PDA

View Full Version : According to SRS Lebron has won the 3rd easiest championship in the last 40 years

Baller789
10-25-2020, 05:59 AM
:oldlol:

Ben Simmons
10-25-2020, 06:08 AM
So? It's not his fault the Clippers, Bucks, Raptors, and Celtics choked.

They were the number 1 seed so they got to play the "easiest" matchup possible

dbugz
10-25-2020, 06:39 AM
that's why?

we have 27% strong :roll: :roll:

libron :roll:

ThatCoolKid
10-25-2020, 06:44 AM
Most dangerous 8 seed of all time.
Two MVPs in their primes.
The two hottest teams in the bubble who took down the reigning MVP and FMVP.
Eliminated 5 all NBA players.
SRS doesn't account for the fact that Miami, Denver, and Portland were all much better than their record showed.
Year 17.
GOAT.

Gray GOAT
10-25-2020, 06:48 AM
Prior to the season: the Lakers are screwed. Their role players are trash and they traded their entire core for an injury prone Davis. They won't make the playoffs.
Lakers lock up 1 seed: LeBron is such a coward, just when the East started to become good he left it. He'll never ring out West, though.

Going into the Blazers series: the Blazers aren't your typical 8 seed. They would win 50 games with ease if not for injuries. I'm telling you, watch out. They have no answers for Dame.
After the Blazers series: the Blazers were never that good. Injuries man, damn. Dame is a glorified Kemba, just because he made a few game winners. The bubble cost them man, every game was like a game 7 for them. Mental fatigue was a factor.

Going into the Rockets series: the Rockets are a mismatch nightmare for the Lakers. Harden and Westbrook can go off at any minute, their role players are like snipers. The Lakers are in trouble.
After the Rockets series: the Rockets? Don't make me laugh. Harden and Westbrook are perennial playoff chokers. They stood no chance from the get-go.

Going into the Nuggets series: look out for the Nuggets, they are mentally tough. Jamal Murray is the best player in the bubble and Jokic has unguardable skills. The Lakers are in trouble, as proven evident by the Clippers.
After the Nuggets series: the Lakers were so lucky that Kawhi couldn't close out the Nuggets. They would have lost, no doubt. Denver is one of the worst teams to make it to the Conference finals.

Going into the Heat series: the Heat have the best players 3 through 9. They have so many Swiss army knives to throw at LeBron, Bam can hang with AD. Watch out, I'm telling you. Iguodala is the LeBron stopper, Jimmy is a winner. The Lakers are in trouble.
After the Heat series: the Heat were probably the worst team to make it to the Finals since the 03 Nets. Injuries are a mess. LeBron was lucky, the ring meant nothing. Asterisk!

coin24
Was the other one the 2012 blatant rig job?

dbugz

had to stop there right away :oldlol:

27th on defensive rating, so dangerous :roll: :roll:

Baller789
10-25-2020, 07:01 AM

So were most of the other champions.

This argument is mute.

Baller789
10-25-2020, 07:03 AM
Prior to the season: the Lakers are screwed. Their role players are trash and they traded their entire core for an injury prone Davis. They won't make the playoffs.
Lakers lock up 1 seed: LeBron is such a coward, just when the East started to become good he left it. He'll never ring out West, though.

Going into the Blazers series: the Blazers aren't your typical 8 seed. They would win 50 games with ease if not for injuries. I'm telling you, watch out. They have no answers for Dame.
After the Blazers series: the Blazers were never that good. Injuries man, damn. Dame is a glorified Kemba, just because he made a few game winners. The bubble cost them man, every game was like a game 7 for them. Mental fatigue was a factor.

Going into the Rockets series: the Rockets are a mismatch nightmare for the Lakers. Harden and Westbrook can go off at any minute, their role players are like snipers. The Lakers are in trouble.
After the Rockets series: the Rockets? Don't make me laugh. Harden and Westbrook are perennial playoff chokers. They stood no chance from the get-go.

Going into the Nuggets series: look out for the Nuggets, they are mentally tough. Jamal Murray is the best player in the bubble and Jokic has unguardable skills. The Lakers are in trouble, as proven evident by the Clippers.
After the Nuggets series: the Lakers were so lucky that Kawhi couldn't close out the Nuggets. They would have lost, no doubt. Denver is one of the worst teams to make it to the Conference finals.

