PDA

View Full Version : If you have to call yourself..

nineiron
10-20-2020, 12:48 PM
if you have to call yourself a king.. you're not.
if you have to proclaim yourself as the goat.. you're not.
if you have to ask for respect.. you don't have it, and likely won't get it.

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 01:10 PM

Bron is interesting in that he obviously has some insecurity issues but at the same time he is an alpha dog. Probably just has some daddy issues which has lead to some insecurity issues.

nineiron
10-20-2020, 01:21 PM
Bron is interesting in that he obviously has some insecurity issues but at the same time he is an alpha dog. Probably just has some daddy issues which has lead to some insecurity issues.

i think it's much simpler than that. i think he knows he's not any of those things and that's why he keeps opening his mouth.

it works on simpletons like brontards.

2ball
10-20-2020, 01:26 PM
Op joined in 2016 and coincidently retired a main account that year thanks to LeBron

8Ball
10-20-2020, 01:28 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/44a4502bdf29031b50b7392b60635390/tenor.gif

He's the King of the NBA. He's the GOAT. He also deserves more respect from the casuals that don't understand basketball.

2ball
10-20-2020, 01:29 PM

He's the King of the NBA. He's the GOAT. He also deserves more respect from the casuals that don't understand basketball.

LeBron has somehow limited OP’s potential in life. Look how much time he devotes to hating lol

nineiron
10-20-2020, 01:31 PM

LeBron has somehow limited OP’s potential in life. Look how much time he devotes to hating lol

you couldn't even be a bit more original in your alt usernames?

nineiron
10-20-2020, 01:32 PM
imagine creating alts on a forum just to prop up and/or defend an athlete who doesn't know you exist.

if you're not being paid to do this, you're pathetic as f

Wally450
10-20-2020, 01:32 PM
If you have to keep making threads about someone you hate, I think you're obsessed.

8Ball
10-20-2020, 01:34 PM
imagine creating alts on a forum just to prop up and/or defend an athlete who doesn't know you exist.

Imagine creating alts on a forum to denigrate LeBron, and after getting humiliated, drop the alt and create a new one to do the same thing.

1st time account brosef. I will do an account ban bet. PM any mod, ask them if I have any alts.

2ball and 8ball > 3ball :pimp:

Goldrush25
10-20-2020, 01:36 PM

Muhammad Ali called himself the greatest all the time.:confusedshrug:

If you're the best you don't have to wait for someone else to tell you.

dbugz
10-20-2020, 01:36 PM
watch all these legends cringe when libron called himself goat

https://youtu.be/4Z2P9nOmCoQ?t=358

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l1J9GOHzv61L2UyYM/giphy.gif

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 01:37 PM

Good point. Bron stans are usually goofy af. Bron wouldn't want anything to do with these dudes yet they love him to death. Its embarrassing.

8Ball
10-20-2020, 01:40 PM

You're right about that.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DopeyLinedEidolonhelvum-max-1mb.gif

https://media4.giphy.com/media/94alRKTe1Bsnm/giphy.gif

Wonder what OP thinks about this now.

2ball
10-20-2020, 01:40 PM
Good point. Bron stans are usually goofy af. Bron wouldn't want anything to do with these dudes yet they love him to death. Its embarrassing.

“Bronbron23”

nineiron
10-20-2020, 01:43 PM

Muhammad Ali was the king of trolling and trash talk. and you're talking about a sport where you have no one to bail you out (ie. Ray Allen, Kyrie, AD) if you don't live up to your words. you get KO'd and put in your place.

whereas, LeTard has his little army of tards to help lessen the blow every time he fails and looks like a complete tool

nineiron
10-20-2020, 01:44 PM
imagine comparing the great Muhammed Ali to a clown like Lebron

8Ball
10-20-2020, 01:44 PM
Lessen the blow?

LeBron just won #4 last Sunday. How are we lessoning the blow when he won?

Gohan
10-20-2020, 01:45 PM
Lebron stans need a hobby but so do the haters

Opposites attract I guess

nineiron
10-20-2020, 01:46 PM
Lessen the blow?

LeBron just won #4 last Sunday. How are we lessoning the blow when he won?

how many has he lost?
how'd the Lakers do last year with LeKing as their leader?
how'd he do in Miami the first year after proclaiming not1, not2, not3...
how many times has he been swept (or gentlemen's sweep) in the finals?
how many time has he been bailed out from yet another finals loss?

light
10-20-2020, 01:47 PM

All of these points have been proven to be incorrect.

