PDA

View Full Version : Karl-Anthony Towns Lost 7 Family Members To Covid

FireDavidKahn
12-04-2020, 05:49 PM
https://twitter.com/JonKrawczynski/status/1334963544241082369?s=19

KAT says he has lost six other family/relations from COVID in addition to his mother. "I'm the one looking for answers to try to keep my family well informed and make all the moves necessary to keep them alive."

Shit like that will change a man. Unbelievable what he went through

LAmbruh
12-04-2020, 05:52 PM
crazy, and to think there are people who think it's a hoax and say he's lying

what a shame :(

Kblaze8855
12-04-2020, 05:55 PM
My biological dad died after being hospitalized with it. Had a heart attack which may or may not have been related. We had not been close in almost 30 years so I wasn’t broken up about it or anything. Losing 7 people though? Your mom being one?

I don’t know what is do with that.

FireDavidKahn
12-04-2020, 05:56 PM
crazy, and to think there are people who think it's a hoax and say he's lying

what a shame :(

He actually was the one who made the decision to pull the plug on his mother.

Damn guy went through more shit in this past year then most would go through in life times.

FireDavidKahn
12-04-2020, 05:59 PM
My biological dad died after being hospitalized with it. Had a heart attack which may or may not have been related. We had not been close in almost 30 years so I wasn’t broken up about it or anything. Losing 7 people though? Your mom being one?

And to top it off like I said in my other post, he was the one who gave the ok to pull the plug on his mom... Then he was the one who broke the news to get mom (his grandmother) IIRC. He did one interview a few months where he went into explicit detail so I may have who he called wrong... But he only ever talked about his mom.

These 6 other deaths is news to everyone:(

LoneyROY7
12-04-2020, 06:04 PM
"Yeah, and I've lost 7 family members to the flu, so what?"

warriorfan
12-04-2020, 06:05 PM
Beta.

Stanley Kobrick
12-04-2020, 06:24 PM
:(

FourthTenor
12-04-2020, 06:41 PM
This makes me emotional so I will trust the anecdotal medical expertise of Karl Anthony Towns about Covid-19.

I am officially scared and willing to do anything anyone tells me.

FireDavidKahn
12-04-2020, 06:42 PM
One of them was his uncle who just died last night.

https://twitter.com/JonKrawczynski/status/1334981699638267906

KAT on returning to play after losing his mother and six others to COVID, including an uncle just last night.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EobOx1BXIAET-Pp?format=jpg&name=small

Dude sounds like he's ready to retire. Just take the damn year off and rest up, KAT!

insight
12-04-2020, 06:44 PM
You sound real childish!

Horatio33
12-04-2020, 06:56 PM

Nobody loves you, most of all you dont love yourself.

Stephonit
12-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Such a high incidence! Is it a very large family or is there something that predisposes his family to being severely affected by the virus?

SATAN
12-04-2020, 07:15 PM
lol@people not recognizing Loney's sarcasm.

FireDavidKahn
12-04-2020, 07:23 PM
Such a high incidence! Is it a very large family or is there something that predisposes his family to being severely affected by the virus?

Who knows.

Hardly anything about this virus is known right now.

Jasper
12-04-2020, 07:28 PM
https://twitter.com/JonKrawczynski/status/1334963544241082369?s=19

Shit like that will change a man. Unbelievable what he went through
It's the Trump China flu ... mask up is the answer ... follow trump and the above is what happens.

bladefd
12-04-2020, 09:05 PM

Maybe blood pressure issues exist across the family? Like everyone on my paternal grandmother's side has blood pressure and heart issues - across the board -- her parents, her siblings, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, even her great nephews. Most of her family is long gone as is she, but that has continued to those blood related to her. Luckily I don't have blood pressure or heart issues, but who knows if I develop something down the road? My dad & aunt have heart issues. Luckily my mom's side doesn't have any heart issues including my maternal grandma.

It doesn't have to be bp/heart issues or something else that is genetic. Is asthma genetic? I don't know, could be many things

warriorfan
12-05-2020, 03:00 PM
Maybe blood pressure issues exist across the family? Like everyone on my paternal grandmother's side has blood pressure and heart issues - across the board -- her parents, her siblings, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, even her great nephews. Most of her family is long gone as is she, but that has continued to those blood related to her. Luckily I don't have blood pressure or heart issues, but who knows if I develop something down the road? My dad & aunt have heart issues. Luckily my mom's side doesn't have any heart issues including my maternal grandma.

It doesn't have to be bp/heart issues or something else that is genetic. Is asthma genetic? I don't know, could be many things

:wtf:

:roll:

BurningHammer
12-05-2020, 03:29 PM

Sorry to hear that, bro :(

The virus seems to mess up infected people's respiratory system very hard that leads to blood clot, which causes other lethal conditions like stroke or heart attack.

FourthTenor
12-05-2020, 05:40 PM
Sorry to hear that, bro :(

The virus seems to mess up infected people's respiratory system very hard that leads to blood clot, which causes other lethal conditions like stroke or heart attack.

We also pay hospitals cash money to categorize as many deaths as covid that they possible can.

FKAri
12-05-2020, 06:13 PM
We also pay hospitals cash money to categorize as many deaths as covid that they possible can.

We do the same with cancer and we give WAY move money for it too.

FourthTenor
12-05-2020, 06:47 PM

We incentivize hospitals to report someone died of cancer even if they may not have?

