PDA

View Full Version : vaccine and fans at arena's

Jasper
12-07-2020, 09:03 PM
100% of the franchises are taking cvd19 seriously , and when the vaccine comes out I am sure players and staff will be on board.
What about the fan's ??
Say 20% of the fans don't take it as experts predict , will the franchises screen who is coming in to 15,000 seat arenas ????????????????????

thoughts

Walk on Water
12-08-2020, 04:29 AM
won't be allowed in without vaccine. Better get vaccinated.

k0kakw0rld
12-08-2020, 01:47 PM
F**K your vaccine and your Covid-19

They literally are imposing stuff on people. Expect people to be going to jail for refusing to take the vaccine. Expect people to get killed by our governments. (That's what is called "controlling the MASS"). It's all a distraction ladies and gents.

Bronbron23
12-08-2020, 02:12 PM
100% of the franchises are taking cvd19 seriously , and when the vaccine comes out I am sure players and staff will be on board.
What about the fan's ??
Say 20% of the fans don't take it as experts predict , will the franchises screen who is coming in to 15,000 seat arenas ????????????????????

thoughts

Should be no different then the flu once the vaccine comes out so shouldn't be a problem. They don't screen for flu vaccines

Xiao Yao You
12-08-2020, 02:33 PM
F**K your vaccine and your Covid-19

They literally are imposing stuff on people. Expect people to be going to jail for refusing to take the vaccine. Expect people to get killed by our governments. (That's what is called "controlling the MASS"). It's all a distraction ladies and gents.

**** people that endanger others with their stupidity

k0kakw0rld
12-08-2020, 02:37 PM
You are a small man with a small mind. If you don't get what the government is doing, you are an idiot. Do you read or just follow whatever the media is telling you to do?

Do you know what is the real purpose of this vaccine? Do you know what kind of shit they can put in your body? nah f**k that stay woke.

You talking about COVID-19 like it is the deadliest disease on earth.

Jasper
12-08-2020, 07:00 PM
You are a small man with a small mind. If you don't get what the government is doing, you are an idiot. Do you read or just follow whatever the media is telling you to do?

Do you know what is the real purpose of this vaccine? Do you know what kind of shit they can put in your body? nah f**k that stay woke.

I see you edited your reply , so obviously you must be as dump as your msg.
Guys like you need cvd19 so you can die , and your family can cry for what little loss your life is. lmao

SATAN
12-08-2020, 07:05 PM

You are an absolute moron.

Bronbron23
12-08-2020, 07:28 PM
It makes no sense to check if people are vaccinated. If it ends up being 20% like experts say then that means 80% of the population have taken it. That will drive the death rates and infection rate below the flu. Even with a vaccine the flu infects tens of millions and kills tens of thousands and they dont screen for the flu. With a vaccine the coronavirus will infect and kill less than that so why screen for people vaccinated for the coronavirus?

Xiao Yao You
12-08-2020, 08:06 PM
It makes no sense to check if people are vaccinated. If it ends up being 20% like experts say then that means 80% of the population have taken it. That will drive the death rates and infection rate below the flu. Even with a vaccine the flu infects tens of millions and kills tens of thousands and they dont screen for the flu. With a vaccine the coronavirus will infect and kill less than that so why screen for people vaccinated for the coronavirus?

It's not just the deaths. People are permanently ****ed up even if they recover

talkingconch
12-08-2020, 08:29 PM
uh no I won't be taking a rushed vaccine. Most of the general population isn't smart so they'll rush to it.

the virus has a very low risk for healthy people. Look up the percentages.

if you are immunosuppressed you should be careful. The problem is often some individuals get it and they have symptoms and long lasting effects.

Xiao Yao You
12-08-2020, 08:46 PM
uh no I won't be taking a rushed vaccine. Most of the general population isn't smart so they'll rush to it.

the virus has a very low risk for healthy people. Look up the percentages.

if you are immunosuppressed you should be careful. The problem is often some individuals get it and they have symptoms and long lasting effects.

I won't rush to it because I can't. I will be in the last group to get it

tpols
12-08-2020, 08:51 PM
I aint taking no bullshit vaccine.

FourthTenor
12-08-2020, 08:53 PM
I always picture Ed Gein when OP posts.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Edgein.jpg

tpols
12-08-2020, 08:53 PM
Should be no different then the flu once the vaccine comes out so shouldn't be a problem. They don't screen for flu vaccines

flu vaccines were never mandatory. this one they will try to make to be.

tpols
12-08-2020, 08:57 PM

no they're not. So your boy rudy is going to keep balling while being "permanently ****ed up"? How will he be able to run up and down the court all day with his lungs shredded? How big of a sheep are you? I've known multiple people with it and nothing happened outside a sniffle. It has a 99.9% survival rate with the majority not even showing symptoms.

FourthTenor
12-08-2020, 08:58 PM
I aint taking no bullshit vaccine.

Realistically, there might not be a choice.