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 01:48 PM
“Bronbron23”

Its just a forum username dude. You do know this shit isn't real life right? And bron has been my favorite player since kobe left i just dont love the guy.

And i didn't know there were gonna be so many idiotic bron stans on here when i joined. I wouldn't ever criticize him if it weren't for his wack stans constantly making dumbass comments.

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 01:54 PM

Bron aint ali dude. Ali was charismatic as hell and bron isnt at all. The bragging and showboating was all part of his strategy to get in his opponents head and draw attention to himself and his fights.

light
10-20-2020, 02:09 PM
Bron aint ali dude. Ali was charismatic as hell and bron isnt at all. The bragging and showboating was all part of his strategy to get in his opponents head and draw attention to himself and his fights.

Bron is easily one of the most charismatic superstars the league has ever seen. He is the type of guy that enters the room and immediately commands everyone's attention like an A-list movie star. He's a lot like Muhammad Ali in that way, except LeBron makes more sense when he speaks. But that also means he oozes charisma, which is precisely why he has so many devoted followers, endorsements and deals to make films in Hollywood.

nineiron
10-20-2020, 02:11 PM
Bron is easily one of the most charismatic superstars the league has ever seen. He is the type of guy that enters the room and immediately commands everyone's attention like an A-list movie star. He's a lot like Muhammad Ali in that way, except LeBron makes more sense when he speaks. But that also means he oozes charisma, which is precisely why he has so many devoted followers, endorsements and deals to make films in Hollywood.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/4baoNZ5Qo8dX2/200.gif

RRR3
10-20-2020, 02:14 PM
“Bronbron23”
Dude is so bad at pretending he’s not a hater.

Goldrush25
10-20-2020, 02:23 PM
Muhammad Ali was the king of trolling and trash talk. and you're talking about a sport where you have no one to bail you out (ie. Ray Allen, Kyrie, AD) if you don't live up to your words. you get KO'd and put in your place.

whereas, LeTard has his little army of tards to help lessen the blow every time he fails and looks like a complete tool

Well, ok. You didn't really refute what I said. Ali called himself the greatest and most people today regard him as the greatest.

What's actually pretty similar to what Bron's going through is that Ali was hated back then. You would've hated him if you lived back then.

It was only over time that he was appreciated for what he was. I'm sure that will happen once Bron is retired.

dbugz
10-20-2020, 02:28 PM

https://media.tenor.com/images/333218d8bfc2b48f60976802f2c3c2d9/tenor.gif

nineiron
10-20-2020, 02:29 PM
Well, ok. You didn't really refute what I said. Ali called himself the greatest and most people today regard him as the greatest.

What's actually pretty similar to what Bron's going through is that Ali was hated back then. You would've hated him if you lived back then.

It was only over time that he was appreciated for what he was. I'm sure that will happen once Bron is retired.

you missed the whole point: you can't compare boxing to basketball

boxing is an INDIVIDUAL sport where YOU have to back up your talk. in basketball, you have team mates that you can lean on (which Lebron did HEAVILY).

over time, ppl will NOT appreciate bron. they'll realize how much of a manufactured fraud he actually was

Goldrush25
10-20-2020, 03:04 PM

boxing is an INDIVIDUAL sport where YOU have to back up your talk. in basketball, you have team mates that you can lean on (which Lebron did HEAVILY).

over time, ppl will NOT appreciate bron. they'll realize how much of a manufactured fraud he actually was

What do teammates have to do with him commenting on his individual talent?

What you're saying is that if you play a team sport you're not allowed to say you're the best? You're just making shite up.

2ball
10-20-2020, 03:11 PM

What you're saying is that if you play a team sport you're not allowed to say you're the best? You're just making shite up.

Yup literally every mma fighter says this stuff. It’s called unshakable belief that directly links to confidence and then performance.

Hey Yo
10-20-2020, 03:13 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/0jKSQL7M/LeBron_1st.png

2ball
10-20-2020, 03:15 PM
This nineiron fgt is stupid as hell. You mean you have to play as a team in a team sport? Hurrr durrr

ZenMaster7210
10-20-2020, 03:49 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/dOl2LFw0RbTMc/giphy.gif

nineiron
10-20-2020, 04:13 PM

how can you say you're the best if you're getting bailed out, from a team mate, from failing repeatedly?

you can say you're the best, when you're CLEARLY the best. LeFraud is not even close.

