PDA

View Full Version : Thunder to trade Dennis Schroder to the Lakers

NBAGOAT
11-15-2020, 12:28 PM
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1328007085288787969?s=19

if it's just danny+28 this is a good get for la. schroder can provide pretty valuable ball handling while lebron sits games. His shooting and defense both improved a lot this year but it might be an outlier year

Kingwillball
11-15-2020, 12:30 PM
Deal can be completed by tomorrow at noon. Not sure for who except the 28 pick included.

ArbitraryWater
11-15-2020, 12:32 PM
28th pick only

brownmamba00
11-15-2020, 12:33 PM
I dunno about this...so Rondo is gone? He's a clipper?:facepalm

bison
11-15-2020, 12:35 PM
Apparently Danny green.

NBAGOAT
11-15-2020, 12:40 PM
I dunno about this...so Rondo is gone? He's a clipper?:facepalm

most likely place for rondo. bradley might not pick up his option and be the one to leave

Lebron_James
11-15-2020, 12:46 PM
Lakers upgrading Green - Rondo with Bradley - Schroder. Both at this stage better than those two

Lebron_James
11-15-2020, 12:46 PM
Guard Rotation:

KCP/Bradley
Schroder/Caruso

AirTupac
11-15-2020, 12:48 PM
What a GM.

Shroeder and Ibaka or Harkless incoming.

3 PEAT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBAGOAT
11-15-2020, 12:50 PM
ibaka isnt happening. toronto cant give him 1yr 15 and other contenders are interested. harkless sure but he's just a rotation piece, not a big deal

Shooter
You arent part of this.

How're your Pelicans doing tho?

AirTupac
ibaka isnt happening. toronto cant give him 1yr 15 and other contenders are interested. harkless sure but he's just a rotation piece, not a big deal

I think you're undervaluing Harkless on this Lakers team. He is the PERFECT piece for this team tbh. Id be more shocked at Lakers getting Harkless than Ibaka. Lakers are gonna get an extra 1.83 mill if the Danny Green trades goes through too. MLE is on the table for one of these guys.

brownmamba00
11-15-2020, 12:52 PM
most likely place for rondo. bradley might not pick up his option and be the one to leave

If rondo's staying that's cool so does that mean schroeder is coming in as a starter? Bradley replaces green.

NBAGOAT
11-15-2020, 12:53 PM
I think you're undervaluing Harkless on this Lakers team. He is the PERFECT piece for this team tbh. Id be more shocked at Lakers getting Harkless than Ibaka. Lakers are gonna get an extra 1.83 mill if the Danny Green trades goes through too. MLE is on the table for one of these guys.

yea harkless is a good fit on most teams. it's just ibaka is worth more than the mle even in this bad market. toronto is already losing gasol so they're incentivized to keep ibaka. they want to stay competitive and not just blow it up because they have giannis 2021 plans too

NBAGOAT
11-15-2020, 12:54 PM
If rondo's staying that's cool so does that mean schroeder is coming in as a starter? Bradley replaces green.

idk. if bradley leaves could be schroder/green. i think rondo is more likely to leave however and then schroder might be a 6th man still

AirTupac
11-15-2020, 12:55 PM
yea harkless is a good fit on most teams. it's just ibaka is worth more than the mle even in this bad market. toronto is already losing gasol so they're incentivized to keep ibaka. they want to stay competitive and not just blow it up because they have giannis 2021 plans too

Lakers were reportedly trying to sell Ibaka last week by discussing the benefits of coming to LA other than winning rings (his fashion line, cooking show would explode). Who knows. I'll take either with a big ****ing smile on my face lol.

AirTupac
11-15-2020, 01:00 PM
Shams just said deal is done basically!!!!!!

raprap
11-15-2020, 01:01 PM
Pelinka the God

AirTupac
11-15-2020, 01:02 PM
Pelinka the God

:cheers:

ArbitraryWater
11-15-2020, 01:14 PM
ibaka is useless

one good season

no guarantee that continues

pandiani17
11-15-2020, 02:13 PM
Lakers upgrading Green - Rondo with Bradley - Schroder. Both at this stage better than those two

I don't like that change. Rondo was a huge, huge player in the postseason.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-15-2020, 02:34 PM
Wait, Schroeder for just LA's 28th pick??? So far thats all i can find, doesnt make sense?? Hmmm keep reading updates cause thats crazyness.

