PDA

View Full Version : "Let davis do all the work that's what i got him for"

Bronbron23
11-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Quote from bron himself. This also confirms the colluding saying i instead of we. Discuss.

8Ball
11-01-2020, 08:44 AM
GOAT gonna GOAT.

LeBron want AD, AD on da way.

LeBron sent Thanasis or whatever greek freak there to Greece with a championship ring to start the process with Giannis.

Wait till Giannis signs with klutch before next season or next summer :cheers:

Wally450
11-01-2020, 09:15 AM
It's 7:30am EST. Did you really wake up and make a thread about LeBron?

ThatCoolKid
11-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Let Davis do the heavy lifting until the Finals then snatch up those FMVPs. GOAT James got it all planned out :applause:

LoneyROY7
11-01-2020, 09:42 AM
2nd in MVP voting for the regular season and a FMVP.

Oops.

8Ball
11-01-2020, 09:43 AM
Let Davis do the heavy lifting until the Finals then snatch up those FMVPs. GOAT James got it all planned out :applause:

LeBron fam doesn't mind giving AD the fmvp next year.

Gotta pay the piper when we pitch Giannis / Kawhi summer 2021.

MadDog
11-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Makes sense. AD led the Lakers in playoff scoring and was their best defender. The 2 most important categories in basketball :confusedshrug:

Shooter
11-01-2020, 10:58 AM
LeTrojan maxing out his workhorse. Duh.

4 MVPs
4 FMVPs
100 records

8Ball
11-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Makes sense. AD led the Lakers in playoff scoring and was their best defender. The 2 most important categories in basketball :confusedshrug:

So LeBron maximizes his talents around him and wins fmvp same time? :cheers:

I thought LeBron only turns players into spot up shooters :lol

So what is it? LeBron turns players into spot up role players or LeBron lets AD thrive as a top 5 player?

AD thrived, flourished, grew, matured, dominated all under LeBron. What a teammate :applause:

Shooter
11-01-2020, 12:58 PM
So LeBron maximizes his talents around him and wins fmvp same time? :cheers:

I thought LeBron only turns players into spot up shooters :lol

So what is it? LeBron turns players into spot up role players or LeBron lets AD thrive as a top 5 player?

AD thrived, flourished, grew, matured, dominated all under LeBron. What a teammate :applause:

He turned AD a top 15 player in 2019 to top 3 all time Kareem Davis/Prime Shaq :lol

Not bad.

RRR3
11-01-2020, 01:17 PM
It's 7:30am EST. Did you really wake up and make a thread about LeBron?
Dumbdumb23 at it again :lol

SouBeachTalents
11-01-2020, 01:37 PM
AD did all the work and LeBron STILL finished higher in MVP voting and won unanimous FMVP, all at 35 years old? He really is the GOAT :bowdown:

Bronbron23
11-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Dumbdumb23 at it again :lol

Im up at 6am baby boi. Abot 20 min for shower, 20 min for breakfast and about 10 min to give a few bron stains a reality check and then off to gym.

And you wonder why your still living at home in your parents basement:facepalm

Manny98
11-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Imagine waking up and the first thing you do is make a LeBron bashing thread

What a life :lol

light
11-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Quote from bron himself. This also confirms the colluding saying i instead of we. Discuss.

He said that in jest.

But it wasnt all hyperbole because Bron builds his teams. He builds them. Not Pelinka. Not Rich Paul. LeBron is the Godfather.

The two most important players on the Lakers (Davis and Rondo) are there because LeBron wanted them there.

Axe
11-01-2020, 11:44 PM
He said that in jest.

But it wasnt all hyperbole because Bron builds his teams. He builds them. Not Pelinka. Not Rich Paul. LeBron is the Godfather.

The two most important players on the Lakers (Davis and Rondo) are there because LeBron wanted them there.
Even magic himself knows this. That's why he resigned after the last season they won 37 games.

8Ball
11-02-2020, 12:38 AM
Imagine waking up and the first thing you do is make a LeBron bashing thread

What a life :lol

Day 20

"Dear diary,

Libron sucks"

:roll:

SATAN
11-02-2020, 09:56 AM
OP confirming his autism with the inability to recognize sarcasm or jokes on display once again.

Bronbron23
11-02-2020, 10:20 AM
OP confirming his autism with the inability to recognize sarcasm or jokes on display once again.

Yes dumbass it was obviously said in jest. This was just another stupid ass troll statement to show yall bron stains what you sound like. Ya'll do this shit all the time with mj where he'll say something in jest. The funny thing is this is the third one I've done this week and yall idiots fall for it everytime. The best thing is that yall don't even recognize your own hypocrisy and idiocy. Yall make this shit to easy:facepalm

SATAN
11-02-2020, 11:27 AM
Show me where I've done anything you've described. You can't, dumbass. :facepalm

You're easily one of the worst posters here. Worse than the Bron clones who are sometimes amusing. If you want to talk ball than make a good thread, moron. :facepalm

Bronbron23
11-02-2020, 11:32 AM
Show me where I've done anything you've described. You can't, dumbass. :facepalm

You're easily one of the worst posters here. Worse than the Bron clones who are sometimes amusing. If you want to talk ball than make a good thread, moron. :facepalm

Well I'm talking about bron stans in general and so im assuming you've said some similar shit at some point. If not all the power 2 you. Your one of the few bron stains that dosn't act like bitch.

SATAN
11-02-2020, 11:54 AM
He's logged into his other account now.