PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron is a genius hooper, then why no #1 offense despite goat offensive help?

3ball
11-22-2020, 04:26 PM
What's the difference between Lebron's game and #1 offense guys like Curry, Jordan, or Bird?

What's the benefit of 1 guy getting high assists but lower TEAM assists in a vastly inferior team offense?

Is personal APG (westbrooking) overrated?

3ball
11-22-2020, 05:19 PM
I suppose the OP questions are somewhat advanced and inappropriate for an ESPN audience... :facepalm:

8Ball
11-22-2020, 05:34 PM
I must confess...

this was originally a troll thread

I agree.

highwhey
11-22-2020, 05:38 PM
OP is a bastard child of LeBron. only answer.

sdot_thadon
11-22-2020, 05:47 PM
I dunno, but whatever he's done....we understand you're madly in love.:facepalm

SouBeachTalents
11-22-2020, 05:53 PM
Kblaze or RMWG should keep track of how many days in a row OP makes a thread about LeBron. It’ll end up being some unbreakable record like DiMaggio’s hit streak

Axe
11-22-2020, 07:36 PM
OP is a bastard child of LeBron. only answer.
Lol

3ball
11-22-2020, 07:57 PM
No one even considers responding to the OP because the answers prove lebron is nowhere near goat

But it's a legit question:

Why no #1 offense with Lebron/AD or Lebron/Wade/Bosh/Allen or Lebron/Kyrie/Love?

And 18 years is a big sample... So what happened?

And1AllDay
11-22-2020, 07:59 PM
If mike iverson is a genius hooper, then why no #1 round wins without scottie despite help?

https://i.postimg.cc/dVQ29yyW/23hasAsaviorPIP.jpg

SATAN
11-22-2020, 08:01 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/LaMelo_Ball_Vytautas.jpg/1200px-LaMelo_Ball_Vytautas.jpg

3ball
11-22-2020, 08:04 PM
If mike iverson is a genius hooper, then why no #1 round wins without scottie despite help?

https://i.postimg.cc/dVQ29yyW/23hasAsaviorPIP.jpg

Lebron never beat good teams (top 5 SRS) with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick (pippen stats) - only MJ had to win with that crap, so mj won in spite of pippen

SATAN
11-22-2020, 08:06 PM
If you're over 30 I really feel sorry for the people who have to be around you.

And1AllDay
11-22-2020, 08:07 PM
Lebron never beat good teams (top 5 SRS) with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick (pippen stats) - only MJ had to win with that crap, so mj won in spite of pippen

bran knew how to pass so his teammates scored more...

mike iverson took all the shots dont be a fool :oldlol:

you used to be stronger in this debates but your fading away bruh

sad

3ball
11-22-2020, 08:08 PM
If you're over 30 I really feel sorry for the people who have to be around you.

It must suck to not be able to engage in a discussion without lashing out at the other person

A sign of massive insecurity

Otoh, you never see me go after you guys because I know I'm the shit.. so I stick to the OP debate.. But if you want to start comparing dick size, you will lose... Badly

And1AllDay
11-22-2020, 08:10 PM
It must suck to not be able to engage in a discussion without lashing out at the other person

Otoh, you never see me go after you guys because I know I'm the shit.. so I stick to the OP debate.. But if you want to start comparing dick size, you will lose... Badly

hey bitch -- if i catch you .. .bla bla bla

Axe
11-22-2020, 08:12 PM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/RapidBrilliantDarklingbeetle-size_restricted.gif

SATAN
11-22-2020, 08:14 PM

Post more footage of random people in the park :oldlol:

Like most other people, I rarely even read your posts because you seem to just say the same thing over and over again. Seems even Roundball Rock (the dude that owned you on a daily basis) can't be bothered with your immature garbage anymore :lol

I hate to break it to you, but Michael Jordan doesn't know you exist let alone give a shit that you have a man crush on him.

Talking about attacking people when that's all your here for. Get out and get some fresh air buddy. Also, 1-9.

And1AllDay
11-22-2020, 08:15 PM

Like most other people, I rarely even read your posts because you seem to just say the same thing over and over again. Seems even Roundball Rock (the dude that owned you on a daily basis) can't be bothered with your immature garbage anymore :lol

I hate to break it to you, but Michael Jordan doesn't know you exist let alone give a shit that you have a man crush on him.

Talking about attacking people when that's all your here for. Get out and get some fresh air buddy. Also, 1-9.

https://i.postimg.cc/XvyvqCdn/pumped_kid.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/XvyvqCdn/pumped_kid.gif

3ball
11-22-2020, 08:24 PM

Respond to the OP fool

You don't seem to realize how weak you sound

Axe
11-22-2020, 08:27 PM
https://j.gifs.com/yaPEJ5.gif

SATAN
11-22-2020, 08:38 PM
What's the difference between Lebron's game and #1 offense guys like Curry, Jordan, or Bird?

Believe it or not, there are more than 1 player on a team. There are also coaching staff. It's proven MJ couldn't do it all by himself. Neither can LJ or any other player. It's fine. But how would Michael have done under Tyronn Lou for instance? Don't get me wrong, Lou seems cool but he's not in the same stratosphere as PJ in terms of coaching value and leadership.

Now shift the goal posts back in your favor.

3ball
11-22-2020, 08:50 PM
Believe it or not, there are more than 1 player on a team. There are also coaching staff. It's proven MJ couldn't do it all by himself. Neither can LJ or any other player. It's fine. But how would Michael have done under Tyronn Lou for instance? Don't get me wrong, Lou seems cool but he's not in the same stratosphere as PJ in terms of coaching value and leadership.