Stanley Kobrick
12-05-2020, 07:05 PM
:cheers:

tpols
12-05-2020, 07:06 PM

Why would that invalidate his claim? That's a huge corruption too just like COVID. Extreme sugar consumption + chemical exposure are the primary causes, yet there's a million commercials for bad food and products that people end up using in excess. Then they sell their drugs to you at a ridiculous premium. It's all business.

FourthTenor
12-05-2020, 07:07 PM
Why would that invalidate his claim? That's a huge corruption too just like COVID. Extreme sugar consumption + chemical exposure are the primary causes, yet there's a million commercials for bad food and products that people end up using in excess. Then they sell their drugs to you at a ridiculous premium. It's all business.

Military-industrial complex.
Medical-industrial complex.

Gotta feed the machine with public money because there's turrorists and there's covid!

Stanley Kobrick
12-05-2020, 07:08 PM
kat is faking his relatives deaths for IG clout and to get joe biden elected

tpols
12-05-2020, 07:11 PM
Military-industrial complex.
Medical-industrial complex.

Gotta feed the machine with public money because there's turrorists and there's covid!

The ****ed up thing is... it's so true. The phony wars that bankrupted us, along with the ridiculous price gouging in the pharma industry are the biggest culprits for USA 25+ trillion dollar debt. These two crooked industries are going to end up being the downfall of the country.

FourthTenor
12-05-2020, 07:15 PM
The ****ed up thing is... it's so true. The phony wars that bankrupted us, along with the ridiculous price gouging in the pharma industry are the biggest culprits for USA 25+ trillion dollar debt. These two crooked industries are going to end up being the downfall of the country.

It's all very confusing to me, but if I just hate the Orange Man the mainstream will include me and keep me safe.

Bronbron23
12-05-2020, 07:35 PM
It's not that covid is a hoax or a lie It's just that the reaction to it by the government and people in general is disproportionate to other things that can kill people. The government has never gave a shit about people dying. If anything the world is getting to populated and they need it. So why now do they care all of a sudden?

And not to sound insensitive but I dont get shutting everything down and crippling the economy for something that kills mostly old people anyway. They're basically destroying the present and future for the past. It dosn't make sense.

SATAN
12-05-2020, 08:28 PM
The dumbest people on Earth post on this forum.

FourthTenor
12-05-2020, 09:28 PM
It's not that covid is a hoax or a lie It's just that the reaction to it by the government and people in general is disproportionate to other things that can kill people. The government has never gave a shit about people dying. If anything the world is getting to populated and they need it. So why now do they care all of a sudden?

And not to sound insensitive but I dont get shutting everything down and crippling the economy for something that kills mostly old people anyway. They're basically destroying the present and future for the past. It dosn't make sense.

When old people were voting for Orange Man in 2016, blue state sheep be like:

FVCK OLD PEOPLE, THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST, STUPID OLD RACIST FVCKS, THEY RUIN SOCIETY WITH THEIR OLDNESS, STUPID OLD REDNECK FVCKS. WE NEED AGE LIMITS ON POLITICIANS AND VOTING AND LIFE”

Fast forward to 2020, Democrat leaders tell the sheep we have to rescue all the old people to make Orange Man look Bad.

Blue state sheep like:

REPUBLICANS DONT CARE ABOUT THE ELDERLY!!!! THEY HATE OLDER AMERICANS, OH MY FVCKING GAWD!!! FVCK THOSE STUPID RACIST REDNECKS WHO DONT CARE ABOUT THE ELDERLY AND OUR DEAR SENIOR CITIZENS!!!

Classic Orwellian doublethink from all the usual beta inferiors.

Axe
12-05-2020, 09:47 PM
What a sad year for mr. Towns.

Atlantis
12-05-2020, 10:40 PM

FVCK OLD PEOPLE, THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST, STUPID OLD RACIST FVCKS, THEY RUIN SOCIETY WITH THEIR OLDNESS, STUPID OLD REDNECK FVCKS. WE NEED AGE LIMITS ON POLITICIANS AND VOTING AND LIFE”

Fast forward to 2020, Democrat leaders tell the sheep we have to rescue all the old people to make Orange Man look Bad.

Blue state sheep like:

REPUBLICANS DONT CARE ABOUT THE ELDERLY!!!! THEY HATE OLDER AMERICANS, OH MY FVCKING GAWD!!! FVCK THOSE STUPID RACIST REDNECKS WHO DONT CARE ABOUT THE ELDERLY AND OUR DEAR SENIOR CITIZENS!!!

Umm, I can mock people for having outdated ideas and holding back progress while still caring about their health and not wishing them dead...

FourthTenor
12-05-2020, 10:50 PM
Umm, I can mock people for having outdated ideas and holding back progress while still caring about their health and not wishing them dead...

STFU, no you cant phaggit.

SATAN
12-05-2020, 11:00 PM

Blue state sheep like:

You have issues bro :lol

GOBB
12-06-2020, 02:02 PM
I lost my mom in April to covid. Hospitals looked like military check points. So I know what Towns is going through.

Stanley Kobrick
12-06-2020, 02:08 PM
I lost my mom in April to covid. Hospitals looked like military check points. So I know what Towns is going through.

scuzzy
12-06-2020, 02:28 PM
sorry GOBB

Axe
12-07-2020, 03:39 AM
Condolences sir