Trollsmasher
11-15-2020, 02:37 PM
terrible trade

undersized shotjacking PGs are the antithesis to what winning teams are build of

losing Danny on defense will be far worse than whatever Schroeder adds on offense

AirTupac
11-15-2020, 02:39 PM
terrible trade

undersized shotjacking PGs are the antithesis to what winning teams are build of

losing Danny on defense will be far worse than whatever Schroeder adds on offense

Lmao 19 ppg and shot better than Danny did. Pelinka is going after Harkless and Wes Mathews next. Imagine thinking Danny is a better keep than what Pelinka is about to do. Moron.

AirTupac
11-15-2020, 02:40 PM
Dennis Schroder in the Clutch last season:

▫️72 PTS

▫️51%FG (24/47)
▫️25%3PT (4/16)
▫️91%FT (20/22)
▫️118 +/- (highest in the NBA)

He had more Clutch Points than

Kawhi, Giannis, McCollum, PG, Middleton, Kemba

Dennis Schroder last season for OKC as a 6 Man of the Year finalist:

18.9 PPG
3.6 RPG
4.0 APG
46.9% FG
38.5% 3P
30.8 MPG

Lets LeBron rest big time during the season. Huge connection with AD. Rondo hopefully re-signs because we'll need him for playoffs. Dennis is hitting his prime. 27 years old. Has potential to be the long term PG for AD since their timelines match too. PELINKA IS GOAT.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-15-2020, 02:47 PM
Ahh its Schroder for Green+#28 but still, im sure OKC can get a better deal then that. Well news say "Agree on Principle", meaning general terms are agreed but just need to finalize specifics/sign the deal. Now your down 15mil cap salary and dont have a trade package of Green+Kuz+#28 for a legit 3rd star wing like Derozan.

LA still have Kuz to use as a trade piece atleast i guess. Dont know how I feel about this trade until the roster rounds out. We lose Green's defence and even though he choked in the playoffs, teams respected his shooting so he was able to space the floor.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-15-2020, 02:51 PM
Now just got to find away to keep KCP, Rondo, Dwight.

AirTupac
11-15-2020, 02:51 PM
Ahh its Schroder for Green+#28 but still, im sure OKC can get a better deal then that. Well news say "Agree on Principle", meaning general terms are agreed but just need to finalize specifics/sign the deal. Now your down 15mil cap salary and dont have a trade package of Green+Kuz+#28 for a legit 3rd star wing like Derozan.

LA still have Kuz to use as a trade piece atleast i guess. Dont know how I feel about this trade until the roster rounds out. We lose Green's defence and even though he choked in the playoffs, teams respected his shooting so he was able to space the floor.

Dennis was a better shooter last season and Lakers are going after Harkless and Wes atm. Id much rather get Dennis and keep Kuz than try Demar experiment.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-15-2020, 03:14 PM
He was never a good 3pt shooter up until last year which was his first with OKC, averaged 38%.

LA was known for their defence, we gain a player who can give us offence when Lebron is on the bench but we take a hit on the defense side. Hope Schroder dont go back shooting 29%-34% again.

If Schroder avgs 38% from 3 and we get a legit wing defender who is respectable behind the arc, keep KCP, Dwight, Rondo, we set!

8Ball
11-15-2020, 04:01 PM
Just get Ibaka and Wesley Mathews!

Tobio-Star
11-15-2020, 04:22 PM
What a GM.

Shroeder and Ibaka or Harkless incoming.

3 PEAT COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob PelinGOAT :djparty

Im Still Ballin
11-15-2020, 04:41 PM
I'm not sure about this trade.

Not feeling it.

Going to miss Danny's defense.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-15-2020, 05:32 PM
Lose Green's length/height on defence but gain a legit 3rd option that comes off the bench(2nd in 6th man award).

If we can get Ibaka and fond a way to keep KCP, Dwight, we are good.

Kingwillball
11-15-2020, 06:42 PM
I'm not sure about this trade.

Not feeling it.

Going to miss Danny's defense.

Not sure if serious ? It’s an upgrade and Lakers will add another wing defender as well.

LeCola
11-15-2020, 07:18 PM
Green is good on defence, Dennis is not...

Green is good on off ball offence, waits on corner and creates spacing for Lebron and Davis.

