PDA

View Full Version : JJ Reddick: "I thought we'd make many more Finals but Lebron/Wade/Bosh got together"

3ball
10-25-2020, 03:21 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqFthLUiZjs&t=06m24s

So why does KD gets knocked for colluding but not Lebron??.. Reddick's account proves that the Heatles had the same effect as the KD Warriors

so it's pure media bias and infatuation with lebron.. cringeworthy embarrassment and I haven't been able to watch this WWE **** in about 10 years.. I'm frozen out like Reddick was

Not only did lebron make it WWE, but his collusions produce short-term mercenary chemistry that's nowhere near the organic chemistry of prior eras.. so today's fan is robbed of the highest quality teamwork and strategy, aka brand of ball..

lebron brought the same talent-based brand that lost the 06' World Games and made it the NBA's standard.. AAUBA.. best recruiter wins

Shooter
10-25-2020, 03:23 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Dz1gZZBQ/bron-vs-celtics.png

SouBeachTalents
10-25-2020, 03:29 PM
I'm good.. I spend very little time on here or thinking about today's nba

You're the one watching inferiority and thinking it's good..

So you're the dummy
Already on your 3rd LeBron thread today :lol

Ainosterhaspie
10-25-2020, 03:34 PM
What do the Heat have to do with the whole Eastern conference running a train on the Magic from 2010 to 2012 until Howard busted his back and bounced to LA? The Heat had nothing to do with the Magic not making it back to the finals. This thread makes no sense.

Shooter
10-25-2020, 03:34 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/ZYvrK0nW/kblaze-ethers-3-balll.png

3ball
10-25-2020, 03:39 PM

The best team he beat in the East = 20' Portland Trailblazers

he needed a super-team to beat that caliber of opponent.. lol

1-star teams were routinely winning the conference (AI, Kidd, Dwight), yet lebron formed a super-team to ensure Finals runs

Ultimately, Lebron made the Finals just like Iverson, Kidd, Dwight, and Jimmy Butler - only lebron's super-teams from 11-17' interrupted the trend of 1-star teams winning the East..

And lebron's run in 07' sucked - he only needed 25 on 43% in the East Playoffs to make the Finals... Iverson needed 32 on 38%, so that's very comparable.. Dwight and Kidd's stats were similar too

Otoh, a super-team was required to win the 80's East, so MJ/Woolridge or MJ/Pippen had no chance

Shooter
10-25-2020, 03:40 PM
The best team he beat in the East = 20' Portland Trailblazers

he needed a super-team to beat that caliber of opponent.. lol

1-star teams were routinely winning the conference (AI, Kidd, Dwight), yet lebron formed a super-team to ensure Finals runs

Ultimately, Lebron made the Finals just like Iverson, Kidd, Dwight, and Jimmy Butler - only lebron's super-teams from 11-17' interrupted the trend of 1-star teams winning the East..

And lebron's run in 07' sucked - he only needed 25 on 43% in the East Playoffs to make the Finals... Iverson needed 32 on 38%, so that's very comparable.. Dwight and Kidd's stats were similar too

Otoh, a super-team was required to win the 80's East, so MJ/Woolridge or MJ/Pippen had no chance

https://i.postimg.cc/PxDWrLNT/6plastics.png

https://i.postimg.cc/DwpZ21Db/7,491_shrug.png

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 03:41 PM

He doesn't watch basketball--has never seen most of the players he talks about play (like AD, George)--and evidently doesn't watch football either since his focus on Sunday is his terror over LeBron potentially being the GOAT.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
10-25-2020, 03:44 PM
Lebron/Dwade/Bosh/Chalmers/Haslem or Durant/Curry/Klay/Green/Iggy-Cousins?

How about give Lebron and Davis, Klay and Green? Green as 4th option in a championship team avg 12-10-7-2-1.5 and is a 3x all star.

While Lebron had slim pickings nobody wanted in Howard/Rondo. Howard was a free agent no team wanted, not even the Lakers until Cousins got injured. Rondo 6 teams in 5 years lol. A Danny Green living off his rep from his Spurs days but pass few years never show up in the playoffs(terrible Raptors playoff performance).

Lebron elevated a player who every year when season starts they wanted to get rid of for a bag of chips, KCP.

Morris was a buyout playerand LA picked him off waivers.

Kuzma not even a 7th opyion on thos team let alone 3rd option lol.

