PDA

View Full Version : Warriors can still compete

Walk on Water
11-20-2020, 01:23 AM
Klay is very good, but the Warriors just need to sign a guy that can make 3s and maybe play a little D. It’s the system. Someone like a Danny Green or JR Smith caliber can help fill in the gap a little. The biggest weakness for the Warriors was not having a dynamic center. Wiseman is a monster. A Chris Bosh, David Robinson combo. He’s pretty much the next Robinson. So when Klay gets back next year they can be pretty dangerous.

But they still are very good with Wiseman. If they keep Wiggins, you gotta remember he’s a 20 point scorer. He was supposed to be the next Lebron. It didn’t happen but he’s still a fringe superstar. And they have a lot of young talent like Smailagic and Eric Pascal. Pascal looked like a star last year for stretches. Plus Poole and Bowman. Those guys look like all stars.

Another thing to remember. Lacob has money. Bob Myers is an excellent GM. They can sign great players. They have the money. They could still get a Bradley Beale type. Last year they got Russell. So there’s plenty of options.

SATAN
11-20-2020, 02:59 AM
I agree they should totally sign JR Smith. Should do the trick.

Bronbron23
11-20-2020, 09:40 AM
Klay is very good, but the Warriors just need to sign a guy that can make 3s and maybe play a little D. It’s the system. Someone like a Danny Green or JR Smith caliber can help fill in the gap a little. The biggest weakness for the Warriors was not having a dynamic center. Wiseman is a monster. A Chris Bosh, David Robinson combo. He’s pretty much the next Robinson. So when Klay gets back next year they can be pretty dangerous.

But they still are very good with Wiseman. If they keep Wiggins, you gotta remember he’s a 20 point scorer. He was supposed to be the next Lebron. It didn’t happen but he’s still a fringe superstar. And they have a lot of young talent like Smailagic and Eric Pascal. Pascal looked like a star last year for stretches. Plus Poole and Bowman. Those guys look like all stars.

Another thing to remember. Lacob has money. Bob Myers is an excellent GM. They can sign great players. They have the money. They could still get a Bradley Beale type. Last year they got Russell. So there’s plenty of options.

Hell no. A green or smith wont come close to doing it. Give them both of those guys and they're still lucky to grab the 8th seed. Warriors aren't making the playoffs

TheGoatest
11-20-2020, 10:07 AM
Klay is very good, but

Stopped reading everything after this.

fourkicks44
11-20-2020, 10:14 AM
Curry for Tobias Haris, Matisse Thybulle, Shake Milton, Tyrese Maxey, 2021 1st round pick.

Who says no?

Bronbron23
11-20-2020, 10:36 AM
Curry for Tobias Haris, Matisse Thybulle, Shake Milton, Tyrese Maxey, 2021 1st round pick.

Who says no?

I definitely say no. Its steph curry dude. I may not be a huge fan but you cant let a guy like him go unless your getting something insane back.

Xiao Yao You
11-20-2020, 10:59 AM

Wiggins is not a fringe superstar! Fringe starter maybe. You forgot Oubre he must be a superstar too if Pascal, Poole and Bowman are stars!

Jasper
11-20-2020, 11:06 AM
WAr's have an excellent player from the Timberwolves that can show them the way ...
They just need to Ship Curry Out --- Bucks could use him as a backup ....

fourkicks44
11-20-2020, 11:25 AM
I definitely say no. Its steph curry dude. I may not be a huge fan but you cant let a guy like him go unless your getting something insane back.

How old is he,? Klay is out with a serverly debilitating injury, right?

tik..tik..tik..tik..tik..tik...

Nobody is giving up a superstars

He already has multiple championships and now it's over.

The warriors need to secure their future. Is Curry going to waste his career playing with Wiggins and a bunch of rookies?

Think about it rationality.

He deserves better. Time to shop him East. Embiid, Simmons and Curry can compete for the next 5 years.

Morey is on the phone right now, let's be serious.

Bronbron23
11-20-2020, 11:37 AM
How old is he,? Klay is out with a serverly debilitating injury, right?

tik..tik..tik..tik..tik..tik...

