PDA

View Full Version : Newsflash: No good team wants to trade for James Harden

HBK_Kliq_2
11-21-2020, 02:26 PM
Harden is the biggest ballhog in the nba and wants to dribble and do crossovers like its and1 basketball. Harden is the biggest ball hog in the nba. You can't just plug this guy on a winning team and think its going to work. Nets choose to lock up Joe Harris for 75 million instead of harden lol, Celtics have zero interest, 76ers rather keep Ben Simmons, Giannis hates Harden.

The only team that would want Harden is a team like the Knicks so they can sell tickets. What a cancer. No good team wants this guy.

StrongLurk
11-21-2020, 03:35 PM
OP has no shame still posting here after all the crap he posted this past season...I feel embarrassed for the guy.

LAmbruh
11-21-2020, 03:37 PM
OP has no shame still posting here after all the crap he posted this past season...I feel embarrassed for the guy.

as if your shit takes are better?:oldlol:

HBK_Kliq_2
11-21-2020, 03:43 PM

Go compare Kawhi's playoff advanced numbers to Lebron's playoff advanced numbers since 2016, they are on the same tier. Not only that but Kawhi has a 7-5 record over Lebron in finals. It's you being delusional all because Kawhi had a bad half in a prison bubble lol.

StrongLurk
11-21-2020, 03:45 PM
Go compare Kawhi's playoff advanced numbers to Lebron's playoff advanced numbers since 2016, they are on the same tier. Not only that but Kawhi has a 7-5 record over Lebron in finals. It's you being delusional all because Kawhi had a bad half in a prison bubble lol.

I am not talking about how good Kawhi is. You talked more trash than ANYONE besides 3ball, hyped up Kawhi to no end who choked in a game 7 and lost the 3-1 lead, and you said you'd leave the board if that ever happened...yet here you are.

StrongLurk
11-21-2020, 03:47 PM

I have no "shit takes", besides your just an ALT of the only guy as crazy as 3ball on this board. I may be a huge Lebron fan, but I don't respect any of the extreme Bron stans on this board. I dont even know your OG account, but I know you have many different accounts and probably posted over 100,000 times barely providing any entertainment.

HBK_Kliq_2
11-21-2020, 03:49 PM
I am not talking about how good Kawhi is. You talked more trash than ANYONE besides 3ball, hyped up Kawhi to no end who choked in a game 7 and lost the 3-1 lead, and you said you'd leave the board if that ever happened...yet here you are.

Only if it was Kawh's fault they got eliminated. It wasn't Kawhi's fault though. He had a top 5 MVP regular season and in playoffs his PPG, rebounds, assist, BPM, Win share 48 ALL INCREASED from his reg season.

StrongLurk
11-21-2020, 03:52 PM
Only if it was Kawh's fault they got eliminated. It wasn't Kawhi's fault though. He had a top 5 MVP regular season and in playoffs his PPG, rebounds, assist, BPM, Win share 48 ALL INCREASED from his reg season.

You don't understand, it doesn't even matter what Kawhi did in comparison to your posts. We are talking about YOU, not Kawhi. You talked shit more than anyone besides 3ball and never let up a single day, AND you said you'd leave this board, but you haven't.

You have no integrity so no one cares what you post, even if it's just basic NBA facts.

LoneyROY7
11-21-2020, 04:29 PM
Gotta love how every thread OP makes devolves into him being clowned about Kawhit.

:oldlol:

HBK_Kliq_2
11-21-2020, 04:32 PM
You don't understand, it doesn't even matter what Kawhi did in comparison to your posts. We are talking about YOU, not Kawhi. You talked shit more than anyone besides 3ball and never let up a single day, AND you said you'd leave this board, but you haven't.

You have no integrity so no one cares what you post, even if it's just basic NBA facts.

But Kawhi stats back up everything I say. So it sounds like I have great integrity. Not my fault doc had faith in retards like montrezl harrell, nobody could of predicted that.

StrongLurk
11-21-2020, 04:39 PM
But Kawhi stats back up everything I say. So it sounds like I have great integrity. Not my fault doc had faith in retards like montrezl harrell, nobody could of predicted that.

Are you retarded? This is the third time I am saying that good Kawhi is has nothing to do with your integrity. If you had any, you'd retire this account.

You'll literally never get any basketball dialogue while you post on this account. I'm trying to enlighten you.

SATAN
11-21-2020, 07:30 PM
I think HBK would gladly get on his knees and let Kawit blow a load into his mouth. What a disgusting ****.

