PDA

View Full Version : Could Lebron dominate his sport like Zlatan is doing at 39?

Nash
11-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Seeing what Ibra is doing at 39, expect Lebron to win 4 more.

Andrei89
11-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Seeing what Ibra is doing at 39, expect Lebron to win 4 more.

As a big fan of Zlatan to say that he is “dominating” means you know nothing about the sport. Stick to your American sports and leave football to the rest of the world.

Zlatan has not been dominating since his PSG days and even there he played in a weak French league.

Nash
11-01-2020, 05:02 PM
As a big fan of Zlatan to say that he is “dominating” means you know nothing about the sport. Stick to your American sports and leave football to the rest of the world.

Zlatan has not been dominating since his PSG days and even there he played in a weak French league.

What the f*ck are you talking about dude. I'm not American and I'm as interested in football as I am in basketball. Zlatan has completely turned around a Milan team that has been shit for many years now since he returned. 8 goals in 7 games with them leading the league.

Andrei89
11-01-2020, 06:16 PM
What the f*ck are you talking about dude. I'm not American and I'm as interested in football as I am in basketball. Zlatan has completely turned around a Milan team that has been shit for many years now since he returned. 8 goals in 7 games with them leading the league.

As I said, you know nothing about football.

Sure his right foot is as strong as ever and his finishing is still clinical. But dominate? Are you retardo my friend?

His declines in athleticism is showing. He lacks the acceleration to create opportunities for himself, he can’t beat the defensive backline anymore, lacks the quickness and agility to create key passes as used to and most of his aggression to recover a lost ball is gone.

His 8 goals in 7 games are a product of him having a hot start and will not be kept up for the rest of the season.

Dominate? Lmaoooo you are a buffoon