PDA

View Full Version : How close did MJs kids come to making the Association??

FultzNationRISE
11-26-2020, 11:12 AM
Were they prospects? Or nah?

warriorfan
11-26-2020, 11:13 AM
Delonte West has a son in the NBA.

FultzNationRISE
11-26-2020, 11:16 AM

:durantunimpressed:

Lets stay on topic, please.

Baller789
11-26-2020, 11:38 AM
Whats the point of this thread?

bullettooth
11-26-2020, 11:40 AM

Is he any good? Can the Lakers get him?

pandiani17
11-26-2020, 01:47 PM
To answer the OP's question, use google if you want exact information, but I think they were not that much into hooping. IIRC one his sons was in the same high school as Derrick Rose. Their girlfriends at the time were sisters, or some shit like that. I think Jordan's sons were put off by all the attention they were getting in basketball games when even when they were little kids. I completely understand them, tbh.

MaxPlayer
11-26-2020, 01:50 PM
They'd probably be better basketball executives than him

FireDavidKahn
11-26-2020, 02:14 PM
Jordan ruins the basketball careers of everyone around him.

light
11-26-2020, 05:11 PM
Were they prospects? Or nah?

His son Jeff got a full athletic scholarship to play at the University of Illinois after walking on. He averaged about 1 point per game for them. That's the highest level of achievement any of his kids had in basketball.

Axe
11-26-2020, 05:14 PM
I thought baldan was already an insignificant retired player these days but it's really funny we still have a kind of thread like this where his mudslingers are clowning him non-stop. Poor mj. Should have never been involved in basketball at all.

HylianNightmare
11-26-2020, 06:04 PM
Marcus was alright at UCF

Baller789
11-26-2020, 08:36 PM
I thought baldan was already an insignificant retired player these days but it's really funny we still have a kind of thread like this where his mudslingers are clowning him non-stop. Poor mj. Should have never been involved in basketball at all.

Well his billion dollar net worth begs to disagree.

Axe
11-26-2020, 08:57 PM
Well his billion dollar net worth begs to disagree.
Sure. That's why he permitted to sign hayward to the hornets for four years at $120m.

WhiteKyrie
11-26-2020, 09:18 PM
They came up in too difficult of an era and having to live up to the GOAT as their father. That’s a lot of pressure.

Would be different if their dad was only top five or top ten all time. And could easily surpass a losing legacy of a finals record. Not perfection.

Not to mention genetics. MJ married a brilliant latina financial investor and banker. Someone else literally married Derek Fisher with a weave.

RRR3
11-26-2020, 10:52 PM
They came up in too difficult of an era and having to live up to the GOAT as their father. That’s a lot of pressure.

Would be different if their dad was only top five or top ten all time. And could easily surpass a losing legacy of a finals record. Not perfection.

Not to mention genetics. MJ married a brilliant latina financial investor and banker. Someone else literally married Derek Fisher with a weave.
Pooooooor coach. LeBron got the ol guy up late at night desperately watching old VHS tapes. You better hope he’s done winning rings bruh. Cuz it’s curtains for MJ’s legacy if Bron gets to 6.

CURTAINS.

Baller789
11-26-2020, 11:57 PM
Sure. That's why he permitted to sign hayward to the hornets for four years at $120m.

Yes.

light
11-27-2020, 01:07 AM

Now that task has fallen to Bronny. Now he has to live up to the GOAT as his father, and he's basically doing the best job ever of the child of the GOAT.

One reason is that LeBron is a great coach & teacher whereas Jordan was not even supportive of his children playing basketball. It was probably for the best, if MJ tried to coach up his kids they would've been even worse.

PeroAntic
11-27-2020, 11:38 AM
Bran stans are so ****ing retarded.

TheMan
11-27-2020, 11:56 AM

Lol, you think billionaire MJ hanging out in his yatch cares for what a few losers who throw shade at him in some dying hoops message board think of him? :roll:

FultzNationRISE
11-27-2020, 11:59 AM
Bran stans are so ****ing retarded.

We are not ****ing retarded bro, I was just making the simple point that MJs kids didnt do as good as Brons kids are gonna.

It’s a point for basketball discussion, thats all. It doesnt make me retarded, or anyone associated with Lebron retarded.

What the ****s your problem??? :biggums:

TheMan
11-27-2020, 11:59 AM
Pooooooor coach. LeBron got the ol guy up late at night desperately watching old VHS tapes. You better hope he’s done winning rings bruh. Cuz it’s curtains for MJ’s legacy if Bron gets to 6.

CURTAINS.

Half of LeBum's rings are asterisks rings, 2011 and this year's. When we get back to normal, it's all over for him, unless he gets moar help like he did with AD.