PDA

View Full Version : LeBron vs Tyson Fury (Boxing Ring)

TheImmortal
11-30-2020, 09:13 PM
Who you got.. assuming LeBron got a year of training under his belt. :confusedshrug:

Dbrog
11-30-2020, 09:26 PM
:facepalm:lol

Why you gotta do Bron like that man? He would actually be killed in the ring....

2ball
11-30-2020, 09:29 PM
:facepalm:lol

Why you gotta do Bron like that man? He would actually be killed in the ring....

Actually agree as would all current nba players lol. Fury would give prime Mike Tyson a run for his money

Dbrog
11-30-2020, 09:32 PM
Actually agree as would all current nba players lol. Fury would give prime Mike Tyson a run for his money

Of course! These dudes aren't fighters nor are they even trained for that sort of sport. Look at Nate get his ass knocked to hell by a youtuber...even dudes like Stephen Jackson or Ron Artest would get decimated by an actual fighter, let alone one of the best ever

MaxPlayer
11-30-2020, 09:38 PM
LeBron would have about the same chance as Tyson would at winning in 1-on-1 basketball

NBAGOAT
11-30-2020, 09:41 PM
the only nba guy who has a chance in a fight is james johnson. he still likely get beat by any pro MMA fighter.

Vino24
11-30-2020, 09:46 PM
the only nba guy who has a chance in a fight is james johnson. he still likely get beat by any pro MMA fighter.

He would get beat to a pulp too. Boxing is a focused disciplined sport. McGregor didn’t stand a chance

FireDavidKahn
11-30-2020, 09:49 PM

MMA doesn't have a whole lot in common that would make you a great boxer.

He would stand zero chance at beating Fury.

iamgine
11-30-2020, 10:04 PM
Tyson Fury would give peak Muhammad Ali some trouble. Lebron with only a year of training wouldn't even beat a top 500 heavyweight.

If you want to do this, pick a much smaller boxer. Say, Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather vs Lebron. Then I think Lebron might have a chance.

3ball
11-30-2020, 10:06 PM
Of course! These dudes aren't fighters nor are they even trained for that sort of sport. Look at Nate get his ass knocked to hell by a youtuber...even dudes like Stephen Jackson or Ron Artest would get decimated by an actual fighter, let alone one of the best ever

Fury looks smooth in there and would destroy any nba guy.. maybe guys with some martial arts background like Robert Parish or David West could last a few rounds

Nate wasn't even throwing right hands because his arm was too short and he couldn't reach Jake - so he repeatedly pawed with his left jab over and over while lunging forward.. It looked like Nate hadn't spent a single minute sparring

Jake clubbed him with the overhand right while backing away from Nate's pawing.. I guess wild, lunging short guys are susceptible to the overhand right

MaxPlayer
11-30-2020, 10:08 PM
Tyson Fury would give peak Muhammad Ali some trouble. Lebron with only a year of training wouldn't even beat a top 500 heavyweight.

If you want to do this, pick a much smaller boxer. Say, Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather vs Lebron. Then I think Lebron might have a chance.

Those guys are way too quick imo. He couldn't hit them.

LeBron versus MIKE Tyson might be interesting, though

Smoke117
11-30-2020, 10:09 PM
Fury looks smooth in there and would destroy any nba guy.. maybe guys with some martial arts background like Robert Parish or David West could last a few rounds

Nate wasn't even throwing right hands because his arm was too short and he couldn't reach Jake - so he repeatedly pawed with his left jab over and over while lunging forward.. It looked like Nate hadn't spent a single minute sparring

Jake clubbed him with the overhand right while backing away from Nate's pawing.. I guess wild, lunging short guys are susceptible to the overhand right

If Jordan decided to box instead of play basketball would he be the GOAT?

3ball
11-30-2020, 10:11 PM

They couldn't hit lebron either though.. lebron could just stand tall like you would against a little 10 year old and hold them off.. then club them with the overhand right like Jake did lil' Nate

iamgine
11-30-2020, 10:18 PM

There are some tactics to hit quicker boxers when you're the much taller and longer boxer. See Shaq vs Oscar.

If it's current 54+ yrs old Mike I'd agree.

MaxPlayer
11-30-2020, 10:32 PM
If it's current 54+ yrs old Mike I'd agree.

Yes of course... prime Tyson would obviously slaughter him.

biggestnbafan
11-30-2020, 10:33 PM
LeBron would have about the same chance as Tyson would at winning in 1-on-1 basketball

+1

Axe
11-30-2020, 10:47 PM
If Jordan decided to box instead of play basketball would he be the GOAT?
3ball avoided this question like plague

FultzNationRISE
11-30-2020, 11:20 PM
Lebron would WRECK him easily, even without the year of training.

Vino24
11-30-2020, 11:32 PM
Lebron would WRECK him easily, even without the year of training.