SouBeachTalents
10-25-2020, 03:45 PM
What do the Heat have to do with the whole Eastern conference running a train on the Magic from 2010 to 2012 until Howard busted his back and bounced to LA? The Heat had nothing to do with the Magic not making it back to the finals. This thread makes no sense.
Exactly, Redick's teams have literally not even faced LeBron in the playoffs since '09, him going to Miami had zero impact on him never making the Finals again. This is why it helps to watch the games

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 03:48 PM
he best team he beat in the East = 20' Portland Trailblazers

The Celtics were the best team he beat. Let's compare the 12' Celtics to the 92' Blazers since you mentioned that franchise.

12' Celtics 4 all-stars, 3 future HOF
92' Blazers 1 HOF, 1 all-star

How about give Lebron and Davis, Klay and Green? Green as 4th option in a championship team avg 12-10-7-2-1.5 and is a 3x all star.

Green has as many all-NBA teams as Irving, the 2nd option on the Cavs.

3ball
10-25-2020, 03:50 PM
The Celtics were the best team he beat. Let's compare the 12' Celtics to the 92' Blazers since you mentioned that franchise.

How old was Garnett/Allen/Pierce compared to all-stars Drexler/Porter/Williams/Duckworth/Robinson and 20 ppg Kersey?

The 12 Celtics were 27th in ortg and #12 SRS

that's the best team he beat lol

Shooter
10-25-2020, 03:53 PM
How old was Garnett/Allen/Pierce compared to all-stars Drexler/Porter/Williams/Duckworth/Robinson and 20 ppg Kersey?

The 12 Celtics were 27th in ortg and #12 SRS

that's the best team he beat lol

How old were Stockton, Malone during MJ's 'best ring' ? 35 years old in 98...Uh oh

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 03:55 PM
How old were Stockton, Malone during MJ's 'best ring' ? 35 years old in 98...Uh oh

1-9ball owned yet again. :lol

MJ never faced a team with 4+ all-stars--LeBron did it twice in the ECF.

Shooter
10-25-2020, 04:00 PM
1-9ball owned yet again. :lol

MJ never faced a team with 4+ all-stars--LeBron did it twice in the ECF.

Sometimes I feel bad bullying him and trying to help cure his mind but other times it's so easy and I feel he deserves it :lol
He really does bring it on to himself.

RRR3
10-25-2020, 04:07 PM

Green has as many all-NBA teams as Irving, the 2nd option on the Cavs.
They probably had the highest playoff ceiling of any team he beat but they definitely weren’t the best based on regular season statistics which is what 3Ball bases how strong a team is on :rolleyes:

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 04:22 PM
Sometimes I feel bad bullying him and trying to help cure his mind but other times it's so easy and I feel he deserves it :lol
He really does bring it on to himself.

Yup. We could completely ignore him but he sets the tone for the other MJ stans. Look at his threads and posts. They will echo the same points he does. He is like the Bible for them.

They probably had the highest playoff ceiling of any team he beat but they definitely weren’t the best based on regular season statistics which is what 3Ball bases how strong a team is on :rolleyes:

:lol

Except when it comes to MJ's team and LeBron's. That SRS data tells us LeBron won 4 chips without the best team while MJ did it only once.

dbugz
10-25-2020, 04:25 PM
Yup. We could completely ignore him but he sets the tone for the other MJ stans. Look at his threads and posts. They will echo the same points he does. He is like the Bible for them.

Except when it comes to MJ's team and LeBron's. That SRS data tells us LeBron won 4 chips without the best team while MJ did it only once.

sit your fat @ss down

you got libron behind MJ and even considered a flawless MJ at # 1

https://i.postimg.cc/bw9Kysfk/222222.png

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Shooter
10-25-2020, 04:26 PM
Never seen dbugz so shook :lol

Must be a LeBron Championship year or something

:roll::roll:

Hang tight buddy!

dbugz
10-25-2020, 04:28 PM
your boy Roundball_Rock got MJ > libron

where does it hurt? tell me tell me :roll:

27% strong :oldlol:

Shooter
10-25-2020, 04:32 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/6qT00hfw/fefefeefefefefeefefe.png

dbugz
10-25-2020, 04:34 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/8CYRvQ2w/Screenshot2.png

time to argue this with you boy. bring it on :oldlol:

MJ > libron - Roundball_Rock

:roll:

Shooter
10-25-2020, 04:35 PM

Shit

dbugz
10-25-2020, 04:37 PM
^boy triggered got shookt by his fellow libron fantard :roll:

all along he thought they're on the same page :roll:

dbugz
10-25-2020, 04:50 PM
We're currently witnessing libron fantards being broken up on this forum :roll:

all along they thought they're on the same page :roll:

hahahahahahaha :roll:

https://media.tenor.com/images/d9849222c168c2fb6662af35ac299386/tenor.gif

These guys are hillarious :roll:

light
10-25-2020, 04:53 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqFthLUiZjs&t=06m24s

