PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie irving on getting fined: "I do not talk to pawns. My attention is worth more"

Stanley Kobrick
12-11-2020, 12:48 PM
Kyrie is VP of the players union

\\https://i.postimg.cc/fLQbzdhs/z5T1921.png

STATUTORY
12-11-2020, 12:53 PM
ALPHA as ****

this is why he ignored LePawn in this gif:

https://i2.wp.com/media.giphy.com/media/flQDze1Wx7mwg/giphy.gif

Stanley Kobrick
12-11-2020, 12:56 PM
ALPHA as ****

i've never seen this gif, it looks like Lebron is speaking with Christian Thompson. hency why Christian is responding

Kblaze8855
12-11-2020, 01:01 PM
If you have 2+ million to spare getting fined every game the entire season...**** it. Hell if you have it make the last press release you do for the season be that you will match all fines to the league with payments to local charitable causes. Have fans submit causes and spend a weekend picking them with your publicist. Announce where the matching 25K goes after every game on Twitter.

Turn perception around if you’re gonna blow millions anyway.

Kblaze8855
12-11-2020, 01:04 PM
Well I don’t know if that image was there or added(edited posts don’t show if you’re quick enough) but I missed it if it was. He’s “hoping” they donate the fine money.

I bet he could pressure them into it.

imdaman99
12-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Not a fan of Kyrie but him hoping that 100% of that fine money gets donated to communities in need is a win in my book.

Charlie Sheen
12-11-2020, 01:26 PM
The players might want to reevaluate their leadership. Kyrie has never shown to be about anything but what's best for Kyrie. He's manipulative and behaves like a spoiled brat whenever he's met with resistance.

Real Men Wear Green
12-11-2020, 01:43 PM
Apparently his attention is worth $25k a day. I get that a lot of players hate the media but has he thought about how much he could do for these causes he cares about with that kind of money? If he cares as much as he claims to he must surely realize that many of the people he's trying to help don't make 25k in a whole year. The real area where I just can't see eye to eye with Irving is this idea that the words he has to say will make more of a difference than the money he can make. He may have more to contribute than just cash but cash is pretty damn important.

FourthTenor
12-11-2020, 01:43 PM
“Marginalized communities” have been receiving billions and billions, if not TRILLIONS of dollars over the last 25-30 years.

And the wealth and education gap is greater than ever :lol

But please. Donate what ya can. Anything helps.

Mr. Woke
12-11-2020, 01:49 PM
That's awesome!

Kyrie is an awesome guy and definitely one of my favorite players in the league. He gets so much undeserved criticism.

bullettooth
12-11-2020, 02:16 PM
i've never seen this gif, it looks like Lebron is speaking with Christian Thompson. hency why Christian is responding

You only have one friend, right?

Wally450
12-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Not a fan of Kyrie but him hoping that 100% of that fine money gets donated to communities in need is a win in my book.

It goes to NBA approved foundations, so Kyrie knows exactly where they go because he's the VP of the Players Union.

bluechox2
12-11-2020, 02:39 PM
i think the real news shoudl have been, how much of a sheep KD was to follow kyrie...what a beta move

Mr. Woke
12-11-2020, 02:45 PM
i think the real news shoudl have been, how much of a sheep KD was to follow kyrie...what a beta move

Not a beta move at all boyo.

Vino24
12-11-2020, 02:46 PM

Winning with Kyrie counts as 2 chips

bluechox2
12-11-2020, 02:48 PM

sheep quiet AF son

Bronbron23
12-11-2020, 02:52 PM
“Marginalized communities” have been receiving billions and billions, if not TRILLIONS of dollars over the last 25-30 years.

And the wealth and education gap is greater than ever :lol

But please. Donate what ya can. Anything helps.
Wtf are you talking about? Have you been to black neighborhoods? Do you know anyone living in them? Blacks have never been compensated for slavery. Yes billions of dollars have been raised to help the black community but the majority is used just to somewhat remedy the many problems that plague the community which in large part is the consequence of slavery.

