Trail Blazers: CJ McCollum.
Kings: Harrison Barnes.
Spurs: DeMar DeRozan.
Raptors: OG Anunoby.
Jazz: Joe Ingles.
Wizards: Rui Hachimura.

Smoke117
12-03-2020, 10:18 PM
I don't see how most of these guys are overhyped, but alright.

Mr. Woke
12-03-2020, 10:34 PM
I don't see how most of these guys are overhyped, but alright.

Which ones do you want to ask me about?

Axe
12-04-2020, 01:45 AM
John wall is already overhyped on the rockets? :wtf:

Mr. Woke
12-04-2020, 02:11 AM
John wall is already overhyped on the rockets? :wtf:

Yah boi. He is a worse version of Russ.

Doranku
12-04-2020, 02:20 AM
Jrue Holiday is more overhyped than the 2x MVP who can't shoot from outside of 5 feet? :oldlol: Most casual fans probably don't even know who the **** Jrue Holiday is.

Xiao Yao You
12-04-2020, 05:06 AM
I'd go with Mitchell as far as the Jazz go or Clarkson

HylianNightmare
12-04-2020, 07:29 AM
ag orlando dudes trash

Manny98
12-04-2020, 07:54 AM
I'd go with Mitchell as far as the Jazz go or Clarkson
Gobert is always a non factor in the playoffs, he's a complete liability against small lineups where he has to defend on the perimeter

Mr. Woke
12-04-2020, 09:55 AM
Jrue Holiday is more overhyped than the 2x MVP who can't shoot from outside of 5 feet? :oldlol: Most casual fans probably don't even know who the **** Jrue Holiday is.

Bucks fans seriously think that Jrue is a star and that he was worth three future first round picks.

Manny98
12-04-2020, 09:56 AM
Bucks fans seriously think that Jrue is a star and that he was worth three future first round picks.
He's only a slight upgrade over Bledsoe

Xiao Yao You
12-04-2020, 10:25 AM
Gobert is always a non factor in the playoffs, he's a complete liability against small lineups where he has to defend on the perimeter

none of which is true but keep trying

Mask the Embiid
12-04-2020, 10:31 AM
He's only a slight upgrade over Bledsoe

Literally traded a 1st team all-defensive player for another one.Upgraded 3 inches in height and downgraded 30 iq points in basketball iq (yes, bledsoe is a much better playmaker).Neither one of them can fking shoot nba wise

and you gave up 3 1st picks for someone who didnt even change anything for you:oldlol: o and you took a huge hit in chemistry :oldlol:

Manny98
12-04-2020, 10:43 AM
none of which is true but keep trying
It is hence why Utah struggle to get out of the first round these past couple of seasons

Goberts defensive impact completely diminishes in the playoffs

Jasper
12-04-2020, 11:14 AM
giannis for the Bucks

Xiao Yao You
12-04-2020, 11:31 AM
It is hence why Utah struggle to get out of the first round these past couple of seasons

Goberts defensive impact completely diminishes in the playoffs

The reason Houston beat them was lack of spacing on offense. The reason Denver did was lack of size outside their 2 centers

jayfan
12-04-2020, 11:58 AM
Which ones do you want to ask me about?

I mean, in order for a player to be overhyped, he has to be 'hyped'.

3/4 of the players on your list aren't even hyped.

Gary Harris? Maxi Kleber? OG? Wiggins? Joe Ingles? Vucevic? Grant Williams?

I'll stop, but could keep going.

RRR3
12-04-2020, 12:08 PM
How the hell is Grant Williams overhyped? No one talks about him besides Celtics fans and afaik they don’t say he’s amazing or anything. What a weird thread.

Mr. Woke
12-04-2020, 12:19 PM
I mean, in order for a player to be overhyped, he has to be 'hyped'.

3/4 of the players on your list aren't even hyped.

Gary Harris? Maxi Kleber? OG? Wiggins? Joe Ingles? Vucevic? Grant Williams?

I'll stop, but could keep going.

Many Nuggets fans act like Gary is another rising star, meanwhile he doesn't look like a rising star at all.

Many Dallas fans act like Maxi is untouchable. Fookin lol!

Many Raptors fans act like OG is untouchable and a rising star who could be the next Kawhi. Fookin lol!

Many Warriors fans act like Wiggins is a rising star. Fookin lol!

Many Jazz fans think that Ingles is better than other players who are legitimately better than he is. Some Jazz fans tried telling me that Joe is better than Paul George.

Many Magic fans act like Vucevic is untouchable.

Many Celtics fans think that Grant Williams is a rising star who shouldn't be traded.