Going into the Heat series: the Heat have the best players 3 through 9. They have so many Swiss army knives to throw at LeBron, Bam can hang with AD. Watch out, I'm telling you. Iguodala is the LeBron stopper, Jimmy is a winner. The Lakers are in trouble.
After the Heat series: the Heat were probably the worst team to make it to the Finals since the 03 Nets. Injuries are a mess. LeBron was lucky, the ring meant nothing. Asterisk!

You gotta stop watching sports center and fox sports.

Those so called analysts are all hype and dramas. Theyre more like propagandists than actual sports analysts.

Micku
10-25-2020, 10:12 AM

This.

They did their job. Bucks, Clips failed to do theirs. Give the Heat their credit tho. They are a good team. If the Heat would've won, it probably would've been one of the hardest paths to win the chip.

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 11:22 AM
According to SRS, LeBron has 4 rings without being on the best team (Jordan did it only once). Let me guess: SRS is no good anymore? :oldlol:

dbugz
10-25-2020, 11:29 AM
According to SRS, LeBron has 4 rings without being on the best team (Jordan did it only once). Let me guess: SRS is no good anymore? :oldlol:

libron is on your 4th spot stfu :roll:

CelticBaller
10-25-2020, 11:38 AM
had he lost you guys would've gave him shit anyways.

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 11:52 AM
libron is on your 4th spot stfu :roll:

And (I moved him up to 3rd but he and Wilt are neck and neck to me)? That doesn't mean bad faith arguments shouldn't be called out. Your response is "stfu" not "Jordan always won with the best teams because he never choked, was reliable, etc.". You want to pretend SRS tells us LeBron's competition is weak but that SRS does not tell us Jordan's team was the best in 5 of 6 years.

jlip
10-25-2020, 11:58 AM
How can this possibly be? He won while going through the gauntlet of the mighty, vaunted Western conference. We've been told for 17 years that the Western conference is automatically the toughest conference and getting through it would require a Herculean effort and be a major accomplishment. What happened?

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 12:33 PM
How can this possibly be? He won while going through the gauntlet of the mighty, vaunted Western conference. We've been told for 17 years that the Western conference is automatically the toughest conference and getting through it would require a Herculean effort and be a major accomplishment. What happened?

:lol

True. The Wild Wild West was never as great as they hyped it out to be.

TheGoatest
10-25-2020, 12:35 PM
https://i.redd.it/g7vmn1o505r01.jpg

Ben Simmons
10-25-2020, 12:50 PM
And (I moved him up to 3rd but he and Wilt are neck and neck to me)? That doesn't mean bad faith arguments shouldn't be called out. Your response is "stfu" not "Jordan always won with the best teams because he never choked, was reliable, etc.". You want to pretend SRS tells us LeBron's competition is weak but that SRS does not tell us Jordan's team was the best in 5 of 6 years.

What's your list?

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 12:52 PM
What's your list?

1) KAJ 2) MJ 3) LeBron 4) Wilt 5) Russell.

Ben Simmons
10-25-2020, 12:56 PM
1) KAJ 2) MJ 3) LeBron 4) Wilt 5) Russell.

This forum is weird. Not sure why the dude is laughing at you. Solid list.

And1AllDay
10-25-2020, 01:04 PM
SRS doesn't account for the fact that Miami, Denver, and Portland were all much better than their record showed.
Year 17.
GOAT.

And1AllDay
10-25-2020, 01:05 PM

:oldlol::roll:

And1AllDay
10-25-2020, 01:07 PM
-the rockets team will be too much for the lakers to handle

https://i.postimg.cc/DwrpC0SS/jhklghljkl.png

-best on lakers losing in the 1st round? Lakers are going out first round. They are the worst shooting team in the bubble and you can't win in the playoffs shooting so poorly.

https://i.postimg.cc/mrt1m14R/1st-round.png

-lakers are getting blown out. Spoelstra still pwns Vogel as usual

-Le3-7 is coming I can smell it and I can feel it

-it is obvious this is not a good matchup for the Lakers

https://i.postimg.cc/85hT1BFz/wrekt.png

-lakers are not a top 5 team in the league

https://i.postimg.cc/SNrGFzP8/i_want_my_damn_respec.png

The Nuggets look unbeatable in a 7-game series and yes I know the fatigue will have to set in and I bet game 1 Lakers blow them out but I can see Nuggets winning in 6 or 7.

https://i.postimg.cc/HLRcRWWM/nugz-unbeatable.png

yawnnnn

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 01:13 PM
This forum is weird. Not sure why the dude is laughing at you. Solid list.

