PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan & Lebron James: The Complete Statistical Guide

Drygon
10-19-2020, 09:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEHxskXKgD4

Drygon
10-19-2020, 03:35 PM
MJ's dominance isn't talked enough. I don't know how anyone can argue for LeBron lol.

Even facts says MJ is GOAT by a landslide.

dbugz
10-19-2020, 03:49 PM
MJ GOAT = common knowledge

/thread

red1
10-19-2020, 03:52 PM

/thread

Quatro - james fam wins again :pimp:

red1
10-19-2020, 03:53 PM
MJ and leGOAT 1a 1b top 2 at worst

we won. haters lost. :)

3BallSucks
10-19-2020, 04:09 PM
LaBron GOAT, it's over

Drygon
10-19-2020, 06:54 PM

/thread

LeBron stans have been working 24/7 creating a false narrative about their idol as GOAT since he won his 4th ring.

SATAN
10-19-2020, 07:29 PM
MJ's dominance isn't talked enough.

:facepalm

StrongLurk
10-19-2020, 07:35 PM
MJ legit has the best per game regular season and playoff stats for the modern NBA era (3-point ball).

Take away the rings, FMVPs, MVPs, scoring titles, defensive accolades, etc...MJ is still the GOAT on an offense/defensive production basis.

Lebron cemented himself number two though ahead of Kareem.

Smoke117
10-19-2020, 07:38 PM
MJ legit has the best per game regular season and playoff stats for the modern NBA era (3-point ball).

Take away the rings, FMVPs, MVPs, scoring titles, defensive accolades, etc...MJ is still the GOAT on an offense/defensive production basis.

Lebron cemented himself number two though ahead of Kareem.

Not really. Kareem is still 1 as he's been for the last 30 years.

StrongLurk
10-19-2020, 07:49 PM
Not really. Kareem is still 1 as he's been for the last 30 years.

Actually, really, MJ is statistically number 1. Can't deny that.

Kareem is number 3 for me, very underrated by the casual masses since he played long ago...but he isn't higher than MJ AND Lebron.

MadDog
10-19-2020, 07:52 PM
Jordan is better and water is wet. :confusedshrug: I've posted the numbers and accolades which mostly favor Jordan. This video is a bit more "nuanced" with overall records and deep dive analytics, but the main point is still there. Jordan's shoes are STILL too big to fill.

Roundball_Rock
10-19-2020, 09:13 PM
Jordan was elite in scoring but he wasn't elite in scoring and rebounding like KAJ or assists like LeBron. MJ was top 20 in assists once (10th). LeBron led the league in assists just this year. LeBron has been top 10 in assists 9x, 15th or higher every year of his career except his rookie year. KAJ was top 10 in RPG 12x (all 8th or higher), top 20 19x, top 5 9x (including 1st in one season).

Kareem's career averages are dragged down by playing so long. His averages would be higher if he retired after his 13th season like MJ (which would be 82'), came back for 86' and 87' and then retired again.

KAJ averaged 27.8/13.7/4.3 through 13 seasons. 86', 87' he was 20.5/6.4/3.1. That would bring him down but that is only two seasons. This scenario would erase 5 seasons from KAJ's ledger, including his final two, which were by far his worst.

Shooter
10-19-2020, 09:16 PM
This was posted over a year ago. It will be completely off because LeBron is still playing and he obviously just won. Redo the video, thanks.

Baller789
10-20-2020, 12:06 AM
This was posted over a year ago. It will be completely off because LeBron is still playing and he obviously just won. Redo the video, thanks.

Do you understand this chart below shooter?
Prolly not

https://i.postimg.cc/GTpvWgvY/Screenshot-2020-10-19-00-24-27-548-com-google-android-youtube.jpg (https://postimg.cc/GTpvWgvY)

MadDog
10-20-2020, 01:32 AM
Jordan was elite in scoring but he wasn't elite in scoring and rebounding like KAJ or assists like LeBron. MJ was top 20 in assists once (10th). LeBron led the league in assists just this year. LeBron has been top 10 in assists 9x, 15th or higher every year of his career except his rookie year. KAJ was top 10 in RPG 12x (all 8th or higher), top 20 19x, top 5 9x (including 1st in one season).

