PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Heat lose LeBron, add Whiteside, Dragic, Luol Deng and still miss playoffs

And1AllDay
11-16-2020, 12:52 AM
how did bran take the 2014 heat to the finals? dumpster fire of a team

imagine losing bran but adding whiteside, dragic, luol deng, mcroberts and still missing the playoffs in the 'weak east

:roll::roll: i just cant anymore :oldlol:

some supposed bran haters really point out the stuff to prop him up in the end i love it

TheGoatest
11-16-2020, 01:51 PM
Plus Dwyane Wade played 8 more games (62) that season than the previous season (54), when the Heat made the finals. What happened? :confusedshrug:

dankok8
11-16-2020, 08:07 PM
Dragic started 26, Whiteside 32 and McRoberts 1 game in 2014-15.

The 2015-16 Heat with that roster plus Joe Johnson minus Bosh lost in the 2nd round in Game 7. If Whiteside didn't get hurt they arguably make the ECF. They weren't a bad team at all. Wade two years removed from his worst season with Lebron still led a bunch of (good) role players almost to the ECF. This isn't the line of arguments Lebron stans wanna pursue! :oldlol:

Shooter
11-16-2020, 10:49 PM

The 2015-16 Heat with that roster plus Joe Johnson minus Bosh lost in the 2nd round in Game 7. If Whiteside didn't get hurt they arguably make the ECF. They weren't a bad team at all. Wade two years removed from his worst season with Lebron still led a bunch of (good) role players almost to the ECF. This isn't the line of arguments Lebron stans wanna pursue! :oldlol:

2007-2010 Wade = zero 1st round wins
2011-2014 Wade = 4 straight Finals

What changed

light
11-16-2020, 11:02 PM
how did bran take the 2014 heat to the finals? dumpster fire of a team

imagine losing bran but adding whiteside, dragic, luol deng, mcroberts and still missing the playoffs in the 'weak east

:roll::roll: i just cant anymore :oldlol:

some supposed bran haters really point out the stuff to prop him up in the end i love it

Spo actually said that he thought the Heat still had a Finals team that year and they still entered that season thinking NBA Finals.

Spo is a proud guy though - eternal optimist. But he learned the hard way.

Honor Boost
11-16-2020, 11:56 PM
Spo actually said that he thought the Heat still had a Finals team that year and they still entered that season thinking NBA Finals.

Spo is a proud guy though - eternal optimist. But he learned the hard way.

The 2014 Finals loaded Miami Heat lost one man but gained so much more only to miss a playoff birth from the Eastern world. I can't believe it was missed as a eight seed even with adding all these players.

kawhileonard2
11-17-2020, 02:08 AM
2007-2010 Wade = zero 1st round wins
2011-2014 Wade = 4 straight Finals

What changed

Why did you leave out 2006?

TheGoatest
11-17-2020, 04:57 AM

Luol Deng
Goran Dragic
Hassan Whiteside

played 146 games combined for the Heat in 2014-15. Yet the Heat failed to make the playoffs.

Those three played 0 games combined for the Heat in 2013-14. Yet the Heat made the finals.

What changed? :confusedshrug:

dankok8
11-17-2020, 12:39 PM
Luol Deng
Goran Dragic
Hassan Whiteside

played 146 games combined for the Heat in 2014-15. Yet the Heat failed to make the playoffs.

Those three played 0 games combined for the Heat in 2013-14. Yet the Heat made the finals.

What changed? :confusedshrug:

How about the healthy 2016 Heat compared to the 2014 Heat. No more Lebron or Bosh and yet Wade two years older almost leads them to the ECF. if Whiteside was healthy they may have made it.

Trollsmasher
11-17-2020, 12:46 PM
don't forget about the all star Danny Granger

Bankaii
11-17-2020, 12:52 PM

Wade: 19/5/5 on 48% eFG
Deng: 19/5/5 on 66% eFG with better advanced stats.
Stop acting like Wade carried, in the one series Miami won he was at best 1a/1b.

It’s also cute how you bring up Whiteside getting hurt but not Valanciunas, who was clearly outplaying Whiteside pre-injuries.

dankok8
11-17-2020, 03:43 PM
Wade: 19/5/5 on 48% eFG
Deng: 19/5/5 on 66% eFG with better advanced stats.
Stop acting like Wade carried, in the one series Miami won he was at best 1a/1b.

It’s also cute how you bring up Whiteside getting hurt but not Valanciunas, who was clearly outplaying Whiteside pre-injuries.

LOL I know my Raptors. Valanciunas hussled but him going down in those playoffs was a blessing in disguise because of Biyombo getting more minutes. Bis was easily our MVP in 2016 in the playoffs. I remember being so pissed we let him go.

