PDA

View Full Version : Lebron hurt by Kyrie comments

Nike D'Antoni
12-08-2020, 12:47 AM
"I was like damn..The whole while I was in Cleveland , I only wanted to see Kyrie be the MVP of our league.I only cares about his success ..It kind of hurt me a little bit"

Pipes2.0
12-08-2020, 01:48 AM
"I'm not mad, just disappointed."

-LeDaddy

HBK_Kliq_2
12-08-2020, 02:16 AM
Stars demand trades to be away from LeBron I guess huh? Haha

light
12-08-2020, 02:49 AM
Yeah, no one knew how much of a cancer Kyrie really was then.

The dude creates bizarre drama for the sole purpose of special attention. He's super needy in that way.

KingMambaFan
12-08-2020, 03:52 AM
Do you guys have the stats or list of LeBron and Kyrie game winners / clutch shots in the playoffs?

Sulico
12-08-2020, 04:17 AM
What was Kyrie's comments?

bluechox2
12-08-2020, 06:18 AM
finally has a teamate in KD that he knows he can give to at the end of games and score

TheGoatest
12-08-2020, 06:29 AM
finally has a teamate in KD that he knows he can give to at the end of games and score

Don't worry, he's going to insult Durant as well one day, after they're not playing together.
He insults and destroys everything that isn't all about him. Notice how he isn't calling for the league to get shut down these days where he's healthy (apparently), and there's excitement about the Nets, unlike this summer.
Something tells me that he's going to call for a boycott again if he gets injured (which he probably will).

ArbitraryWater
12-08-2020, 08:46 AM
why no video on this quote?

cause it'd be better for him with vid?

Wally450
12-08-2020, 10:20 AM
OP should be banned for not providing a source.

OP should just be banned anyways.

TheCorporation
12-08-2020, 10:38 AM

LeBron "only" has the most playoff game winners in NBA history.

Lite work for the King.

:lebronamazed:

Marchesk
12-08-2020, 11:13 AM
Why do modern superstarts have such thin skins? Durant, Kyrie, Harden and Lebron. You think Jordan, Bird or Magic would have said this kind of shit?

TheGoatest
12-08-2020, 11:28 AM
You think Jordan, Bird or Magic would have said this kind of shit?

:roll:

Go watch Jordan's Hall of Fame speech to see what he's capable of saying about others.

Not some random excerpt of some random interview. But his friggin Hall of Fame induction speech.

bluechox2
12-08-2020, 11:31 AM

Go watch Jordan's Hall of Fame speech to see what he's capable of saying about others.

after the fact, he aint stroking dick during the season

8Ball
12-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Why do modern superstarts have such thin skins? Durant, Kyrie, Harden and Lebron. You think Jordan, Bird or Magic would have said this kind of shit?

Jordan was still butt hurt over his college coach and said so in his hall of fame speech.

8Ball
12-08-2020, 11:59 AM

Not some random excerpt of some random interview. But his friggin Hall of Fame induction speech.

Jordan went through all the people that "hurt" him in his career in his HOF speech and his acolytes ate it all up and defended his "thin skin" :roll:

insight
12-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Jordan went through all the people that "hurt" him in his career in his HOF speech and his acolytes ate it all up and defended his "thin skin" :roll:

There is a difference, Jordan kept grudges, manufactured disrespect to create rivalries. Jordan demeaned his coaches and teammates his approach and ruthlessness is the complete opposite of Lebron. Lebron attempted to acknowledge Kyrie's greatness and allowed him to do what he did best so he feels hurt by Kyrie taking subliminal shots. Kyrie is immature and should have kept his mouth shut. If he feels he and Durant can wreck shop, go prove it and win a championships instead of making comparisons with other teammates when you haven't done anything in Brooklyn yet.

TheGoatest
12-08-2020, 01:17 PM

Jordan extremists are hilarious.

First they complain about something LeBron does and say that Jordan would never do that.
Then normal, rational non-Jordan extremists point out that Jordan did even worse of the same thing LeBron did.
Jordan extremists response?

https://i.imgur.com/K98gtRy.gif

SouBeachTalents
12-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Magic literally demanded to be traded after having an argument with his coach and because he said he wasn't having fun anymore. Meanwhile Jordan's had his instances of being thin skinned too, most notably his interview with Ahmad Rashad wearing sunglasses and his HOF speech

red1
12-08-2020, 02:48 PM
kyrie has done nothing but choke since being carried to that one ring.

Im sure kd and kyrie will stay up shook the night before every time they have to play lebron and ad

Baller789
12-08-2020, 04:27 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/6488186002

Irving's comments came in October when he called current Brooklyn Nets teammate Kevin Durant the first teammate he feels he can trust to take late-game shots over him during a podcast interview.

L:oldlol:

Basketball r Us
12-08-2020, 04:31 PM
Kylie is a douche.

DoctorP
12-08-2020, 06:45 PM
The truth hurts.

Lebron sucks in the clutch. Old news

3ball
12-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Lebron wants kyrie to be MVP but then turns the SF position into a 2nd point guard? Thereby taking half of kyrie's role?

lol lebron has you guys fooled

Baller789
12-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Lebron wants kyrie to be MVP but then turns the SF position into a 2nd point guard? Thereby taking half of kyrie's role?

He is a disengenious and fake b!tch.

r0drig0lac
12-08-2020, 08:16 PM
OP should be banned for not providing a source.

OP should just be banned anyways.

:lol

Axe
12-08-2020, 08:20 PM
The moment you brought up baldan, this thread was ruined instantly. Merely mentioning his name is enough to unleash the ultimate fury from his mudslingers.

red1
12-08-2020, 08:42 PM

I understood his point... it was very obvious...

he's saying he didn't view him as competition and wanted him to shine, which he did.

Kyrie has a top 3 nba shot under his belt and he'd never be on that stage without that veteran team. Kyrie wasnt the best player OR leader. And thats a trend to this day despite him indirectly saying for years that he wants to be the man.

Dagoods
12-08-2020, 08:48 PM
He should be more concerned with his HGH intake.
And what is he doing to his son? Bronny has no game and no amount of HGH will make him any better. The kid is starting to look like Barry Bonds!

insight
12-08-2020, 10:23 PM
I think Kyrie should win a ring without Lebron before declaring who is more clutch because Kyrie hasn't been relevant in the playoffs without Lebron.

Bronbron23
12-08-2020, 10:58 PM
Pretty dumb on kyrie part. Good chance he'll face bron in finals and this is gonna just motivate him.

Wally450
12-08-2020, 11:59 PM
Pretty dumb on kyrie part. Good chance he'll face bron in finals and this is gonna just motivate him.

Lol, the Nets are not getting anywhere near the Finals.

Axe
12-09-2020, 12:00 AM
Lol, the Nets are not getting anywhere near the Finals.
That's sad news for manny

Baller789
12-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Lebrontards butthurt..lol