To try to help your dumbass to understand it be like you kidnapping someone and mentally and physically abusing them for years and then eventually giving them money to pay for hospital fees and a shrink. Your an idiot dude

AlternativeAcc.
12-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Wtf are you talking about? Have you been to black neighborhoods? Do you know anyone living in them? Blacks have never been compensated for slavery. Yes billions of dollars have been raised to help the black community but the majority is used just to somewhat remedy the many problems that plague the community which in large part is the consequence of slavery.

To try to help your dumbass to understand it be like you kidnapping someone and mentally and physically abusing them for years and then eventually giving them money to pay for hospital fees and a shrink. Your an idiot dude

Black people evolved in a different climate and thus have different strengths/weaknesses than other races, weaknesses that make it hard for them to be successful (relative to other races) in modern society

You do understand this right? You understand why black people were slaves in the 1st place right? Its nobodies fault... biology is biology.

America isn't the only country blacks are 'unsuccessful' in. They are unsuccessful throughout the entire world.

Blaming 'slavery' is your way of avoiding the actual clear truth that there ARE clear differences between human races and its all about what environment they evolved in. Its simple man.

Sports literally prove without a shadow of a doubt that humans are different across races. Undipsutable evidence. Business and success is the mental side of the coin, and yes its more complex, but we see clear evidence within this realm as well.

Drop your ego and start thinking with incredible rationality. The world is very easy to understand once you drop your ego and think like a smart person.

Bronbron23
12-11-2020, 03:13 PM
Black people evolved in a different climate and thus have different strengths/weaknesses than other races, weaknesses that make it hard for them to be successful (relative to other races) in modern society

You do understand this right? You understand why black people were slaves in the 1st place right? Its nobodies fault... biology is biology.

America isn't the only country blacks are 'unsuccessful' in. They are unsuccessful throughout the entire world.

Blaming 'slavery' is your way of avoiding the actual clear truth that there ARE clear differences between human races and its all about what environment they evolved in. Its simple man.

Your an idiot bro. Of course blacks struggle over the world. Slavery wasn't just in america you know. I won't even bother responding to the rest of the dumb shit you said. Your beyond help dude.

AlternativeAcc.
12-11-2020, 03:21 PM
Your an idiot bro. Of course blacks struggle over the world. Slavery wasn't just in america you know. I won't even bother responding to the rest of the dumb shit you said. Your beyond help dude.

Slavery has been around for thousands of years and didn't just affect black people.

You can't use slavery as a justification for why black people have different behavioral traits and score lower on IQ tests.

Blacks from Africa were made slaves and sold by other black people because they were deemed inferior/easier to control to begin with.

Nobody had a wand and magically made black people become slaves in Africa, then America. It was just a natural progression due to slight differences in biology created by different environmental conditions. Its pretty simple.

FourthTenor
12-11-2020, 03:22 PM

Who said anything about black neighborhoods? I used the phrase Kyrie did: marginalized communities.

Have you ever been to a trailer park? A lot of poor and uneducated whites and mexicans in those marginal communities.

Billions are donated to poor communities every year, and every year the wealth gap grows. It's not a color issue (but thanks for awkwardly flipping out about that) it's an issue of charity being presented as a false hope. "Salvation lies within."

But good job jumping immediately to the the "omgz slavery!!!!" card.

That's wassup bro.

FourthTenor
12-11-2020, 03:26 PM

Okay, once can be considered a typo.

Twice suggests you're literacy deficient.

Stanley Kobrick
12-11-2020, 03:27 PM
[Withers] Kevin Love disagrees with former teammate Kyrie Irving’s stance on the media. “Calling anybody a pawn is a sure sign of disrespect,” Love said. “I’m not a divisive person.” (https://twitter.com/twithersAP/status/1337458431310114822)

HBK_Kliq_2
12-11-2020, 03:29 PM
Yeah Kyrie is a weirdo and always injured. Steve Nash wants to coach like D'antoni. I don't see nets winning any rings.

Bronbron23
12-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Slavery has been around for thousands of years and didn't just affect black people.

You can't use slavery as a justification for why black people have different behavioral traits and score lower on IQ tests.

Blacks from Africa were made slaves and sold by other black people because they were deemed inferior/easier to control to begin with.

