27/7/6
25/6/7
25/7/6
26/9/9
27/8/9
27/8/8
25/8/10

Inane level of consistency. Doesn't even look real to type it out.+

If you did playoff stats only it looks even funnier, don't believe me?

31/8/6
25/8/8
28/8/8
35/9/7
30/9/7
24/8/6
30/10/6
26/8/7
27/7/6
30/11/8
26/10/7
32/9/8
34/9/9
28/9/11

No player currently playing is coming close to this level of consistency. Usain Bolt type gap.

3ball
11-26-2020, 11:17 PM
Only 1 guy averages 30/5/5 for his career

- Lebron's all-nba accolade comes with no all-defense and #15 scoring
- Jordan's all-nba accolade comes with top 5 DPOY and scoring title

No comparison.. Jordan's standard was simply much higher... carry on

2ball
11-26-2020, 11:19 PM
Only 1 guy averages 30/5/5 for his career

- Lebron's all-nba accolade comes with no all-defense and #15 scoring
- Jordan's all-nba accolade comes with top 5 DPOY and scoring title

No comparison.. Jordan's standard was simply much higher... carry on

LeBron is much more impressive. Has PER all to himself no player comes close. Domination

StrongLurk
11-26-2020, 11:22 PM
Actually MJ was the most consistent, Lebron had lows that MJ simply never had...but Lebron is definitely one of the most consistent without a doubt.

MJ never had series as bad as Lebron's 07 finals, 08 semifinals, 11 finals, and that's just off the top of my head.

Honor Boost
11-26-2020, 11:25 PM
Actually MJ was the most consistent, Lebron had lows that MJ simply never had...but Lebron is definitely one of the most consistent without a doubt.

MJ never had series as bad as Lebron's 07 finals, 08 semifinals, 11 finals, and that's just off the top of my head.

I'm wondering how a Finals trip was "worse" than being defeated in the 1st round by way of goose eggs sweep?

StrongLurk
11-26-2020, 11:27 PM
I'm wondering how a Finals trip was "worse" than being defeated in the 1st round by way of goose eggs sweep?

Imagine judging individuals on a team achievement? Strange thing to do...except you are a shit troll.

2ball
11-26-2020, 11:31 PM
Imagine judging individuals on a team achievement? Strange thing to do...except you are a shit troll.

LeBron raises his teams ceiling and you penalize him for that. You are the shit troll.

StrongLurk
11-26-2020, 11:35 PM
LeBron raises his teams ceiling and you penalize him for that. You are the shit troll.

How many alts are you gonna respond to me with? I'm not penalizing Lebron at all...he sucked in MULTIPLE series that he lost. When MJ lost, he didn't suck, he was still the best player on the floor. It's kind of like Lebron playing the Warriors with KD, except if he met them in the first round...he'd be the best player in the series but would lose in the first round.

During MJ's "1-9" stretch, he averaged 35.5/6/7...so why penalize him when he was the best player? None of the Lebron stans "penalize" Lebron for losing when he was the best player.

And you can't even talk about winning or losing in earlier rounds since MJ still has more rings than Lebron.

MJ was simply the most consistent player ever...he averaged 33/6/6 for his playoff career and only averaged under 30ppg scoring his rookie year in the playoffs.

3ball
11-26-2020, 11:35 PM
LeBron is much more impressive. Has PER all to himself no player comes close. Domination

Jordan is #1 all-time in PER, BPM, WS/48 and VORP seasons

and PPG

and efficiency per possession (ortg) for 25+ scorers

And he had the plus/minus record until Curry broke it in 16'

So mj owns lebron in everything

There's no category where lebron is equal..

LoneyROY7
11-26-2020, 11:36 PM
27/7/7 on higher efficiency is better than 30/5/5. Objectively speaking. It just is.

He's producing more on the floor, while playing both ends at a high level.

3ball
11-26-2020, 11:39 PM
27/7/7 on higher efficiency is better than 30/5/5. Objectively speaking. It just is.

Shooting efficiency falls under the umbrella of efficiency per possession, where Jordan's is higher

And 30/5/5 is better because it includes higher team assists and better team offenses, so Jordan is the better team player... And individual player obviously

Carry on but you were destroyed

Then there's Playoffs... MJ is at 34/6/6... Lebron 29/8/7.... That's 5 less ppg on worse efficiency

StrongLurk
11-26-2020, 11:41 PM

Technically MJ is 30/6/5, and MJ was also a slightly better defender as well...Lebron is close but is literally a step behind MJ (often being ranked number 2 in many advanced stats categories BEHIND MJ).

