Lebron_James
11-22-2020, 07:59 PM
Regular Season
C: Mcgee
PF: Davis - Harell ( backup)
SF: Lebron - Kuzma ( backup)
SG: KCP - Mathews(backup)
PG: Caruso - Schroder(backup)

In the playoff, AD would move to the center.
Rondo, Green, Bradley replaced with Schroder & Mathews.

Howard replaced with Harell.

If they get Markieff Morris, and Marc Gasol would add more depth needed.
I think this is a better team than last year.

SATAN
11-22-2020, 08:04 PM
McGee might be gone. I really wanna know how Boogie is doing.

oldtimer28
11-22-2020, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE=Lebron_James;14189445]Regular Season

I think this is a better team than last year.[/QUOTE

I know trolling but definitely not a better team. Worse fit. Lebron older.

Also no way Caruso is an NBA starter.

aj1987
11-22-2020, 08:32 PM
McGee might be gone. I really wanna know how Boogie is doing.

Didn't the Lakers waive him?

They still need a decent defensive C to repeat. They also desperately need some shooting. Rondo was arguably their best 3pt shooter in the PO's. :roll:

SATAN
11-22-2020, 08:44 PM
[QUOTE=Lebron_James;14189445]

Also no way Caruso is an NBA starter.

Disagree. He fits perfect with LeBron & AD. He might not shoot great but his defense is really good and he provides a lot of energy in the rotation. Having him start allows that scoring punch off the bench for important stretches.

And1AllDay
11-22-2020, 08:46 PM
you would start caruso over schroeder?

i dont think so

RRR3
11-22-2020, 09:09 PM
PG: Bron/Schroeder/Ruso
SG: KCP/Ruso
SF: Wes Matthews/Bron/KCP
PF: AD
C: Gasol/Harrell

Janitor: Kuzma

theballerFKA Ace
11-22-2020, 09:10 PM

i dont think so

Shroeder is definitely starting. Depending on how he works out, Caruso will only start over him possibly during the postseason

Manny98
11-22-2020, 10:00 PM
Caruso | Schroeder
KCP | Matthews
LeBron | ???
AD | Kuz/Keef?
Gasol | Harrell

Lakers need a backup wing + they need to resign Keef and maybe trade Kuzma

Manny98
11-22-2020, 10:02 PM

i dont think so
Schroeder will play more minutes in the game but Caruso fits better next to Bron & AD in the starting lineup

Dennis can come off the bench and be the super sixth man

light
11-22-2020, 10:03 PM
Regular Season

I think this is a better team than last year.

McGee McGone

ZenMaster
11-22-2020, 10:15 PM
Shroeder is definitely starting. Depending on how he works out, Caruso will only start over him possibly during the postseason

Don't be so sure, Lebron was the starting PG all of last season and it's quite likely that Matthews replaces Green in the starting 5.

Schroeder - Caruso - Kuzma - Trez

Very nice bench, you can add either of AD or Lebron in there as you wish.

Of course if Schroeder whines about it and want to be a starter for selfish reasons it might go as you say, but let's hope not.

oldtimer28
11-22-2020, 10:23 PM
[QUOTE=oldtimer28;14189493]

Disagree. He fits perfect with LeBron & AD. He might not shoot great but his defense is really good and he provides a lot of energy in the rotation. Having him start allows that scoring punch off the bench for important stretches.

Partially agree. Agree with everything but for starting.

oldtimer28
11-22-2020, 10:24 PM
Don't be so sure, Lebron was the starting PG all of last season and it's quite likely that Matthews replaces Green in the starting 5.

Schroeder - Caruso - Kuzma - Trez

Very nice bench, you can add either of AD or Lebron in there as you wish.

Of course if Schroeder whines about it and want to be a starter for selfish reasons it might go as you say, but let's hope not.

Yes, thought of this too. KCP and Mathews back court.

A lot will come down to fit and people accepting roles.

Proctor
11-22-2020, 10:25 PM
That roster still needs some work. Lakers should have grabbed Bryn Forbes who can be a fake PG and can shoot the lights out.

They need shooters badly. Lord will this forum have fun with the bricks of Matthews

And1AllDay
11-22-2020, 10:30 PM
That roster still needs some work. Lakers should have grabbed Bryn Forbes who can be a fake PG and can shoot the lights out.

They need shooters badly. Lord will this forum have fun with the bricks of Matthews

we used to it bruh it cant be worse then danny green, kuuuuuuuuuuuuuz, and kcp in the finals :oldlol:

finals 3p%

green = .289%
kcp = .302%
kuzma = .310%

Lebron_James
11-22-2020, 10:31 PM
C: Marc Gasol/ Jordan Bell
PF: AD / Harrell
SF: Lebron/ Kuzma
SG: KCP/ Mathews
PG: Schroder/ Caruso

1987_Lakers
11-22-2020, 10:38 PM
Our biggest weakness was the lack of a 3rd scoring option, Kuzma was supposed to be that guy, but it didn't pan out. Adding Schroder was a huge pick up, he's exactly who we needed, a legit scoring guard who's coming off his best season, CP3 seemed to love playing with him in OKC. Adding Harrell is pretty much a luxury, high energy player who will excel on pick and rolls, and Vogel won't be stupid enough to play Harrell on big men like Jokic or Embiid, that's why we got Gasol, high IQ player who is a great post defender & passer. Matthews is pretty much Danny Green on a cheaper contract, bringing back KCP was also big.