Thanks. Yes, this place definitely is.

Year 17.
GOAT.

Also, remember when LeBron was "washed up" when the bubble resumed? People were talking about how LeBron could no longer score, etc. That's been completely forgotten. Now the narrative is the Lakers winning was foreordained because "Kareem" is that good.

tpols
10-25-2020, 01:47 PM
There was ZERO adversity.

Westbrook tanked the only teams hope at beating them. Even I couldn't have imagined how bad he'd be.

And that's saying something.......

And obviously the Clippers losing was huge.

FireDavidKahn
10-25-2020, 02:12 PM
Meanwhile LeBron beat the Heat who had demolished the the #1 ranked, 4th ranked and 5th ranked SRS teams:roll:

Thread backfire :roll:

Shooter
10-25-2020, 03:18 PM

R.I.P. to the OP :lol

Gray GOAT
10-25-2020, 03:46 PM
There was ZERO adversity.

Westbrook tanked the only teams hope at beating them. Even I couldn't have imagined how bad he'd be.

And that's saying something.......

And obviously the Clippers losing was huge.

:oldlol: Such a loser. You don't even have the guts to man up and acknowledge the fact that you were wrong. Just a bunch of silly excuses. No credibility whatsoever.

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 03:53 PM
:oldlol: Such a loser. You don't even have the guts to man up and acknowledge the fact that you were wrong. Just a bunch of silly excuses. No credibility whatsoever.

"No adversity." This is one of the guys who went around saying "Wild Wild West." Now it is "no adversity" after we saw LeBron in the playoffs against the "Wild Wild West" and they went 12-3. :lol

Shooter
10-25-2020, 03:55 PM
"No adversity." This is one of the guys who went around saying "Wild Wild West." Now it is "no adversity" after we saw LeBron in the playoffs against the "Wild Wild West" and they went 12-3. :lol

"The Rockets team will be too much for the Lakers to handle" - Tpols

Gottem :lol

kawhileonard2
10-25-2020, 08:48 PM

It was easiest since no fans.

And1AllDay
10-25-2020, 10:10 PM

/ t h r e a d

Baller789
10-26-2020, 08:11 AM
/ t h r e a d

Not really. Lebron had some great finals opponents.
But his playoffs opponents are straight up garbage.

And Lebrontards once again can't argue without mentioning Jordan. Lol.

scuzzy
10-26-2020, 08:30 AM

TheGoatest
10-26-2020, 08:58 AM
Not really. Lebron had some great finals opponents.
But his playoffs opponents are straight up garbage.

And Lebrontards once again can't argue without mentioning Jordan. Lol.

Which one of Jordan's eastern playoff opponents that failed to win the championship in 1994 or 1995 is exactly the opposite of garbage? Or in 1999, the season after Jordan retired, for that matter? :roll:

He faced two legit eastern conference opponents in his career: The 80s Celtics, who swept him twice in the first round/both times he faced them. And the 80s Pistons, who beat him three times until he finally managed to beat them after they became blatantly washed. And Scottie Pippen's prime kicked in. Then he and Pippen essentially had the league to themselves in one of the weakest "2nd best team and below" eras ever. He managed to dodge the only two finals of the 90s that might've been great against Hakeem's Rockets.

Once again, Jordan propagandists get mad when it's pointed out that however "weak" LeBron's opponents were, Jordan's were clearly weaker.

Baller789
10-27-2020, 01:08 AM
Which one of Jordan's eastern playoff opponents that failed to win the championship in 1994 or 1995 is exactly the opposite of garbage? Or in 1999, the season after Jordan retired, for that matter? :roll:

He faced two legit eastern conference opponents in his career: The 80s Celtics, who swept him twice in the first round/both times he faced them. And the 80s Pistons, who beat him three times until he finally managed to beat them after they became blatantly washed. And Scottie Pippen's prime kicked in. Then he and Pippen essentially had the league to themselves in one of the weakest "2nd best team and below" eras ever. He managed to dodge the only two finals of the 90s that might've been great against Hakeem's Rockets.

Once again, Jordan propagandists get mad when it's pointed out that however "weak" LeBron's opponents were, Jordan's were clearly weaker.

