View Full Version : No one finds the Warriors a threat now with Klay out

Stanley Kobrick
11-19-2020, 08:03 PM
interesting how that works

Harden, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman - people would expect contention
Durant, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman - people would expect contention
Kawhi, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman - people would expect contention
Lebron, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman - people would expect contention

But... because it's Stephen Curry nobody expects him to carry a team into even a 8th seed like a true superstar. really puts the talent gap into perspective

Axe
11-19-2020, 08:14 PM
In other words dub dynasty no more :(

Stanley Kobrick
11-20-2020, 01:40 AM
In other words dub dynasty no more :(
even with Klay the threat was little to none. everyone knows Iggy, Livingston and Durant were the engine that extended the lead and made stops. klay was just mr big game, mr big shots, guard the opposing teams best guard. then theres stephen curry running around screens like a gerbil, non existent on defense

Axe
11-20-2020, 01:52 AM
even with Klay the threat was little to none. everyone knows Iggy, Livingston and Durant were the engine that extended the lead and made stops. klay was just mr big game, mr big shots, guard the opposing teams best guard. then theres stephen curry running around screens like a gerbil, non existent on defense
He was sort of curry's pippen when they were still dominating the league. Now for the upcoming season he won't be there by his side to give him another shot at having his very first iconic playoff moment which is sad, considering their two former fmvp teammates in kd and iggy are both gone to the eastern conference already.

Jasper
11-20-2020, 11:11 AM
interesting how that works

Harden, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman - people would expect contention
Durant, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman - people would expect title
Kawhi, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman - people would expect contention
Lebron, Wiggins, Green, Wiseman - people would expect title

But... because it's Stephen Curry nobody expects him to carry a team into even a 8th seed like a true superstar. really puts the talent gap into perspective
fixed

Stephonit
11-20-2020, 12:44 PM
So many people with such poor memory.

But I guess I cannot blame them they're still suffering from PCTSD.

Stanley Kobrick
11-20-2020, 12:46 PM
fixed
i agree with you jasper

highwhey
11-20-2020, 12:50 PM
i agree with OP, my alt account

Stanley Kobrick
11-20-2020, 12:56 PM
if i were to be anyone's dup, it would only be fitting it was a high iq user like you.

highwhey
11-20-2020, 12:56 PM
if i were to be anyone's dup, it would only be fitting it was a high iq user like you.

thank you

Stanley Kobrick
11-20-2020, 12:57 PM
thank you
:cheers:

Axe
11-20-2020, 05:58 PM

Brought to you by the welfarefan :pimp: