PDA

View Full Version : Rondo to Atlanta

LoneyROY7
11-21-2020, 05:37 PM
Free agent guard Rajon Rondo has agreed to a two-year, $15M contract with the Atlanta Hawks, sources tell ESPN.

Looking real dry for those Clips, boy. :oldlol:

HBK_Kliq_2
11-21-2020, 05:41 PM
What a moron he picked hawks over both LA teams. Oh well, Kawhi can average 6-7 assists and win a finals mvp. That will cement him over LeBron for good because the passing/assists argument ends. The point forward Kawhi era will began.

Hey Yo
11-21-2020, 05:44 PM
What a moron he picked hawks over both LA teams. Oh well, Kawhi can average 6-7 assists and win a finals mvp. That will cement him over LeBron for good because the passing/assists argument ends. The point forward Kawhi era will began.

dumb

1987_Lakers
11-21-2020, 05:45 PM
Clippers not having a good off-season, a player like Rondo would have helped them with their lack of playmakers.

And lol @ calling him a moron for not choosing LA teams, he went where the money was. I would do the same, especially after winning a championship.

J Shuttlesworth
11-21-2020, 05:48 PM
Clippers :roll:

Ghost1
11-21-2020, 05:51 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/7YX1pnJR/rgrge.jpg

1987_Lakers
11-21-2020, 05:52 PM
Also have to wonder what this means for Bogdanovic. Hawks and Lakers are pursuing him.

Tobio-Star
11-21-2020, 05:57 PM
Also have to wonder what this means for Bogdanovic. Hawks and Lakers are pursuing him.

If we get Bogdanovic oh boy. I hope LeHaters like the NFL as well

coin24
11-21-2020, 06:01 PM
Hawks should be able to make the playoffs next season, nice team they’ve put together

Ghost1
11-21-2020, 06:05 PM
Young
Rondo
Dunn
Huerter
Reddish
Hunter
Gallinari
Snell
Collins
Capela
Okongwu

and Bogdanovic?

fsvr54
11-21-2020, 06:09 PM
Young
Rondo
Dunn
Huerter
Reddish
Hunter
Gallinari
Snell
Collins
Capela
Okongwu

and Bogdanovic?

Bruno Fernando and Skylar Mays as well

Manny98
11-21-2020, 06:17 PM
Flippers :roll::roll::roll:

Maybe they still could trade for BrickBrook...

RonDeezy bout to lead the Hawks to the playoffs

HylianNightmare
11-21-2020, 06:49 PM
Why

Embers
11-21-2020, 07:13 PM
Why

For Rondo, he gets some of that moneys
For Atlanta they just need passing guards who can defend with him which is why Dunn is also on board

Rondo
Young
Gallinari
Collins
Capela

Hunter, Reddish, Dunn, Okongwu, Bogdanovic,

Looks good to me

Hakkim90cc
11-21-2020, 08:24 PM
Why

+1

Trae is not an offball guard. Dunn is the back up so that means Rondo is starting? What the heck is ATL thinking here.

Embers
11-21-2020, 09:22 PM
+1

Trae is not an offball guard. Dunn is the back up so that means Rondo is starting? What the heck is ATL thinking here.

Yes he is....

He is a turnover merchant but a leet scorer. He is a clear SG

dirkdiggler41
11-21-2020, 09:25 PM
For Atlanta they just need passing guards who can defend with him which is why Dunn is also on board

Rondo
Young
Gallinari
Collins
Capela

Looks good to me

Either Gallinari or Rondo has to come off the bench. How is that team suppose to guard the wing players?

Doranku
11-21-2020, 09:34 PM
He will be sorely missed in the playoffs. Really strange that he chose to sign with Atlanta.. am I missing something?

Was it just for the pay day? Which is fine with me honestly, he's gonna be 35 and he's got two kids to think about. But he made it seem like he wanted to play for a contender, no?

Hakkim90cc
11-21-2020, 09:35 PM
Yes he is....

He is a turnover merchant but a leet scorer. He is a clear SG

Trae was third in usage rate last year of all players. He was also third in most assists in the NBA. Second real point guard after Rubio on that list.

How the **** is 6'1 Trae Young a clear SG? Are you high?

ralph_i_el
11-21-2020, 09:42 PM

Rondo
Young
Gallinari
Collins
Capela

Looks good to me

They're tooling up with defensive role players and shooters. Looks like smart moves from a roster-construction standpoint. Dunn is a pretty good pairing for Trae.

ralph_i_el
11-21-2020, 09:43 PM
I think they'll end up playing

Young
Dunn
Hunter
Gallo
Capella

Or maybe have Collins start and Gallo come off the bench.

Axe
11-21-2020, 10:03 PM
Wasn't playoff rondo trash

Basketball r Us
11-21-2020, 10:12 PM
Bummed Lakers was unable to sign Rajon, but happy he got paid.

NBAGOAT
11-21-2020, 10:23 PM
dunn will play with young but think huerter still starts. bogdan is still most likely to go to atl too

bladefd
11-21-2020, 10:48 PM
He will be sorely missed in the playoffs. Really strange that he chose to sign with Atlanta.. am I missing something?

Was it just for the pay day? Which is fine with me honestly, he's gonna be 35 and he's got two kids to think about. But he made it seem like he wanted to play for a contender, no?

He got 2 chips. I think he will call it wraps now. He will keep playing but now I think he accomplished what he came for to the nba. He probably wants to take mentor role now and not worry about "playoff-or-bust" stress.

I'm sure he would have stayed if Lakers matched the offer, but that was not going to happen. I'm sure he realized that right away as they entered negotiation so he made the right decision to part ways. Not like he would have gotten much playing time here. Lakers were not going to guarantee him any minutes - I bet he got some guarantees in Atlanta.

light
11-22-2020, 06:31 AM

In order to be a great PG like LeBron or Rondo or CP3 or Magic you have to be a vocal leader. That's not Kawhi. He will never catch up to LeBron in the "passing/assists argument." He is mentally incapable.