PDA

View Full Version : IG "Model" brags about having 7 Phoenix suns back to back...to back...to back...

Kblaze8855
10-20-2020, 10:06 PM
...to back...to back...to....

Back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrzWrH-Vi_k

Graphic discussion obviously but I feel like its my duty to help move us away from the monotony of the recent trolling into good old fashioned "WTF..." offseason nonsense.

Honor Boost
10-20-2020, 10:08 PM
I pray for our future, save the children from this.

FireDavidKahn
10-20-2020, 10:12 PM
Old news,

Honor Boost
10-20-2020, 10:12 PM
Old news,

Did Phoenix play better after the team building?

HylianNightmare
10-21-2020, 06:18 AM
Thank God everyday He gave me a son

999Guy
10-21-2020, 06:29 AM
I pray for our future, save the children from this.

Shutup pu.ssy.

CelticBaller
10-21-2020, 06:51 AM
This is what feminism is leading to

brownmamba00
10-21-2020, 06:56 AM
She's actually proud of it:oldlol:

HylianNightmare
10-21-2020, 07:04 AM

She's actually proud of it:oldlol:

That's the crazy part and cardi b and this whole generation glorifying it. Gross. I would call my Male homes hoes back in high school too. So the shoe fits makes and females

dirkdiggler41
10-21-2020, 07:18 AM

If a man sleeps with 1000 women, he is by most considered a great man. Even if he could make all of those 1000 women pregnant and be in an economic hell hole.
If a woman sleeps with 1000 men, she is considered a whore. Even when the risk of becoming pregnant can be close to 0% with birth control and 100% with abortion.

It used to be the opposite because there was a big chance the woman would become pregnant, but it has changed a lot.

coin24
10-21-2020, 07:36 AM
If a man sleeps with 1000 women, he is by most considered a great man. Even if he could make all of those 1000 women pregnant and be in an economic hell hole.
If a woman sleeps with 1000 men, she is considered a whore. Even when the risk of becoming pregnant can be close to 0% with birth control and 100% with abortion.

It used to be the opposite because there was a big chance the woman would become pregnant, but it has changed a lot.

One is doing the thrashing, one is being thrashed. There’s a difference..

NBAGOAT
10-21-2020, 08:08 AM

It’s getting a bit better. We do give men who have who have a bunch of baby mamas shit. See Dwight and Antonio cromartie for example, the Reddit threads make fun of them a lot

CelticBaller
10-21-2020, 08:09 AM

Nah not really. Man who have a lot of baby moms are the butt of jokes

dirkdiggler41
10-21-2020, 08:17 AM
It’s getting a bit better. We do give men who have who have a bunch of baby mamas shit. See Dwight and Antonio cromartie for example, the Reddit threads make fun of them a lot

Nah not really. Man who have a lot of baby moms are the butt of jokes

Yea, but that is the people who already fu**ed up. We are talking about the people who put themself at the risk, like Hefner and Dan Bilzerian.

One is doing the thrashing, one is being thrashed. There’s a difference..

What does that mean? Sorry, English is not my first language.

Overdrive
10-21-2020, 08:20 AM
Honestly dgaf in if a women sleeps around if she's not my love interest, but the sole reason that broad is bragging about it isn't that she had intercourse with 7 men, but with NBA players. Like that makes her any better than another woman, because some guys stuck their dick into her, but she seriously believes that. Like those guys have any high standards.

dirkdiggler41
10-21-2020, 08:43 AM
Honestly dgaf in if a women sleeps around if she's not my love interest, but the sole reason that broad is bragging about it isn't that she had intercourse with 7 men, but with NBA players. Like that makes her any better than another woman, because some guys stuck their dick into her, but she seriously believes that. Like those guys have any high standards.

When you watch the interview it never sounds like she is proud or bragging, but she tells it because it is interesting gossip because it was 7 NBA players. If she was so proud of it, she would not talk about fu**ing one of the trainers right before it because that would be an embarrassment.

ralph_i_el
10-21-2020, 08:58 AM
Lets not act like this is some huge commentary on society. The woman is a prostitute. What era didn't have prostitutes that would **** back-to-back-to-back. The difference is now we have podcasts, so you can go listen to their shop talk. Used to have to hang out on a streetcorner to get that.

highwhey
10-21-2020, 10:26 AM
https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/shaq.png

Moneyshot
10-21-2020, 10:37 AM

Confucius say man who sleep with 1000 woman, have master key. Woman who sleep with 1000 man, have shitty lock.

dirkdiggler41
10-21-2020, 10:46 AM
Confucius say man who sleep with 1000 woman, have master key. Woman who sleep with 1000 man, have shitty lock.

