PDA

View Full Version : Are bron stans the wackest fan base ever?

Bronbron23
11-27-2020, 01:25 PM
Imagine actually celebrating losing. Question to bron stains, Can anyone tell me without googling it what fighter has the most number 1 contender rankings? Can anyone tell me who won the most silver and bronze medals in the Olympics? Can anyone tell me why the 90's Buffalo bills teams are looked at as failures instead of an atg team?

Don't get me wrong mj has some wack fans too. Steph also has his fair share but bron stans are the only fan base in sport history that actually celebrate losing.

Bron is the man but his stans are easily the wackest fan base ever :facepalm

Stanley Kobrick
11-27-2020, 01:27 PM
what team are you a fan of bronbron23

Stanley Kobrick
11-27-2020, 01:31 PM
don't be shy, surely you're a fan of some team

And1AllDay
11-27-2020, 02:25 PM
op, what team are you a fan of?

screen name = bronbron23 :oldlol:

Bronbron23
11-27-2020, 02:55 PM
op, what team are you a fan of?

screen name = bronbron23 :oldlol:
Im not a fan of any man first off. Im not 10. My favorite players in the league right now is greek kawhi, ja zion bron and a few others. My problem isnt with bron. He's the best player in the world and one of the greatest ever. I dont really have a favorite team. I usually just roll with my favorite player but i havn't really had a favorite player since kobe bounced. I used bron as my user name because at the time he was probably my favorite. Since then i like greek and kawhi a bit more. I didn't bother changing it because it's just a user name it's not actual real although i wonder if yall dummies know that.

See the difference between me and most of the weirdos stans on here is im not a fan of anyone. I dont love no man that i dont know and who wouldn't want anything to do with me if we met. Being a fan as a grown man is weird to me. Dosnt mean i dont like watching them ball though. I do love the game i just don't love the players so i have no problems criticizing my favorite players. Yall grown ass weirdos actually feel some kind of loyalty to men you've never met and don't give 2 shits about you. Its pathetic tbh.

tpols
11-27-2020, 03:00 PM
LeWack.

Yes.

MaxPlayer
11-27-2020, 03:05 PM
My favorite players in the league right now is greek

Imagine actually celebrating losing.

Bronbron23
11-27-2020, 03:24 PM

I dont celebrate greek he has a ways to go yet but he's only 25. What did bron and mj do at 25?

Manny98
11-27-2020, 03:40 PM
Who's celebrating losing?

The Fam has been taking nothing but Ws this entire year

RRR3
11-27-2020, 03:43 PM
Who's celebrating losing?

The Fam has been taking nothing but Ws this entire year
You’re still supposed to have that avy bitch :no:

biggestnbafan
11-27-2020, 05:20 PM
Well didn't Skip Bayless basically try saying that winning this year actually hurts Bron's legacy? Lol

The MJ stans have to do some pretty insane mental gymnastics to still think Jordan's the goat.

HoopsNY
11-27-2020, 05:25 PM
I think Bran stans are some of the wackest ever. But Kobe fans were pretty delusional as early as 2000. I remember being in AOL basketball chatrooms back in the day and seeing Kobe fans relentlessly claiming Kobe was the GOAT....at 22 years old.

Nowadays there are new fangled arguments that discredit Pippen. Meanwhile, during Pippen's time, people weren't making these claims. What makes Bran stans more vocal is the advent of social media.

MadDog
11-27-2020, 05:34 PM
Kobe fans were excessive and rabid, but at least they rooted for a man you could argue the most skilled. LeBron stans are mostly unhinged nerds who think basketball is played on a spreadsheet. :oldlol: By their own arguments, they don't have to watch games. The irony is that LeBron doesn't even have the best numbers. Or even the most records. Wilt, Jordan and Kareem do.

sdot_thadon
11-27-2020, 05:36 PM
Imagine making this thread.....

Manny98
11-27-2020, 05:37 PM
You’re still supposed to have that avy bitch :no:
Who are you calling a bitch you incel tranny lover :oldlol:

Jeff doesn't f*ck with communism so he deleted the avy every time I put it on

biggestnbafan
11-27-2020, 05:42 PM
The irony is that LeBron doesn't even have the best numbers. Or even the most records. Wilt, Jordan and Kareem do.

You do realize the difference between the eras right? The coaching and physical training have gotten immensely better since they all played. This means that the edges between the top players and the middle guys has shrunk also. So it's more impressive for LeBron to have the sustained success against far better competition.

MadDog
11-27-2020, 05:48 PM
You do realize the difference between the eras right? The coaching and physical training have gotten immensely better since they all played. This means that the edges between the top players and the middle guys has shrunk also. So it's more impressive for LeBron to have the sustained success against far better competition.

None of that is true though. Besides, LeBron has stacked the deck time and again (AD outscord him this last playoff run :oldlol:), yet has the MOST losses in the finals OF ANY TOP 10 PLAYER. The second worst win percentage this side of Wilt.

sdot_thadon
11-27-2020, 05:52 PM
None of that is true though. Besides, LeBron has stacked the deck time and again, yet has the MOST losses in the finals OF ANY TOP 10 PLAYER. The second worst win percentage this side of Wilt.