Nobody is giving up a superstars

He already has multiple championships and now it's over.

The warriors need to secure their future. Is Curry going to waste his career playing with Wiggins and a bunch of rookies?

Think about it rationality.

He deserves better. Time to shop him East. Embiid, Simmons and Curry can compete for the next 5 years.

Morey is on the phone right now, let's be serious.

Theres nothing wrong with them trading steph for young guys to secure their future im just not sure they'd be doing that with the guys you mentioned. And steph still has 3 or 4 years as one of the best players. He's 31 but he's a young 31.

So while i agree that trade is good for steph and the sixers i dont think it would be as good for the warriors. No way warriors agree to giving steph up for that lot.

Kiddlovesnets
11-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Compete for what? A playoffs spot? Sure they can still earn an 8-10th seed for qualifying in the wild card playoffs.

airsteve
11-20-2020, 12:35 PM
Achilles and ACL in back-to-back years is going to make it extremely hard for Klay to become anywhere close to what he used to be, especially on D.

I like Wiggins and Oubre, but not too sure about how Wiseman pans out (I just don't know enough about him) tbh. I think they'll be good, but I don't think they can compete with the top tier of teams. I am thinking a 6-8 seed - somewhere after LAL, LAC, DEN, DAL, and POR.

Xiao Yao You
11-20-2020, 03:49 PM
Shams Charania: The Golden State Warriors are waiving guard Ky Bowman, who has interest around the NBA, (https://*********.com/social/) sources tell @The Athletic @Stadium.
– via Twitter ShamsCharania (https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania)

hard to believe they cut a star!

red1
11-20-2020, 03:51 PM
rest in piss warriors

no klay no chance.

Axe
11-20-2020, 07:50 PM
The dub dynasty has finally become obsolete these days. People were looking forward to this.

tpols
11-20-2020, 08:04 PM
i mean... the team kinda sucks outside Curry. Dray can't be a 2nd option, and I dont see any team with Wiggins as 2nd option going far unless he magically makes a leap to being a true + player. His splits are in the negative every single year. Mediocre defense, and below average offensive efficiency.

Walk on Water
11-20-2020, 10:13 PM
Kelly Oubre 18.7 points per game. Plus defense. Hardly a poor Klay.

Axe
11-20-2020, 10:16 PM
The warriors won't be going back to the finals with that lineup.

Bronbron23
11-20-2020, 10:50 PM
Kelly Oubre 18.7 points per game. Plus defense. Hardly a poor Klay.

Whays oubre playoff averages again? He is absolutely a poor mans klay Thompson until he proves otherwise.

Walk on Water
11-21-2020, 02:57 AM
Whays oubre playoff averages again? He is absolutely a poor mans klay Thompson until he proves otherwise.

Oubre has improved by 3 points each year. His stats and defense is not far off from Klay. Warriors can go 50-22 this year.

Axe
11-21-2020, 03:18 AM
Oubre has improved by 3 points each year. His stats and defense is not far off from Klay. Warriors can go 50-22 this year.
:oldlol:

Stanley Kobrick
11-21-2020, 03:38 AM
:oldlol:
i spit out my warm milk reading that myself. i feel bad for the welfarefan, he's very embarrassed of the warriors and only discusses them on his dups now. :(

Axe
11-21-2020, 04:30 AM
i spit out my warm milk reading that myself. i feel bad for the welfarefan, he's very embarrassed of the warriors and only discusses them on his dups now. :(
He's not flocked in the main forum using his main for more than a month already i believe. Also, i wish op stans trump like he does too.

TheGoatest
11-21-2020, 05:07 AM
Oubre has improved by 3 points each year.

He will average 43 ppg when he's 31 years old.

Baller789
11-21-2020, 10:12 AM
Theyde compete. But I doubt they go past the 2ndd round without some trades

Bronbron23
11-21-2020, 10:15 AM

The game isnt as simple as that. You cant just plug a guy in with the same stats and say its all good. Fit and chemistry is a thing. I do like oubre though and think he has all star talent but that remains to be seen. Im definitely not gonna assume a 18 point scorer on a bum team can come in and replace klay Thompson. I gotta see it first.