Nobody had a wand and magically made black people become slaves in Africa, then America. It was just a natural progression due to slight differences in biology created by different environmental conditions. Its pretty simple.

Yes idiot you can absolutely blame slavery for why some blacks have different behavioral traits and some blacks score lower on iq tests. It's not a race thing it's a poverty thing. Alot of whites have similar traits and also score low on iq tests. Its why most poor whites stay poor.

For 400 years blacks weren't allowed educating themselves and when slavery was done for another 100 years they were in shit schools. Should this be used as an excuse to fail in life? No it shouldn't. Life isn't fair all you can do is get passed it and overcome whatever obstacles are in your way. It can however explain why blacks are in the position they're in. Both things can be true you know.

8Ball
12-11-2020, 03:43 PM
Apparently his attention is worth $25k a day. I get that a lot of players hate the media but has he thought about how much he could do for these causes he cares about with that kind of money? If he cares as much as he claims to he must surely realize that many of the people he's trying to help don't make 25k in a whole year. The real area where I just can't see eye to eye with Irving is this idea that the words he has to say will make more of a difference than the money he can make. He may have more to contribute than just cash but cash is pretty damn important.

As a Celtic fan, how did you guys honestly feel about Kyrie.

AlternativeAcc.
12-11-2020, 03:49 PM
Yes idiot you can absolutely blame slavery for why some blacks have different behavioral traits and some blacks score lower on iq tests. It's not a race thing it's a poverty thing. Alot of whites have similar traits and also score low on iq tests. Its why most poor whites stay poor.

For 400 years blacks weren't allowed educating themselves and when slavery was done for another 100 years they were in shit schools. Should this be used as an excuse to fail in life? No it shouldn't. Life isn't fair all you can do is get passed it and overcome whatever obstacles are in your way. It can however explain why blacks are in the position they're in. Both things can be true you know.
Both things are true to some extent, but as I said black people didn't magically become slaves for no reason. They had to be deemed inferior in the 1st place due to environmental differences brother. People in Africa were more tribal and less technologically advanced. They lacked cohesion and communal strength, thus were more exploitable and easier to control.

You cant celebrate blacks being great athletes and then pretend they don't have weaknesses at the same time. You agree there are differences physically but not mentally across races? How does that make any sense?

And there's no difference between "physical" and "mental". Its all physical. It's all just biology. Black people across the board jump higher and run faster. They also.score lower on iq tests and do worse in business and organizational/social structure. It is what it is.

MaxPlayer
12-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Billions are donated to poor communities every year, and every year the wealth gap grows. It's not a color issue (but thanks for awkwardly flipping out about that) it's an issue of charity being presented as a false hope. "Salvation lies within."

While I think it's debatable whether current levels of welfare are on net beneficial to the poor, I definitely agree that the effect you describe is a problem. And the economics are clear: if you pay people not to work, then on the margin more people won't work.

It's actually pretty incredible to me that a big issue in society is poor people forgetting how to work because they get too much free stuff. I mean, talk about first world problems.

Mr. Woke
12-11-2020, 04:11 PM
He made a great decision.

By getting fined he is donating to charity (when players get fined, the money goes to charity) and as a result of that he is most likely getting a tax deduction. Also, he gets to skip talking to dipshit reporters.

If I were in his shoes I would be doing that as well.

light
12-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Cringe

FourthTenor
12-11-2020, 04:40 PM
He made a great decision.

By getting fined he is donating to charity (when players get fined, the money goes to charity) and as a result of that he is most likely getting a tax deduction. Also, he gets to skip talking to dipshit reporters.

If I were in his shoes I would be doing that as well.

Players dont physically write a check to charity when they get fined :lol

The money is deducted from their future earnings and provided by the league to charity. Im not positive but that would seem to make it pretty unlikely to qualify as a tax write off for the player.

Bronbron23
12-11-2020, 04:41 PM
Both things are true to some extent, but as I said black people didn't magically become slaves for no reason. They had to be deemed inferior in the 1st place due to environmental differences brother. People in Africa were more tribal and less technologically advanced. They lacked cohesion and communal strength, thus were more exploitable and easier to control.