SouBeachTalents
11-21-2020, 07:41 PM
Kawhi played like James Harden in Game 7

LoneyROY7
11-21-2020, 07:55 PM

Remember when you said Harden was the worst superstar playoff performer in history and I posted that his CAREER playoff numbers in Houston was 28/7/6 on 58 TS%....

tpols
11-21-2020, 08:06 PM
Harden would be a champion if he had a 2nd superstar. 2018 he would've been but CP3 got hurt. This year? He had a beyond garbage he who shall not be named. Give Harden Wade. Give Harden Curry or Durant. Give Harden ray allen and kevin garnett. Million more examples. He isn't not winning due to help. He's not winning due to help.

LoneyROY7
11-21-2020, 08:08 PM
Harden would be a champion if he had a 2nd superstar. 2018 he would've been but CP3 got hurt. This year? He had a beyond garbage he who shall not be named. Give Harden Wade. Give Harden Curry or Durant. Give Harden ray allen and kevin garnett. Million more examples. He isn't not winning due to help. He's not winning due to help.

Hopefully, Harden is about to literally get Durant. :applause:

HBK_Kliq_2
11-21-2020, 08:17 PM

Kawhi had the greatest game 7 in nba history in 2019 2nd round

- 40 points
- 48% usage
- game winner buzzer beater
- 12 BPM

Complete carry job

Wally450
11-21-2020, 08:20 PM
Didn't OP say he'd stop posting here if the Clippers lost?

What happened to that?

HBK_Kliq_2
11-21-2020, 08:24 PM

He had Chris Paul in 2019 and still lost. Paul was still a star the next year.

Also in 2014 he had Dwight/Parsons when they were still good

HBK_Kliq_2
11-21-2020, 08:26 PM
Didn't OP say he'd stop posting here if the Clippers lost?

What happened to that?

Only if it was Kawhi's fault. Now I got to rub it in your face when Kawhi wins his 3rd finals mvp this season hahahha

Wally450
11-21-2020, 08:28 PM
Only if it was Kawhi's fault. Now I got to rub it in your face when Kawhi wins his 3rd finals mvp this season hahahha

And when he doesn't?

Also, didn't Kawhi shit down his leg in G7? 1 FG made in the 2nd half of game 7?

No wonder you hold on to his stats in some random 2nd round series in the past, because you don't want the smoke with these past playoffs.

PeroAntic
11-21-2020, 08:45 PM

No, hes not winning because every star that he gets (and he had a bunch of them) instantly become observers of the Harden shitshow of ballhogging and retarded travelbacks. Hes a loser, plain and simple. No wonder nobody wants to sign him.

LoneyROY7
11-21-2020, 08:47 PM
No, hes not winning because every star that he gets (and he had a bunch of them) instantly become observers of the Harden shitshow of ballhogging and retarded travelbacks. Hes a loser, plain and simple. No wonder nobody wants to sign him.

Yeah dawg, no one wants to sign Harden the free agent. Pero the retard. :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
11-21-2020, 09:13 PM
Remember when you said Harden was the worst superstar playoff performer in history and I posted that his CAREER playoff numbers in Houston was 28/7/6 on 58 TS%....
He does have some of the biggest drop offs in terms of ppg & efficiency from the regular season to the playoffs of any superstar I can remember. I'm sure guys like Westbrook, Robinson, Ewing & Malone would be comparable, but not many others

The most damning thing about him to me is how often he'll have an absolutely ABYSMAL performance, including in pivotal games. Just for reference, not counting rookie/low minute games, here's how many times he's shot under 20% compared to his peers from this era

LeBron: 1
Durant: 0
Curry: 1
Kawhi: 0
Westbrook: 0

Harden: 8

That doesn't even include a pair of 2/10 games from the 2012 Finals or the 4/15 he just had against OKC in Game 7

Embers
11-21-2020, 09:15 PM
Ive got exclusive footage of Brooklyn Nets new defensive scheme with the Irving/Harden back court

https://cdn1.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/80/30/red-carpet-with-curtain-vector-26288030.jpg

LoneyROY7
11-21-2020, 10:01 PM
He does have some of the biggest drop offs in terms of ppg & efficiency from the regular season to the playoffs of any superstar I can remember. I'm sure guys like Westbrook, Robinson, Ewing & Malone would be comparable, but not many others

The most damning thing about him to me is how often he'll have an absolutely ABYSMAL performance, including in pivotal games. Just for reference, not counting rookie/low minute games, here's how many times he's shot under 20% compared to his peers from this era

LeBron: 1
Durant: 0
Curry: 1
Kawhi: 0
Westbrook: 0

Harden: 8

That doesn't even include a pair of 2/10 games from the 2012 Finals or the 4/15 he just had against OKC in Game 7

You can't be the 'worst' superstar playoff performer based on a drop-off when your actual production still supersedes many others. You know who would be the worst superstar playoff performer in history by your definition then? Wilt Chamberlain.

Proctor
11-21-2020, 10:04 PM

:lol:roll:

Axe
11-21-2020, 10:06 PM
:oldlol:

Axe
11-21-2020, 10:08 PM
2018 the rockets were better than the warriors before cp3 bowed out to injury

LoneyROY7
11-21-2020, 10:21 PM
Let's do a bit of a deep dive into Harden's regular season vs. post season statistics, shall we?