So why does KD gets knocked for colluding but not Lebron??.. Reddick's account proves that the Heatles had the same effect as the KD Warriors

so it's pure media bias and infatuation with lebron.. cringeworthy embarrassment and I haven't been able to watch this WWE **** in about 10 years.. I'm frozen out like Reddick was

Not only did lebron make it WWE, but his collusions produce short-term mercenary chemistry that's nowhere near the organic chemistry of prior eras.. so today's fan is robbed of the highest quality teamwork and strategy, aka brand of ball..

lebron brought the same talent-based brand that lost the 06' World Games and made it the NBA's standard.. AAUBA.. best recruiter wins

Reddick would've said that if LeBron joined ANY all-star. He would've said it if LeBron teamed up with Joe Johnson and Gerald Wallace.

LeBron has that effect in general. Players fear him.

"It's only like one other person that's more scarier than LeBron, and that's God." - George Hill

The 73-9 Warriors had to add Kevin Durant in order to elicit the same kind of respect.

pandiani17
10-25-2020, 04:58 PM

B-b-bu-bu-but the 10s Celtics weren't a superteam.:roll:

pandiani17
10-25-2020, 05:00 PM

This. If the Heat hadn't teamed up logic says that the Bulls would have made the finals in '11 and the Celtics in '12, unless the Cavaliers, Raptors or Heat beat them in the post-season. Nothing to do with the Magic.

3ball
10-25-2020, 05:06 PM

MJ was also 35 dummy

So it wasn't peak vs old, like lebron against the 12' Celtics, 14' spurs, or 10' Celtics

3ball
10-25-2020, 05:08 PM
B-b-bu-bu-but the 10s Celtics weren't a superteam.:roll:

The best team lebron beat in the East < 20' Nuggets

by far

the best eastern team he beat = 20' blazers or thereabouts

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 05:19 PM
This. If the Heat hadn't teamed up logic says that the Bulls would have made the finals in '11 and the Celtics in '12, unless the Cavaliers, Raptors or Heat beat them in the post-season. Nothing to do with the Magic.

It is weird. The Magic lost in the ECF to the Celtics in 10' (the Celtics beat LeBron and Wade to get to the ECF). In 11', 12' the Magic didn't get out the first round (Howard hurt for the 12' playoffs) losing to the Hawks and Pacers. Howard was traded before the 13' season. So where is the finals they would have made but for the Heat? The Magic never faced the Heat.

pandiani17
10-25-2020, 06:00 PM
It is weird. The Magic lost in the ECF to the Celtics in 10' (the Celtics beat LeBron and Wade to get to the ECF). In 11', 12' the Magic didn't get out the first round (Howard hurt for the 12' playoffs) losing to the Hawks and Pacers. Howard was traded before the 13' season. So where is the finals they would have made but for the Heat? The Magic never faced the Heat.

I think his remarks are aimed at readers/listeners that are casual fans and don't know that their team was knocked out in the first round in 2011 and 2012.

Roundball_Rock
10-25-2020, 06:04 PM
I think his remarks are aimed at readers/listeners that are casual fans and don't know that their team was knocked out in the first round in 2011 and 2012.

Ah, like the OP. :lol

LonelyOwl
10-25-2020, 07:08 PM

Earlier today

I'm good.. I spend very little time on here or thinking about today's nba

And1AllDay
10-25-2020, 08:27 PM
The best team lebron beat in the East < 20' Nuggets

by far

the best eastern team he beat = 20' blazers or thereabouts

wanna watch 3ball squirm? look ahead bois

what's mikes best ring?

3ball
11-07-2020, 07:24 PM
The 89' Cavs were #1 SRS and had 3 all-stars plus 20/5/5 Ron Harper

So they were better than any team lebron beat in the East, which means the 88-89' Bulls would've won the 11-18' East

This should be expected because many guys won that conference with 1-star teams like Iverson, Kidd, Dwight, and 07' lebron

3ball
11-08-2020, 02:42 PM
The champion warriors didn't exist until 2015, so Reddick's account proves that the Heatles had the same effect as the KD Warriors.

Not only did lebron stack the deck like WWE, but his collusions produce short-term mercenary chemistry that's nowhere near the organic chemistry of prior eras.. so today's fan is robbed of the highest quality teamwork and strategy, aka brand of ball..

Smoke117
11-08-2020, 06:46 PM
lol What the hell does any of Redick's former teams have to do with the Big three Heat? The Magic were losing in the first round in 2011 and 2012 to the Hawks and Pacers. He then got traded to the Bucks in 2013 and what...did he think a team led by Monta Ellis and Brandon Jenning's was going to lead the the team to a Championship if not for the Heat? :roll: This just might be the dumbest thread 3ball has ever made.

