PDA

View Full Version : What odds do the following players have in becoming the all time playoff scorer?

Gus Hemmingway
11-17-2020, 06:54 PM
Curry
Harden
Durant
Westbrook
Devin Booker
Irving
CP3
Embiid
Simmons
Donavan Mitchell
Jamal Murray
Wiggins
Tatum
Butler
Zion
Ja Morant

3ball
11-17-2020, 06:57 PM
PPG is the playoff record

So none, obviously

Gus Hemmingway
11-17-2020, 08:00 PM

So none, obviously

No

Gus Hemmingway
11-17-2020, 11:34 PM
???

TheCorporation
11-17-2020, 11:35 PM

So none, obviously

Stay focused, no one cares about stat padding in the 1st round :lol

There is a reason Allen Iverson is second all time in PPGZ :lol Flawed stat

https://i.postimg.cc/x12hpMjy/aa_records.png

Gus Hemmingway
11-18-2020, 10:34 PM
Bump

And1AllDay
11-19-2020, 01:18 AM
Stay focused, no one cares about stat padding in the 1st round :lol

There is a reason Allen Iverson is second all time in PPGZ :lol Flawed stat

https://i.postimg.cc/x12hpMjy/aa_records.png
:roll::oldlol:

Gus Hemmingway
11-21-2020, 07:54 PM
Bump

TheGoatest
11-21-2020, 09:25 PM
If Durant bounces back and everything goes right for him, maybe he has a shot at passing Jordan at #2.

As for LeBron's record, it's become one of those unbreakable records, like Stockton's all-time assists and Chamberlain's all-time rebounding records. The only ones that could be mentioned is someone as young as Luka or Zion, but that's at the most of theoretical of levels.

TheCorporation
11-21-2020, 11:57 PM
If Durant bounces back and everything goes right for him, maybe he has a shot at passing Jordan at #2.

As for LeBron's record, it's become one of those unbreakable records, like Stockton's all-time assists and Chamberlain's all-time rebounding records. The only ones that could be mentioned is someone as young as Luka or Zion, but that's at the most of theoretical of levels.

+1

Durant has a chance to pass MJ in playoff scoring, but LeBron is out of the question. He has built this legendary record that will be untouchable for forever.

AussieSteve
11-22-2020, 05:57 AM
+1

Durant has a chance to pass MJ in playoff scoring, but LeBron is out of the question. He has built this legendary record that will be untouchable for forever.

The crazy thing is that he's likely far from done. Barring injury, I think it's likely he reaches 9000 points... 10000 is not even out of the question.

KD, Harden, Steph, Kawhi, Giannis and AD all have some chance of passing MJ, although I don't think any of them will. KD is closest, but still needs at least 4 more deep playoff runs at >25ppg to get there. At 32 and post achilles, that could be a stretch.

greymatter
11-22-2020, 03:19 PM
Zero for all of them.

None of them have Lebron's single-minded dedication to their maintaining their bodies, durability, nor the ability to take their teams to the finals year after year. Lebron will likely finish with 300+ playoff games played by the end of his career.