PDA

View Full Version : Gentile reminder that Westbrook led the league in scoring twice

Marchesk
10-24-2020, 03:03 AM
A 6'3, 37 inch vertical PG as a career 30.5% 3P shooter. He averaged 27.2 this last season alongside Harden while averaging 25.8% from three. :lol

And yet somehow Jordan wouldn't do significantly better in the modern era? Somebody needs to explain this logic to me.

Two time scoring leader, three seasons with triple doubles. But Jordan wouldn't be putting up crazy numbers in the modern spacing, no hand checking, three point chucking era with little rim protection?

starface
10-24-2020, 04:18 AM
I’m sure the goyim appreciate this reminder.

LAmbruh
10-24-2020, 04:26 AM
after sucking off Kawhi's midrange all season like it was next coming of god, OP's right back on Westbrick's dick

ralph_i_el
10-24-2020, 09:55 AM
He put up those numbers on OKC by hogging the ball as much as it's ever been hogged. Even if MJ scored at a much higher efficiency, he's not doing 40 a game.

MadDog
10-24-2020, 10:46 AM
For someone his size, Westbrook might be the BEST athlete the NBA has seen. Too bad athleticism doesn't equate to IQ or even skill. There are a number of better passing, shooting and in-game managing PGs than Westbrook. 35 year old Chris Paul, who just capped Westbrook in the playoffs, would be one of them.

TheCorporation
10-24-2020, 12:28 PM
after sucking off Kawhi's midrange all season like it was next coming of god, OP's right back on Westbrick's dick

:roll::roll:

3ball
10-24-2020, 12:48 PM
He put up those numbers on OKC by hogging the ball as much as it's ever been hogged. Even if MJ scored at a much higher efficiency, he's not doing 40 a game.

You apparently..... can't do math

Go back and get your GED... you can do it... seriously... you have it in you...

50% is just showing up (90% actually if you have good parents, but for you 50%)