Confucius did not have birth control, so it sort of lost its meaning.

tomtucker
10-21-2020, 11:55 AM
So she got 7 different kinds of AIDS now.... congrats bitch! LOLOLOL

bdonovan
10-21-2020, 03:38 PM

No. This is incomplete. The primary difference is the effect to their psychological state. A man disentangles sex and love; in other words, he can sleep with a woman and not get emotionally attached. Women cannot do this (or it's less likely for them to be able to). As a result, when a woman has many partners, she is psychologically disturbed and it's obvious if you've ever dated a girl like this. A hundred pump and dump's later, she has resentment towards men, has anxiety towards him checking his phone for anything. Hers is a broken psyche.

Meanwhile a man whose slept with many women is relaxed and confident. His psychological state is no worse than before all the casual sex. Feminism has created a false equalitarianism - yet men and women are hardwired differently. It doesn't matter that we have condoms today; evolution is such that a woman's hardwiring evolved when it didn't exist. So she is conditioned to feel abandoned, anxious etc. when she sleeps with a man and he never sees her again. Men on the other hand evolutionarily were rewarded for doing the same thing. Same behavior- very different impacts on well-being.

Feminism tries its best to claim there's a double standard. There's not. Men and women respond very differently to having tons of casual sex.

light
10-21-2020, 09:32 PM
To each their own.

As long as they're happy.

paksat
10-21-2020, 10:14 PM
lol society is doomed, "yah i don't care it was lit"

"I didn't fck any of them"

lmao the chinese are gonna invade and have a field day.

scuzzy
10-21-2020, 10:22 PM
Hot af

Imagine what the world would be like if society accepted women to be sexually open like this (like men)

paksat
10-21-2020, 10:24 PM
Hot af

Imagine what the world would be like if society accepted women to be sexually open like this (like men)

society has

one of the more major reasons why it's total trash now.

scuzzy
10-21-2020, 10:28 PM
society has

Everyone gets cheated on bro

Get over it

RoundMoundOfReb
10-21-2020, 11:11 PM
society has

+1

SATAN
10-21-2020, 11:24 PM
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/secret-podcast/images/3/39/Adfadsf.png/revision/latest?cb=20170730154309

FKAri
10-21-2020, 11:28 PM

Dumbest thing I've read this week. It implies women don't desire sex. A man or a woman with too many sexual partners loses the ability to form stable relationships. ie shitty parents. ie shitty society.

highwhey
10-21-2020, 11:33 PM
damn this is sad.

GrayGoat
10-22-2020, 12:38 AM
Society has accepted this but women don’t accept other women who do this. This is a fact

BigtimeNBAFan
10-22-2020, 12:41 AM
Society has accepted this but women don’t accept other women who do this. This is a fact

Unfortunately true. That is why many hot women only have male friends. Nobody slut shames like sluts.

Kblaze8855
10-22-2020, 03:30 AM
Maybe in public talking about strangers. Female friend groups absolutely enable ho behavior.

Mask the Embiid
10-22-2020, 05:13 AM
damn never wanted to be on the suns til now.It would of been 8 players :pimp:

red1
10-22-2020, 12:30 PM
someone's youtube comment: "Thats why they went 8-0 in the bubble" :oldlol:

we're getting way past sloppy seconds here - some nasty ****er on that team actually went 7th after she just sucked off 6 dudes in a row. :biggums:

Mauzah
10-22-2020, 01:52 PM
That's what happens when you bring in a PG that starts sharing the rock around

HylianNightmare
10-22-2020, 02:10 PM

I'd tell my homies that shits gross. Tf

Vragrant
10-22-2020, 10:58 PM
I read up on this girl, turns out she was accountant for her fathers' family business and comes from a Mormon family. After the video aired, she was kicked out of the house, fired from her job and disowned by her family. However she made over 100k on Onlyfans after that and picked up truckloads of new IG/OnlyFans subscribers( currently in the top 1% of creators).

highwhey
10-22-2020, 11:43 PM
someone's youtube comment: "Thats why they went 8-0 in the bubble" :oldlol:

we're getting way past sloppy seconds here - some nasty ****er on that team actually went 7th after she just sucked off 6 dudes in a row. :biggums:

she admitted she was so ****ed up on drugs

its likely some dudes wearing suns jerseys lied to her about playing for the team and she went for it

lots of these hoes are stupid, they don't watch the games.

brooks_thompson
10-24-2020, 07:32 PM
I don’t even see how you could participate and enjoy it if you were one of those 7 Suns. It’s no fun to see a girl degrading herself like that.