Dennis mostly holds ball for 15 seconds, then plays isolation. He is a guard who has no playmaking ability.

Do you really think he will fit Lakers?

AirTupac
11-15-2020, 07:20 PM
Green is good on defence, Dennis is not...

Green is good on off ball offence, waits on corner and creates spacing for Lebron and Davis.

Dennis mostly holds ball for 15 seconds, then plays isolation. He is a guard who has no playmaking ability.

Do you really think he will fit Lakers?

Dennis had a better on court D rating than when he was off. Dennis isn't replacing Green. Wes Mathews / Harkless is. Dennis is an attacking starting caliber guard who can score and shoot. LeBron plays BEST with this type of pg. If Rondo stays, he's a perfect fit as starter during regular season and 6th man during playoffs. LeBron needs REST during the season, now we have a player who can score on his own which was SORELY needed this season.

Manny98
11-15-2020, 07:27 PM
Not really keen on the fit tbh

Doranku
11-15-2020, 07:35 PM
I only like this if Rondo stays. Replacing Rondo's decision making/floor general ability with Dennis Shroeder is.... not the greatest idea.

3ball
11-15-2020, 07:43 PM
I only like this if Rondo stays. Replacing Rondo's decision making/floor general ability with Dennis Shroeder is.... not the greatest idea.

Of course rondo will stay

bron-ball has no ball movement to get guys open, so it needs shit tons of "playmaking help" (ball-dominance)

Most teams don't have a good 2nd PG, yet lebron had Kyrie, Mo, Rondo and now Schroeder

Lebron-ball actually asked for MORE playmaking help in 2017 despite already having a top PG in kyrie... Again, bron-ball has no ball movement to get guys open, so it needs shit tons of "playmaking help" (ball-dominance)

HylianNightmare
11-15-2020, 08:17 PM
Poor man's rondo

bladefd
11-15-2020, 08:42 PM
Wait, Schroeder for just LA's 28th pick??? So far thats all i can find, doesnt make sense?? Hmmm keep reading updates cause thats crazyness.

Schroeder has $15mill salary so I bet Danny Green is involved. Danny Green + 28th pick works.

PP34Deuce
11-15-2020, 08:52 PM
Personality wise its perfect. Dennis is a real chill but competitive guard. Hes a decent defender who will be better with AD there. Everyone must forget AD and to a lesser extent dwight can raise your perimeter defense because of shot blocking.

Dennis isnt a black hole. He did pick n roll a lot with steven Adams

Axe
11-15-2020, 09:13 PM
Dennis had a better on court D rating than when he was off. Dennis isn't replacing Green. Wes Mathews / Harkless is. Dennis is an attacking starting caliber guard who can score and shoot. LeBron plays BEST with this type of pg. If Rondo stays, he's a perfect fit as starter during regular season and 6th man during playoffs. LeBron needs REST during the season, now we have a player who can score on his own which was SORELY needed this season.
Welcome back :pimp:

light
11-15-2020, 09:22 PM
Great pick up for the Lakers, and it was cheap. I'm a little bit surprised that it only took Green and a pick.

LAmbruh
11-15-2020, 09:27 PM
What a heist by Lebron :lebronamazed:

light
11-15-2020, 09:34 PM
Of course rondo will stay

bron-ball has no ball movement to get guys open, so it needs shit tons of "playmaking help" (ball-dominance)

Most teams don't have a good 2nd PG, yet lebron had Kyrie, Mo, Rondo and now Schroeder

Lebron-ball actually asked for MORE playmaking help in 2017 despite already having a top PG in kyrie... Again, bron-ball has no ball movement to get guys open, so it needs shit tons of "playmaking help" (ball-dominance)

Kyrie, Mo and Schroeder are all undersized shooting guards. Kyrie kept stopping the ball.

Last year Rondo was written off by nearly everyone except the Lakers - AD, LeBron and Vogel. Lakers fans despised him and wanted to replace him with just about anybody.

LeBron is a point guard in the Magic Johnson mold. Bron is similarly one of the greatest point guards in history.

bladefd
11-15-2020, 10:01 PM

I think doing this trade means Rondo is gone.

Lakers should bring back Dwight and Bradley. They will be needed.

Kingwillball
11-15-2020, 10:05 PM
I think doing this trade means Rondo is gone.

Lakers should bring back Dwight and Bradley. They will be needed.