Mr. Woke
12-04-2020, 12:20 PM
How the hell is Grant Williams overhyped? No one talks about him besides Celtics fans and afaik they don’t say he’s amazing or anything. What a weird thread.

Many Celtics fans act like he is a rising star who should not be traded. He is an undersized big with a subpar offensive game. I was shocked that he went in the first round.

Xiao Yao You
12-04-2020, 12:35 PM
Many Nuggets fans act like Gary is another rising star, meanwhile he doesn't look like a rising star at all.

Many Dallas fans act like Maxi is untouchable. Fookin lol!

Many Raptors fans act like OG is untouchable and a rising star who could be the next Kawhi. Fookin lol!

Many Warriors fans act like Wiggins is a rising star. Fookin lol!

Many Jazz fans think that Ingles is better than other players who are legitimately better than he is. Some Jazz fans tried telling me that Joe is better than Paul George.

Many Magic fans act like Vucevic is untouchable.

Many Celtics fans think that Grant Williams is a rising star who shouldn't be traded.

What Jazz fan thinks Ingles is better than George? He's given George trouble in the past. Maybe that's your confusion? Joe is a great role player that can hit open shots, run pick and roll and get under the other teams skin. Every team in the league would love to have him though he's been on the decline the past couple years

Manny98
12-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Celtics - Kemba, basically a homeless mans version of Kyrie

Raptors - Siakam - Role player been paid 130 million

Mr. Woke
12-04-2020, 01:35 PM
What Jazz fan thinks Ingles is better than George? He's given George trouble in the past. Maybe that's your confusion? Joe is a great role player that can hit open shots, run pick and roll and get under the other teams skin. Every team in the league would love to have him though he's been on the decline the past couple years

Joe is an overhyped Aussie.

Xiao Yao You
12-04-2020, 01:36 PM

Only on ISH is 23 pts (45/36/79)/7 rbds/4 ass/1 blk/1 stl a role player! :lol

Mr. Woke
12-04-2020, 01:36 PM

Kemba is definitely overhyped/not on Kyrie's level.

Siakam is also overhyped. Lol at the Raptors for giving him that much money!

NugzFan
12-04-2020, 01:56 PM

yeah we say this all the time. :oldlol:

Manny98
12-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Only on ISH is 23 pts (45/36/79)/7 rbds/4 ass/1 blk/1 stl a role player! :lol

Siakam come playoff time = 17ppg off 39% from the floor

He's garbage, worst contract in the NBA

Xiao Yao You
12-04-2020, 02:47 PM
Siakam come playoff time = 17ppg off 39% from the floor

He's garbage, worst contract in the NBA

17 points not a role player. Only 26. Best ball is ahead of him

Wally450
12-04-2020, 05:32 PM
Its Tatum for the Celtics. I love the guy and I expect him to turn into a superstar, but that doesn't mean he's not overhyped.

AirTupac
12-04-2020, 05:36 PM
Its Tatum for the Celtics. I love the guy and I expect him to turn into a superstar, but that doesn't mean he's not overhyped.

Even Loston fans know he's overrated chucker who chokes in the 4th :oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

Mr. Woke
12-04-2020, 05:45 PM
yeah we say this all the time. :oldlol:

Many Nuggets fans are deluded about Gary. He should be traded as soon as possible.

AirTupac
12-04-2020, 05:56 PM
Many Nuggets fans are deluded about Gary. He should be traded as soon as possible.

To be fair, most Nugget fans are braindead. Nugzfans thinks Grant wasn't a key piece lost lmfao.

Mr. Woke
12-04-2020, 06:04 PM
To be fair, most Nugget fans are braindead. Nugzfans thinks Grant wasn't a key piece lost lmfao.

For sure. The high altitude causes brain damage.

AirTupac
12-04-2020, 08:01 PM
For sure. The high altitude causes brain damage.

:oldlol:

MadDog
12-04-2020, 08:17 PM
Yeah... None of these players are "overryped" Mr Joke.

imdaman99
12-04-2020, 08:28 PM
As a Knicks fan, I'm torn on Frank. When they won, it was usually because of him. But he's been so inconsistent. Feel like he'd be a valuable player on a good team but hopefully Thibs can unlock him, he's barely old enough to drink so he's got a long career ahead of him if he can keep improving. The fanbase is split on him but us guys that like him do hype him, can't front :lol

Wally450
12-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Even Loston fans know he's overrated chucker who chokes in the 4th :oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

Jesus Christ your reading comprehension isn't there.

I never said he was overrated.

I expect him to become a superstar in this league and in the MVP race when he gets a bit older, but as of this moment, there are some over exaggerated claims of him at his young age. That makes him overhyped.