It's clear a significant portion of Americans simply dont care if the government violates your rights. And when restrictions on travel and work and basically everything are imposed unless you've been vaccinated, enough Americans will support it that the government wont have to worry about significant backlash. It would take a strong majority of the country to keep the federal government honest, and obviously you simply can't depend on the majority to have your back. Society is chock full of hysterical idiots who believe their fears and emotions take precedence over your rights. You're gonna have to take the vaccine or live like a hermit.

There's no way around it.

The good news is the vaccine should be harmless, it isn't gonna be any kind of poison or microchip shit or whatever. It's basically just a giant handout to the medical industrial complex to keep those stock numbers nice and juicy. That's why you'll have to take it. They're not gonna try and fvck with your anatomy or anything.

tpols
12-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Realistically, there might not be a choice.

It's clear a significant portion of Americans simply dont care if the government violates your rights. And when restrictions on travel and work and basically everything are imposed unless you've been vaccinated, enough Americans will support it that the government wont have to worry about significant backlash. It would take a strong majority of the country to keep the federal government honest, and obviously you simply can't depend on the majority to have your back. Society is chock full of hysterical idiots who believe their fears and emotions take precedence over your rights. You're gonna have to take the vaccine or live like a hermit.

There's no way around it.

The good news is the vaccine should be harmless, it isn't gonna be any kind of poison or microchip shit or whatever. It's basically just a giant handout to the medical industrial complex to keep those stock numbers nice and juicy. That's why you'll have to take it. They're not gonna try and fvck with your anatomy or anything.

The crazy thing to me is why would you care if I'm vaccinated or not? If everyone who is afraid of this made up calamity has taken the vaccine, and are immune to it, how can I hurt you? If I caught it and passed it to you... you have the vaccine! You're immune to it. Your immune system has the antibodies to identify and destroy it on sight.

Right?

FourthTenor
12-08-2020, 09:10 PM
The crazy thing to me is why would you care if I'm vaccinated or not? If everyone who is afraid of this made up calamity has taken the vaccine, and are immune to it, how can I hurt you? If I caught it and passed it to you... you have the vaccine! You're immune to it. Your immune system has the antibodies to identify and destroy it on sight.

Right?

I agree the reasons and justifications they'll come up with wont make any sense. But of course it wont matter.

A lack of conformity will make people insecure, because you're not doing things their way. And if you don't fail doing it your way, or dont come to regret not doing it the way they've been screaming about, they'll look foolish. And they certainly dont wanna take a chance of that.

So they'll make sure everyone is bullied into doing it their way. A natural human tendency the government can exploit mercilessly.

Xiao Yao You
12-08-2020, 09:21 PM

Right?

the vaccine isn't 100%. The virus goes away if everyone is vaccinated

tpols
12-08-2020, 09:30 PM
the vaccine isn't 100%. The virus goes away if everyone is vaccinated

You do realize the vaccine doesn't stop you from catching it right? A vaccinated individual would catch it just as easy as someone who wasn't vaccinated. The only difference being the vaccinated person would have been exposed to it before and have antibodies to flag it for their white blood cells to gang up on, and kill it. Given that, how would it affect you if other people weren't vaccinated? Furthermore why are you so afraid of an illness with 99.9% recovery? Is Gobert's career finished? He had it.... ****ed for life right?

Xiao Yao You
12-08-2020, 09:53 PM
You do realize the vaccine doesn't stop you from catching it right? A vaccinated individual would catch it just as easy as someone who wasn't vaccinated. The only difference being the vaccinated person would have been exposed to it before and have antibodies to flag it for their white blood cells to gang up on, and kill it. Given that, how would it affect you if other people weren't vaccinated? Furthermore why are you so afraid of an illness with 99.9% recovery? Is Gobert's career finished? He had it.... ****ed for life right?

Gobert is a young athlete in his physical prime. I'm not

Bronbron23
12-08-2020, 10:45 PM

Vaccines permanently f*ck people too dude.

Bronbron23
12-08-2020, 10:48 PM
flu vaccines were never mandatory. this one they will try to make to be.

Dosn't sound like they're making it mandatory. It does sound like they're gonna make life difficult for those who don't though.

FKAri
12-08-2020, 10:59 PM
**** people that endanger others with their stupidity

Says the Rudy Gobert superfan. :oldlol:

Jasper
12-09-2020, 11:09 AM
TRump said if you don't take the vaccine that the remainder of the people that haven't had it will get cvd19 at a higher
Chinese level and die....
it has brains lmao

They call it Trump vaccine for a reason ,,, he has his DNA in everyone, so he lives on !!!!!!!!!!!

warriorfan
12-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Xiao Yao You, if you are that concerned about it you could always move to China. According to them they have things under control over there.

Good luck :cheers:

Manny98
12-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Another one has fallen for the media fear mongering I see :facepalm

AlternativeAcc.
12-09-2020, 01:10 PM
Gobert is a young athlete in his physical prime. I'm not

Damn, you're a bitch :oldlol: