PDA

View Full Version : How well will the Warriors do this season?

insidehoops
12-10-2020, 11:50 PM
How well do you think the Warriors will do this season?

Playing without Klay Thompson for another season.

But a top rookie prospect, center James Wiseman is on board.

The core remains Stephen Curry, new addition Kelly Oubre Jr., Andrew Wiggins and Draymond Green.

Supported by Kevon Looney, Kent Bazemore, Eric Paschall, Marquese Chriss, Damion Lee, Brad Wanamaker.

Stanley Kobrick
12-10-2020, 11:55 PM
Playing without Klay Thompson for another season

no klay, no play :(

Jasper
12-10-2020, 11:58 PM
top 30 (a lock)

Axe
12-11-2020, 12:00 AM
Steve kerr's future is doomed if he doesn't manage to let this team lock a playoff seed next year :ohwell:

Vino24
12-11-2020, 01:30 AM
I hope Curry sits out the whole season and Wiggins some how squeaks them into the playoffs fvcking up their draft hopes

Brujesino
12-11-2020, 03:25 AM
72-0

Bronbron23
12-11-2020, 10:29 AM
How well do you think the Warriors will do this season?

Playing without Klay Thompson for another season.

But a top rookie prospect, center James Wiseman is on board.

The core remains Stephen Curry, new addition Kelly Oubre Jr., Andrew Wiggins and Draymond Green.

Supported by Kevon Looney, Kent Bazemore, Eric Paschall, Marquese Chriss, Damion Lee, Brad Wanamaker.

When klay went down i was saying they wouldn't make the playoffs but with the addition of kelly oubrey and Bazemore i think they can make 5th-8th seed in the west. Some people might think oubrey dosnt have enough impact to get them to the playoffs but he's a tough player. I think he'll have a big year.

k0kakw0rld
12-11-2020, 01:06 PM
They will miss the playoffs.

jalbert009
12-11-2020, 05:39 PM
I think Warriors are a lock for the playoffs as long as Curry can stay healthy. Wiggins can score and Wiseman looks promising. Dray is still there too.

I think the teams ceiling is second round this year but that's just my guess.

Axe
12-11-2020, 10:14 PM
They will miss the playoffs.
:applause:

highwhey
12-11-2020, 10:20 PM
I think Warriors are a lock for the playoffs as long as Curry can stay healthy. Wiggins can score and Wiseman looks promising. Dray is still there too.

I think the teams ceiling is second round this year but that's just my guess.

the west is super stacked this season. even with a healthy curry and the pieces they assembled, it's gonna be tough to make the playoffs.just off the top of my head the lakers, clippers, mavs, jazz, suns, blazers, nuggets are all better. i'd be willing to bet memphis edges them out as well.

i also think draymond has declined. weird to say bc he's 29, but his shooting has taken a dive since he didn't have the benefit of the spacing from having curry and klay. i just think the warriors need all 3 healthy pieces to be a "contender". curry with some perimeter players doesn't replace the all time best 3&D player in Klay.

Axe
12-11-2020, 10:40 PM
Wtf thread was two pages already not more than 10 mins. ago. What happened?

highwhey
12-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Wtf thread was two pages already not more than 10 mins. ago. What happened?

warrirofan pushed the report button after i ethered him :roll:

he's too predictable

Stanley Kobrick
12-11-2020, 10:53 PM

he's too predictable
i feel bad for the welfarefan, he only posts in the political forum now because he's embarrassed of stephen curry. nba forum posting has been reduced to his walk on welfare dup :(

LAmbruh
12-11-2020, 11:04 PM

he's too predictable

yikes :oldlol:

Axe
12-12-2020, 12:08 AM

he's too predictable
Again!? Ugh! :banghead:

:roll:

NBAGOAT
12-12-2020, 01:22 AM
they'll be in a struggle for the playoffs though have a decent chance. if houston keeps harden I think they're more talented than gs. even if cousins is like 50% of his old self, he and gordon are better than gs's bench. I dont really believe in no though zion should be great, no spacing. memphis doesnt care to make the playoffs and made no moves and minn only has 5 good players on paper, 4 of them guards