Mj always had more help than his opponents, do you ummm....hold that against him too? The crying about "stacking deck" is really silly af when all of the greatest teams " stacked the deck" Apparently though in 2020 we've discovered that the hoops warlock Lebron James is the only one to ever use this ancient spell.

SATAN
11-27-2020, 05:52 PM
Imagine actually celebrating losing. Question to bron stains, Can anyone tell me without googling it what fighter has the most number 1 contender rankings? Can anyone tell me who won the most silver and bronze medals in the Olympics? Can anyone tell me why the 90's Buffalo bills teams are looked at as failures instead of an atg team?

Don't get me wrong mj has some wack fans too. Steph also has his fair share but bron stans are the only fan base in sport history that actually celebrate losing.

First off, you're an idiot.

Now that we've cleared that up, no it's MJ stans by a mile. Celebrate losing? Huh? 1-9 ring a bell, pal? :biggums:

MJ stan/casuals are the original instigators and are melting down at the thought of other people not worshipping their (literal) idol (pathetic). Half of MJ's stans barely even watch basketball much less know anything about actually playing basketball. ESPN, Nike ect have brainwashed these gullible fools to keep parroting their marketing. MJ doesn't even believe in the goat argument yet these brainwashed sheep keep arguing and defending as if their loved one's life is on the line. :oldlol: :facepalm

It's been this way for decades and it's ****ing sad and pathetic.

I for one am glad LeBron and his fan base are exposing the insecurities of these ignorant gullible lunatics. You really should have put more effort into this thread.

biggestnbafan
11-27-2020, 05:56 PM
None of that is true though. Besides, LeBron has stacked the deck time and again (AD outscord him this last playoff run :oldlol:), yet has the MOST losses in the finals OF ANY TOP 10 PLAYER. The second worst win percentage this side of Wilt.

You fail at logic.
If you take a subpar team to the finals and lose to a better team, W/L doesn't matter.

Jordan's Bulls won 55 games when he left. Anything less than 6-0 would be a letdown.

biggestnbafan
11-27-2020, 05:58 PM
Mj always had more help than his opponents, do you ummm....hold that against him too? The crying about "stacking deck" is really silly af when all of the greatest teams " stacked the deck" Apparently though in 2020 we've discovered that the hoops warlock Lebron James is the only one to ever use this ancient spell.

Skip Bayless is king of the MJ Stans, and the rest of the MJ Stans just seem to cling onto his every word.
Bayless said if Jordan was on Cleveland, he would've beat the Warriors (with KD, Steph and Klay) instead of getting swept.

It's just pure lol at this point.

My guess has always been that MJ gives these tv analysts free Jordans to keep pumping his tires.

sdot_thadon
11-27-2020, 05:59 PM

Now that we've cleared that up, no it's MJ stans by a mile. Celebrate losing? Huh? 1-9 ring a bell, pal? :biggums:

MJ stan/casuals are the original instigators and are melting down at the thought of other people not worshipping their (literal) idol (pathetic). Half of MJ's stans barely even watch basketball much less know anything about actually playing basketball. ESPN, Nike ect have brainwashed these gullible fools to keep parroting their marketing. MJ doesn't even believe in the goat argument yet these brainwashed sheep keep arguing and defending as if their loved one's life is on the line. :oldlol: :facepalm

I for one am glad LeBron and his fan base are exposing the insecurities of these ignorant gullible lunatics. You really should have put more effort into this thread.

Well, damn. That about wraps it up.

https://media.tenor.com/images/f3455f37cc97a5020baede944ff1cec5/tenor.gif

MadDog
11-27-2020, 06:03 PM

That's not true, either. If you're willing to drop the cupcake excuses, then you can admit Jordan carried the Bulls scoring load like no other GOAT candidate has. From 96-98, Playoff Jordan outscored Pippen by like 14 points a game. And on better shooting efficiency. In no world grounded in reality is that "the most help".

You fail at logic.
If you take a subpar team to the finals and lose to a better team, W/L doesn't matter.

Jordan's Bulls won 55 games when he left. Anything less than 6-0 would be a letdown.

LeBron lost as the odds on favorite in 2011, moron. Quit making excuses like most of your contingent.

sdot_thadon
11-27-2020, 06:04 PM
That's not true, either. If you're willing to drop the cupcake excuses, then you can admit Jordan carried the Bulls scoring load like no other GOAT candidate has. From 96-98, Playoff Jordan outscored Pippen by like 14 points a game. On on better shooting efficiency. In no world grounded in reality is that "the most help".

Scoring, scoring, scoring. There's always been more to the game besides scoring. MJ had better teams than anyone else, therefore he won. He did carry a huge load, that's the burden of a superstar. Magic carried a huge load, Bird did too, so did Wilt, Russell and yes Lebron. It's a rite of passage for greats. Mj took, and when I say took I mean it in every sense of the word, the scoring load for the bulls on a team where teammates were crying about shots and touches. So let's be grownups here and not act surprised that a great player shooting 30 times a game has a scoring gap over his teammates. I watched every moment of Mjs career that was possible for me and as a kid I felt the same way about scoring. You get older and understand more about the game and you realize guys who didn't score 30 a game are also great.