Hearing Rondo could sign with Hawks .. would love Bradley back in that case. Bradley Schroeder and Caruso are nice rotation of PG/ ball handlers to help out LeBron.

bladefd
11-15-2020, 10:12 PM
Lose Green's length/height on defence but gain a legit 3rd option that comes off the bench(2nd in 6th man award).

If we can get Ibaka and fond a way to keep KCP, Dwight, we are good.

Schroeder will be starting at one of the guard spots. I don't know if Bradley is staying or not, but he will have the other guard spot. I hope Lakers can hold onto Caruso and KCP off the bench.

And1AllDay
11-16-2020, 12:39 AM
What a heist by Lebron :lebronamazed:

Leheist does it again

:hammertime: :hammertime:

Legm never fails us

:dancin

LAmbruh
11-16-2020, 01:08 AM
Backcourt scoring was a much needed dark hole for LA the last two seasons, so many 5/25 from 3 nights. Wide open looks too. Schroder is A1 sauce to LeLakers recipe, very solid Mo Will'esque spice

People are geeking out over losing DG's defense? We still have Avery, KCP and Caruso to switch. :no::pimp:

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-16-2020, 01:12 AM
Go look at Schroders December and January numbers, guy was beasting like a legit 2nd option. Lehaters are going to be so mad LA only gave up Green and a useless late 1st round pick lol. Then best case senerio getting Ibaka for the FULL MLE? LOL!

Wes Mathew only making the minimum 2.7mil and is opting out of his 20-21 player option with the Bucks. He knows he will get that amount anywhere but what changes now is he can choose which team to to get that salary from and what better team then the defending Champs, Lakers. KRAZYNESS!

OUT- Green/#28

IN-Schroder/Ibaka/Mathews

But we might also lose KCP(looking to get paid), Rondo(looking to get 1 last payday), Bradley(switching agents, hmm).

8Ball
11-16-2020, 01:15 AM
Lakers need to resign markieff. Dwight. Kcp and get Mathews and Ibaka.

LAmbruh
11-16-2020, 01:20 AM
Go look at Schroders December and January numbers, guy was beasting like a legit 2nd option. Lehaters are going to be so mad LA only gave up Green and a useless late 1st round pick lol. Then best case senerio getting Ibaka for the MLE? LOL!

Wes Mathew only making the minimum 2.7mil and is opting out of his player option with the Bucks. He will get that amount anywhere but whats different is he can choose which team to to get that salary and what better option is the defending Champs, Lakers. KRAZYNESS!

I warned em last year that Lakers were flourishing in a rebuild and we'd be even better in 2021

Nobody listened :oldlol:

Sittin here with a belly full of W's like cheeeaaaa

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-16-2020, 01:31 AM
Think he is coming off the bench, with Lebron and David starting, you dont want Schroeder taking touches from them. Looking at his stats, he's been coming off the bench as a 6th man on steroids. Not only that, the reason for them getting Schroeder is the take the load off Lebron and also gives LA someone who can hold the fort down when Lebron sits down. It was cringy asf last year when Lebron sit and watching Rondo(regular season)/Kuz/KCP/Green out there.

Bradley switched agents so idk whats happening there. KCP looking to get paid. Caruso is signed for 1 more year.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-16-2020, 01:33 AM
Backcourt scoring was a much needed dark hole for LA the last two seasons, so many 5/25 from 3 nights. Wide open looks too. Schroder is A1 sauce to LeLakers recipe, very solid Mo Will'esque spice

People are geeking out over losing DG's defense? We still have Avery, KCP and Caruso to switch. :no::pimp:

Bradley and KCP might be leaving so is Rondo.

LAmbruh
11-16-2020, 01:38 AM
Bradley and KCP might be leaving so is Rondo.

future negged

enjoy the ban

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-16-2020, 01:45 AM
future negged

enjoy the ban

What you can mix in with madness is....
OUT-Green and #28
IN-Schroeder/Ibaka/Wes Mathews
KEEP-Kuz

How does LA still have Kuz if they get Schroeder/Ibaka/Mathews?! LA still have their most valueable trade piece!!!!LOL

Lehaters never going to watch a NBA game again.