You cant celebrate blacks being great athletes and then pretend they don't have weaknesses at the same time. You agree there are differences physically but not mentally across races? How does that make any sense?

And there's no difference between "physical" and "mental". Its all physical. It's all just biology. Black people across the board jump higher and run faster. They also.score lower on iq tests and do worse in business and organizational/social structure. It is what it is.

Dude come on man you can't be serious. Africans were building pyramids and kindoms with highly complicated astrological and mathematical equations that still aren't understood to this day. Just because they didn't invent guns it dosnt mean they were dumber. Whats smarter living off the land or destroying the land. Whites and science are gonna single handedly be the cause of the destruction of the earth. Intelligence is subjective.

And they were exploitable because Europeans paid other countries in africa to sell out other africans from different countries. Africa isnt a country its a continent with many different countries that didn't all get along. This is why i don't just blame whte people slavery. Many africans are to blame also.

And the reason why black athletes are better athletes is because the were bred for 400 years. Slave owners basically took serena williams and lebron james and forced them to produce offspring.

And again slavery was worldwide not just america. This breeding was done everywhere thats why they're more athletic across the board. It's also why they aren't as educated across the board. If you take any people and don't let them educate themselves for a dozen generations its gonna have serious lasting effects. This is basic shit dude and quite frankly one of the dumbest and most ignorant talking points that racists or very ignorant people use.

Mr. Woke
12-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Players dont physically write a check to charity when they get fined :lol

The money is deducted from their future earnings and provided by the league to charity. Im not positive but that would seem to make it pretty unlikely to qualify as a tax write off for the player.

Even if he isn't getting a tax deduction, he can be satisfied knowing that he is indirectly donating to charity and doesn't have to waste time talking to reporters. At least that's how I would feel.

A star like Kyrie has multiple streams of income anyway.

tontoz
12-11-2020, 05:10 PM
MJ and Lebron always had time for the press and took their media responsibilities seriously but somehow the media is beneath Kyrie? Dude is a clown.

FourthTenor
12-11-2020, 05:19 PM
Slave owners basically took serena williams and lebron james and forced them to produce offspring.

Theres kind of an interesting paradox in this regard.

In general society intelligence would be an evolutionary advantage, for social mobility leading to the survivability of offspring. When you remove it from the equation for slave reproduction, it is going to depress the natural selection for intelligence somewhat. Coupled with the fact slaves who showed proclivity toward intelligence were often “taken out” of the gene pool, you could argue for a logical intellectual discrepancy.

On the other hand, the only people who would have bred with “serena” more often than an alpha like Lebron would have been the slave owners themselves, who would generally be in the higher class of intelligence among white people. So ironically you would have the most intelligent white people breeding with slaves who were not so selectable for intelligence. How exactly that would “balance out” on an objective level in ensuing generations is hard to say.

But funny enough, all the black people with surnames like Jefferson and Washington and Jackson today are more closely related to America’s founding geniuses than most of the rest of us who came thru Ellis Island years later :lol

Bronbron23
12-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Theres kind of an interesting paradox in this regard.

In general society intelligence would be an evolutionary advantage, for social mobility leading to the survivability of offspring. When you remove it from the equation for slave reproduction, it is going to depress the natural selection for intelligence somewhat. Coupled with the fact slaves who showed proclivity toward intelligence were often “taken out” of the gene pool, you could argue for a logical intellectual discrepancy.

On the other hand, the only people who would have bred with “serena” more often than an alpha like Lebron would have been the slave owners themselves, who would generally be in the higher class of intelligence among white people. So ironically you would have the most intelligent white people breeding with slaves who were not so selectable for intelligence. How exactly that would “balance out” on an objective level in ensuing generations is hard to say.

But funny enough, all the black people with surnames like Jefferson and Washington and Jackson today are more closely related to America’s founding geniuses than most of the rest of us who came thru Ellis Island years later :lol

Again intelligence is subjective and relative. Throw a smart african in a new country with a different culture and language and they'll seem dumb. Same goes for a smart white american. Throw them in africa where he doesn't understand the language and culture and they'd think he was an idiot.