MadDog
11-27-2020, 06:14 PM
Scoring, scoring, scoring. There's always been more to the game besides scoring. MJ had better teams than anyone else, therefore he won. He did carry a huge load, that's the burden of a superstar. Magic carried a huge load, Bird did too, so did Wilt, Russell and yes Lebron. It's a rite of passage for greats. Mj took, and when I say took I mean it in every sense of the word, the scoring load for the bulls on a team where teammates were crying about shots and touches. So let's be grownups here and not act surprised that a great player shooting 30 times a game has a scoring gap over his teammates. I watched every moment of Mjs career that was possible for me and as a kid I felt the same way about scoring. You get older and understand more about the game and you realize guys who didn't score 30 a game are also great.

Scoring is the most important aspect of the game. :confusedshrug: You're lying to yourself pretending otherwise. Jordan also made All-Def those years too, including 98' when he was 35. The same age LeBron is now, but didn't qualify. Miss me with the "all-around" stuff. That's casual fan bs. :oldlol: Jordan was just as "all-around" as LeBron if you look under the hood.

RRR3
11-27-2020, 06:16 PM
Who are you calling a bitch you incel tranny lover :oldlol:

Jeff doesn't f*ck with communism so he deleted the avy every time I put it on
Bro you’ve literally confirmed this is you in your posts.

Weaseling out of the bet. Pathetic.

Manny98
11-27-2020, 06:18 PM
Bro you’ve literally confirmed this is you in your posts.

Weaseling out of the bet. Pathetic.
I love Trannys but I am not an Incel like you :oldlol:

How am I "waeseling" out if my avy keeps on getting deleted

Blame Jeff for not liking communism not me

ArbitraryWater
11-27-2020, 06:24 PM
Which ever you belong to takes the cake

Mauzah
11-27-2020, 07:00 PM
Would any Jordan advocate seriously care if some other player came along and usurped GOAT status? I personally don't think so.

Most people who say Jordan is the GOAT are simply people who are interested in the truth because well.... it is the truth.

Hakkim90cc
11-27-2020, 07:12 PM
I love Trannys ::milton

r0drig0lac
11-27-2020, 07:18 PM

lol

dankok8
11-27-2020, 07:20 PM
Would any Jordan advocate seriously care if some other player came along and usurped GOAT status? I personally don't think so.

Most people who say Jordan is the GOAT are simply people who are interested in the truth because well.... it is the truth.

Good post.

3ball would care but most people wouldn't... Many "Lebron fans" are much more desperate and they post all day with posts so stupid that they must be trolling. It's them who can't stand Jordan. I got to say though... I too dislike the cult of personality that MJ used to have like "He is unbeatable." or "He would beat Lebron 1 on 1 at age 50." Those kind of statements are unreasonable and stupid and you actually had ESPN analysts say them whose job is to talk basketball for a living. Anyways those people's and 3ball's failures and reaching arguments doesn't mean that MJ isn't objectively GOAT. Just that his case is misrepresented. These people actually indirectly hurt MJ's real arguments.

MJ isn't GOAT because of his competitiveness or his 6-0 Finals record or any of these stupid claims. He's the GOAT candidate because he never got outplayed on the basketball court including in matchups vs. many top 10 players ever and because he accomplished more than anyone else. He was the best and won the most = GOAT. It's really that simple.

Hakkim90cc
11-27-2020, 07:26 PM
Lebron fans love trannies

StrongLurk
11-27-2020, 08:15 PM
Nah Kobe stans are.

LAmbruh
11-27-2020, 08:25 PM
Definitely Brick Stains

We're not even Top 10 wackest, just a group of successful people who respect greatness.

You could argue Top 20 tho

light

:facepalm Literally no one has won more than LeBron.

He is the winningest player in NBA postseason history.

https://s2.gifyu.com/images/Screen-Shot-2020-11-27-at-4.22.04-PM.png

Bankaii

Are you serious? Every single MJ fan on this forum is obsessed with putting down Lebron because he’s a threat.
Hell there’s plenty of them in this very thread. The fkn OP named himself after Lebron yet constantly cries about him.

Mauzah
11-27-2020, 08:39 PM
Good post.

3ball would care but most people wouldn't... Many "Lebron fans" are much more desperate and they post all day with posts so stupid that they must be trolling. It's them who can't stand Jordan. I got to say though... I too dislike the cult of personality that MJ used to have like "He is unbeatable." or "He would beat Lebron 1 on 1 at age 50." Those kind of statements are unreasonable and stupid and you actually had ESPN analysts say them whose job is to talk basketball for a living. Anyways those people's and 3ball's failures and reaching arguments doesn't mean that MJ isn't objectively GOAT. Just that his case is misrepresented. These people actually indirectly hurt MJ's real arguments.

MJ isn't GOAT because of his competitiveness or his 6-0 Finals record or any of these stupid claims. He's the GOAT candidate because he never got outplayed on the basketball court including in matchups vs. many top 10 players ever and because he accomplished more than anyone else. He was the best and won the most = GOAT. It's really that simple.

The sad reality of it all is I don't think they are trolling. They really are that stupid.

Lebron comes off as really disingenuous to me and I don't know how others can't see it. From being a "team player" to an all-time great. He fudges the books and his fan base doesn't care one iota. They celebrate it in fact.

Such a shame because basketball is a sport gifted from the Gods. All sport is great but basketball stands head and shoulders above all else. As popular as it is basketball still feels like the best kept secret to me and it's history and purity should be protected.

