PDA

View Full Version : Max Kellerman - "Kawhi is more clutch than Kobe"

J Shuttlesworth
10-19-2020, 12:48 PM
https://youtu.be/bL9npsPzxkk

Holy shit, this guy is so stupid. I believe this is the video is a little old, but this didn't age well at all.

rawimpact
10-19-2020, 12:56 PM
Kobe may have lost being up 3-1 once in his career, but they were never considered to be the better team they had no business being 3-1 against.

Kawhi and the clippers were heavily favored over Denver and lost.

999Guy
10-19-2020, 01:06 PM
Kobe’s never been an actual clutch player.

Huge bricklayer late in games, especially in the playoffs.

The bar is not high at all. And Kawhi is just better than Kobe at his best.

The athleticism gap allows him to do shit Kobe never could.

BigtimeNBAFan
10-19-2020, 01:11 PM
Kobe’s never been an actual clutch player.

Huge bricklayer late in games, especially in the playoffs.

The bar is not high at all. And Kawhi is just better than Kobe at his best.

The athleticism gap allows him to do shit Kobe never could.

Kobe is overrated as a clutch player true, but Mr Load Management is not better than Kobe.

J Shuttlesworth
10-19-2020, 01:16 PM
I'll put it this way guys

You have one shot to win the game.
Who do you want to take it... Kobe Bean Bryant, or... oh wait sorry the other guy is load managing. Nvm

HBK_Kliq_2
10-19-2020, 01:21 PM
He is, kawhi's 2019 playoff run was the greatest clutch run of all time. Kobe never played in a bubble, he would probably rape the maids Hahahha

SATAN
10-19-2020, 07:49 PM
Max is a ****ing moron. These clowns who pretend they have real jobs are not the authoritative voices on anything.

Smoke117
10-19-2020, 07:57 PM
My main problem with this is calling Kobe clutch. He certainly would chuck up a lot shots in crunch time at the end of games...with a lot of them being just horrible prayers. He has a few "iconic" clutch moments because even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in awhile. In general he was horrible in the clutch because he was just very stupid and would launch up a horrible shot no matter what. When it went in it looked great so that's why you get this "kobe is clutch" nonsense. Unfortunately by the actual numbers he was garbage in the clutch. lol

Smoke117
10-19-2020, 07:58 PM
I'll put it this way guys

You have one shot to win the game.
Who do you want to take it... Kobe Bean Bryant, or... oh wait sorry the other guy is load managing. Nvm

I'll take Kawhi. He won't take a retarded shot with three defenders draped on him while two teammates are wide open.

Stanley Kobrick
10-19-2020, 08:42 PM
very interesting

FKAri
10-19-2020, 09:01 PM
I'll take Kawhi. He won't take a retarded shot with three defenders draped on him while two teammates are wide open.

Kobe would look the teammates off and take the shot. Kawhi wouldn't even see the open teammates.

Stanley Kobrick
10-19-2020, 11:49 PM
Kobe would look the teammates off and take the shot. Kawhi wouldn't even see the open teammates.
i agree with you FKari

Basketball r Us
10-20-2020, 12:36 AM
https://youtu.be/bL9npsPzxkk

Holy shit, this guy is so stupid. I believe this is the video is a little old, but this didn't age well at all.

Hahaha 0- ?? Game 7 !!! Oh so clutch.