Pj tucker
Paul george
Ben mclmore
John wall

Lou williams
Eric gordon

HBK_Kliq_2
12-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Harden would have to take a massive decline in usage/shots and be Kawhi's sidekick. I might consider it if Harden was on board for that.

I heard Harden is happy with John Wall trade though. I think he's staying now.

LoneyROY7
12-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Harden would have to take a massive decline in usage/shots and be Kawhi's sidekick. I might consider it if Harden was on board for that.

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Kawhi would be a great Pippen for Harden. :applause:

Ben Simmons
12-03-2020, 01:25 PM

Harden would definitely be the first option

HBK_Kliq_2
12-03-2020, 01:25 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

Kawhi would be a great Pippen for Harden. :applause:

2014 kawhi - stepped up and won finals MVP
2012 harden - choked and embarrassed himself

2019 Kawhi - stepped up and won finals MVP
2019 Harden - choked and embarrassed himself

Their history says otherwise.

LoneyROY7
12-03-2020, 01:27 PM
2014 kawhi - stepped up and won finals MVP
2012 harden - choked and embarrassed himself

2019 Kawhi - stepped up and won finals MVP
2019 Harden - choked and embarrassed himself

Their history says otherwise.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EaPT3NQXgAUG7Be.jpg

Oh, and these last playoffs? Harden averaged more points and more assists on better efficiency than Kawhi.

HBK_Kliq_2
12-03-2020, 01:50 PM

Oh, and these last playoffs? Harden averaged more points and more assists on better efficiency than Kawhi.

Kawhi plays winning basketball, that's why. Harden had his chance to beat warriors when KD went down, he got eliminated in game 6 and couldn't even take it to game 7.

Kawhi is also the only one who moves right next door to LeBron. Harden and Durant have to run to the east away from LeBron.

Kawhi also outplayed and eliminated Harden in 2017 playoffs.

Kawhi is just the better player if you want a ring, you're in denial. Harden is only better at scoring regular season points. The gap on them as playoff performers is massive.

LoneyROY7
12-03-2020, 01:52 PM
Harden would definitely be the first option

That's pretty clear to anyone with a semblance of basketball IQ. :applause:

RRR3
12-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Kawhi plays winning basketball, that's why. Harden had his chance to beat warriors when KD went down, he got eliminated in game 6 and couldn't even take it to game 7.

Kawhi is also the only one who moves right next door to LeBron. Harden and Durant have to run to the east away from LeBron.

Kawhi also outplayed and eliminated Harden in 2017 playoffs.

Kawhi is just the better player if you want a ring, you're in denial. Harden is only better at scoring regular season points. The gap on them as playoff performers is massive.
It’s really not and Harden was better in this year’s playoffs.

HBK_Kliq_2
12-03-2020, 02:50 PM
It’s really not and Harden was better in this year’s playoffs.

https://stathead.com/basketball/pcm_finder.cgi?request=1&sum=1&player_id1=leonaka01&p1yrfrom=2016&p1yrto=2020&player_id2=hardeja01&p2yrfrom=2015&p2yrto=2020

I looked at Harden from 2015-preaent vs Kawhi 2016-present and Kawhi smokes him. Kawhi manages to have .2 higher VORP then Harden despite playing 511 less minutes! That's telling you that Kawhi is on a higher tier of impact and its not really close. Kawhi's win share 48 is also +7, kawhi has the +2.9 on BPM, Kawhi is +4 on PER.

So what are you really looking at? You see what you want to see. Kawhi also has 10 more career finals wins. Better not come back with teammate excuses either because anybody with a brain knows that Chris Paul is better then Kyle Lowry. Plus harden was a 6th man in 2012 finals with no pressure and still choking. Kawhi in 2014 was busting Lebron's ass.

GrayGoat
12-03-2020, 02:54 PM
Kawhi would have to be the 2nd option

Lil-Shrimp
12-03-2020, 03:08 PM

KD went down in game 5 in near the end of 3rd quarter. The score was 65-68. James Harden couldn’t win a game against a KD-less Warriors. That’s a major choke job. Who gives a shit about numbers when he can’t even beat a warriors team without KD.

Ya boy harden stay choking in the playoffs like he does every year

Basketball r Us
12-03-2020, 04:58 PM
A Clippers teammate might just beat up Harden for not playing defense..