Jordan averaged more offensive rebounds than LeBron, and was an elite scorer/defender every year as a Bull. Jordan also averaged a higher PPG in the regular season/playoffs and had more All-Def teams in less seasons played. This makes LeBron's exec in assists hollow and pretty weak.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-20-2020, 01:46 AM
Didn't even know Hoops was active :lol

Well researched video, tho. I have Bron #2 all time but he's still upping his resume. Playing for a big market in LA/Hollywood will only increase his value.

Cyrus334
10-20-2020, 02:16 AM
Everyone knows MJ is still the GOAT.

The Lebron fans who constantly make new topics to bash Jordan everyday are only doing so because they know the only way to make Lebron look better is to tear down the guy above him. If Lebron was the GOAT, his resume would already speak for itself but as we've seen in that video, he still hasn't achieved what Jordan managed to do in less seasons when it comes to individual accolades, championships, and playoff records that aren't based on longevity.

SATAN
10-20-2020, 02:41 AM
Cyrus...I'm just seeing the same thing I seen Jordan stans (mostly casuals mind you) doing for a LONG TIME tbh. I can't even watch a game featuring LeBron without the Jordan stans I know frothing at the mouth and criticizing everything he does. I've heard it all. It's absolutely mindless rubbish. The reverse backlash seems natural imo.

The criteria people set doesn't have to be accepted by everyone else. Especially from guys who were never even remotely skilled at playing basketball. I don't think anyone ever moved like MJ. He was an originator. Very skilled athlete. Yet I prefer LeBron's cerebral style over caring about 50 point games and highlight reel VHS video tapes ect. (Imagine if LeBron gave the green light on all that kind propaganda :lol). So no, I don't think MJ is the goat. In fact, the whole goat argument is one of the stupidest, poorly thought out excuses for debating I've ever seen. It's a team game. Rules have slightly changed. The game has slightly changed, although not as much as certain people pretend it has. The two players in question are both ridiculously good but play nothing alike anyway. There are so many elements that people ignore to fit their agenda, or simply don't even recognize. It's all bullshit.

Mind you, LeBron>>>MJ.

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 02:54 AM
Everyone knows MJ is still the GOAT.

The Lebron fans who constantly make new topics to bash Jordan everyday are only doing so because they know the only way to make Lebron look better is to tear down the guy above him.

He wrote this as the first page of the forum is filled with threads created by insecure Jordan stans that are bashing LeBron. :roll:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 05:40 AM
Do you understand this chart below shooter?
Prolly not

https://i.postimg.cc/GTpvWgvY/Screenshot-2020-10-19-00-24-27-548-com-google-android-youtube.jpg (https://postimg.cc/GTpvWgvY)

Well I guess Lebronsexuals aren't intelligent enought to understand that chart. 😂😂😂

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 06:01 AM
Averaged 4.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists in a finals series. That's all you need to know about Jordan's statistical accomplishments. :lol

Baller789
10-20-2020, 06:39 AM
Averaged 4.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists in a finals series. That's all you need to know about Jordan's statistical accomplishments. :lol

So your admiting the chart above is way beyond your mental capacity?

Ok got it.

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 06:42 AM
So your admiting the chart above is way beyond your mental capacity?

Ok got it.

No, but accurate spelling is clearly beyond yours. :oldlol:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 06:44 AM
No, but accurate spelling is clearly beyond yours. :oldlol:
Wow gee, no response against the argument. I wonder why. Lol

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 06:48 AM
Wow gee, no response against the argument. I wonder why. Lol

For the same reason I don't stop to have a conversation with a brick wall. Although at least a brick wall wouldn't deny the indisputable fact that LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan. :oldlol:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 06:51 AM
For the same reason I don't stop to have a conversation with a brick wall. Although at least a brick wall wouldn't deny the indisputable fact that LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan. :oldlol:
So does that mean you understand the chart?

It's ok if you don't I understand. I know how SPECIAL you are.

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 06:56 AM
So does that mean you understand the chart?