Jordans GOAT status goes beyond the rings and stats. It's also the persona, the respect, the dunk contests... hell, shooting a ****ing freethrow with his eyes closed even adds to it. Even the most devout atheist would have to agree that shit was boarderline magical and Jordan delivered time after time year after year.

Mr. Woke
11-27-2020, 09:01 PM
MJ stans are the wackest.

MJ dominated during an inferior era. LeBron has already surpassed him and folks need to accept that.

Gimme King James over Jordon any day of the week.

Mr. Woke
11-27-2020, 09:02 PM

Spot on.

Manny98
11-27-2020, 09:07 PM
MJ stans are the most pathetic and insecure fanbase I have ever encountered

Including OP, every thread you make is anti-lebron all you do is hate on LeBron and other players that are a threat to your hero

I have never seen 3ball or any other Jordan stan say anything positive about any other ATG, all y'all do is bash every other player because you can't handle that some people think that Jordan might not be the GOAT

BTW yes I think Lebron is the GOAT personally but I could care less about the actual GOAT debate. LeBron, Jordan,Kareem and Russell are all on the same tier imo so it doesn't matter which one you think is the GOAT, it's all subjective at the end of the day

I don't see LeBron fans tearing other people down because they don't have him as the GOAT :facepalm

Smoke117
11-27-2020, 09:49 PM
Are you serious? Every single MJ fan on this forum is obsessed with putting down Lebron because he’s a threat.
Hell there’s plenty of them in this very thread. The fkn OP named himself after Lebron yet constantly cries about him.

Bran stans are no different than Kobe stans before them and Jordan stans before them. Only thing that's really changed is the internet and social media and how many people are on it. That and shit like the advent of trolling and what not.

Baller789
11-27-2020, 10:11 PM
Hilarious Lebrontards get triggered and reply to this thread when they shouldn't.
Which is just proving the OP's point.

Axe
11-27-2020, 10:12 PM

Including OP, every thread you make is anti-lebron all you do is hate on LeBron and other players that are a threat to your hero

I have never seen 3ball or any other Jordan stan say anything positive about any other ATG, all y'all do is bash every other player because you can't handle that some people think that Jordan might not be the GOAT

BTW yes I think Lebron is the GOAT personally but I could care less about the actual GOAT debate. LeBron, Jordan,Kareem and Russell are all on the same tier imo so it doesn't matter which one you think is the GOAT, it's all subjective at the end of the day

I don't see LeBron fans tearing other people down because they don't have him as the GOAT :facepalm
Don't act like you've never bashed baldan in this board at all

paksat
11-27-2020, 10:20 PM

i'd love to see someone come along that is actually likeable

lebronze ain't that guy, the dude is as fake and phony as they come and on top of it he don't have the skill to back it up. Dude would get fouled out of your local ymca league within 5 minutes, but in the nba he can stiff arm and travel his way to glory.

bought and paid for.

paksat
11-27-2020, 10:23 PM

obsessed?

dude anyone with eye balls can see lebronze is no threat has been no threat for ages now. You don't lose 6 finals, and be a threat to ANYTHING.

Baller789
11-27-2020, 11:04 PM
Fake AF

https://i.ibb.co/nk1qVGz/images-1.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)
image upload (https://imgbb.com/)

Mauzah
11-27-2020, 11:34 PM
i'd love to see someone come along that is actually likeable

lebronze ain't that guy, the dude is as fake and phony as they come and on top of it he don't have the skill to back it up. Dude would get fouled out of your local ymca league within 5 minutes, but in the nba he can stiff arm and travel his way to glory.

bought and paid for.

I agree. If Lebron simply worked on being the best player he could be and let the chips fall where they may he would so much more likable. But instead he tries to distort the narrative and claim GOAT status.

In the end I don't really care how many chips a player ends up with. I'm more about how they competed and how they conducted themselves.

Luka has a chance to be that guy. I'm not talking best ever but someone who is likable and the face of the league. He needs to leave the refs alone though.

8Ball
11-28-2020, 12:16 AM
Looks like group therapy for Jordan fans in here. :lol

After LeBron wins number 4 you guys coming together all upset over "LeBron fans". :roll:

Jordan VHS quality videos are on youtube if you still want to stroke it to Jordan :oldlol:

Baller789
11-28-2020, 01:08 AM

After LeBron wins number 4 you guys coming together all upset over "LeBron fans". :roll:

Jordan VHS quality videos are on youtube if you still want to stroke it to Jordan :oldlol:
So,
How many assist titles does Lebron have?

TheGoatest
11-28-2020, 01:12 AM
Imagine celebrating losing... In the first round.... Not once, not twice, but thrice.

8Ball
11-28-2020, 01:28 AM
So,
How many assist titles does Lebron have?

Did this bot malfunction? :roll:

8Ball
11-28-2020, 01:35 AM
You guys will cope better if you bought LeBron jerseys and watch Laker games.:lol

Baller789
11-28-2020, 01:44 AM
Did this bot malfunction? :roll:

You be ducking and dodging better than Floyd Mayweweather boi.

How many assist titles boi?

SATAN
11-28-2020, 03:08 AM

It's completely irrelevant. You're making a fool out of yourself. No offense.