And1AllDay
11-08-2020, 07:37 PM
The 89' Cavs were #1 SRS and had 3 all-stars plus 20/5/5 Ron Harper

So they were better than any team lebron beat in the East, which means the 88-89' Bulls would've won the 11-18' East

This should be expected because many guys won that conference with 1-star teams like Iverson, Kidd, Dwight, and 07' lebron

wanna watch 3ball squirm? look ahead bois

what's mikes best ring?

light
11-08-2020, 08:25 PM
The champion warriors didn't exist until 2015, so Reddick's account proves that the Heatles had the same effect as the KD Warriors.

You're missing a major point.

LeBron went to 8 consecutive finals and 10 total. Only 4 of those were with Miami.

It wasn't the Heatles. It was LeBron.

Redick (who thinks LeBron is the GOAT) is talking mostly about LeBron James.

https://s8.gifyu.com/images/redick-goat.gif

The effect that LeBron has had on the league is actually more impressive than the effect of the KD Warriors which was only momentary.

3ball
11-08-2020, 10:03 PM

LeBron went to 8 consecutive finals and 10 total. Only 4 of those were with Miami.

The effect that LeBron has had on the league is actually more impressive than the effect of the KD Warriors which was only momentary.

No it was his "decisions" to team up with all the best players 3 different times. Only then did he start occasionally winning (still mostly losing due to weak brand).. I'll take the words of his actual competitors (jj reddick) over your delusional dream

So it wasn't lebron - it was the team-hopping.. otherwise he would've stayed in Cleveland with his 60-win, 1 seeds that were adding all-star caliber pieces every year... They would've been massive favorites against Dirk's 1-star Mavs in 2011.. and with the organic chemistry needed to beat them

sdot_thadon
11-08-2020, 10:18 PM

Well..../thread

3ball
11-08-2020, 10:38 PM
Well..../thread

When did lebron's Finals streak begin?

Before or after "the decision"?

You guys are children.. Santa Claus gonna bring you sumthin real nice this year

1987_Lakers
11-08-2020, 11:01 PM

/thread

3ball
11-08-2020, 11:09 PM

No he says "when lebron, wade, and bosh teamed up".. so lebron needed to team up

And then lebron/Kyrie/love were favored over the Warriors in 15' and 16'...

Kyrie was all-star MVP in 14', while Klay was 1st time all-star in 15'.. that's why lebron's cast was favored

Then he teamed up with Kareem, I mean AD... Kareem > Paul George so the league had no chance... Rondo is HOF.. So it was as a farce all year.. Lakers were a lock

1987_Lakers
11-08-2020, 11:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaCmDaU7EWc
He also said this.

/thread

3ball
11-08-2020, 11:26 PM
He also said this.

/thread

One statement was a fact (lebron teaming up and reddick feeling crushed)

One statement was opinion (lebron being alleged goat)

I'll go with the fact... :confusedshrug:

1987_Lakers
11-08-2020, 11:28 PM
One statement was a fact (lebron teaming up and reddick feeling crushed)

One statement was opinion (lebron being alleged goat)

I'll go with the fact... :confusedshrug:

One statement turned out to be false (Redick never made it past the 1st round)
One statement was fact (As proven by realgm)

:hammertime:

3ball
11-08-2020, 11:31 PM

Redick said lebron teamed up.... That's fact

Lebron being goat is opinion

And1AllDay
11-08-2020, 11:34 PM

its winsssssssssssss

for the

boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

red1
11-09-2020, 03:40 PM
Reminder guys - 3ball argued for years that lebron cant win as the best player on a team

He's still trying to present that same argument 4 finals MVPs later - that's proof of his mental illness.

red1
11-09-2020, 03:41 PM
Redick said lebron teamed up.... That's fact

Lebron being goat is opinion

4 of dem thangz.

You = lunatic.

light
11-10-2020, 03:26 AM
Reminder guys - 3ball argued for years that lebron cant win as the best player on a team

He's still trying to present that same argument 4 finals MVPs later - that's proof of his mental illness.

Wow. That's good to know. Thanks.

light
11-10-2020, 06:59 AM
No it was his "decisions" to team up with all the best players 3 different times. Only then did he start occasionally winning (still mostly losing due to weak brand).. I'll take the words of his actual competitors (jj reddick) over your delusional dream

So it wasn't lebron - it was the team-hopping..

No, Cleveland proved that wrong.

Today, 9 finals and 2 franchises later, we know it was always about LeBron.

