PDA

View Full Version : Should the NBA cancel the upcoming season and spend a year celebrating LEBRON?

FultzNationRISE
11-20-2020, 02:46 PM
I honestly feel like this is a more sensible course of action.

The previous season JUST FINISHED. We dont need to start up again so soon. We got our fill of basketball action, now let's take a moment to savor it. When you eat a groumet meal at a five star restaurant, you dont wolf it down instantly and then dash over to Wendy's to get moar f00d.

Let's focus on appreciating what Lebron has done. Let's indulge in it and savor how special it is. I would love to see the Lakers do a 30 city tour of sold out arenas, and just let Lebron speak, let him entertain, let him teach. There's so ****ing much we can learn from him tbh. The rest of the Lakers could be his hype men, and he could use them to simulate and replay some of his best clutch moments from his career.

It would be a once in a lifetime thing to be a part of, from a fan perspective. Just completely immersing ourselves in the beauty and brilliance of LeBig. Just absolutely smothering ourselves in his goodness. Smearing it all over our faces and chests. Cheering his name, rocking t shirts with a big print of his handsome face, high fiving the people around us everytime he says something witty.

Honestly, these are strange and unprecedented times, and I believe we need to take new and innovative chances.

Let's give this a try. What is there to lose? In the big picture, basketball isn't what matters. It's about touching lives.

And Lebron does that. He touches us and we want to touch him.

Commissioner Silver, LET US TOUCH LEBRON!

Thank you for your time, gentlemen.

Baller789
11-20-2020, 07:57 PM
LET US TOUCH LEBRON?

That sounds pervy. Sounds like a stan alright.

Wally450
11-20-2020, 08:13 PM
OP is a weird one.

Axe
11-20-2020, 08:14 PM
starface at it again

k 96
11-20-2020, 08:29 PM
I would say about 90% of the insidehoops posters, are exactly like the O.P. You guys all think
alike.

FultzNationRISE
11-20-2020, 08:36 PM
Fellas, lets... stick the topic here if you dont mind. Otherwise I can have you all reported.

Your choice.

Axe
11-20-2020, 08:46 PM
Fellas, lets... stick the topic here if you dont mind. Otherwise I can have you all reported.

Your choice.
https://i.giphy.com/media/WYPqBEVPRFQSQ/giphy.webp

Pipes2.0
11-20-2020, 08:50 PM
Nah, OP. As much orgasm it might bring you, we don't wanna waste anymore of Lebron's very short remaining prime. Let the season play as normal so he can win more Championships, reach the All time NBA scoring record and cause much more meltdowns to LeHaters.