SATAN
11-28-2020, 03:09 AM

:oldlol:

leBron Bieber
11-28-2020, 03:19 AM

I thought lebron was the champ again

And1AllDay
11-28-2020, 03:22 AM

bran has second most playoff assist ever.

ever

let it sink in

and cry

Baller789
11-28-2020, 06:41 AM
bran has second most playoff assist ever.

ever

let it sink in

and cry

Oh the insecurity to save his fellow virgin 8ball.
Couldn't let his fellow tard be a man and defend himself.
Much like the feminist movement.

LMAO!

Baller789
11-28-2020, 06:42 AM
It's completely irrelevant. You're making a fool out of yourself. No offense.

Right on schedule.

SATAN and 8ball: *SLURP SLURP SLURP*

:banana:

SATAN
11-28-2020, 07:35 AM
Now you are having homoerotic fantasies about random strangers on ish. :kobe:

Fix your life up, FNR or Warriorfan, which ever one of you retards bothered making yet another account.

SATAN
11-28-2020, 07:37 AM
obsessed?

dude anyone with eye balls can see lebronze is no threat has been no threat for ages now. You don't lose 6 finals, and be a threat to ANYTHING.

Seems like he's a threat to your sanity tbh

Very odd

coin24
11-28-2020, 08:44 AM
4/10 and these sad losers are claiming lebaldo is the goat:roll:

8Ball
11-28-2020, 09:02 AM
Oh the insecurity to save his fellow virgin 8ball.
Couldn't let his fellow tard be a man and defend himself.
Much like the feminist movement.

LMAO!

Meltdown.

So triggered he has to bring out the virgin card. :lol

What else you got? You are some responsible 9-5 adult?

The cope isn't well with this boy :roll:

8Ball
11-28-2020, 09:09 AM

I have this baller789 on a leash. He is triggered as f about me.

Follows me around asking about assist titles :roll:

Wants to lecture me about how money works :roll:

Used the virgin card :roll:

Leashed like a dog.

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 10:27 AM

No your an idiot lol. Anyway i never celebrated 1-9. What was to celebrate? Mj was getting his ass kicked. Yall dumb muthafukas actually celebrate bron losing.

And i agree mj stans are bad too but at least most of the shit is based on reality or at the very least is subjective. Bron stans will legit say dumb factually wrong things like " bron has good footwork" or "bron is a better scorer than mj".

An how to most mj stans not watch ball. Most have been watching longer than bron stans. Funny thing is bron stans are usually the wackest, worst ballers at any gym or playground. The shit never fails. Its probably because they mold their games after bron but he literally has the worst skill set ever as far as scoring is concerned. His advantage is his insane athleticism at his size which literally nobody on the planet has.

And talk about insecurities. Bron is easily the most insecure atg in the history of the game. His stans are no different.

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 10:31 AM

See this is that dumb wack shit I'm talking about. How is bron the most winningest? A win is winning a chip and nothing else.

Thank you for making my point:facepalm

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 10:33 AM

Every thread i make is nit about lebron. Actually this thread isnt about lebron. It was about his wack ass fans. If anything all i did was praise bron.

Mr. Woke
11-28-2020, 10:38 AM
I agree. If Lebron simply worked on being the best player he could be and let the chips fall where they may he would so much more likable. But instead he tries to distort the narrative and claim GOAT status.

In the end I don't really care how many chips a player ends up with. I'm more about how they competed and how they conducted themselves.

Luka has a chance to be that guy. I'm not talking best ever but someone who is likable and the face of the league. He needs to leave the refs alone though.

You are very misguided.

Refs don't need to be coddled lol.

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 10:52 AM
And to be clear i'm not saying bron shouldn't be celebrated. He absolutely should he's the best in the game and one of the greatest ever. All i'm saying is yall shouldn't be celebrating his loses the way you do. Yall actually celebrate his loses. The shit is wack af and y'all obviously dont know it.

I'm actually trying to help yall bron stans with your wackness. You should thank me.

sdot_thadon
11-28-2020, 11:11 AM
And to be clear i'm not saying bron shouldn't be celebrated. He absolutely should he's the best in the game and one of the greatest ever. All i'm saying is yall shouldn't be celebrating his loses the way you do. Yall actually celebrate his loses. The shit is wack af and y'all obviously dont know it.

I'm actually trying to help yall bron stans with your wackness. You should thank me.

Is it really that anyone is celebrating loses? Or is it refusing to use them as a detriment without context? I feel like people on here go the irrational route rather than just give proper respect to a great. Maybe you should clean your glasses "bronbron23"

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 11:30 AM
Is it really that anyone is celebrating loses? Or is it refusing to use them as a detriment without context? I feel like people on here go the irrational route rather than just give proper respect to a great. Maybe you should clean your glasses "bronbron23"

Nope they definitely celebrate the loses. See it on here all the time. Bron stans praise the loses as 6 finals appearances while mj stans diss it as 6 finals failures. Both sides are wack on this. Bron stans definitely shouldn't praise a loss. On the other hand mj stans shouldn't diss it. Making it to the finals is obviously better than losing in the first round although how much better is debatable.

Manny98
11-28-2020, 11:41 AM
Making the finals is not an accomplishment?