LoneyROY7
11-26-2020, 11:44 PM
Regular: 27/7/7 on 50 percent from the field and 59 TS% >

LeBron is simply better.

LoneyROY7
11-26-2020, 11:45 PM
LeBron is basically averaging a 30-point triple-double on high efficiency for his CAREER in the playoffs.

Let that shit sink in.

light
11-26-2020, 11:46 PM
LeBron is by far the greatest player in history as well.

And1AllDay
11-26-2020, 11:50 PM
most straight consecutive 25 ppg seasons:

bran 16x

le gap

west 11x
mike 11x
durant 11x
malone 11x
shaq 10x
iverson 10x
kobe 9x
wilt 9x
gervin 7x

no one else is close

3ball

LeBron is simply better.

Lebron's assists take away from the team's assists, so lebron's assists are a knock on him

Jordan had higher team assists and better team offenses, so Jordan is the better team player..

And again, Jordan averaged 5 more in the playoffs and regular season bulls career on better efficiency per possession... And top 5 dpoy defense vs no defense for lebron

It's not close at all

Axe
LeBron is basically averaging a 30-point triple-double on high efficiency for his CAREER in the playoffs.

Let that shit sink in.
I think i've never seen you stan lebron like this before even if he managed to beat harden in the postseason earlier

LoneyROY7
11-26-2020, 11:53 PM
I think i've never seen you stan lebron like this before even if he managed to beat harden in the postseason earlier

LeBron isn't my favorite player, but I still recognize basketball being played at its highest level.

He's the best to ever do it.

LoneyROY7
11-26-2020, 11:54 PM
most straight consecutive 25 ppg seasons:

bran 16x

le gap

west 11x
mike 11x
durant 11x
malone 11x
shaq 10x
iverson 10x
kobe 9x
wilt 9x
gervin 7x

no one else is close

Don't cheat Jimbo...Harden has 8x currently. :applause:

StrongLurk
11-26-2020, 11:56 PM

LeBron is simply better.

Lebron is 29/9/7 in the playoffs...you keep randomly rounding up incorrectly for Lebron and rounding down incorrectly for MJ.

MJ is 33/6/6 in the playoffs and literally has a higher PER, PBM, WS/48, and and his edge in scoring is bigger than Lebron's edge in assists.

I mean, Lebron is pretty clearly the SECOND best player ever, just a step behind MJ...Lebron even CLEARLY had his chances to prove he is better than MJ (see his TEN finals trips), but he's come up a little short. If Lebron doesn't choke in the 2011 finals (and wins FMVP) and actually played well in the 07 finals (where he was straight trash), then he'd probably be tied with MJ.

LoneyROY7
11-26-2020, 11:58 PM
Lebron is 29/9/7 in the playoffs...you keep randomly rounding up incorrectly for Lebron and rounding down incorrectly for MJ.

MJ is 33/6/6 in the playoffs and literally has a higher PER, PBM, WS/48, and and his edge in scoring is bigger than Lebron's edge in assists.

I mean, Lebron is pretty clearly the SECOND best player ever, just a step behind MJ...Lebron even CLEARLY had his chances to prove he is better than MJ (see his TEN finals trips), but he's come up a little short. If Lebron doesn't choke in the 2011 finals (and wins FMVP) and actually played well in the 07 finals (where he was straight trash), then he'd probably be tied with MJ.

Wrong. 0.5 is a round up.

LeBron is averaging 29/9/8 for his career in the playoffs.

A 30-point triple double for his CAREER in the postseason. Unrivaled.

StrongLurk
11-27-2020, 12:00 AM
Wrong. 0.5 is a round up.

LeBron is averaging 29/9/8 for his career in the playoffs.

A 30-point triple double for his CAREER in the postseason. Unrivaled.

Lebron averages 7.2 assists per game in the playoffs...

Also, MJ literally has a higher PER, PBM, WS/48, was a slightly better defender and leader, and his edge in scoring is bigger than Lebron's edge in assists.

Baller789
11-27-2020, 12:00 AM
Woops. Stat manipulation caught red handed.

And1AllDay
11-27-2020, 12:01 AM
LeBron is by far the greatest player in history as well.

+1

most straight 25 ppg seasons

bran = 16
mike = 11

done

And1AllDay
11-27-2020, 12:02 AM
Don't cheat Jimbo...Harden has 8x currently. :applause:

i gothcuuuu :cheers: updated!

