PDA

View Full Version : Did the Warriors get better?

Walk on Water
11-20-2020, 11:32 PM
Wow. They really have made some moves. If they do get Kelly Oubre Jr, do you realize he averaged 18.7 ppg last year? That’s only like 1-2 points less than what Klay usually averages. Plus Oubre plays defense and blocks shots.

And they got James Wiseman, who I’ve heard although he’s 19, he’s a wise man. They say he could be the next David Robinson, but moves and shoots like Bosh.

Wiggins is still a good player (a poor mans Paul George) and Pascal and Smailagic were outstanding rookies. Can you make an argument that it’s possible they got even better?

Klay comes back next year and in the meantime they might get Bradley or Gasol. Tons of talent already on GSW!

Curry
Oubre,
Wiggins, Pascal
Green, Smailagic
Wiseman, Looney

AirBonner
11-20-2020, 11:33 PM
I don’t see any excuses

ThatCoolKid
11-20-2020, 11:40 PM
Another stacked opponent in Lebron's way. If he can beat this incredible foe, he will become the undisputed GOAT. Even 3ball won't be able to deny it anymore.

Bronbron23
11-20-2020, 11:50 PM
Wow. They really have made some moves. If they do get Kelly Oubre Jr, do you realize he averaged 18.7 ppg last year? That’s only like 1-2 points less than what Klay usually averages. Plus Oubre plays defense and blocks shots.

And they got James Wiseman, who I’ve heard although he’s 19, he’s a wise man. They say he could be the next David Robinson, but moves and shoots like Bosh.

Wiggins is still a good player (a poor mans Paul George) and Pascal and Smailagic were outstanding rookies. Can you make an argument that it’s possible they got even better?

Klay comes back next year and in the meantime they might get Bradley or Gasol. Tons of talent already on GSW!

Curry
Oubre,
Wiggins, Pascal
Green, Smailagic
Wiseman, Looney

No hell no. They are considerably worse. I like oubre but he isn't klay. And you cant compare 20 points on a losing team to 20 points on a winning one. Its like night and day. All 20 point scorers aren't equal. I know thats hard for this generations stat geeks to understand but its true.

Axe
11-20-2020, 11:51 PM
Another stacked opponent in Lebron's way. If he can beat this incredible foe, he will become the undisputed GOAT. Even 3ball won't be able to deny it anymore.
Too bad the warrior dynasty is over already since 2019 dumbass. Bran went 1-3 against them in the finals, showing how truly unselfish he is.

8Ball
11-20-2020, 11:52 PM
50 win team possibly.

But no shooting at all.

Walk on Water
11-21-2020, 12:02 AM
No hell no. They are considerably worse. I like oubre but he isn't klay. And you cant compare 20 points on a losing team to 20 points on a winning one. Its like night and day. All 20 point scorers aren't equal. I know thats hard for this generations stat geeks to understand but its true.

I didn’t say he was Klay. But if the numbers are close, he’s at least somewhat of a decent replacement even if he’s not 100 pct. And he plays defense.

Stephonit
11-21-2020, 01:35 AM
Oubre is supposed to be an exciting pickup? Has he even played in the playoffs yet? My impression is that even Wiggins is much better.

For the Warriors to be better Oubre has to be better than Alec Burks or Glenn Robinson. I don't see a significant bump. If there is team improvement it will be due to rookies now being in their second year and having a basic grasp of how the defensive system is supposed to work.

NBAGOAT
11-21-2020, 01:41 AM
Oubre is supposed to be an exciting pickup? Has he even played in the playoffs yet? My impression is that even Wiggins is much better.

For the Warriors to be better Oubre has to be better than Alec Burks or Glenn Robinson. I don't see a significant bump. If there is team improvement it will be due to rookies now being in their second year and having a basic grasp of how the defensive system is supposed to work.

oubre is better than wiggins. he's a tunnel vision scorer but gets better as a shooter every year and is fine on defense.

LeCola
11-21-2020, 06:13 AM
Only 1-2 points less then Klay?

Klay could easily score 30 ppg if he played for Suns.

Defence as plus?

Klay is the best 3&d player in history.

Bronbron23
11-21-2020, 10:09 AM
I didn’t say he was Klay. But if the numbers are close, he’s at least somewhat of a decent replacement even if he’s not 100 pct. And he plays defense.

The numbers dont mean much though. A 20 point scorer on a bum team can end up being a 10 point scorer on a contender. The 2 arent close to the same. Klays skill set also fits that system way better. He dosnt need the ball in his hands barely at all. This allows for optimal movement. Not to say oubre cant play that way. I actually do like him alot and think he's a decent replacement. Just not sure he'll be anywhere near as good as klay in that system.