All I know is that most player's would disagree with your stupid standpoint that making the NBA finals isn't a big accomplishment whether you win it or not

A lot of all time great players fail to sniff close to an NBA finals appearance their entire career

Mauzah
11-28-2020, 11:42 AM
You are very misguided.

Refs don't need to be coddled lol.

What?

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 11:50 AM
Making the finals is not an accomplishment?

No bro. When your bird, magic, bron, mj or any atg making it to the finals is not an accomplishment. Winning it all is an accomplishment. Anything else is just a loss.

Its relative dude. To me and you and even 95% of the league yes making to the finals is an accomplishment. It be like mike tyson or nadal or any greatest ever saying they were happy with just accomplishing making it to the finals or making it to the title fight.

How you and the other bron stans don't get this is crazy.

RRR3
11-28-2020, 12:14 PM
Pooooor dumbdumb23

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 12:20 PM
Pooooor dumbdumb23

Whatever rrrrrrrrrrrr3 this illiterate retarded stutterer even stutters when he types:roll:

2ball
11-28-2020, 02:29 PM
Bronbron23. That’s an actual username lol

biggestnbafan
11-28-2020, 02:35 PM
No your an idiot lol.

Oh the irony.

HoopsNY
11-28-2020, 02:39 PM

Imagine arguing about winning and posting an image with Derek Fisher as the 2nd winningest player in NBA history. As if this somehow prevails in the concept of being a winning player over another winning player.

biggestnbafan
11-28-2020, 02:41 PM
If Jordan is so great, why couldn't be bring a championship to any other team he played for?
Surely the #1 could convince ownership to bring him a squad to win with.

It's almost like he was mostly a scorer who needed a lot of help to win...

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 03:01 PM
If Jordan is so great, why couldn't be bring a championship to any other team he played for?

Is this a serious question?

MadDog
11-28-2020, 03:06 PM

Because Jordan never jumped ship and joined MULTIPLE stars. Including a star who scores better than him. That's only a LeBron thing - hence why he isn't GOAT material.

sdot_thadon
11-28-2020, 03:39 PM
Nope they definitely celebrate the loses. See it on here all the time. Bron stans praise the loses as 6 finals appearances while mj stans diss it as 6 finals failures. Both sides are wack on this. Bron stans definitely shouldn't praise a loss. On the other hand mj stans shouldn't diss it. Making it to the finals is obviously better than losing in the first round although how much better is debatable.

See it's a classic glass half full vs. half empty thought. I'd agree making one finals and losing isn't much to shake a stick at, but again if the context is getting there in a all but unwinnable situation then you tip your cap. Period. Respect.

On the other hand you have a guy who's basically won the most rings as the unquestioned man in his era and made the finals basically anytime he hasn't won. That's pretty significant, tip your hat playa.

Manny98
11-28-2020, 03:44 PM
No bro. When your bird, magic, bron, mj or any atg making it to the finals is not an accomplishment. Winning it all is an accomplishment. Anything else is just a loss.

Its relative dude. To me and you and even 95% of the league yes making to the finals is an accomplishment. It be like mike tyson or nadal or any greatest ever saying they were happy with just accomplishing making it to the finals or making it to the title fight.

How you and the other bron stans don't get this is crazy.
No making the finals is an impressive accomplishment no matter who the player is

Nobody is saying making the finals is as impressive as winning the finals but making the finals in itself is an accomplishment whether you like it or not

Making the finals was always considered an accomplishment until LeBron came around

dankok8
11-28-2020, 03:54 PM
Making the finals is an accomplishment but a far far lesser accomplishment than winning a title.

Manny98
11-28-2020, 04:03 PM
Making the finals is an accomplishment but a far far lesser accomplishment than winning a title.

Agreed

biggestnbafan
11-28-2020, 04:25 PM
Because Jordan never jumped ship and joined MULTIPLE stars. Including a star who scores better than him. That's only a LeBron thing - hence why he isn't GOAT material.

Ummm, he played for 3 teams.

Second, MULTIPLE stars joined him. Whether by draft or trade, he was the favorite in all 6 NBA Finals. He was the favorite in some years where he choked.

Even Pippen is having a harder time defending MJ over Jordan these days. When Bron is the all-time scorer and top 2 in Assists, what weak arguments will MJ stans make then?

biggestnbafan
11-28-2020, 04:26 PM

Making the finals with the best team in the NBA isn't as impressive as taking a bunch of NBA scrubs to a final when nobody else in the league gets them out of the first round.

Stanley Kobrick
11-28-2020, 04:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SCSr2tBYDg&feature=youtu.be

hateraid
11-28-2020, 04:35 PM
Jordan fans by far. Any sport. Not just NBA
They take their shit the most serious. They're the only fanbase I know that with the tiniest criticism will call you a Jordan hater. Next closest may be Brady Stan's, but nowhere near the level of defensiveness.

Now observe as the Jordan Stans validate my opinion

sdot_thadon
11-28-2020, 05:19 PM

That goes without saying, as long as you don't actually believe that determines how good a player you are. Some of these things are won in result of a single shot. Does Kyrie burying the 3 over Curry make him a lesser great? One shot. If Ray Allen misses the 3 in 2013 does that make everything else Lebron did somehow of lesser quality? What if Mj misses the last jumper in Utah? Is he not still the goat? These are the silly things some fans insinuate in these discussions.