The fear always was, and still is, about what LeBron will do.

https://s8.gifyu.com/images/redick-goat5c99843fa6326252.gif

8Ball
11-10-2020, 04:44 PM
He also said this.

/thread

Another high IQ player recognizes LeBron is the GOAT.

Low IQ morons like Barkley can keep slurping Jordan.

SouBeachTalents

Some of these dudes using the same arguments they were literally a decade ago :oldlol:

3ball
No, Cleveland proved that wrong.

Today, 9 finals and 2 franchises later, we know it was always about LeBron.

The fear always was, and still is, about what LeBron will do.

https://s8.gifyu.com/images/redick-goat5c99843fa6326252.gif

Lebron was nothing before the "decision" - he was like Iverson, Dwight or Kidd with 1 Finals run in a weak conference

and otherwise completely embarrassed in 08', 09' and 10' - that's why he started colluding - it was to stop getting embarrassed..

So Reddick is 100% right and that's why he snuck it in the interview before getting cut off .. :applause:

Then Dirk gave lebron karma by doing what lebron couldn't - win with a 1-star, organic team... Lolololol

so stop watching the lies on ESPN..

Btw, lebron's inability to win organically is a skill deficit.. his ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby requiring ready-made stars to win (team-hopping)

red1
11-10-2020, 04:46 PM
3ball's worst nightmare came true - 4th finals MVP on his 3rd franchise :)

we win.

https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2020/10/12/5b673777-f080-4caf-8e83-e9b8b26b80f8/thumbnail/1200x675/8aa0b6d85c7de48157ceb53d008dc4d0/lebron-mvp1.jpg

red1
11-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Lebron was nothing before the "decision" - he was like Iverson, Dwight or Kidd with 1 Finals run in a weak conference

and otherwise completely embarrassed in 08', 09' and 10' - that's why he started colluding - it was to stop getting embarrassed..

So Reddick is 100% right and that's why he snuck it in the interview before getting cut off .. :applause:

Then Dirk gave lebron karma by doing what lebron couldn't - win with a 1-star, organic team... Lolololol

you'll be alright kid. you kicked and screamed and prayed but it still happened - he won again. :oldlol:

3ball
11-10-2020, 04:49 PM
3ball's worst nightmare came true - 4th finals MVP on his 3rd franchise :)

we win.

https://sportshub.cbsistatic.com/i/r/2020/10/12/5b673777-f080-4caf-8e83-e9b8b26b80f8/thumbnail/1200x675/8aa0b6d85c7de48157ceb53d008dc4d0/lebron-mvp1.jpg

: facepalm:

3ball
11-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Some of these dudes using the same arguments they were literally a decade ago :oldlol:

They're still valid arguments because it doesn't take long to know someone isn't goat

And what was lebron before the "decision"?.... Answer - he was like Iverson, Dwight or Kidd with 1 Finals run in a weak conference

So Reddick is 100% right and that's why he snuck it in the interview before getting cut off ..

Btw, lebron's inability to win organically is a skill deficit.. his ball-dominance imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby requiring ready-made stars to win (team-hopping)

red1
11-10-2020, 04:52 PM
I mean.. :facepalm

deal with it fakkit. :oldlol:

"hurr durr I guarantee he'll never win as the 1st option he isn't even better than dirk and kg. hurr durr superteam"

and now you're still starting 10 threads a day trying to shift goalposts and find new retarded arguments.

**** outta here kid. you lost. undisputed top-2.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/lakers-lebron-finals-mvp-1-1040x572.jpg

red1
11-10-2020, 04:56 PM
They're still valid arguments because it doesn't take long to know someone isn't goat

And what was lebron before the "decision"?.... Answer - he was like Iverson, Dwight or Kidd with 1 Finals run in a weak conference

So Reddick is 100% right and that's why he snuck it in the interview before getting cut off ..

4 rings later - you look very very stupid still trying to put him in the same tier as iverson dwight and kidd.

then again what would you expect from the same dumbass who'd rather draft mo williams over scottie pippen.

3ball
11-10-2020, 04:58 PM
deal with it fakkit. :oldlol:

"hurr durr I guarantee he'll never win as the 1st option he isn't even better than dirk and kg. hurr durr superteam"

and now you're still starting 10 threads a day trying to shift goalposts and find new retarded arguments.

**** outta here kid. you lost. undisputed top-2.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/lakers-lebron-finals-mvp-1-1040x572.jpg

You're making up what I said so I haven't bothered respond

Most greats win a ring as the best player... That doesn't make you goat or anywhere near... So I would never say lebron couldn't win as the best player.. you're just lying because you're dumb

Lebron isn't great because he destroyed the game and turned it into AAU team-hopping chemistry/brand of ball, aka talent-based winning.. he killed the superior basketball of the organic teams in prior eras...