3ball
11-27-2020, 12:02 AM

All that ball-dominance and reduction of team offense to get.......... 1.5 more apg

:roll:

Jordan is the better passer, team player, team assist guy and team offense guy

Lebron sucks compared to Jordan... Biggest fraud ever

1.5 apg and he dribbles around like a chicken with his head cut off. :roll:... I'm dead... 4/10 goat doh

And1AllDay
11-27-2020, 12:03 AM
All that ball-dominance and reduction of team offense to get.......... 1.5 more apg

1.5 apg and he dribbles around like a chicken with his head cut off. :roll:... I'm dead... 4/10 goat doh

https://i.postimg.cc/kGSrjPvJ/LeBron_James_Dominates.png

https://i.postimg.cc/G2RL7RML/dance_pablo.gif

coin24
11-27-2020, 12:04 AM

They don’t call him LeTiny for no reason:oldlol:

LoneyROY7

Also, MJ literally has a higher PER, PBM, WS/48, was a slightly better defender and leader, and his edge in scoring is bigger than Lebron's edge in assists.

You got me there. I was reading his DRB instead. :oldlol:

29/9/7 on higher efficiency still >

StrongLurk

You are such a loser. Lebron is clearly the second best player ever but you are for some reason too insecure to admit it. In no world does Lebron "suck" compared to MJ...in fact Lebron is OFTEN ranked number two behind MJ in the most important box scores/advanced stats, FMVPS, etc.

Axe
11-27-2020, 12:08 AM
You are such a loser. Lebron is clearly the second best player ever but you are for some reason too insecure to admit it. In no world does Lebron "suck" compared to MJ...in fact Lebron is OFTEN ranked number two behind MJ in the most important box scores/advanced stats, FMVPS, etc.
He keeps on saying bran sucks yet talks about him all the time

Rent free

3ball
11-27-2020, 12:13 AM

His resume will always be distorted by forming a super-team in a 1-star team conference to ensure Finals runs

So he's defaulted to the "dr. j" position in my rankings.

Why couldn't he just wait 1 more year in Cleveland and win with a 1-star team over Dirk's 1-star team?.. that would've been truly goat.. and those Cavs would've added a 3rd all-star-caliber guy like they did in 09' and 10' - a tremendously-experienced league favorite for the 3rd year in a row and massive favorites over Dirk

And his organic Cavs would've had the CHEMISTRY to beat the Mavs.. that's what it takes - organic beats organic

But instead, karma bit him in the ass because Dirk's 1 star team beat his super-team of fakeness and manufacturedness... Forever tainting his legacy

Bronbron23
11-27-2020, 09:22 AM

This guy really said per like its a good stat lol. Anyone who knows anything knows per is a trash measurement. Where you been ?

dankok8
11-27-2020, 10:55 AM
Most consistent? Yea probably although Karl Malone and Kareem still give him a run for his money.

biggestnbafan
11-27-2020, 11:09 AM
And yet every season, the same washed up NBA "analysts" tell us he's washed up. He went to LA to get into the movie business and doesn't care about rings anymore. I think he's gonna get 7 rings, don't @ me ;)

Manny98
11-27-2020, 11:10 AM

Meltdown :oldlol:

Elosha
11-27-2020, 12:16 PM

This. You can argue that LeBron is the second greatest player, or third or fourth or fifth. But to me, he is behind MJ definitively at this point. It doesn't matter what LeBron has done, it can't erase all of his failures as well, Bad series, and multiple times giving up and running away to other teams when his superstar collaborations fail. And we saw in 2019 what he would accomplish without another superstar before getting Antonio Davis. Make no mistake, without AD, the Lakers are missing the playoffs are getting bounced in the first or second round. But now LBJ teamed up with a top-five, even arguably top 1-3 player in the league, and, along with an incredibly fortunate and easy playoff matchups, voila, he gets a bubble championship.

Hey Yo
11-27-2020, 12:28 PM
This. You can argue that LeBron is the second greatest player, or third or fourth or fifth. But to me, he is behind MJ definitively at this point. It doesn't matter what LeBron has done, it can't erase all of his failures as well, Bad series, and multiple times giving up and running away to other teams when his superstar collaborations fail. And we saw in 2019 what he would accomplish without another superstar before getting Antonio Davis. Make no mistake, without AD, the Lakers are missing the playoffs are getting bounced in the first or second round. But now LBJ teamed up with a top-five, even arguably top 1-3 player in the league, and, along with an incredibly fortunate and easy playoff matchups, voila, he gets a bubble championship.
Antonio Davis

:oldlol::lol:oldlol:

RRR3
11-27-2020, 01:21 PM
Antonio Davis

MJ stans at it again :roll:

Elosha
11-29-2020, 03:37 PM
Just a typo, I meant Anthony Davis. I've been watching basketball likely a lot longer than most people on this forum, so a lot more names to remember. The point still stands obviously.