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 05:31 PM
See it's a classic glass half full vs. half empty thought. I'd agree making one finals and losing isn't much to shake a stick at, but again if the context is getting there in a all but unwinnable situation then you tip your cap. Period. Respect.

On the other hand you have a guy who's basically won the most rings as the unquestioned man in his era and made the finals basically anytime he hasn't won. That's pretty significant, tip your hat playa.

I have no problems tipping my hat to bron. I do it all the time on here. I always say he's the best in the league and one of the greatest ever. My problem isnt with bron here. Its with his stans who use his finals appearance losses as an argument for lebron. How is losing an argument for him? Its a loss. It dosnt really matter if its first round or the finals the end result is the same. You still lost. Yeah its obviously better than losing early but its not that much better.

The other problen with the 10 finals argument is it was largely a result of being in a weak conference. If bron was in the west his whole career he'd be 4/4 right now which to me isn't much different than 4/10. Both are great. Yeah 4/10 is a little better but not as much as bron stans like to pretend it is.

hateraid
11-28-2020, 05:41 PM
I find it even funnier people discredit making it to a finals to begin with. A lot of high calibre players never even reached the finals yet losing in a finals is considered a failure?

TheCorporation
11-28-2020, 06:04 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/ht7KRjhN/Bron-Bron23-dodo.png

TheCorporation
11-28-2020, 06:06 PM
I find it even funnier people discredit making it to a finals to begin with. A lot of high calibre players never even reached the finals yet losing in a finals is considered a failure?

+1

Imagine players as great as:

Steve Nash, Chris Paul, Tracy McGrady, and they never made a single Finals. Not one! Meanwhile LeBron has made 10--it's mind boggling.

TheCorporation
11-28-2020, 06:07 PM
Im not a fan of any man first off. Im not 10. My favorite players in the league right now is greek kawhi, ja zion bron and a few others. My problem isnt with bron. He's the best player in the world and one of the greatest ever. I dont really have a favorite team. I usually just roll with my favorite player but i havn't really had a favorite player since kobe bounced. I used bron as my user name because at the time he was probably my favorite. Since then i like greek and kawhi a bit more. I didn't bother changing it because it's just a user name it's not actual real although i wonder if yall dummies know that.

See the difference between me and most of the weirdos stans on here is im not a fan of anyone. I dont love no man that i dont know and who wouldn't want anything to do with me if we met. Being a fan as a grown man is weird to me. Dosnt mean i dont like watching them ball though. I do love the game i just don't love the players so i have no problems criticizing my favorite players. Yall grown ass weirdos actually feel some kind of loyalty to men you've never met and don't give 2 shits about you. Its pathetic tbh.

StrongLurk why you gotta do this to us? Creating dups :(

999Guy
11-28-2020, 06:14 PM
This is the endgame of realizing LeBron is just better than you thought, and everyone is recognizing it.

Stop flailing, stupid.

LeBron’s gonna win 5+ titles when idiots like yourself as recently as 2012 thought he’d never win, and everyone knows it, and he’ll retire being legitimately known as GOAT by the end of the decade.

LeBron fans have nothing to do with how stupid you are and how desperate you are to even try and go behind enemy lines on this shitty alt.

sdot_thadon
11-28-2020, 06:19 PM
I have no problems tipping my hat to bron. I do it all the time on here. I always say he's the best in the league and one of the greatest ever. My problem isnt with bron here. Its with his stans who use his finals appearance losses as an argument for lebron. How is losing an argument for him? Its a loss. It dosnt really matter if its first round or the finals the end result is the same. You still lost. Yeah its obviously better than losing early but its not that much better.
And here's the issue, you're basically insinuating that there's no difference between losing the finals or getting the 1st pick in the lottery. That's horribly inaccurate and is a concept no one applies to any walk of life. I mean imagine having such a negative outlook on life....

The other problen with the 10 finals argument is it was largely a result of being in a weak conference. If bron was in the west his whole career he'd be 4/4 right now which to me isn't much different than 4/10. Both are great. Yeah 4/10 is a little better but not as much as bron stans like to pretend it is.
Now you've opened a can of worms big enough to feed another thread. I'll take the scenic route to my point but follow me for a minute. Why do we say Russell won in an era that didn't have enough playoff rounds, or question Boston's comp in the 1st place? Because by the time MJ's era rolled around things had changed enough that the level of scrutiny also changed. So what did we do? We went back and retroactively applied these standards to the previous greats in order to normalize comparisons with Mj. We never said Magic and Kareem played in a weak west back then. Why aren't we applying the new standards of Kobe and Lebron's era to Mj? What makes him the lone exception to scrutiny? If we really wanna go there, which I don't but I'll make a point: Once Mj was past the challenge of the 80s greats (boston/detroit) there wasn't really a serious threat the rest of the 90s. Do we hold that against him? Shit we never did in real time. Mj enjoyed a mostly similar path to Lebron's after Lebron was past his great teams (detroit/boston) ironically. It's just funny that most fans are either too young or too predisposed to make the parallels.

MadDog
11-28-2020, 06:43 PM
Ummm, he played for 3 teams.

Second, MULTIPLE stars joined him. Whether by draft or trade, he was the favorite in all 6 NBA Finals. He was the favorite in some years where he choked.