Point being intellect in general has nothing to do with race. Its mostly a result of ones environment. Yeah some people are just born crazy smart but that's all races. Take 2 babies of equal intelligence and put one in an environment full with learning and stimulus and one in an environment with almost nothing and what do you think the result is gonna be? Now take those babies 40 years later when they're adults and have their own kids and who do you think is gonna be better equipped to raise a kid to reach it's full capacity intellectually? From there the cycle continues. The cycle usually only gets broken when one kid comes along who is one of those who's just born smart and motivated and their nature overcomes their nurture. That's the problem with those who say shit like "well Oprah made it so you should be able too" they're totally ignoring the nature part of things. That some people are just born smarter or more determined. That's the main benefit of white privilege which is really just wealthy privilege. A dumb or mediocre kid in good environment can still be very successful where a dumb or mediocre kid in a bad environment is gonna end up dead, incarcerated or living in poverty.

red1
12-11-2020, 06:05 PM
obligatory kyrie is a bitch

FourthTenor
12-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Again intelligence is subjective and relative. Throw a smart african in a new country with a different culture and language and they'll seem dumb. Same goes for a smart white american. Throw them in africa where he doesn't understand the language and culture and they'd think he was an idiot.

Point being intellect in general has nothing to do with race. Its mostly a result of ones environment. Yeah some people are just born crazy smart but that's all races. Take 2 babies of equal intelligence and put one in an environment full with learning and stimulus and one in an environment with almost nothing and what do you think the result is gonna be? Now take those babies 40 years later when they're adults and have their own kids and who do you think is gonna be better equipped to raise a kid to reach it's full capacity intellectually? From there the cycle continues. The cycle usually only gets broken when one kid comes along who is one of those who's just born smart and motivated and their nature overcomes their nurture. That's the problem with those who say shit like "well Oprah made it so you should be able too" they're totally ignoring the nature part of things. That some people are just born smarter or more determined. That's the main benefit of white privilege which is really just wealthy privilege. A dumb or mediocre kid in good environment can still be very successful where a dumb or mediocre kid in a bad environment is gonna end up dead, incarcerated or living in poverty.

Absolutely, but modern western society is based on western metropolitan culture. People with the traits to succeed therein will have more success. Any individual on Earth could be born with those traits, and plenty individuals of all kinds are, but on a group level, small differences on average can lead to widening outcomes over time.

It’s 100% true historical social factors play a large part in where we are today. But the past isnt the issue. Can we reasonably expect complete and sustainable equality going forward if all the correct “reparations” are made? Not sayin yes or no myself, but both sides have arguments to make.

SATAN
12-11-2020, 06:40 PM
His heart is in the right place, even if it seems over the top. Many things Kyrie has said have been taken out of context when he doesn't specifically articulate what he means in detail (tbf he doesn't seem great at that either though). Even if you can see what he's trying to say the media (mainly the sports talk shows) will look for any little detail to spin it or even just mindlessly assume and aggressively shit on him for views. The problem is Kyrie doesn't seem very smart and us basketball fans can fall for the trap of being entertained by nonsense. :hammerhead:

Does anyone actually respect the modern day sport media? There's some good reporters and a bunch of clowns that ruin it.

Not saying I agree with his decision but it is what it is.

Mr. Woke
12-11-2020, 07:04 PM
His heart is in the right place, even if it seems over the top. Many things Kyrie has said have been taken out of context when he doesn't specifically articulate what he means in detail (tbf he doesn't seem great at that either though). Even if you can see what he's trying to say the media (mainly the sports talk shows) will look for any little detail to spin it or even just mindlessly assume and aggressively shit on him for views. The problem is Kyrie doesn't seem very smart and us basketball fans can fall for the trap of being entertained by nonsense. :hammerhead:

Does anyone actually respect the modern day sport media? There's some good reporters and a bunch of clowns that ruin it.

Not saying I agree with his decision but it is what it is.

I personally agree with his decision.

I'm not sure why so many people feel the need to go to bat for the NBA media.

