PDA

View Full Version : Watch the whole NBA season for 100$

dirkdiggler41
12-04-2020, 08:43 AM
I have used Hehestream for a couple of seasons now and it works very well. Great support and actually people responding and not some cheap support that just send you a link to a FAQ that has nothing to do with what you asked (nba league pass).

NO BLACKOUTS, EVER
No matter if you're in the arena, at home on the couch, or at a friends: you can watch every game, of every team.

YOUR FAVORITE BROADCAST CREW
We feature both local broadcast teams and the nationally-televised crews. The choice is yours.

BETTER QUALITY THAN YOUTUBE'S 1080P
YouTube's 1080p runs at 4500Kbps. Our feeds max out at 8000Kbps. You'll enjoy the most crystal-clear picture available.

WORKS GREAT ON CHROMECAST
Send the feed straight to your television with just a click when using Google Chromecast.

COMMUNITY-SUPPORTED ROKU AND MORE
Our great community gets even better by bringing HeheStreams to your TV, with apps for Roku, AppleTV, and more.

NATIONALLY-TELEVISED GAMES INCLUDED!
Some providers lock you out of nationally-televised broadcast. Not HeheStreams. Don't miss out on any game, nationally-televised games included.

WATCH WHEN YOU WANT ON-DEMAND
Game over? There's nothing to worry about. You can watch games on-demand all season so you can relive your favorite moments.

NO LAG, NO BUFFERING
Our streams are served straight from the world's leading content delivery network. With over 2700 points of presence around the globe, you're ensured a great experience.

NO APPS OR TECHY CONFIGURATION REQUIRED
HeheStreams works with just a browser and on every modern browser. There's nothing to install or configure, just visit the website and play.

I created the link below for referral. Not sure what I get out of it. You can also just visit hehestream.com

https://www.hehestreams.com/?ref=insidehoops