PDA

View Full Version : NBA is the BEST professional sport

StrongLurk
11-20-2020, 10:57 PM
Always the best combination of excitement and storylines. And free agency is always a wild ride.

ELITEpower23
11-20-2020, 11:00 PM
Ever since the 2008 Celtics pushed player mobility to the forefront of the NBA things have truly gotten better. Lebron took what KG, Ray, and the Truth did and improved upon it. And now we have a whirlwind of talented teams with front offices that are forced to do their best (their job) instead of just trying to get by with what they have. It's pretty beautiful, I support player mobility.

StrongLurk
11-20-2020, 11:02 PM
Ever since the 2008 Celtics pushed player mobility to the forefront of the NBA things have truly gotten better. Lebron took what KG, Ray, and the Truth did and improved upon it. And now we have a whirlwind of talented teams with front offices that are forced to do their best (their job) instead of just trying to get by with what they have. It's pretty beautiful, I support player mobility.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of SUPERSTARS joining together to make ultra stacked teams (see KD on the Warriors).

But I definitely love the mobility that role players and 2nd tier stars have (think like Bradley Beal or Devin Booker). I like seeing those types of players leave a bad situation and join a better team/org.