8Ball
10-20-2020, 04:33 PM
how can you say you're the best if you're getting bailed out, from a team mate, from failing repeatedly?

you can say you're the best, when you're CLEARLY the best. LeFraud is not even close.

LOL :roll:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GnAr4I3-Z48/hqdefault.jpg

https://www.bardown.com/polopoly_fs/1.780644.1497577345!/fileimage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/manny-millan-sports-illustrated-getty-images.jpg

nineiron
10-20-2020, 04:36 PM
LOL :roll:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GnAr4I3-Z48/hqdefault.jpg

https://www.bardown.com/polopoly_fs/1.780644.1497577345!/fileimage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_620/manny-millan-sports-illustrated-getty-images.jpg

learn what getting "bailed out" means.

the Bulls were never in danger of losing in the finals. that's why MJ let them take those shots.

imagine trying to compare Steve Kerr and John Paxson to Kyrie, Wade, Bosh, Allen, AD

8Ball
10-20-2020, 04:50 PM
Series. Winning. Shot. = Bailed out

nineiron
10-20-2020, 04:51 PM
Series. Winning. Shot. = Bailed out

wrong.

on the verge on being eliminated but someone else winning it for you = bailed out

8Ball
10-20-2020, 04:54 PM
Imagine having a team where the 8th man on the team is good enough to bail you out with a last 2nd shot. :lol

Goldrush25
10-20-2020, 05:12 PM

By your definition then, who's the best? Jordan got bailed out. Pippen did literally everything else for that team but score, and MJ didn't win a playoff series without him. Pippen bailed out Jordan's entire career.

At least Bron can say he got to the Finals without anyone else.

nineiron
10-20-2020, 05:18 PM
By your definition then, who's the best? Jordan got bailed out. Pippen did literally everything else for that team but score, and MJ didn't win a playoff series without him. Pippen bailed out Jordan's entire career.

At least Bron can say he got to the Finals without anyone else.

MJ got bailed out? :facepalm

Goldrush25
10-20-2020, 05:25 PM
Never won a damn thing before Pippen.

You're here talking about moments where Lebron needed someone to make a shot. Jordan did nothing but get his arse kicked before Pippen showed up. Jordan knows it, that's why he never let him go. He should pay Pippen a royalty for the rest of his life.

tpols
10-20-2020, 05:30 PM
You're right about that.

Ali started his career 31-0 and vanquished his toughest opponents ~ Frazier and Foreman.

Ali never got punked like Bran has in his career lol.

nineiron
10-20-2020, 05:34 PM
Never won a damn thing before Pippen.

You're here talking about moments where Lebron needed someone to make a shot. Jordan did nothing but get his arse kicked before Pippen showed up. Jordan knows it, that's why he never let him go. He should pay Pippen a royalty for the rest of his life.

Scottie Pippen career stats:

SUMMARY

Career

G

PTS

TRB

AST

FG%

FG3%

FT%

eFG%

PER

WS

i'd say Pippen was paid accordingly.

btw, PER of 15 is considered average.

2ball
10-20-2020, 06:03 PM
Scottie Pippen career stats:

SUMMARY

Career

G

PTS

TRB

AST

FG%

FG3%

FT%

eFG%

PER

WS

i'd say Pippen was paid accordingly.

btw, PER of 15 is considered average.

That is great and all but how many times did he outplay opposing teams 2nd option in the playoffs?

Stanley Kobrick
10-20-2020, 06:18 PM
Those Mozarella sticks really do look good

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 07:09 PM

How out of touch with reality must you be when you actually think bron is anywhere near as charismatic and intelligent as ali:facepalm

Roundball_Rock
10-20-2020, 07:13 PM
That is great and all but how many times did he outplay opposing teams 2nd option in the playoffs?

Don't expect an answer. They avoid talking about Stockton's 9 PPG, Starks, Smits, Porter, and all the other clearly weaker 2nd options. The only time they mention them is generically when they try to tell us teams were "stacked" (unlike the Bulls) because they had Porter/Kersey or Smits/Jackson or Starks/Oakley as their #2/#3 guys but they move along quickly. Never a word about what these people actually did against the Bulls.

