PDA

View Full Version : Best stocks to hold for the next five years

PullupJay
12-02-2020, 09:09 PM
Best stocks to hold for the next 5 years?

My list is FCEL,PLUG,JMIA,NIO,NNDM,FUBO,WWR,PLTR,SBE,SQ,ROKU.

What would you add or take away from my list?

scuzzy
12-02-2020, 09:32 PM
ROKU is definite

They are practically monopolizing the stream market on one umbrella

Roku comes standard on most smart TV's now. Next up phones, tablets, PC's

Like computers and MS windows. You'll have your TV brand - with a Roku interface and Roku remotes on all of them.

Vino24
12-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Bitcoin

~primetime~
12-02-2020, 10:14 PM
If Google and Amazon aren't in your top 5 long term holds, you need to rethink things

Smook A.
12-02-2020, 10:34 PM
Look into PIC. Very very solid company, and they're about to merge too

Axe
12-02-2020, 11:01 PM
Tiktok

PullupJay
12-02-2020, 11:31 PM
Google and Amazon are due for a correction.
Over $f3000 per share eventually people will sell for profits and eventually it will be too expensive for people to buy. It's slowly happening. People are searching for the new Google and Amazons. IMO

PullupJay
12-02-2020, 11:34 PM
I like SPAC's. They have treated me well. They are short term plays for me till they merge and show some type of profit to consider a 5 year hold. Btw LCA is another good one.

@smook

~primetime~
12-03-2020, 12:45 AM
Google and Amazon are due for a correction.
Over $f3000 per share eventually people will sell for profits and eventually it will be too expensive for people to buy. It's slowly happening. People are searching for the new Google and Amazons. IMO

No... if anything they both have stock splits coming

Amazon is expanding in India...those two companies will rule the world

PullupJay
12-04-2020, 09:12 AM
CIIC will explode pretty soon. Get in on it folks.

rawimpact
12-04-2020, 09:34 AM
I wouldn't get ROKU, that's for sure.

Android TV's are starting to catch up. Big brands like TCL which account for nearly 50% of TV sales are starting to offer android TVs over ROKUs. Just look at the black friday sales that went on.

~primetime~
12-04-2020, 10:58 AM
I wouldn't get ROKU, that's for sure.

Android TV's are starting to catch up. Big brands like TCL which account for nearly 50% of TV sales are starting to offer android TVs over ROKUs. Just look at the black friday sales that went on.

And Amazon Firestick

so Roku is going up against Android (which is Google) and Amazon

talk about David vs Goliath

That isn't to say that ROKU can't succeed long term, they certainly could, but it's a big gamble IMO

Shogon
12-04-2020, 03:46 PM
Bitcoin

This is 100% accurate over an unknowable duration of time.

However, and this is a huge caveat, *if* the U.S. government decides to legally force U.S. exchanges to disable the ability of its customers to withdraw their crypto to privately held wallets, the price is going to tank really, really badly. Mind you, the Bitcoin network will carry on and everything will be normal in terms of functionality, but the price will be in the absolute gutter as the government ****s over its own citizens.

Something like this is eventually going to happen because our government is not going to let go of its power without a major fight. I assure you.

The long term trend of the Bitcoin network expanding and vacuuming up all global assets remains the same and the U.S. government will eventually bend the knee, but at a great cost to the long term financial security of American citizens.

Stanley Kobrick
12-04-2020, 04:07 PM
4chan says to hodl. should we hodl?

BurningHammer
12-04-2020, 05:21 PM
SPCE - Virgin Galactic. Earning nothing so far, and test flights have been delayed due to the pandemic. But it should go skyrocket once they start running commercial flights in the next year or two.

bladefd
12-04-2020, 09:28 PM
SPCE - Virgin Galactic. Earning nothing so far, and test flights have been delayed due to the pandemic. But it should go skyrocket once they start running commercial flights in the next year or two.

Problem is one crash from them and company files for bankruptcy over night. Still a bit shaky right now.

bladefd
12-04-2020, 10:19 PM
Buy a clean energy etf like ACES or ICLN. They will be printing cash over many years. Banks are usually a safe bet like Bank of America, US bank, JP Morgan.. Insurance companies are good bets like United healthcare or Cigna.