Infact, it's the organic, ball movement teams that beat him (Mavs, Spurs, Warriors) - he literally killed the teams that beat him by DEVOLVING the league into AAU talent-based winning.. lebron is a roach

red1
11-10-2020, 05:01 PM
You're making up what I said so I haven't bothered respond

Most greats win a ring as the best player... That doesn't make you goat or anywhere near... So I would never say lebron couldn't win as the best player.. you're just lying because you're dumb

Lebron isn't great because he destroyed the game and turned it into AAU team-hopping chemistry/brand of ball, aka talent-based winning.. he killed the superior basketball of the organic teams in prior eras...

Infact, it's the organic, ball movement teams that beat him (Mavs, Spurs, Warriors) - he literally killed the teams that beat him by DEVOLVING the league into AAU talent-based winning.. lebron is a roach

dont ****ing lie bitch. I remember all of the times I engaged with your low-IQ ass.

you used to argue that he couldnt carry a team as the best player and you still start the same threads today so what are you talking about.

you literally said mo williams is a more talented player than pippen and you also guaranteed that mj would've won with the 09 or 10 cavs - more proof of how delusional you are :oldlol:

I'm just posting right now to shit on you because you already lost and of course you will never acknowledge it. you were praying he wouldnt win again after miami - too bad. :oldlol:

red1
11-10-2020, 05:02 PM
"hurr durr ball-dominant team killing system hurr durr limits the ceilings of his teams"

while talking about the 2009 cavs where the second best player was a toss-up between delonte west and mo williams :roll:

3ball
11-10-2020, 05:12 PM
"hurr durr ball-dominant team killing system hurr durr limits the ceilings of his teams"

while talking about the 2009 cavs where the second best player was a toss-up between delonte west and mo williams :roll:

Lebron can't beat good teams with poor sidekick stats

and why can't he win without high-performing talent?... it's because he lacks brand

carry on in buffoonery

Kiddlovesnets
11-10-2020, 05:17 PM
Well whether Lebron formed his big three or not, JJ Reddick and the Magic aint gonna make any more finals than 2009. If anything, the 2010 ECF already proved that. They aint going to beat the old Celtics, young Bulls and Pacers anyway.

SouBeachTalents
11-10-2020, 05:18 PM
Lebron can't beat good teams with poor sidekick stats

and why can't he win without high-performing talent?... it's because he lacks brand

carry on in buffoonery
How many times has someone won a title with their sidekick having "poor stats"? That's happened what, maybe 5 times in history? So again, absolutely ludicrous you hold him to a standard hardly any ATG would meet

3ball
11-10-2020, 05:33 PM
How many times has someone won a title with their sidekick having "poor stats"? That's happened what, maybe 5 times in history? So again, absolutely ludicrous you hold him to a standard hardly any ATG would meet

he can't beat any top 5 SRS teams in 18 years without good sidekick stats?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/SWoRKslHVtqEasqYCJ/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527qh5smpns2q2p5s7m8plhnzygsv2 s0rr1c6dki0g&rid=giphy.gif

he obviously lacks the brand to win without talent

SouBeachTalents
11-10-2020, 05:42 PM
he can't beat any top 5 SRS teams in 18 years without good sidekick stats?

https://media1.giphy.com/media/SWoRKslHVtqEasqYCJ/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9527qh5smpns2q2p5s7m8plhnzygsv2 s0rr1c6dki0g&rid=giphy.gif

he obviously lacks the brand to win without talent
Lol, so because the '07 Pistons finished 6th in SRS instead of 5th you have to continue on this arbitrary tangent? So fcking ridiculous :oldlol: The fact you have to cherry pick to such an extent shows how weak the argument is

3ball
11-10-2020, 05:49 PM
Lol, so because the '07 Pistons finished 6th in SRS instead of 5th in you have to continue on this arbitrary tangent? So fcking ridiculous :oldlol: The fact you have to cherry pick to such an extent shows how weak the argument is

top 5 SRS is a very generous and wide net

You should've been able to come up with something over an 18 year career

And the Cavs were 50-win, 2 seeds in 2007, so basically the same as the Pistons.. lebron needed 25/9/6 on 45% to beat them, which would be among the worst stats of Jordan's playoff career..

meanwhile, mj needed 40/6/8 and the series walk-off to beat the #1 SRS in 89' (with a low seed and pippen getting less stats than 09' Mo).... now that's goat

3ball
11-10-2020, 06:20 PM
LeBron went to the Finals in 2007 with far less help than Jordan did.