It's ok if you don't I understand. I know how SPECIAL you are.

Again, if you're going to make fun of someone's intelligence, then can you at least write a sentence that makes sense? :oldlol:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 06:58 AM
Again, if you're going to make fun of someone's intelligence, then can you at least write a sentence that makes sense? :oldlol:

So do you understand the chart?

Maybe if you actually debate valid points youd get more respect.

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 07:07 AM
So do you understand the chart?

Maybe if you actually debate valid points youd get more respect.

As if I need respect from some blind Jordan stan who refuses to see the truth that LeBron has surpassed Jordan. :oldlol:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 07:09 AM
As if I need respect from some blind Jordan stan who refuses to see the truth that LeBron has surpassed Jordan. :oldlol:
Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 07:10 AM
Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Yes, we know what you have been doing ever since LeBron won his 4th chip/FMVP. You don't have to repeat it three times. :oldlol:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 07:13 AM
Yes, we know what you have been doing ever since LeBron won his 4th chip/FMVP. You don't have to repeat it three times. :oldlol:

So more deflections.

Your ready to go over that chart? I could guide you over if you don't understand.

You know, so you could at least make some respectable arguments about basketball.

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 07:18 AM
So more deflections.

Your ready to go over that chart? I could guide you over if you don't understand.

You know, so you could at least make some respectable arguments about basketball.

A Jordan stan who is ignoring every indisputable fact about how LeBron is greater than Jordan wants to talk about respectable basketball discussion?
That is priceless. :oldlol:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 07:20 AM
A Jordan stan who is ignoring every indisputable fact about how LeBron is greater than Jordan wants to talk about respectable basketball discussion?
That is priceless. :oldlol:

Jordan stan me? LOLOL!

Prove it.

Baller789
10-20-2020, 07:24 AM
TheGoatest why are you so quiet all of a sudden?

Baller789
10-20-2020, 07:28 AM
TheGoatest why are you so quiet all of a sudden?

Aw, digging through my posts can't find anything? Lol.

Come back when you can understand that chart. Thats your homework kid.

Or you could just deflect like all ya Lebron stans.

TheGoatest
10-20-2020, 07:29 AM
1. Comes into a thread literally called "Michael Jordan & Lebron James: The Complete Statistical Guide"
2. Starts spewing anti-LeBron propaganda
3. Claims he's not a Jordan stan, and on top of that asks for proof

:roll:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 07:32 AM
1. Comes into a thread literally called "Michael Jordan & Lebron James: The Complete Statistical Guide"

So wheres that proof?

All Anti-Lebrons are Jordan stans?

Basic education has failed with this one

Cyrus334
10-20-2020, 10:15 AM
Why are you still responding to that guy Baller lol.

8Ball
10-20-2020, 10:47 AM

This has to be egokiller

Trying to pretend he isn't a Jordan stan.
Trying to pretend he isn't butt hurt about LeQuatro.

Doesn't fool anyone :roll:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 11:07 AM
This has to be egokiller

Trying to pretend he isn't a Jordan stan.
Trying to pretend he isn't butt hurt about LeQuatro.

Doesn't fool anyone :roll:

Oh look another Lebron deflector.

Hey Yo
10-20-2020, 11:23 AM
Oh look another Lebron deflector.

56 posts in 24hrs

:oldlol:

Baller789
10-20-2020, 11:29 AM
56 posts in 24hrs

:oldlol:

Why you obssessed with me?
I don't swing like that.

Hey Yo
10-20-2020, 11:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEHxskXKgD4
The stats need to be broken down from the time before MJ quit in his prime and then after he came back.

MJ taking all that time to rest makes a huge difference.

Drygon
10-20-2020, 05:25 PM
The stats need to be broken down from the time before MJ quit in his prime and then after he came back.

MJ taking all that time to rest makes a huge difference.

MJ retired in 93 because his father, who he was extremely close to, had just been brutally murdered....

Anyone who has studied his career in depth knows the whole baseball thing was his way of grieving, as MJ being a baseball player had not only been his dream as a kid, but also his father's dream for him. That is the truth.

It wasn't a secret suspension, and it wasn't because he was afraid of losing.