Harden's regular season career in Houston:
29.6/7.7/6.0 on 44.3% from the field.
36.2% from 3, 51.2% from 2, and a 61.2 TS%.

Harden's postseason career in Houston:
28.4/7.1/5.7 on 42.1% from the field.
32.4% from 3, 50.2% from 2, and a 57.8 TS%.

What's the biggest difference here? It's the 3 point shooting. He's struggled shooting the ball from deep in the playoffs and it's affected his overall efficiency. His 2 point shooting efficiency is very similar. Of course, you just have to shoot better, but part of it is also the system Harden has been playing in that has him shooting an inordinate amount of 3-pointers...in the postseason those 3-point looks are going to get tougher.

And what does that tell us? Don't let casual narratives stop you from a deeper understanding of the game. :applause:

imdaman99
11-22-2020, 03:03 AM

Harden's had enough help. His numbers are still pretty average-wise, but in the biggest games he goes quiet or shoots under 20%. That was game 4 against the Lakers this year, you know, when the team is down 2-1.

Keep up with your garbage takes you loser :lol

LoneyROY7
11-22-2020, 03:15 AM
Harden's had enough help. His numbers are still pretty average-wise, but in the biggest games he goes quiet or shoots under 20%. That was game 4 against the Lakers this year, you know, when the team is down 2-1.

Keep up with your garbage takes you loser :lol

Unfortunately in the playoffs, Russ' numbers are just ugly. And that didn't help this year.

18/7/5 on 42 percent from the field and 24 percent from 3 is not gonna get it done as the #2 player.

imdaman99
11-22-2020, 04:17 AM
Unfortunately in the playoffs, Russ' numbers are just ugly. And that didn't help this year.

18/7/5 on 42 percent from the field and 24 percent from 3 is not gonna get it done as the #2 player.

This is not a thread about Westbrook. Russ is best buddies with Harden and even he wanted out after 1 year of watching ISO ball. That being said, I'm sure Harden wanted him to take the fall and make it public first so he could go to bk :lol

Gray GOAT
11-22-2020, 05:01 AM

:oldlol: For real.

StrongLurk and HBK_IQ=2 is like picking between brain or lung cancer. Dumb and Dumber.

Phoenix
11-22-2020, 05:38 AM

That was never a condition but you blow Kahwi way too hard to ever lay blame at his feet regardless of the circumstances. The fact that he went 6/22 in game 7? Its Pg13, Harrell, Doc, Lou, the parking valet, the ticket booth guy, the popcorn and beer guy, the dude in the bathroom handing you a towel to dry your hands expecting a tip. Literally anyone but Kawhi as far as you're concerned. When he plays well, its Kawhi. When the team wins, its Kawhi. When Kawhi goes 1/11 in the second half? Someone else. When the team loses, somebody else. You are literally incapable of not sucking off Kawhit.

StrongLurk
11-22-2020, 10:59 AM
:oldlol: For real.

StrongLurk and HBK_IQ=2 is like picking between brain or lung cancer. Dumb and Dumber.

Another ALT bumping one of his other alt accounts...this crap is just as pathetic as 3ball and HBK.

You provide no substance to this board and have posted over 100,000 times.

I'm one of the very few objective Lebron fans on this board. You are just a lame "stan" in the same mold as 3ball and HBK. Basically just fangirls of NBA players which is creepy.

PeroAntic
11-22-2020, 11:09 AM
Yeah dawg, no one wants to sign Harden the free agent. Pero the retard. :oldlol:

Yes thats the most important thing, whether you use the word 'sign' or 'trade'. you ****ing moron. NOBODY WANTS HIM. there, better?

Shooter
11-22-2020, 11:23 AM
Kawhi had the greatest game 7 in nba history in 2019 2nd round

- 40 points
- 48% usage
- game winner buzzer beater
- 12 BPM

Complete carry job

Wasn't even top 10, thanks for the reminder to bump and educate those unaware such as yourself.

https://i.postimg.cc/MpXh5PVr/Combined-Info.png

tpols
11-22-2020, 12:33 PM
2018 the rockets were better than the warriors before cp3 bowed out to injury

I know. And I'm a huge curry fan as you all know. What it came down to is chris paul can get you an "on demand" bucket better than Curry can. And infinitely better than Klay can. Chris paul's mockery of curry's shimmy was a GOAT taunt. He knew he was better. But he got hurt. The Rockets were easy title winners with a healthy chris paul and james harden. Harden ran the flow, and Paul made it happen when needed. They were a great 1-2 punch.

Kblaze8855
11-22-2020, 01:59 PM
This feels like the kinda backfire topic that ends in him being traded for Klay and Wiseman.