From the waist down LeBron wrecks everyone

FultzNationRISE
11-30-2020, 11:44 PM
From the waist down LeBron wrecks everyone

The front of Lebron from the waist down wrecks the back of everyone from the waist down

Vino24
11-30-2020, 11:46 PM
The front of Lebron from the waist down wrecks the back of everyone from the waist down

Agree we speak from experience

Shooter
11-30-2020, 11:51 PM

:biggums:

:lebronamazed:

Wally450
12-01-2020, 12:01 AM
:facepalm

FultzNationRISE
12-01-2020, 12:02 AM

It's like that dude Marvin "no homo" Gay sang:

When I get that feelin

I need LESEXUAL healin.

FireDavidKahn
12-01-2020, 12:18 AM

Hell yeah!

:hammertime::hammertime::hammertime:

FKAri
12-01-2020, 12:28 AM
They couldn't hit lebron either though.. lebron could just stand tall like you would against a little 10 year old and hold them off.. then club them with the overhand right like Jake did lil' Nate
So you agreed that Lebron wouldn't be able to hit em due to a speed mismatch then said Lebron would club them with an overhand right? lol

Lebron's not beating a pro anyone's heard of in boxing. The weight difference only mean something when you know how to generate power in your punches and use your reach. Two things Lebron doesn't know and wouldn't be able to develop in a few months. Lebron would have to go so far down in a weight class(if one would even exist low enough) to where him punching someone covering up does more damage than a clean jab/cross/hook landed by the other guy. And now take into account that the other guy knows how to maximize his power and Lebron will be arm punching. Therefore, MJ sucks diccs in parking lots.

3ball
12-01-2020, 12:47 AM
So you agreed that Lebron wouldn't be able to hit em due to a speed mismatch then said Lebron would club them with an overhand right? lol

Lebron's not beating a pro anyone's heard of in boxing. The weight difference only mean something when you know how to generate power in your punches and use your reach. Two things Lebron doesn't know and wouldn't be able to develop in a few months. Lebron would have to go so far down in a weight class(if one would even exist low enough) to where him punching someone covering up does more damage than a clean jab/cross/hook landed by the other guy. And now take into account that the other guy knows how to maximize his power and Lebron will be arm punching. Therefore, MJ sucks diccs in parking lots.

Nate's speed didn't matter against the bigger man

When the size mismatch is that big, the little guy's punches get smothered or can't reach the target

Nate could only paw with his left hand jab repeatedly because his arms were too short to throw right hands off the back leg... It was really pathetic

But I agree that lebron would probably lose but I'm not so sure against a really short guy.. lebron would get better training then nate.. there's no way nate sparred against actual pros... and lebron isn't a hot head like nate so he wouldn't be above committing to maintaining the distance.. like floyd.. floyd would train him against pacquiao

Actually pacquiao would probably destroy lebron to the body so I take everything I just said back

Vino24
12-01-2020, 12:58 AM
Nate's speed didn't matter against the bigger man

When the size mismatch is that big, the little guy's punches get smothered or can't reach the target

Nate could only paw with his left hand jab repeatedly because his arms were too short to throw right hands off the back leg... It was really pathetic

But I agree that lebron would probably lose but I'm not so sure against a really short guy.. lebron would get better training then nate.. there's no way nate sparred against actual pros... and lebron isn't a hot head like nate so he wouldn't be above committing to maintaining the distance.. like floyd.. floyd would train him against pacquiao

Actually pacquiao would probably destroy lebron to the body so I take everything I just said back

I’d like to see prime Rondo fight prime MJ. Rondo has the bigger hands and longer arms while MJ is taller. Would be close

NBAGOAT
12-01-2020, 01:02 AM
MMA doesn't have a whole lot in common that would make you a great boxer.

He would stand zero chance at beating Fury.

ah i should've said not specifically vs Fury. just in a fight vs any professional fighter whether boxing mma etc

3ball
12-01-2020, 01:10 AM
I’d like to see prime Rondo fight prime MJ. Rondo has the bigger hands and longer arms while MJ is taller. Would be close

MJ was a lot stronger and would take him to the ground.. pound him out

Axe
12-01-2020, 01:18 AM

You're a virgin, lol.

PP34Deuce
12-01-2020, 12:53 PM
How is this a debate. Boxers are strategic and the harder they spar the better they are. Mike Tyson after his charity fight with Roy Jones thanked his sparring partners for "kicking his ass" which prepared him combined with muscle memory.

Nate is still a great athlete and is faster and stronger than Jake Paul. He came in thinking because he's stronger and faster he can KO and he got put to sleep.

Stanley Kobrick
12-01-2020, 12:59 PM
bran can fight and defend all 5 weight divisions

r0drig0lac
12-01-2020, 01:05 PM
holy shit, ISH gets more and more stupid, I think there really is no limit here.