You really are retarded arent you?

No arguments without Jordan. ROTFL!

TheGoatest
10-27-2020, 04:55 AM
You really are retarded arent you?

No arguments without Jordan. ROTFL!

Typical Jordan extremist with two sentence reply to a well-formulated argument which undeniably shows that LeBron is greater than Jordan.

TheGoatest
10-27-2020, 04:55 AM
No reply from Baller789?

TheGoatest
10-27-2020, 04:56 AM
Still no reply, Baller789? I'm waiting...

TheGoatest
10-27-2020, 04:56 AM
Holy shit, STILL no reply Baller789?? Has anyone heard from him? Is he okay?

hold this L
10-27-2020, 05:00 AM

Yeah, next time sports shows that need people to tune in will start by headlining "don't bother watching this one, there won't be any classics"

light
10-27-2020, 05:05 AM

SRS isn't a way to gauge that. It is only a forward looking statistic.

According to experts and onlookers the bubble championship was one of the most difficult to win. By winning it LeBron has now won perhaps the 3 most difficult championships ever - the 2013 ring, the 2016 ring and the 2020 ring.

Don't sleep on 2013. Tim Duncan and the Spurs dynasty only lost once in the NBA Finals and it took 7 games and the greatest game in finals history (game 6) to do it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXxj2AyWkAA3Fei.jpg

Baller789
10-27-2020, 05:36 AM
Typical Jordan extremist with two sentence reply to a well-formulated argument which undeniably shows that LeBron is greater than Jordan.
Typical. ROTFL!

How did I become a Jordan extremist again?

When all else else fails, call someone who doesn't give Lebron head an extremist. Lol.

Baller789
10-27-2020, 05:38 AM
SRS isn't a way to gauge that. It is only a forward looking statistic.

According to experts and onlookers the bubble championship was one of the most difficult to win. By winning it LeBron has now won perhaps the 3 most difficult championships ever - the 2013 ring, the 2016 ring and the 2020 ring.

Don't sleep on 2013. Tim Duncan and the Spurs dynasty only lost once in the NBA Finals and it took 7 games and the greatest game in finals history (game 6) to do it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXxj2AyWkAA3Fei.jpg

Yeah, according to Lebronhuggers and media who has to push an agenda. Try again.

Then argue against the SRS rating then. Instead of this BS.

TheGoatest
10-27-2020, 05:45 AM
Typical. ROTFL!

How did I become a Jordan extremist again?

When all else else fails, call someone who doesn't give Lebron head an extremist. Lol.

Sure, you're anything but a Jordan extremist. :rolleyes:
All you do in every thread is take an anti-LeBron stance in every LeBron vs Jordan argument and claim that you're somehow not a Jordan stan. :oldlol:

Baller789
10-27-2020, 05:49 AM
Sure, you're anything but a Jordan extremist. :rolleyes:
All you do in every thread is take an anti-LeBron stance in every LeBron vs Jordan argument and claim that you're somehow not a Jordan stan. :oldlol:

Your proving my point. Thats how delusional you are. Lol

Too e z

TheGoatest
10-27-2020, 05:52 AM
Your proving my point. Thats how delusional you are. Lol

Too e z

You're proving that you're an irrational LeBron hater/Jordan stan with every post you make. :roll:

Baller789
10-27-2020, 08:15 AM
You're proving that you're an irrational LeBron hater/Jordan stan with every post you make. :roll:
Blah blah blah. No arguments without involving Jordan.

Lepathetic.

HoopsNY
10-27-2020, 08:42 AM
Jus stop the hate man. I don't even know where to begin with a stupid thread like this one. Qualifying an "easy" championship across eras is one of the dumbest things a person would have to try to do.

8Ball
10-27-2020, 08:48 AM
16 days and still fuming

:roll:

Is that you egokiller? :lol

Baller789
10-27-2020, 08:55 AM
You all dumbarse Lebron fangirls still have no counter-arguments.

All you could do is hype up your hero.

Your hero who still has to ask for his respect. LMAO!!!

8Ball
10-27-2020, 09:20 AM
Meltdown.

Time to unretire your egokiller account :roll:

TheCorporation
10-27-2020, 09:51 AM
16 days and still fuming

:roll:

Is that you egokiller? :lol

:roll::roll:

Baller789
10-27-2020, 10:01 AM
Meltdown.

