PDA

View Full Version : Join me on the James Harden and Paul George bandwagon

dirkdiggler41
12-11-2020, 12:13 PM
People just hate these guys, while they love for example Jamal Murray since he wins playoff games as the second option at a young age, forgetting that Paul George had 54 playoff games at the age of 23 and two of those playoffs he was the number one option. Meanwhile, they love Dirk Nowitzki because he is a true winner even though out of his last nine seasons he only made it out of the first round two times. Before he won, the four seasons before that he only made out of the first round once and he lost in the second round. While James Harden has only lost in the first round four times in his whole career and he has never missed the playoffs, not one season.

So knowing the history of past champions, there is no doubt that to be a winner you first have to become a loser. I truly believe what made champions like Nowitzki and Kobe was their losses. There is no doubt in my mind that either Paul George and James Harden will be in the finals before their career ends because they have lossed and they have learned what it takes.