PDA

View Full Version : Something is brewing in the Bay...

LoneyROY7
12-08-2020, 05:29 AM
I just caught wind from a source that the Warriors have begun preliminary trade discussions with the Rockets for James Harden and James Wiseman is available. Nothing is imminent as of yet, but talks are PROGRESSING.

Remember you heard it from your favorite ISH insider first.

:pimp:

Axe
12-08-2020, 06:13 AM
This just in: both wiseman and green have tested positive for covid-19. Is this true? Kinda explains why they were the only guys absent in practice from the dub's lineup too.

Smoke117
12-08-2020, 11:34 PM
You have no shame or pride, Loney.

GrayGoat
12-08-2020, 11:35 PM
Good the defense will be amazing

Wally450
12-08-2020, 11:57 PM
You have no shame or pride, Loney.

How is him being a fan of Harden any different than you being a fan of Hayward or CP3?

Smoke117
12-09-2020, 12:01 AM
How is him being a fan of Harden any different than you being a fan of Hayward or CP3?

There is a big difference. He's not a fan. I'm a fan. He's a stan.

Axe
12-09-2020, 12:15 AM
There is a big difference. He's not a fan. I'm a fan. He's a stan.
A weird stan who suddenly cheered for lebron after he got quatro but i guess that's part of who they are

SATAN
12-09-2020, 01:41 AM
Looking forward to seeing the first or second round exit of which ever team he goes to. :applause:

rawimpact
12-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Harden does not fit with Warrior-style ball. Actually, he is the opposite of that style

r0drig0lac
12-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Harden does not fit with Warrior-style ball. Actually, he is the opposite of that style

the "Warrior style-ball" consists of having a LOT more talent than the rest of the league or being a lottery team like 95% of its history

Stanley Kobrick
12-09-2020, 09:43 AM
the "Warrior style-ball" consists of having a LOT more talent than the rest of the league or being a lottery team like 95% of its history
:cheers:

jayfan
12-09-2020, 10:21 AM

But they still have a playing style, which is the opposite of Harden Ball.

If you think Draymond got loud with Durant, you haven't seen anything yet. I hope it happens just for the entertainment value of seeing Harden get grilled.

rawimpact
12-09-2020, 10:32 AM

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-beautiful-chaos-of-the-warriors-offense/

Jasper
12-09-2020, 11:03 AM
I just caught wind from a source that the Warriors have begun preliminary trade discussions with the Rockets for James Harden and James Wiseman is available. Nothing is imminent as of yet, but talks are PROGRESSING.

Remember you heard it from your favorite ISH insider first.

:pimp:
I heard thru the golf course that Curry is leaving in free agency for the Bucks ,, him and Giannis have business to take care of..

PP34Deuce
12-09-2020, 12:59 PM
With Klay's injury and a 32 year old sometimes injured Curry, GSW window is closed. They will be a respectable playoff team but for people thinking they will dominate, that's crazy.

It would take Curry being 85-95% of his prime, Green being about what he is, Wiseman being a 15-12 big and having a PG level SF for them to be a contender again.

I like Wiseman. His jumper looks good and he's fluid. The right coaching will get a 20-12 player with DPOY potential that will ascend right when the Embiid's, AD's of the world are on the back 9.

AlternativeAcc.
12-09-2020, 01:04 PM
But they still have a playing style, which is the opposite of Harden Ball.

If you think Draymond got loud with Durant, you haven't seen anything yet. I hope it happens just for the entertainment value of seeing Harden get grilled.

Harden would leave Curry obsolete on offense sans some catch and shoot opportunities

Just a far better ball handler, passer, decision maker, and scorer

Jealousy would brew for sure amongst curry/dray just like it did when KD took over

jayfan
12-09-2020, 01:39 PM
Harden would leave Curry obsolete on offense sans some catch and shoot opportunities

Just a far better ball handler, passer, decision maker, and scorer

Jealousy would brew for sure amongst curry/dray just like it did when KD took over

But then the playoffs would come, and someone will have to step up once Harden starts bricking and curling up into his little shell.