Time to unretire your egokiller account :roll:

You mean your meltingdown?

Baller789
10-27-2020, 10:02 AM
:roll::roll:

Thecorporation = 13 year old arguments

Next!

TheGoatest
10-27-2020, 10:21 AM
Blah blah blah. No arguments without involving Jordan.

Lepathetic.

"Wah! Wah! :cry: My precious Jordan is not considered the GOAT anymore." :roll:

TheCorporation
10-27-2020, 10:42 AM
Charles Barkley, 1994:

"The league has deteriorated. You have bad general managers drafting bad players. It's like the NFL. The older players are moving on, and the younger ones aren't there yet. You look at some of the guys starting in this league these days and it makes you shake your head."

Dennis Rodman, 1997:

"We could not have won 70 games playing against 1980's teams."

Larry Bird, 1996:

"I think the expansion teams have really hurt the league, I think it's depleted the talent in our league."

Bob Costas, 1996:

"Dr. J had Larry and Magic to test himself against, there's nothing comparable to that quality of competition at the top for these Chicago Bulls. So it seems a little awkward to talk about the Bulls as one of the best teams of all time."

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/separator-light1378072ed9159071.gif

1983 Sixers - 3 hall of famers - Malone, Irving, Cheeks
1984 Celtics - 4 hall of famers - Bird, Parrish, McHale, Johnson
1985 Lakers - 5 hall of famers - Magic, Kareem, Worthy, McAdoo, Wilkes
1989 Pistons - 4 hall of famers - Thomas, Dumars, Rodman, Dantley

1996 Sonics - 1 hall of famer - Payton
1993 Knicks - 1 hall of famer - Ewing
1992 Blazers - 1 hall of famer - Drexler
1993 Suns - 1 hall of famer - Barkley
1996 Magic - 1 hall of famer - Shaq

2007 Spurs - 3 hall of famers - Duncan, Parker, Ginobili
2010 Celtics - 3 hall of famers - Garnett, Allen, Pierce
2014 Spurs - 4 hall of famers - Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard
2016 Warriors - 4 hall of famers - Curry, Thompson, Green, Igoudala
2017 Warriors - 5 hall of famers - Curry, Thompson, Green, Igoudala, Durant

8Ball
10-27-2020, 10:58 AM
You mean your meltingdown?

Lol?

We won the chip 16 days ago. I cracked open a champagne bottle the night of Oct 11. Enjoyed it thoroughly knowing egokiller is having a meltdown.

Every day for last 16 days has been like fresh snow and the sun is breathing warm rays on our skin. Beautiful 16 days it has been.

8Ball
10-27-2020, 11:00 AM

It is no longer undisputed that Jordan is the GOAT. There is dispute now. And until the end of time there will be dispute.

LeBron family putting work in.

WhiteKyrie
10-27-2020, 11:10 AM
Well, I kind of figured that. Miami was a fifth seed. Being led by Jimmy Butler, a good but not great player.

The reason they even got to the finals was because everybody was disinterested in bubble basketball. Everybody wanted to get out of there and go home.

The only people with desire to play was Jimmy Butler, taking a decent but super young supporting cast to the finals. LeBron who had a top three player on his team, yet still was taken to six games in the finals.

And the only other guy that was anticipating and pushing for bubble basketball was Chris Paul. Much like LeBron, the same age, and guys near the end of their career who needed it more than anybody else. And he managed to take a crap Oklahoma roster to the second round.

So the three guys that wanted to play, went the farthest. Everybody else didn’t care. No defense was played. No fans. No tension. No difficult atmosphere. No road games. No travel. It was AAU tournament. Not NBA highest caliber elite professional basketball context.

And like I said, that Miami team, is one of the worst finals opponents of all time. It wasn’t even a one-man superstar team with an MVP caliber player. All they had was rookie shooting white boys

Dagoods
10-27-2020, 11:28 AM
He faced Tame Time and that other duncer;
Rockets led by Ren & Stimpy - two pieces of trash sharing one brain!
He faced some an overgrown Woody Harrelson!

and he still managed to lose twice against JAIME BUCKETS? GTFOH!!!

dbugz
10-27-2020, 11:33 AM
libron fantards here are on panic mode, they still can't believe they are only 27% :oldlol:

WhiteKyrie
10-27-2020, 11:46 AM
Two of his championships are literally asterisk rings. A lockout season, and a super delayed stagnated bubble basketball season.