And1AllDay
11-16-2020, 01:58 AM
I warned em last year that Lakers were flourishing in a rebuild and we'd be even better in 2021

Nobody listened :oldlol:

Sittin here with a belly full of W's like cheeeaaaa

bran makes things happen :rockon:

jlip
11-16-2020, 03:24 AM
I genuinely wonder how Avery Bradley factors into all of this. If I'm not mistaken, the reason he did not come to the bubble was because of his son's illness. He did not want to risk his child's health. With the pandemic not particularly showing any signs of improvement, I wonder if he will even be playing next season.

TheGoatest
11-16-2020, 10:11 AM
People hyping up Danny Green's defense like they just traded prime Bruce Bowen for Schroeder.
He is a solid defender, and they will take a hit defensively, but his defense isn't a game changer. And if Bradley comes back, it will soften the blow of losing his defense.

However offensively when his shot isn't falling, which was the vast majority of the time in the playoffs, he has been absolutely putrid.
He has ONE job to do on offense: Hit open 3s. That's it. That's his whole job description on the offensive end. And when he can't even do that, then he is absolutely useless.

It's hard to underestimate how much the Lakers need a third, consistent scorer. There was a 17 ppg gap between their #2 and #3 scorer in the playoffs. That's crazy. I am confident that Schroeder will be their third, 15 ppg scorer people expected Kuzma's bum-ass to be. If they can make some deal where they let go of Kuzma and get Ibaka, they'll be set for a repeat. Especially if Bradley will be playing.

rawimpact
11-16-2020, 10:52 AM
Danny Green was the worst player the lakers had on the roster IMO. A 3 and D player who couldnt make a 3 and mediocre at D.

While Danny's Defense was better than Schroder's, his playmaking is not and neither is his 3 pt consistently

red1
11-16-2020, 11:27 AM
schroder is incredibly underrated he'll be huge for the lakers.

the only shame is that this will prevent the derozan trade if the spurs needed green's expiring contract to make that work. I still think derozan is the best move the lakers can make this offseason with the current pieces available.

along with ibaka if possible. good chance we start the rebuild and free ibaka to go help a contender or defending champ in this case.

Kingwillball
11-16-2020, 11:33 AM
Danny Green was the worst player the lakers had on the roster IMO. A 3 and D player who couldnt make a 3 and mediocre at D.

While Danny's Defense was better than Schroder's, his playmaking is not and neither is his 3 pt consistently

Exactly it’s a clear an obvious upgrade get an ascending player just entering his prime for a descending player who is past his prime and moves around like he is 50 years old when he is not in gm. Schroder can pass and break down a defense and is an underrated defender who has improved in that area.if Lakers get Wes Matthews for Bench help to replace Green at 1/5 the cost it’s essentially green and 28 pick for Schroder and Matthews I’d say that is clear win for Lakers. So Lakers need to add Ibaka or Gallo with MLE and resign a few of the guys from last years team. Cousins could be another vet Min pickup who can pay dividends later in season.

RRR3
11-16-2020, 11:52 AM

the only shame is that this will prevent the derozan trade if the spurs needed green's expiring contract to make that work. I still think derozan is the best move the lakers can make this offseason with the current pieces available.

along with ibaka if possible. good chance we start the rebuild and free ibaka to go help a contender or defending champ in this case.
DeRozan is empty stats. You should know that as a Raptors fan.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-16-2020, 11:53 AM
Green and #28 out, incoming Schoeder, Matthews, Ibaka.

Use Kuz/Cook/Mcgee as a trade package. Still have the rookie THT to develop.

Find a way to resign KCP, use the BAE on Dwight, sign Carmelo for the vet minimum.

red1
11-16-2020, 12:28 PM
DeRozan is empty stats. You should know that as a Raptors fan.

he's not a first option. that's all you or anyone can actually say because when has he ever played with talent like what he'll have on the lakers? there wouldnt be a better third option in the league.

you're crazy if you dont think the lakers could use him. have you ever watched them play? who else can even create a shot for themselves other than lebron or AD.

bladefd
11-16-2020, 01:56 PM
Exactly it’s a clear an obvious upgrade get an ascending player just entering his prime for a descending player who is past his prime and moves around like he is 50 years old when he is not in gm. Schroder can pass and break down a defense and is an underrated defender who has improved in that area.if Lakers get Wes Matthews for Bench help to replace Green at 1/5 the cost it’s essentially green and 28 pick for Schroder and Matthews I’d say that is clear win for Lakers. So Lakers need to add Ibaka or Gallo with MLE and resign a few of the guys from last years team. Cousins could be another vet Min pickup who can pay dividends later in season.

