PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia 76ers may trade for Patty Mills

fourkicks44
11-13-2020, 11:12 AM
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2917722-76ers-trade-rumors-josh-richardson-could-be-involved-in-move-for-patty-mills.amp.html.

Possiblity of a trade of Mills for Richardson.

I'm not sure I see the advantage in this trade.

I like Mills, but the emergence of Shake Milton negates the need for Mills.

Unless maybe Milton is involved in a Harden trade, seems a stretch tho.

KOC from the Ringer is a pretty legit source tho

I do however think moving JRich is a must for the Sixers.

Kiddlovesnets
11-13-2020, 11:13 AM
The 76ers are looking for all kinds of bad trades/contracts, no surprise considering Elton Brand is the GM and I havent found a competent black GM other than Masai Ujiri. Not sure if the signing of Morey will help with the situations though, he seems rather wise when it comes to deals.

fourkicks44
11-13-2020, 11:17 AM
The 76ers are looking for all kinds of bad trades/contracts, no surprise considering Elton Brand is the GM and I havent found a competent black GM other than Masai Ujiri.
I'm gonna ignore your racist shit right now.

However I'm going to remind you Elton Brand is not actually in charge now.

Morey has the ultimate power with the owner's (Josh Harris ala notable Trump financial supporter) full confidence.

Kiddlovesnets
11-13-2020, 11:24 AM
I'm gonna ignore your racist shit right now.

However I'm going to remind you Elton Brand is not actually in charge now.

Morey has the ultimate power with the owner's (Josh Harris ala notable Trump financial supporter) full confidence.

Its not racism, black GMs/coaches are known to be incompetent and I speak from a statistical point of view, unless you can find evidence to overturn my argument.

fourkicks44
11-13-2020, 11:34 AM
Its not racism, black GMs/coaches are known to be incompetent and I speak from a statistical point of view, unless you can find evidence to overturn my argument.

First of all I don't agree or care about your argument.

Secondly the point is, your opinion on the subject is obsolete.

Last I checked Morey is a fat, ginger bearded, white guy and he is in charge now.

Charlie Sheen
11-13-2020, 11:48 AM
I like it. Vet. Can shoot, pass, handle the ball. It's not sexy, but that's going to make a w-l difference on the sixers. If the price is Richardson? I don't know if a better deal is going to come along.

fourkicks44
11-13-2020, 12:05 PM
I like it. Vet. Can shoot, pass, handle the ball. It's not sexy, but that's going to make a w-l difference on the sixers. If the price is Richardson? I don't know if a better deal is going to come along.
Horford , Richardson, Thybulle, 2020,2012,2022 first round picks for Harden?

Not a great deal but probably the best they can offer. Maybe throw in Milton if the numbers crunch.

That's about the only cards Morey can play without trading Simmons.

Apparently Simmons is of the table, ATM anyway.

It's going to be an interesting trade period. TBH I think most teams will actually hold off making moves till at least the season starts.

Charlie Sheen
11-13-2020, 12:40 PM
Horford , Richardson, Thybulle, 2020,2012,2022 first round picks for Harden?

Not a great deal but probably the best they can offer. Maybe throw in Milton if the numbers crunch.

That's about the only cards Morey can play without trading Simmons.

Apparently Simmons is of the table, ATM anyway.

It's going to be an interesting trade period. TBH I think most teams will actually hold off making moves till at least the season starts.

I 'd try my hardest to keep Milton out of any deals before seeing what Sam Cassell can do with him.
A Harden trade is probably the best case scenario for moving Horford. Richardson would be better used to facilitate that kind of move. I was short sighted earlier.

dbugz
11-13-2020, 02:05 PM
Haven't heard the dude's name for years already (not watching any spurs boring games) need to google image who the F is this player again :lol

insight
11-13-2020, 02:52 PM
It sounds like your pulling your statistics from the same data pool that is trying to convince America that election was rigged. Why else would you bring up Elton Brand when he is not the GM? Go recount votes!

Proctor
11-13-2020, 07:05 PM
Mills is a boost for ANY team...hearing the Spurs are shopping him makes me sick.

Perfect role player...leader, heart, shooter, clutch, great teammate.

Keep him off the f*cking Lakers where he would thrive

Xiao Yao You
11-13-2020, 07:40 PM
Mills is a boost for ANY team...hearing the Spurs are shopping him makes me sick.

Perfect role player...leader, heart, shooter, clutch, great teammate.

Keep him off the f*cking Lakers where he would thrive

not into tanking?