PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait to watch Stephen Curry this year.

dirkdiggler41
11-22-2020, 08:45 AM
His best season was 30ppg on 50%. After that Durant joined and his numbers went down. This season he won't have Klay to share his shots with and he will be usage will be huge. Cant wait!

Ghost1
11-22-2020, 08:56 AM
HINT: copy paste from last year

Stanley Kobrick
11-22-2020, 09:00 AM
HINT: copy paste from last year
Warriors 0-5 :(

20ppg, 40%fg, -8.6

https://i.postimg.cc/MTqBkV9H/dhdfhdfh.png (https://postimg.cc/p9crzhbM)

Ghost1
11-22-2020, 09:23 AM
Warriors 0-5 :(

20ppg, 40%fg, -8.6

https://i.postimg.cc/MTqBkV9H/dhdfhdfh.png (https://postimg.cc/p9crzhbM)

https://i.postimg.cc/QCw4qj3p/ivrtdrt4w5.jpg

Stephonit
11-22-2020, 09:32 AM
Curry is the most exciting to watch in the NBA this year same as every year.

pandiani17
11-22-2020, 09:41 AM
Curry is the most exciting to watch in the NBA this year same as every year.

Cause you say so?:roll: Even in guards, I would prefer to watch OKC Russell Westbrook or prime Derrick Rose, those two were worth every penny you paid to watch them. As to asnwer the OP's question, yes, he will take more shots, but he will have more defenders on him, therefore he won't have so many open 3's as in the past and defenses will have all the focus on him. As I said the other day in another thread, we will get a glimpse of what his career would be like if he had gone to a team where he was the only offensive threat and didn't have so many help.

Stephonit
11-22-2020, 09:58 AM
Cause you say so?:roll: Even in guards, I would prefer to watch OKC Russell Westbrook or prime Derrick Rose, those two were worth every penny you paid to watch them. As to asnwer the OP's question, yes, he will take more shots, but he will have more defenders on him, therefore he won't have so many open 3's as in the past and defenses will have all the focus on him. As I said the other day in another thread, we will get a glimpse of what his career would be like if he had gone to a team where he was the only offensive threat and didn't have so many help.

You're free to create a thread that gushes about Westbrook or Rose if you want.

Curry is on a franchise that had been going nowhere before him. Doubt other players if you must but spare us your risible Curry comments, no one else currently playing has a better record than Curry does of turning a franchise around.

Stanley Kobrick
11-22-2020, 10:20 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/QCw4qj3p/ivrtdrt4w5.jpg
:milton

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
11-22-2020, 10:40 AM
If he had Klay healthy, they would arguably be the funnest team to watch.

Injuries are a bitch.

Curry should have impressive numbers tho. Players a lot worse than him eat so no reason he won't feast.

Hakkim90cc
11-22-2020, 10:54 AM

I'd rather watch Curry go crazy from 3 than watch Westbrook rim run every other play. I mean Westbrook had KD all those years and didn't do squat. We're gonna punish Steph for winning now?

pandiani17
11-22-2020, 11:11 AM
I'd rather watch Curry go crazy from 3 than watch Westbrook rim run every other play. I mean Westbrook had KD all those years and didn't do squat. We're gonna punish Steph for winning now?

We're gonna punish him for underperforming in the play-offs and not taking into account the number of all-stars he's been sorrounded with.

Stanley Kobrick
11-22-2020, 11:14 AM
We're gonna punish him for underperforming in the play-offs and not taking into account the number of all-stars he's been sorrounded with.
when he wasn't surrounded by 4+ allstars he was blowing 3-1 leads to Dellavedova with HCA and Van Vleet with HCA. stephen curry is 32yo and has yet to have a single iconic playoff moment

r0drig0lac
11-22-2020, 11:16 AM
reality: 24/4/7 in 42/36/92

Hakkim90cc
11-22-2020, 11:20 AM

Imagine bringing up DRose and talk about Curry underperforming in the playoffs at the same time.

Curry won a chip in 2015 playing primary scorer you know that right?

KD came to him not the other way around bro bro.

Hakkim90cc
11-22-2020, 11:28 AM
You're free to create a thread that gushes about Westbrook or Rose if you want.

Curry is on a franchise that had been going nowhere before him. Doubt other players if you must but spare us your risible Curry comments, no one else currently playing has a better record than Curry does of turning a franchise around.
They'll attack Curry saying he underperforms and point out his all star teammates.

But totally ignore Klay's playoff duds. Shit on Draymond call him a scrub and donkey.

But turn around and point out that Dray carries Curry.

Can't make this shit up.:lol

Hey Yo
11-22-2020, 11:36 AM
Imagine bringing up DRose and talk about Curry underperforming in the playoffs at the same time.

Curry won a chip in 2015 playing primary scorer you know that right?

KD came to him not the other way around bro bro.
Curry and co. were the ones practically begging KD the entire 2016 season to sign with them the following year.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/report-warriors-players-recruited-kevin-durant-all-season

Stephonit
11-22-2020, 11:44 AM
Curry and co. were the ones practically begging KD the entire 2016 season to sign with them the following year.

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/report-warriors-players-recruited-kevin-durant-all-season

Next thing we'll hear is that the only reason the Warriors went 73-9 is to impress KD enough so that he would join them.