Now shift the goal posts back in your favor.

If Jordan had a teammate match him in scoring like kyrie did lebron....... AND another all-star at PF.......

he wouldn't need a coach... You or I would "coach" him to a title.. lol

So you mention other teammates - where's Jordan's equal-scoring partner or 3rd all-star teammate?... Or 3-point shooting like all-star korver or shot-blocking?

The biggest shot-blocker Jordan had was Dave Corzine at 0.8 and Cartwright at 0.5... otoh, Zydrunas averaged 2.5... Shaq and Mosgov 1.5... plus chandler and mcgee

Axe
11-22-2020, 08:55 PM
If Jordan had a teammate match him in scoring like kyrie did lebron....... AND another all-star at PF.......

So you mention other teammates - where's Jordan's equal-scoring partner or 3rd all-star teammate?... Or 3-point shooting like all-star korver or shot-blocking?

The biggest shot-blocker Jordan had was Dave Corzine at 0.8 and Cartwright at 0.5... otoh, Zydrunas averaged 2.5... Shaq and Mosgov 1.5... plus chandler and mcgee
Which is ironic when doug collins hasn't led him to the finals :confusedshrug:

Also you can't judge a player's impact or greatness based on ppg alone

SATAN
11-22-2020, 09:02 PM

MJ simply didn't allow others to match his scoring. We all know it. Michael didn't want to play without Phil. You really wanna compare 3 point shooting then to now? That's being disingenuous. Not sure why shot blocking was even mentioned.

3ball
11-22-2020, 09:05 PM
Which is ironic when doug collins hasn't led him to the finals :confusedshrug:

Also you can't judge a player's impact or greatness based on ppg alone

Yes you can..

Based on ppg, we know draymond isn't a good scorer and pippen isn't an elite 1st option (like lebron's 2nd and 3rd options)

And Collins almost took pippen to the Finals in 89', despite pippen averaging 10 on 40% and missing games 5 and 6... If Collins had a 2nd option that could finish the series, them mj wins in 89'

3ball
11-22-2020, 09:08 PM
MJ simply didn't allow others to match his scoring. We all know it.

94' Pippen... 22.0 and 5.6 apg
92' Pippen... 21.0 and 7.0 apg

94' Grant... 15/10
92' Grant... 14/10

pippen/grant/bj played to capacity next to mj, which means Jordan's scoring was needed

Jordan's teammates averaged the same with or without him, or within 1-2 points.. there weren't massive drop-offs like lebron's teammates alongside lebron

And1AllDay
11-22-2020, 09:13 PM

94' Grant... 15/10
92' Grant... 14/10

pippen/grant/bj played to capacity next to mj, which means Jordan's scoring was needed

Jordan's teammates averaged the same with or without him, or within 1-2 points.. there weren't massive drop-offs like lebron's teammates alongside lebron

this guy is always lying :oldlol:

playoffs ppgz

93 pippen: 20.1 ppg
94 pippen: 22.8 ppg (13.4 % scoring up w/o mike)

93 grant 10.7 ppg
94 grant: 16.2 ppg (34 % scoring up w/o mike)

SATAN
11-22-2020, 09:16 PM

94' Grant... 15/10
92' Grant... 14/10

Yes we know MJ's scoring was needed. What's the point??

Drop offs? Like who? Bosh? Love? Perhaps you're not looking at things in context?

SATAN
11-22-2020, 09:18 PM

playoffs ppgz

93 grant 10.7 ppg

:oldlol:

3ball
11-22-2020, 09:18 PM

playoffs ppgz

93 grant 10.7 ppg

You can cherry-pick 10 games from the playoffs if you want, but pippen was a 22 ppg player without Jordan, and 19-21 with him

So no change

And grant was a 15 ppg player without Jordan, and 13-14 with him

So no change.. no massive drop-off like lebron's teammates

leBron Bieber
11-22-2020, 09:24 PM

What's the benefit of 1 guy getting high assists but lower TEAM assists in a vastly inferior team offense?

Lol so I guess Jordan a better passer then nash ,Kidd and Stockton too since ... :facepalm logic

light
11-22-2020, 10:02 PM

No one is rewarded for having the #1 offense. It doesn't mean anything on its own.

The goal is to win a ring. The Lakers achieved that goal this year with the 11th ranked offense.

Axe
11-22-2020, 10:10 PM
Yes you can..

Based on ppg, we know draymond isn't a good scorer and pippen isn't an elite 1st option (like lebron's 2nd and 3rd options)

And Collins almost took pippen to the Finals in 89', despite pippen averaging 10 on 40% and missing games 5 and 6... If Collins had a 2nd option that could finish the series, them mj wins in 89'
Even if they defeated the pistons during that time, i don't see them winning over a veteran lakers team.

And bill russell never averaged more than 20ppg yet is ranked within top 10.

Baller789
11-23-2020, 06:00 AM
Even if they defeated the pistons during that time, i don't see them winning over a veteran lakers team.

And bill russell never averaged more than 20ppg yet is ranked within top 10.

If you win 11 championships as the leader, talisman and defensive anchor of a Celtics dynasty. I bet your arse your a top 10 player.

Phoenix
11-23-2020, 08:11 AM
29,000 posts of this. Incredible.

Also 1-9.

Baller789
11-23-2020, 09:11 AM
29,000 posts of this. Incredible.

Also 1-9.

1-9 lol