I'll help the cause out. :cheers: The opposing #2 scored 20+ in 1 of 6 finals (and that was muted by the #1 failing to do so, basically they reversed outcomes). In 98' the opposing #2 didn't even crack 10+. Pippen was over 20+ in 4 of 6 finals and was at 20+ in 98' before he injured his back in Game 5. See why they don't want to talk about what those other guys did? :lol They are embarrassed at how weak the comp was.

Isiah Thomas: Career Per of 18.1 so using nineiron's logic, a player inferior to Pippen, and MJ couldn't beat a team with Zeke as their best player three years in a row.

As to the OP, no one would care if they didn't fear LeBron is the GOAT. When Joe Flacco said he was the best QB everyone laughed because it was ridiculous. LeBron being GOAT is plausible.

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 07:16 PM
Yup literally every mma fighter says this stuff. It’s called unshakable belief that directly links to confidence and then performance.

No they dont. That's a load of shit. They may say they're the best in the game but i rarely see fighters say they're the goat. If lebron said he's the best in the gsme that be fine because he is. We have no idea if bron is the best ever.

2ball
10-20-2020, 07:21 PM
No they dont. That's a load of shit. They may say they're the best in the game but i rarely see fighters say they're the goat. If lebron said he's the best in the gsme that be fine because he is. We have no idea if bron is the best ever.

Mike Tyson- “I’m the best fighter since the conception of god”

SATAN
10-20-2020, 07:22 PM

meltdown

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 07:25 PM
Mike Tyson- “I’m the best fighter since the conception of god”

I liked mike but he was an idiot and a psychopath. He's grown alot since then but back then he was nuts

Roundball_Rock
10-20-2020, 07:28 PM
We are acting like MJ is a paragon of humbleness? :lol He would call his teammates "my supporting cast" in interviews. He created a 10 hour documentary as a monument to himself. Come on.

2ball
10-20-2020, 07:34 PM
I liked mike but he was an idiot and a psychopath. He's grown alot since then but back then he was nuts

This was said in August 2020 lol

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 07:41 PM
This was said in August 2020 lol

I highly dought that I've seen tyson do interviews lately about how he's not the best. Even if he did it means nothing. Its mike tyson. He's a different cat.

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 07:45 PM
We are acting like MJ is a paragon of humbleness? :lol He would call his teammates "my supporting cast" in interviews. He created a 10 hour documentary as a monument to himself. Come on.

Najh mj isn't any better. He's actually worse. Lebron definitely seems like the better human being. That said he's nowhere near ali. Bron has never risked everything for his beliefs. He spoke out on black issues when it was safe. He had the chance with china but he punked out. I dont blame him btw but let's not act like he's anywhere near ali level

2ball
10-20-2020, 07:47 PM
I highly dought that I've seen tyson do interviews lately about how he's not the best. Even if he did it means nothing. Its mike tyson. He's a different cat.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/sport/boxing/1273012/mike-tyson-greatest-boxer-god/amp/

Roundball_Rock
10-20-2020, 07:48 PM
LeBron alienated Trump supporters, who are 30-40% of the country. That isn't costless.

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 08:00 PM
LeBron alienated Trump supporters, who are 30-40% of the country. That isn't costless.

Come on bruh. Ali alienated the whoke country pretty much. Both sides were pissed. Its not even close. Ali would of condemned china. Bron was scared to.

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 08:05 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/sport/boxing/1273012/mike-tyson-greatest-boxer-god/amp/

Its tyson dude. His answer can change depending on the day https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2885996-mike-tyson-says-he-would-have-lost-to-muhammad-ali-greatest-theres-ever-been.amp.html

Shooter
10-20-2020, 08:06 PM

FKAri
10-20-2020, 08:08 PM
"I'm black Jesus" - Michael Jeffrey Jordan

Bronbron23
10-20-2020, 08:20 PM
"I'm black Jesus" - Michael Jeffrey Jordan

Mj is wack for that statement. Jesus is already black. Should of just said he's Jesus

72-10
11-01-2020, 04:30 PM
watch all these legends cringe when libron called himself goat

https://youtu.be/4Z2P9nOmCoQ?t=358

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l1J9GOHzv61L2UyYM/giphy.gif

this the funniest post I've seen all day

:roll:

Horatio33
11-01-2020, 04:38 PM
Kobe called himself Black Mamba. How do you feel about that?

And1AllDay
11-01-2020, 05:47 PM
You're right about that.

https://i.postimg.cc/G2RL7RML/dance_pablo.gif