PDA

View Full Version : NBA point guard rankings for the 2020-21 season

insidehoops
12-09-2020, 11:35 PM
NBA point guard rankings for the 2020-21 season.

Thinking ahead, and only about what went down last season, who do you say are the five best point guards heading into the 2020-21 NBA season? And feel free to list some honorable mentions. Or go beyond the top five if you want. But list at least five point guards.

We'll do this for a few days, and then move on to other positions.

Also, not that assists per game are the entire measure -- they're just one piece of the puzzle -- just as a refresher, here were last season's NBA assists per game leaders.

Listing all players, not just point guards:

LeBron James
Trae Young
Luka Doncic
Ricky Rubio
Damian Lillard
Ben Simmons
James Harden
Devonte' Graham
Kyle Lowry
Ja Morant
Elfrid Payton
Malcolm Brogdon
Russell Westbrook
Nikola Jokic
Lonzo Ball
De'Aaron Fox
Spencer Dinwiddie
Chris Paul
Jrue Holiday
Fred VanVleet
Stephen Curry
Devin Booker
Kyrie Irving
D'Angelo Russell

wagexslave
12-10-2020, 12:13 AM
I'm too indecisive to do league-wide position rankings, but if I narrow it down a bit and limit it to choosing a guard on that list to build a new team around, taking age into consideration, I'd prob prioritize it like this:

1) Doncic
2) Booker
3) Young
4) Morant
5) Fox

Stanley Kobrick
12-10-2020, 12:19 AM
I'm too indecisive to do league-wide position rankings, but if I narrow it down a bit and limit it to choosing a guard on that list to build a new team around, taking age into consideration, I'd prob prioritize it like this:

1) Doncic
2) Booker
3) Young
4) Morant
5) Fox
:cheers:

Mask the Embiid
12-10-2020, 02:08 AM
Curry
CP3

(gap)

Dame
Lowry
kyrie

LeBron Luka Harden...im not courting 6'6 combo guards as pgs...Just the way im making my list.

highwhey
12-10-2020, 02:23 AM
Curry
CP3

(gap)

Dame
Lowry
kyrie

LeBron Luka Harden...im not courting 6'6 combo guards as pgs...Just the way im making my list.

35 year old cp3 led a shitty okc team to the 5th seed.

curry had to fake an injury to prevent an embarrassment of a season.