The garbage 1-star teams that routinely won the 00's East could never win the 80's East (01' Sixers, 02' Nets, 03' Nets, 07' Cavs, 09' Magic)

a super-team with many HOF's was required to win the 80's East... heck, prime Jordan/Pippen would NOT have won the 80's East until 89'.

LeBron went to the Finals in 2007 with far less help than Jordan did.

Those Cavs were a 50-win, 2 seed that beat a 53-win, 1 seed... (#7 SRS beat a #6 SRS)..

so it was hardly an upset or a good opponent, and therefore - who cares about carry-jobs against weak teams?...

Lebron never beat a Finals team or any top 5 SRS team (good team) with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick, so he never had a carry-job against a good team.. Otoh, MJ beat 5 good teams (including 2 Finals) with 15-16 ppg and 40% from Pippen.

In fact, with the 2007 Cavs as a team and Mike Brown as head coach Jordan would not have even made the playoffs.

Combo guard Hughes was great alongside an elite shooting off-guard like Arenas.

Unfortunately, Lebron lacks an elite shooting, off-ball skillset, so he reduced Hughes from Pippen-level (22/5/5 and 1st team defense), to rubble..

So those Cavs had a good roster because they had a pippen-like wing, a 2-time all-star center, another all-defender (varejao), a top 5 defense, and among best 3-point shooting in the league....

8Ball
11-10-2020, 06:43 PM
2018 Raptors SRS > Any 90s Jordan's competition SRS in the East. :cheers:

3ball
11-10-2020, 06:58 PM
2018 Raptors SRS > Any 90s Jordan's competition SRS in the East. :cheers:
Yeah but Love averaged 21/12 on 48% with 1.0 steal and 1.0 block

That's better than pippen ever played

So that series doesn't qualify as a carry-job over a good team for lebron

He never beat a top 5 SRS opponent with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick (no carry-jobs against good teams)

SouBeachTalents
11-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Yeah but Love averaged 21/12 on 48% with 1.0 steal and 1.0 block

That's better than pippen ever played

So that series doesn't qualify as a carry-job over a good team for lebron

He never beat a top 5 SRS opponent with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick (no carry-jobs against good teams)

light
11-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Redick actually said that what prevented him from going to the finals was not only LeBron but also the non-KD Warriors, because after Orlando he went to the Clippers and was blocked by Steph and co.

So this “Reddick's account proves that the Heatles had the same effect as the KD Warriors” is incorrect.

Redick’s account proves that the Heatles had the same effect as the non-KD Warriors.

The KD Warriors are in another realm entirely because no one wins a title and goes 73-9 and then adds someone like KD to that mix - LeBron has never been involved in anything like that.

That's why KD is put in a separate category.

3ball
11-10-2020, 07:16 PM

Pippen averaged a double-double? ever?

A 20-point one?

Again, that series doesn't qualify as a carry-job over a good team for lebron

3ball
11-10-2020, 07:22 PM
Redick actually said that what prevented him from going to the finals was not only LeBron but also the non-KD Warriors, because after Orlando he went to the Clippers and was blocked by Steph and co.

So this “Reddick's account proves that the Heatles had the same effect as the KD Warriors” is incorrect.

Redick’s account proves that the Heatles had the same effect as the non-KD Warriors.

The KD Warriors are in another realm entirely because no one wins a title and goes 73-9 and then adds someone like KD to that mix - LeBron has never been involved in anything like that.

That's why KD is put in a separate category.

Lebron had 2 collusions before KD's 1

The KD warriors didn't exist from 2011-2016 and only lebron's super-teams were preseason favorites those years

So lebron tried to shut the league down from 2011-2016 (6 years) but only won 3 titles, including 2 teammate-saves and a record choke and record loss... So that's the worst anyone can do when they shut the league down with favored talent... (kyrie was all-star MVP in 14'.. klay was 1st time all-star in 15')

light
11-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Lebron had 2 collusions before KD's 1

The KD warriors didn't exist from 2011-2016 and only lebron's super-teams were preseason favorites those years

So lebron tried to shut the league down from 2011-2016 (6 years) but only won 3 titles, including 2 teammate-saves and a record choke and record loss... So that's the worst anyone can do when they shut the league down with favored talent... (kyrie was all-star MVP in 14'.. klay was 1st time all-star in 15')

Kyrie and Love are not Steph, Klay and Draymond, guy.

Steph Curry is a top 15 player all time.
Kyrie, Love and Bosh are not even in the top 75.
Wade is not even in the top 25.

KD - himself being in the top 15 - joined another top 15 player of all time, who also happened to be the reigning MVP.

LeBron has never done anything like that.