The other two championships took the two of the three biggest NBA finals shots of all time, from a teammate to bail him out in order to win.

Dagoods
10-27-2020, 11:46 AM
Two of his championships are literally asterisk rings. A lockout season, and a super delayed stagnated bubble basketball season.

The other two championships took the two of the three biggest NBA finals shots of all time, from a teammate to bail him out in order to win.

True!!!

FKAri
10-27-2020, 12:19 PM
3rd easiest ring was won without home court advantage in any around? :oldlol:

LeGOAT :applause:

TheGoatest
10-27-2020, 01:58 PM
Two of his championships are literally asterisk rings.

You literally had tears in your eyes when you wrote that. :lol

8Ball
10-27-2020, 02:01 PM

GOAT gonna GOAT.

Rings are rings.

Baller789
10-28-2020, 01:01 AM
Dumb Lebron posters gonna post useless BS.
Carry on.

Baller789
10-28-2020, 01:02 AM
Lol?

We won the chip 16 days ago. I cracked open a champagne bottle the night of Oct 11. Enjoyed it thoroughly knowing egokiller is having a meltdown.

Every day for last 16 days has been like fresh snow and the sun is breathing warm rays on our skin. Beautiful 16 days it has been.
Yup your meltingown right.

Lolololol.

Baller789
10-28-2020, 01:04 AM

Except never once did I claim that Jordan is GOAT.

Gee, your so easy. Did you finish high school?

And1AllDay
10-28-2020, 03:22 AM
Charles Barkley, 1994:

"The league has deteriorated. You have bad general managers drafting bad players. It's like the NFL. The older players are moving on, and the younger ones aren't there yet. You look at some of the guys starting in this league these days and it makes you shake your head."

Dennis Rodman, 1997:

"We could not have won 70 games playing against 1980's teams."

Larry Bird, 1996:

"I think the expansion teams have really hurt the league, I think it's depleted the talent in our league."

Bob Costas, 1996:

"Dr. J had Larry and Magic to test himself against, there's nothing comparable to that quality of competition at the top for these Chicago Bulls. So it seems a little awkward to talk about the Bulls as one of the best teams of all time."

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/separator-light1378072ed9159071.gif

1983 Sixers - 3 hall of famers - Malone, Irving, Cheeks
1984 Celtics - 4 hall of famers - Bird, Parrish, McHale, Johnson
1985 Lakers - 5 hall of famers - Magic, Kareem, Worthy, McAdoo, Wilkes
1989 Pistons - 4 hall of famers - Thomas, Dumars, Rodman, Dantley

1996 Sonics - 1 hall of famer - Payton
1993 Knicks - 1 hall of famer - Ewing
1992 Blazers - 1 hall of famer - Drexler
1993 Suns - 1 hall of famer - Barkley
1996 Magic - 1 hall of famer - Shaq

2007 Spurs - 3 hall of famers - Duncan, Parker, Ginobili
2010 Celtics - 3 hall of famers - Garnett, Allen, Pierce
2014 Spurs - 4 hall of famers - Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Leonard
2016 Warriors - 4 hall of famers - Curry, Thompson, Green, Igoudala
2017 Warriors - 5 hall of famers - Curry, Thompson, Green, Igoudala, Durant

damm

issa wrap

Baller789
10-28-2020, 06:38 AM
damm

issa wrap

No sh!t retards.

Again, no counter arguments without Jordan.

The thread is about Lebron having the 3rd easiest championship run in the last 40 years.

There are other teams aside from the Bulls.

I guess that statement can't get through your rudimentary brains.

8Ball
10-28-2020, 09:26 AM
No sh!t retards.

The thread is about Lebron having the 3rd easiest championship run in the last 40 years.

:cry:

All this anger after LeBron wins. :roll:

8Ball
10-28-2020, 09:28 AM
Except never once did I claim that Jordan is GOAT.

Gee, your so easy. Did you finish high school?

Good to know you think Jordan isn't the GOAT.

Next smart thing you should say is that LeBron is the GOAT.

Shooter
10-28-2020, 09:49 AM
No sh!t retards.

Are you okay?

Baller789
10-28-2020, 10:15 AM
Good to know you think Jordan isn't the GOAT.

Next smart thing you should say is that LeBron is the GOAT.

I aint that dumb like you and Shooter.

Lol