And nah you're reaching. Wade was the best player on that team still and Deng, Joe Johnson were all out of their primes far from their all-star levels. Basically a two years older Wade than the one Lebron played with led a solid but unspectacular cast to almost the ECF. You can't deny it.

Bankaii
11-17-2020, 07:09 PM
LOL I know my Raptors. Valanciunas hussled but him going down in those playoffs was a blessing in disguise because of Biyombo getting more minutes. Bis was easily our MVP in 2016 in the playoffs. I remember being so pissed we let him go.

And nah you're reaching. Wade was the best player on that team still and Deng, Joe Johnson were all out of their primes far from their all-star levels. Basically a two years older Wade than the one Lebron played with led a solid but unspectacular cast to almost the ECF. You can't deny it.
Val had the best +/- of any Raptors player, and was clearly outplaying Whiteside, yet losing him wasn’t a big deal compared to the Heat losing Whiteside.
But yea, you “know your Raptors” lmao.

So Deng clearly played on the same level as Dwade in the one series they won, and even out scored him in 2 of their wins that series... but I’m reaching. Keep pretending like Dwade carried that heat team when he clearly didn’t.

You clearly will do anything to discredit Lebron, it’s wild.

RRR3
11-17-2020, 07:12 PM
Val had the best +/- of any Raptors player, and was clearly outplaying Whiteside, yet losing him wasn’t a big deal compared to the Heat losing Whiteside.

So Deng clearly played on the same level as Dwade in the one series they won, and even out scored him in 2 of their wins that series... but I’m reaching. Keep pretending like Dwade carried that heat team when he clearly didn’t.

He can’t stand how close LeBron is to MJ. Got him up all night tossing and turning :roll:

3ball
11-17-2020, 07:16 PM
How did bran take the 2014 heat to the finals? dumpster fire of a team

Lebron made the 14' Finals because he had 3 HOF teammates and Wade was better than prime Pippen on that run:

Comparing sidekick help while trying to 3-peat

14' Wade...'.. 18.5 PER.. 0.086 ws/48.. 1.6 obpm
93' Pippen... 16.9 PER.. 0.083 ws/48.. 1.1 obpm

Per 100 Possessions

14' Wade..... 28.6 pts.. 6.2 ast.. 56.0 ts.. 106 ortg
93' Pippen... 26.2 pts.. 7.4 ast.. 50.0 ts.. 102 ortg

The 15' Heat were a playoff team, but missed it by 1/2 game because Wade/Bosh missed 40 games

dankok8
11-17-2020, 08:14 PM

Bis was our best player in those playoffs. Val was 4th after Bis, Lowry and Derozan. We didn't miss a beat without Val which tells you everything you need to know. Meanwhile Whiteside was Miami's 2nd best player and so critical because he anchored their (very good) defense. Without him, they couldn't stop us from scoring or keep Bis from destroying them on the boards.

I don't care that much about Lebron but I just wanna set the record straight. [B] Two years after Lebron left, Wade was the best player and only all-star on a team that almost reached the ECF.

The bolded is fact. Lestans just can't handle it.

TheGoatest
11-17-2020, 09:22 PM
Imagine thinking Wade averaging 19, 4 and 5 then losing to LeBron's jizz rag Toronto Raptors in the 2nd round during a year when LeBron won the chip/finals MVP against the 73-9 Warriors is a good anti-LeBron argument. :roll:

MadDog
11-17-2020, 09:27 PM
Imagine thinking Wade averaging 19, 4 and 5 then losing to LeBron's jizz rag Toronto Raptors in the 2nd round during a year when LeBron won the chip/finals MVP against the 73-9 Warriors is a good anti-LeBron argument. :roll:

Yeah, LeBron losing with Peak Wade is all the ammo you need. :oldlol:

TheCorporation
11-17-2020, 10:00 PM

:lol

SHUT IT DOWN

SpaceJam
11-18-2020, 04:49 AM
Damn they added...

1x All Defense player
1x All Star/All NBA player
1x All Star/All Defense player
1x All Star

And still miss the playoffs?!

dankok8
11-18-2020, 10:25 AM

Those Raptors took Lebron's Cavs to 6 games and arguably played them better than the Warriors. Constantly mentioning 73-9 is pointless because the Warriors were playing nothing like a 73-win team in the playoffs. They weren't even playing like a 63-win team... LOL

TheCorporation
11-18-2020, 11:35 AM
Damn they added...

1x All Defense player
1x All Star/All NBA player
1x All Star/All Defense player
1x All Star

And still miss the playoffs?!

LBJ's value is SKYROCKETTING

ImKobe
11-18-2020, 04:34 PM
Bosh - 44 games