PDA

View Full Version : Lakers possible 2nd team “death lineup”

Kingwillball
11-22-2020, 11:21 PM
I would guess the starting lineup is KCP, Matthews, Lebron, AD Gasol which will be very tough in its own right but then the lineup that may torch teams and other backups is Caruso, Shroeder, THT, Kuzma, Harrel .. you have the 2 finalists for 6 man of yr plus Kuzma and Carushow who is very good and either THT who they love or another vet signing ( Ariza ) .. closing lineup will prob be Lebron , AD, Schroeder, KCP, Harrel. Lethal

Tobio-Star
11-22-2020, 11:24 PM
I would guess the starting lineup is KCP, Matthews, Lebron, AD Gasol which will be very tough in its own right but then the lineup that may torch teams and other backups is Caruso, Shroeder, THT, Kuzma, Harrel .. you have the 2 finalists for 6 man of yr plus Kuzma and Carushow who is very good and either THT who they love or another vet signing ( Ariza ) .. closing lineup will prob be Lebron , AD, Schroeder, KCP, Harrel. Lethal

Ill give Kuz another chance. If he really becomes what we hoped he would we are gonna be unstoppable. THT is looking pretty good as well

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-22-2020, 11:32 PM
Whats great also is we still have our most valuable trade piece, Kuz lol.

Whatever weakness we have, Kuz will be traded so we can improve in that side. Kuz is a UFA after this year and wants to get paid, LA doesnt want him. If he can ball out this year then his trade value helps LA.

Either way, its win/win for Lakers lol

72-10
11-23-2020, 12:15 AM
death lineup 2 watch

BigKobeFan
11-23-2020, 12:50 AM
Whats great also is we still have our most valuable trade piece, Kuz lol.

Whatever weakness we have, Kuz will be traded so we can improve in that side. Kuz is a UFA after this year and wants to get paid, LA doesnt want him. If he can ball out this year then his trade value helps LA.

Either way, its win/win for Lakers lol

Kuz is restricted. First round draft pick with a 4 year contract

theballerFKA Ace
11-23-2020, 02:37 AM
Trez
AD
Bran
KCP
Caruso

LAmbruh
11-23-2020, 02:46 AM
Tummy full of W’s

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
11-23-2020, 02:59 AM
Kuz is restricted. First round draft pick with a 4 year contract

Your right! Still, Lakers not going to resign him but instead give him up in a trade.

light
11-23-2020, 01:38 PM

I don't think THT is going to play that much.

I mean, he hasn't developed since the end of last season which was like a few weeks ago.