Bron would've had to leave Miami for San Antonio instead of Cleveland in order to approximate what KD did by joining the Warriors.

3ball
11-10-2020, 08:01 PM
Kyrie and Love are not Steph, Klay and Draymond, guy.

Steph Curry is a top 15 player all time.
Kyrie, Love and Bosh are not even in the top 75.
Wade is not even in the top 25.

KD - himself being in the top 15 - joined another top 15 player of all time, who also happened to be the reigning MVP.

LeBron has never done anything like that.

Bron would've had to leave Miami for San Antonio instead of Cleveland in order to approximate what KD did by joining the Warriors.

It's the same thing except KD's collusion required more talent to supercede lebron's collusion with Kyrie

But before KD colluded, lebron had free reign from 11-16' as the most talent in the league, and most favored talent

Yet only 3 titles, including 2 teammate-saves and a record choke and record loss... So that's the worst anyone can do when they shut the league down with favored talent... (btw, kyrie was all-star MVP in 14'.. klay was 1st time all-star in 15')

Ultimately, lebron needed 2 star teammates to win, or a top 3 player sidekick (AD) - top 3 is Bird, Hakeem, Duncan level

light
11-10-2020, 08:03 PM
It's the same thing except KD's collusion required more talent to supercede lebron's collusion with Kyrie

But before KD colluded, lebron had free reign from 11-16' as the most talent in the league, and most favored talent

Yet only 3 titles, including 2 teammate-saves and a record choke and record loss... So that's the worst anyone can do when they shut the league down with favored talent... (kyrie was all-star MVP in 14'.. klay was 1st time all-star in 15')

No. No one thinks it's the same thing. It's just you.

3ball
11-10-2020, 08:04 PM
No. No one thinks it's the same thing. It's just you.

Lebron had 2 collusions before KD.

Free reign until KD stopped the cheating

Btw you never answered what lebron had done before he started colluding (hint: on his way to a dr. j career)

red1
11-10-2020, 08:46 PM
3ball you lost and you know it. History will rank lebron top-2. It was over after 2016, and 2020 was the final nail in the coffin. Four time finals MVP and undisputed best player of the new century.

You said he wasnt top-10. Actually argued there are 15 players all-time that would have had better careers.

You lost, didnt get your way. It's alright. You can start a new thread every day, thats fine.

red1
11-10-2020, 08:48 PM
"Buh buh collusion" "waah waah why did he have to win again and make me look even dumber than I already look its not fair" :oldlol: :roll:

3ball
12-27-2020, 12:50 AM
Lebron had 2 collusions before KD.

Free reign until KD stopped the cheating

Btw you never answered what lebron had done before he started colluding (hint: on his way to a dr. j career)

Thread cliffs

Stacking the deck cheats the competition and falsely inflates ring count and resume

3ball
12-27-2020, 12:52 AM
"Buh buh collusion" "waah waah why did he have to win again and make me look even dumber than I already look its not fair" :oldlol: :roll:

He's a cheater and you guys are dumb enough to fall for it and still give him credit

The dumbest people in the world are nba fans.. glad I'm not one

SouBeachTalents
12-27-2020, 01:04 AM
He's a cheater and you guys are dumb enough to fall for it and still give him credit

The dumbest people in the world are nba fans.. glad I'm not one
I'd say the guy who spams the same posts daily 30,000 times for a league he's not even a fan of while using only ppg and efficiency to determine which player is better is definitely dumber

highwhey
12-27-2020, 01:08 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/ZYvrK0nW/kblaze-ethers-3-balll.png

"sitting at chipotle"

3ball
12-27-2020, 01:16 AM
I'd say the guy who spams the same posts daily 30,000 times for a league he's not even a fan of while using only ppg and efficiency to determine which player is better is definitely dumber

Jordan isn't the goat scorer just because of ppg... It's the way he scored allowed goat offenses with minimal offensive help

So you're a fool for thinking lebron is on jordan's level offensively, when lebron has zero #1 offenses in 2 decades despite goat offensive help.. no one had more help than him

So who cares about apg when lebron only averages 1-2 more despite dominating the ball and has lower team assists and team offense... So y'all dumb as shit

8Ball
12-27-2020, 09:54 AM
LeBron surpassed Jordan in points.

LeBron going for the next achievement. Like doubling Jordan in All nba teams.

3ball
12-27-2020, 07:10 PM
LeBron surpassed Jordan in points.

LeBron going for the next achievement. Like doubling Jordan in All nba teams.

Lebron's all-nba is a lower caliber (#15 scorer and no all-defense)

Jordan's all-nba is goat caliber (scoring champ and top 5 DPOY every year)

So Jordan is on an entirely different level