Gallo is not coming for the mle. Someone out there will pay him 12-15mill/yr easily. Lakers won't go for that.

Xiao Yao You
11-16-2020, 01:59 PM
Brandon ‘Scoop B’ Robinson: Toronto Raptors big man Serge Ibaka & Brooklyn Nets have strong mutual interests per source (http://twitter.com/ScoopB/status/1328374648178941956).
– via Twitter (http://twitter.com/ScoopB/status/1328374648178941956)

Everyone doesn't want to play with the Lakers?

Tobio-Star
11-16-2020, 04:15 PM
People hyping up Danny Green's defense like they just traded prime Bruce Bowen for Schroeder.
He is a solid defender, and they will take a hit defensively, but his defense isn't a game changer. And if Bradley comes back, it will soften the blow of losing his defense.

However offensively when his shot isn't falling, which was the vast majority of the time in the playoffs, he has been absolutely putrid.
He has ONE job to do on offense: Hit open 3s. That's it. That's his whole job description on the offensive end. And when he can't even do that, then he is absolutely useless.

It's hard to underestimate how much the Lakers need a third, consistent scorer. There was a 17 ppg gap between their #2 and #3 scorer in the playoffs. That's crazy. I am confident that Schroeder will be their third, 15 ppg scorer people expected Kuzma's bum-ass to be. If they can make some deal where they let go of Kuzma and get Ibaka, they'll be set for a repeat. Especially if Bradley will be playing.

Finally someone who watched the games. Outside of a few fluke games DG was inexistent both offensively and defensively

brownmamba00
11-16-2020, 04:17 PM
Im gonna miss Danny Green's bball iq. Great team defender.

NBASTATMAN
11-17-2020, 02:23 AM
terrible trade

i agree.. Danny was shit on offense but his defense is one of the reasons the Lakers had a top quality D even without Bradley.. He cant defend the upper guys but he still does a good job on everyone else..

RoundMoundOfReb
11-17-2020, 02:32 AM

Derozan is negative value on his contract. If anything this move is a plus simply because the Lakers won't be able to make the mistake of trading for him now.

light
11-17-2020, 04:51 AM

Wait a second.

Danny shot well in 2 of 4 series.

.423 3P% vs Houston.
.400 3P% vs Portland.

34% from deep overall in the playoffs.

Schroeder shot .289 from three in the bubble playoffs.

There's no need to demonize Danny Green. He did Danny Green things won a ring. Job done.

TheGoatest
11-17-2020, 06:36 AM
Wait a second.

Danny shot well in 2 of 4 series.

.423 3P% vs Houston.
.400 3P% vs Portland.

34% from deep overall in the playoffs.

Schroeder shot .289 from three in the bubble playoffs.

There's no need to demonize Danny Green. He did Danny Green things won a ring. Job done.

34% is pretty bad for a player whose only job on offense is to stand the behind the 3 point line and hit open 3s. Schroder shot .385 from the 3 last year, on 5 attempts. If he shoots 35% or a little lower for the Lakers, it won't hurt them as bad as Danny Green because shooting 3s won't be his only job.

Offensively, this is a huge upgrade. Defensively it's a stepback, but we still need to see if Bradley will be playing or if they pick up Matthews.

LAmbruh
11-17-2020, 07:30 AM
34% is pretty bad for a player whose only job on offense is to stand the behind the 3 point line and hit open 3s. Schroder shot .385 from the 3 last year, on 5 attempts. If he shoots 35% or a little lower for the Lakers, it won't hurt them as bad as Danny Green because shooting 3s won't be his only job.

Offensively, this is a huge upgrade. Defensively it's a stepback, but we still need to see if Bradley will be playing or if they pick up Matthews.

And wide open, all of DG's attempts

Schroder gets checked like a 6MOTY that he is

SATAN
03-21-2021, 02:48 AM
There has never been a better time for Dennis to prove he's worth the requested 20+ million. This could send his career trajectory on a different path.

D-Wait
06-04-2021, 12:20 AM
There has never been a better time for Dennis to prove he's worth the requested 20+ million. This could send his career trajectory on a different path.

That ship has sailed :lol:lol

Back to being a 6th man.

LeCola
06-04-2021, 08:15 AM
:djparty:djparty:djparty