PDA

View Full Version : LeBron collects 13x 1st team All-NBA selections. Record #1. Next closest is 11x

ELITEpower23
11-28-2020, 08:53 PM
Most 1st All-NBA selections:
1. LeBron (13x)
2. Kobe (11x)
3. Malone (11x)

Six players have 10x 1st All-NBA selections:
Kareem, Cousy, Jordan, Duncan, West, Pettit, Baylor

Three players have 9x selections:
Oscar, Larry, Magic

And1AllDay
11-29-2020, 02:00 AM
kobe second all time :rockon:

dont forget my sig as well

9x all defensive 1st team

HBK_Kliq_2
11-29-2020, 02:10 AM
Kawhi has already tied Lebron in all defensive teams (6). Kawhi is 7 years younger and will end up with about 12-14 all defensive teams to Lebron's 6 all defensive teams? You do know that right?

We haven't seen Lebron make an all defensive team since 2014 when Kawhi owned him! It seems like Kawhi beat Lebron so bad he forgot to play defense. Nobody takes Lebron seriously as a defender anymore hahahaa

And1AllDay
11-29-2020, 02:13 AM
Kawhi has already tied Lebron in all defensive teams (6). Kawhi is 7 years younger and will end up with about 12-14 all defensive teams to Lebron's 6 all defensive teams? You do know that right?

We haven't seen Lebron make an all defensive team since 2014 when Kawhi owned him! It seems like Kawhi beat Lebron so bad he forgot to play defense. Nobody takes Lebron seriously as a defender anymore hahahaa

kawhi has 2 selections

bran has 13

good luck to your boi :cheers: only 11 away to tie

HBK_Kliq_2
11-29-2020, 02:19 AM
kawhi has 2 selections

bran has 13

good luck to your boi :cheers: only 11 away to tie

2 time defensive player of the year. Lebron has never won a defensive player of the year? Oh ok. So Kawhi has double the defensive player of the year awards, will end up with double the all defensive selections, better scoring playoff run in 2019 then any lebron run? overall better player = kawhi

You see how I did that?

And1AllDay
11-29-2020, 02:41 AM
2 time defensive player of the year. Lebron has never won a defensive player of the year? Oh ok. So Kawhi has double the defensive player of the year awards, will end up with double the all defensive selections, better scoring playoff run in 2019 then any lebron run? overall better player = kawhi

You see how I did that?

and bran has hit 2 game winners over kiwi

kiwi has hit none against bran

keep tryin :oldlol:

SATAN
11-29-2020, 03:20 AM
It seems like Kawhi beat Lebron so bad he forgot to play defense. Nobody takes Lebron seriously as a defender anymore hahahaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7elOsgDL7Cc

:facepalm

SouBeachTalents
11-29-2020, 04:30 AM

You see how I did that?
Many ATG's have never won DPOY, very few have never been MVP, which is the category Kawhi looks like he's going to end up in unfortunately :(

Phoenix
11-29-2020, 07:38 AM
better scoring playoff run in 2019 then any lebron run?

Without even looking at any stats page, 2018 was 2 years ago and I know that statement is false. So I decided to do a little digging( 30 seconds Google, basically)

2018 Lebron= 34ppg on 62%TS
2019 Kawhi = 30.5 on 62% TS

Phoenix
11-29-2020, 07:44 AM

Kawhit is 30 on his next birthday and with his injury may not even have 6-8 years left to accumulate that many defensive selections. Also note that he hasn't been defensive first team since 2017 once his scoring went up. Usually when guys start falling in love with scoring they take the gas off a bit on the other end.