Going down my watchlist of the best stocks over next 5yrs (don't have money to buy them all or most of them unfortunately).. AMD, Microsoft, Square, Google, Apple, Amazon, Mastercard, Visa, Disney, Nvidia, Abbvie, US bank, Palo Alto networks (PANW), Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Pepsi.

There are few others like cruise stocks that I like such as Royal Caribbean and tech stocks like Tesla/Zoom and pharma stocks, but I don't feel comfortable touching them because of volatility or debts or unrealistic growth that can't go on forever.

bladefd
12-05-2020, 12:19 AM
Be careful with the Chinese stocks like Nio and Alibaba btw. Senate and House unanimously passed a bill to delist any company that refuses to disclose their financial info to SEC. Chinese government forbids Chinese companies from disclosing their financials so Chinese companies have been getting away with it for many years. It's a tug of war now, and it seems to be the end of the road for them in American markets. Unless if they agreed to comply with SEC. I don't see it personally.

Smook A.
12-05-2020, 01:29 AM
Look into PIC. Very very solid company, and they're about to merge too

The stock is up over 20% since I made this comment :pimp:

Very solid gains

Axe
12-05-2020, 02:40 AM
Be careful with the Chinese stocks like Nio and Alibaba btw. Senate and House unanimously passed a bill to delist any company that refuses to disclose their financial info to SEC. Chinese government forbids Chinese companies from disclosing their financials so Chinese companies have been getting away with it for many years. It's a tug of war now, and it seems to be the end of the road for them in American markets. Unless if they agreed to comply with SEC. I don't see it personally.
Alibaba? Wow.

No wonder trump despises the chinese so much.

BurningHammer
12-05-2020, 03:17 AM
Alibaba? Wow.

No wonder trump despises the chinese so much.

But Trump merchs are made in China :confusedshrug:

Axe
12-05-2020, 03:22 AM
But Trump merchs are made in China :confusedshrug:
Yeah. What a hippo-crite.

PullupJay
12-05-2020, 09:47 PM
Thanks smook� made $3000 thanks to you.
All SPACs gonna go wild this month

UAVS has a deal Amazon keep an eye out. This stock could 5x atleast. Drone company.

PullupJay
12-05-2020, 09:50 PM
Microgrid Technology
CLSK!!! Gonna double

Smook A.
12-06-2020, 02:03 AM
Thanks smook� made $3000 thanks to you.
All SPACs gonna go wild this month

UAVS has a deal Amazon keep an eye out. This stock could 5x atleast. Drone company.
Glad I could help!

Gonna be holding PIC strong. Got another SPAC on watch. Check out AMCI

PullupJay
12-06-2020, 03:14 AM
Glad I could help!

Gonna be holding PIC strong. Got another SPAC on watch. Check out AMCI

GIX- next TDOC :applause:

~primetime~
12-06-2020, 11:35 AM
A lot of the stocks listed in here come off more as short term quick profit plays. When I stash something away long term it is established blue chip stocks like Amazon or Google who will undoubtedly be here in 5 years and probably with a ton of growth in that time.

Or Microsoft...Microsoft never stops growing...and it never will stop. In 100 years we'll be using Windows 2121.

FreezingTsmoove
12-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Ask yourself why Disney (who already owns HULU) is holding so much FUBO stock? A big play is coming in the future, this may be the future of Sports Streaming. Netflix is 110X larger in market cap yet they dont have a crock of shit worth watching. FUBO has EVERY SPORT AVAILABLE, news channels, kids channels, and entertainment channels. They are also actively trying to implement sports gambling on their platform! Imagine the amount of revenue they could generate if their customers could bet on games right from the TV

PullupJay
12-07-2020, 12:05 AM
Ask yourself why Disney (who already owns HULU) is holding so much FUBO stock? A big play is coming in the future, this may be the future of Sports Streaming. Netflix is 110X larger in market cap yet they dont have a crock of shit worth watching. FUBO has EVERY SPORT AVAILABLE, news channels, kids channels, and entertainment channels. They are also actively trying to implement sports gambling on their platform! Imagine the amount of revenue they could generate if their customers could bet on games right from the TV

100% my friend