1987_Lakers
11-29-2020, 03:39 PM

Elosha
11-29-2020, 07:32 PM
^As if a typo in any way undermines anything I said. :rolleyes:

light
11-29-2020, 08:07 PM

Jordan can never be ahead of LeBron because LeBron did twice as much as Jordan.

Unlike LeBron, Jordan was not the vocal leader, offensive organizer (making sure teammates are in the right place) or defensive quarterback (making sure teammates are in the right place) on any of his title teams - those jobs were Scottie Pippen’s.

Jordan’s job was scoring, posting up, rebounding and defense.

LeBron did Jordan’s jobs and Scottie’s jobs for all of his titles.

In other words, LeBron has 4 titles being the vocal leader on a team while Jordan has 0.
In order words, LeBron has 4 titles being the offensive organizer on a team while Jordan has 0.
In other words, LeBron has 4 titles being the defensive quarterback on a team while Jordan has 0.

LeBron carries twice the responsibility of Jordan.

There is no argument in favor or Jordan that can overcome this gap.

Manny98
11-29-2020, 09:00 PM
Antonio Davis

Axe
11-29-2020, 11:15 PM
Jordan can never be ahead of LeBron because LeBron did twice as much as Jordan.

Unlike LeBron, Jordan was not the vocal leader, offensive organizer (making sure teammates are in the right place) or defensive quarterback (making sure teammates are in the right place) on any of his title teams - those jobs were Scottie Pippen’s.

Jordan’s job was scoring, posting up, rebounding and defense.

LeBron did Jordan’s jobs and Scottie’s jobs for all of his titles.

In other words, LeBron has 4 titles being the vocal leader on a team while Jordan has 0.
In order words, LeBron has 4 titles being the offensive organizer on a team while Jordan has 0.
In other words, LeBron has 4 titles being the defensive quarterback on a team while Jordan has 0.

LeBron carries twice the responsibility of Jordan.

There is no argument in favor or Jordan that can overcome this gap.
By the end of his basketball career, bran will most likely have done more things than baldan due to his better longevity but at the same time, will have more shortcomings as well.

Btw, i'm interested in knowing how much kickback you are receiving for saying stuff like this.

MrFonzworth
11-29-2020, 11:19 PM
Just a typo, I meant Anthony Davis. I've been watching basketball likely a lot longer than most people on this forum, so a lot more names to remember. The point still stands obviously.

Too late - you're RUINED now

trada7029
11-29-2020, 11:57 PM
Jordan was scoring champ and top 5 DPOY from 1988-1998

That's goat longevity of the goat peak... :confusedshrug:

Lebron's #15 scorer and no all-defense doesn't compare.. an entirely lower and standard

Lots of guys are all-nba, but with nothing else to go with it (no all-defense or top 5 scoring), you're peak Detlef Schrempf

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2020, 12:05 AM

Lebron's #15 scorer and no all-defense doesn't compare.. an entirely lower and standard

Lots of guys are all-nba, but with nothing else to go with it (no all-defense or top 5 scoring), you're peak Detlef Schrempf

LeBron has many ALL-NBA defense awards.

wtf you talking about?

Axe
11-30-2020, 12:07 AM

Is the kickback really that high for you to express your hatred against the players you dislike?

trada7029
11-30-2020, 12:11 AM
LeBron has many ALL-NBA defense awards.

wtf you talking about?

Nothing in the last 7 years

So lebron's all-nba comes with nothing else, while Jordan's comes with the best anyone can play - scoring champ and DPOY candidate

So one guy has a goat standard (dpoy and scoring champ), while the other is a fraud.. it's a fraud that no defense and #15 scoring is compared to dpoy candidate and scoring champ

Elosha
11-30-2020, 12:05 PM
Too late - you're RUINED now

Ok, I'm speaking to the whole group of ISH LeBron worshippers who have commented on this typo. Go ahead and check my previous comments. You will find many occasions where I have mentioned LeBron playing with Anthony Davis, not Antonio Davis. It really reflects a childish mentality to dwell on an obvious typo with silly emojis and gotchas. But I guess I'm asking too much of you to act maturely.

Hey Yo
11-30-2020, 12:56 PM
They don’t call him LeTiny for no reason:oldlol:

LOL @ Mr. sickle dikk making fun of another dude's peter.