The player we will miss the most is Rondo, but Schroder alone should be an upgrade.

ZenMaster
11-22-2020, 10:51 PM
C: Marc Gasol/ Jordan Bell
PF: AD / Harrell
SF: Lebron/ Kuzma
SG: KCP/ Mathews
PG: Schroder/ Caruso

Gasol
AD
Matthews
KCP
Lebron
-------------
Harrel
Kuzma
Caruso
Schroeder
Maybe Markieff Morris or Dedmon here?
THT
-------------
Bell

Axe
11-22-2020, 10:52 PM
Janitor: Kuzma
Makes sense if they're aiming to keep him

Axe
11-22-2020, 10:54 PM
Our biggest weakness was the lack of a 3rd scoring option, Kuzma was supposed to be that guy, but it didn't pan out. Adding Schroder was a huge pick up, he's exactly who we needed, a legit scoring guard who's coming off his best season, CP3 seemed to love playing with him in OKC. Adding Harrell is pretty much a luxury, high energy player who will excel on pick and rolls, and Vogel won't be stupid enough to play Harrell on big men like Jokic or Embiid, that's why we got Gasol, high IQ player who is a great post defender & passer. Matthews is pretty much Danny Green on a cheaper contract, bringing back KCP was also big.

The player we will miss the most is Rondo, but Schroder alone should be an upgrade.
What about matthews?

1987_Lakers
11-22-2020, 10:56 PM
What about matthews?

I mentioned him.

bladefd
11-23-2020, 12:57 AM
Roster so far:

Harrell/Gasol/Bell
AD/Kuzma
LeBron/Kuzma/THT/McKinnie*
Matthews/KCP
Schroeder/Caruso/KCP

Still have 4 slots left for veteran minimums. Hopefully Markieff returns to backup AD at the 4. Dudley implied days ago he would return for veterans minimum.

*Lakers got ALFONZO MCKINNIE from Cleveland in McGee salary dump so maybe Lakers will keep MCKINNIE on bench for garbage minutes rather than waive him. He can be used in trade before deadline if we decide to make a minor trade on deadline.

ELITEpower23
11-23-2020, 01:01 AM
Roster so far:

Harrell/Gasol/Bell
AD/Kuzma
LeBron/Kuzma/THT/McKinnie*
Matthews/KCP
Schroeder/Caruso/KCP

Still have 4 slots left for veteran minimums. Hopefully Markieff returns to backup AD at the 4. Dudley implied days ago he would return for veterans minimum.

*Lakers got ALFONZO MCKINNIE from Cleveland in McGee salary dump so maybe Lakers will keep MCKINNIE on bench for garbage minutes rather than waive him. He can be used in trade before deadline if we decide to make a minor trade on deadline.

I was reading the Lakers also got Jordan Bell

RoundMoundOfReb
11-23-2020, 01:15 AM
Jordan Bell is not on the team. He will be waived/stretched.

Caldwell-Pope/Schroeder
Matthews/Caruso
James/Horton-Tucker/McKinnie(not sure if he'll be on the team)
Davis/Kuzma
Gasol/Harrell

+

3 Vet-mins. I think I heard Dudley will be back, so Dudley + 2 others most likely.

bladefd
11-23-2020, 01:31 AM
Jordan Bell is not on the team. He will be waived/stretched.

Caldwell-Pope/Schroeder
Matthews/Caruso
James/Horton-Tucker/McKinnie(not sure if he'll be on the team)
Davis/Kuzma
Gasol/Harrell

+

3 Vet-mins. I think I heard Dudley will be back, so Dudley + 2 others most likely.

Bell is on 1yr deal worth 1.7mill. He will stay, at least until the trade deadline. He will be for garbage minutes.

RoundMoundOfReb
11-23-2020, 01:36 AM
Bell is on 1yr deal worth 1.7mill. He will stay, at least until the trade deadline. He will be for garbage minutes.

I doubt that.

https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1330679286781644804

RoundMoundOfReb
11-23-2020, 01:41 AM
I doubt that.

https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/1330679286781644804

Also,

Both McKinnie ($1.8 million) and Bell ($1.8 million) were on non-guaranteed contracts for 2020-21, according to Marks. In order to make the money between them and McGee -- who recently opted into his $4.2 million contract for next season -- match under the league's trade guidelines, L.A. will have to guarantee part of their contracts.

The Lakers will guarantee $580,000 of Bell's salary, waive him and use the stretch provision to space the money owed to him over the next three years, league sources told Marks,

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30368804/sources-los-angeles-lakers-marc-gasol-agree-2-year-deal

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-23-2020, 03:14 AM
Last year it was Green and KCP playing small forward and Kuz coming in for AD.

Kuz cant play SF, too slow and got abused by Butler. LA needs a solid SF to guard the other team elites. Hmm since we got so much offense, maybe Lebron can focus alittle more on defense? Or maybe not lol.

LA should pick another sf like Batum or someting, KCP is too small.

bobopenguin
11-23-2020, 03:52 AM
bell waived.