Light years.

Hey Yo
11-22-2020, 11:55 AM
Next thing we'll hear is that the only reason the Warriors went 73-9 is to impress KD enough so that he would join them.

Light years.

You suggesting that Woj was lying?

Stephonit
11-22-2020, 12:05 PM
I'm saying the Warriors weren't exactly in dire straits when they were making their pitch.

Hey Yo
11-22-2020, 12:15 PM
I'm saying the Warriors weren't exactly in dire straits when they were making their pitch.

That's why it looked so bad. The defending champions practically begging the best shooter and 2nd best player in the league to join their team.

Hakkim90cc
11-22-2020, 12:37 PM
I mean what was KD gonna do? Join the mighty Wizards?

Go to the Knicks?

:oldlol:

leBron Bieber
11-22-2020, 01:34 PM
His best season was 30ppg on 50%. After that Durant joined and his numbers went down. This season he won't have Klay to share his shots with and he will be usage will be huge. Cant wait!

I agree I think we are gonna see the best of Steph this year with everything he has to prove . Let’s not forget dame was averaging 40 in the bubble while Steph was home and now it’s no klay when that matchup comes

Plus

Cool guy Steph now has young flashy Kelly oubre on his team literally a year after his wife Ayesha was on the net claiming she don’t get male attention ( watch that come back up again )

Nomore golden boy passes this year , he’s gonna have to ball his heart out to prove he’s who we think he is .

I expect 30+ ppg Steph but wanna see 38+ Steph

imdaman99
11-22-2020, 01:46 PM
Curry's not exactly a guy that is gonna excel with so much attention on him. No Klay, that means Steph is gonna get hard trapped. Teams will make Draymond beat them even more, just like they did last year. Teams don't forget all the clowning Curry and the Warriors did on them and we saw it last year. Some games were ruthless, yeah Curry didn't play in many but even the ones he did they got rekt.

I would actually enjoy Curry proving people wrong, including myself. I have always said Klay is the most important piece there because he provides defense as well as his elite shooting. You don't really want Curry being the best defensive guy on the perimeter which it was last year with traffic cone D Russell.

Axe
11-22-2020, 07:33 PM
I can't wait to watch stephen curry get snubbed of another fmvp award or come short again of an iconic playoff moment

72-10
11-23-2020, 12:12 AM
It will be exciting to see what new aspects he can bring to the game with a full offseason of work in the books at some point. He is well known for his intense workout regimens. He will probably get a lot of good looks in the Warriors sophisticated offensive system.

Bronbron23
11-23-2020, 12:32 AM

It will be fun to watch but without the defenses having to worry about the 2nd greatest shooter ever they'll now be able to key in more on steph. I expect him to score around the same 30 point mark because he'll shoot more shots but his efficiency will suffer a little.

PP34Deuce
11-23-2020, 10:52 AM
Hes super fresh. I expect him scoring 30ppg with 5 rebounds and 7 assists. Golden state has to change their identity to a defensive hustle team. They have athletes at multiple positions with defensive skills.

James Wiseman is legit. People dont understand hes going to be a very good scoring big man with game breaking athleticsm by 3rd year. Kid is going to be rookie year a 15 10 3 block a game guy

TheGreatKabuki
11-23-2020, 11:08 AM
If he can stay healthy he'll be a monster. Wiggins should put up great numbers too.

Stephonit
11-23-2020, 11:24 AM
I can't wait to watch stephen curry get snubbed of another fmvp award or come short again of an iconic playoff moment

So even if only subconsciously you believe Steph is going to win another ring.

Cool.

AnaheimLakers24
11-23-2020, 01:44 PM
hes a frontrunner. him and donkey will fake injuries again

pandiani17
11-23-2020, 02:13 PM
I see expectations really high here. We'll see how it turns out, we'll see.

Axe
11-23-2020, 07:28 PM
So even if only subconsciously you believe Steph is going to win another ring.

Cool.
Oh wait. I forgot to mention that I can't wait for him to blow another 3-1 lead in the postseason.

There you go, pal. :cheers:

TommyGriffin
11-23-2020, 07:36 PM
As one of ISH's biggest Curry stans, I was extremely disappointed when Stephen side-stepped the challenge of carrying a team last year. We'll see if he answers the bell and puts the team on his back this time around.

We know you can frontrun, Stephen...now what can you do when the chips aren't all stacked in your favor.

Lil-Shrimp
11-23-2020, 08:13 PM

Stephanie’s never going back to the finals ever again now that Daddy Lebron is in the Western Conference

Stanley Kobrick
11-23-2020, 08:27 PM
As one of ISH's biggest Curry stans, I was extremely disappointed when Stephen side-stepped the challenge of carrying a team last year. We'll see if he answers the bell and puts the team on his back this time around.

We know you can frontrun, Stephen...now what can you do when the chips aren't all stacked in your favor.
:cheers:

Axe
11-23-2020, 08:28 PM
Stephanie’s never going back to the finals ever again now that Daddy Lebron is in the Western Conference
Sure thing. :pimp:

Kiddlovesnets
11-23-2020, 08:31 PM
He’s probably gonna be injured again after a few games, who knows?