Even Pippen is having a harder time defending MJ over Jordan these days. When Bron is the all-time scorer and top 2 in Assists, what weak arguments will MJ stans make then?

Jordan played for 2 teams, first off. Not three. And no he was NOT "favored" in all 6 finals. The Suns and Jazz were favorites according to betting odds (the 98 Jazz were favorites going into the finals). And a double-down NO on Jordan "choking" in the finals. Your lies are beside the point though. Again, Jordan never left his team to join others with a different set of stars. He also wasn't outscored in the playoffs like LeBron was by Wade/AD. The same AD who is an alleged #2 yet had more impact than LeBron ALL postseason. During their championship reign, that never happened with Jordan and Pippen.

https://i.postimg.cc/Hx7RRMvW/gghaga.png

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 07:36 PM
And here's the issue, you're basically insinuating that there's no difference between losing the finals or getting the 1st pick in the lottery. That's horribly inaccurate and is a concept no one applies to any walk of life. I mean imagine having such a negative outlook on life....

Now you've opened a can of worms big enough to feed another thread. I'll take the scenic route to my point but follow me for a minute. Why do we say Russell won in an era that didn't have enough playoff rounds, or question Boston's comp in the 1st place? Because by the time MJ's era rolled around things had changed enough that the level of scrutiny also changed. So what did we do? We went back and retroactively applied these standards to the previous greats in order to normalize comparisons with Mj. We never said Magic and Kareem played in a weak west back then. Why aren't we applying the new standards of Kobe and Lebron's era to Mj? What makes him the lone exception to scrutiny? If we really wanna go there, which I don't but I'll make a point: Once Mj was past the challenge of the 80s greats (boston/detroit) there wasn't really a serious threat the rest of the 90s. Do we hold that against him? Shit we never did in real time. Mj enjoyed a mostly similar path to Lebron's after Lebron was past his great teams (detroit/boston) ironically. It's just funny that most fans are either too young or too predisposed to make the parallels.

Na man you play the game to win. You dont play for second and you for damn sure dont brag about second.

And again we're talking about lebron and his place in history. We're comparing him to the greats of the greats. Were not comparing him to me or you or even most of the people in the league. For us it be amazing to just make the nba let alone make the finals. For most players just making it to the finals is anazing. Bron aint most players though. He's the best in the world and one of the best ever. We're not comparing him to guys like jimmy butler like some idiot did on here. We're comparing him to mj, kobe bird and magic and players like that. You think bird went home after losing to magic in the finals and was proud of himself? Hell no he was pissed and probably disappointed in himself. Dosn't mean what he did wasn't still amazing.

As far as the can of worms lol. Yeah of course context matters, mj included. He didn't go up against a team like the warriors. Its why I give bron credit for 2 chips for 16. In my book he's tied with mj if he wins 5 but this dosn't have to get that complicated. Just dont celebrate a loss thats it. Actually its fine if you wanna celebrate it but dont act like it matters much when discussing the greatest of all time. Amongst that group what matters most is winning. Not chips not accolades and for damn sure not second place. just winning.

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 07:43 PM

I actually agree with that. Mj stans who discredit bron for making it further but still losing are wack too. Its definitely better to lose in the finals than the first round.

And yes compared to most players its absolutely an accomplishment. We dont compare bron to most players. We aren't comparing him to butler. We compare him to mj, bird, magic, kobe russell and guys like that and to guys like that a loss is a loss. You dont get extra credit just because you lost a bit later. You still lost.

SATAN
11-28-2020, 08:28 PM
Nevermind. I can't keep up with this guy's goal post moving bullshit.

Bronbron23
11-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Nevermind. I can't keep up with this guy's goal post moving bullshit.

Thers no post moving. Dont celebrate a loss buddy. Its wack af

SATAN
11-28-2020, 09:07 PM
When did I?

Baller789
11-30-2020, 07:43 AM
4/10...
Lol

Axe
11-30-2020, 07:54 AM
I actually agree with that. Mj stans who discredit bron for making it further but still losing are wack too. Its definitely better to lose in the finals than the first round.

And yes compared to most players its absolutely an accomplishment. We dont compare bron to most players. We aren't comparing him to butler. We compare him to mj, bird, magic, kobe russell and guys like that and to guys like that a loss is a loss. You dont get extra credit just because you lost a bit later. You still lost.
I know i already said this in another thread but once his career ends, lebron will have done a lot of things than jordan ever did in his whole career because he has better longevity but at the same time, he'll also have more shortcomings as well which i think is just reasonable.

Bronbron23
11-30-2020, 07:20 PM
I know i already said this in another thread but once his career ends, lebron will have done a lot of things than jordan ever did in his whole career because he has better longevity but at the same time, he'll also have more shortcomings as well which i think is just reasonable.

Yeah brons longevity is insane. It will be his best case for goat

red1
11-30-2020, 07:43 PM
4 time champion celebrates losing

sound argument

Bronbron23
11-30-2020, 08:45 PM
4 time champion celebrates losing

sound argument

Nope thats not the argument. Brons 4 wins should definitely be celebrated and used as an argument for why he's great. The losses on the other hand shouldn't be.

2ball
11-30-2020, 09:27 PM
OP’s posting seems to have picked way up since 3ball was banned