Bronbron23
12-11-2020, 07:05 PM
Absolutely, but modern western society is based on western metropolitan culture. People with the traits to succeed therein will have more success. Any individual on Earth could be born with those traits, and plenty individuals of all kinds are, but on a group level, small differences on average can lead to widening outcomes over time.

It’s 100% true historical social factors play a large part in where we are today. But the past isnt the issue. Can we reasonably expect complete and sustainable equality going forward if all the correct “reparations” are made? Not sayin yes or no myself, but both sides have arguments to make.

No but reparations aren't the answer. You can't just give poor uneducated people money and expect them to change. The smart ones will use it for something productive like further education or a buisness or buy real estate. The uneducated ones will just waist it on dumb shit. Not sure what the answer is tbh. How do you change the mindset that's been taught to a people for so long? The obvious answer is education from schools and community programs but at the end of the day they have to leave those places and go back to same home or community environment that's teaching them ignorance and hate. I don't know what the answer is. It's definitely not black lives matter and it's not on the every day white person to figure out. White people in general don't owe blacks anything.

Real Men Wear Green
12-11-2020, 07:47 PM
As a Celtic fan, how did you guys honestly feel about Kyrie.
I won't speak for everyone just myself. When he first came here I thought it was great just wasn't sure what happened in Cleveland why he wanted to leave. When the team makes Game 7 vs James without him I figure they must be golden. Instead it was the beginning if the end as some talented young players didn't want to go back to old roles and Irving isn't going to go out there and play like Stockton. Chemistry was awful the team underachieved and Irving is equal parts fantastic player and terrible leader. He probably shouldn't be talking to the media or anyone else for the good of his own team. But if Brooklyn can handle his weird personally he could be dynamite in a close playoff game.

PWB15
12-11-2020, 08:42 PM
I seen reporters ask questions with all their showing so I dont blame him lol

Smook A.
12-11-2020, 08:54 PM

Tristan, not Christian :oldlol:

Manny98
12-11-2020, 09:07 PM
Jesus :facepalm

tpols
12-11-2020, 09:16 PM
Slavery wasn't just in america you know.

The very word "slavery" comes from the word slav. People of Nikola Jokic's ancestry were slaves in the past big time. You ever heard of the Ottoman Empire? They used to have tons of eastern european slaves. The word slave was coined off that history.

light
12-12-2020, 02:43 AM
Kyrie is VP of the players union

\\https://i.postimg.cc/fLQbzdhs/z5T1921.png

Kyrie cannot open his mouth or type anything without it being hella cringy.

Axe
12-12-2020, 03:37 AM
Kyrie is once a clown, always a clown.

Manny98
12-12-2020, 05:48 AM
I'm tired of Irving man, personality wise he has to be the most toxic dude in the NBA

As long as he brings us a championship im content

So much dram and bullshit that surrounds this guy holy shit

Mr. Woke
12-12-2020, 05:58 AM
I'm tired of Irving man, personality wise he has to be the most toxic dude in the NBA

As long as he brings us a championship im content

So much dram and bullshit that surrounds this guy holy shit

You seem so melodramatic lol.

Axe
12-12-2020, 08:40 AM
You seem so melodramatic lol.
Lmao

dawsey6
12-12-2020, 11:46 AM
This "My attention is worth more" BS

The melodrama.

The brooding, hyper-idealism.

Tapping into is inner hipster.

This is a joke. Dude makes $35M/yr but "prays" the fine money goes to charity.

Like...
https://www.si.com/nba/2018/03/27/nba-players-fines-suspensions-money-nbpa-draymond-green-matt-barnes
it ain't hard for ME to figure out what happens to the fine money, let alone a VP of the NBPA. But he wanna "pray".

If he gave a damn he would just say some regular shit to the mainstream press, ignore the trash blogs/vlogs, keep the fine money do what he "prayed" about.

The media he claims are pawns are the reason there is so much investment in the NBA that he could amass a $140M contract. Definitely sought out that payday, but now wants to act like such a purist. Quoting Malcolm X along the way, all because he doesn't like how his words are being represented. "Especially seeing where the world is presently", to make a mountain out of such a molehill and then point fingers at the very mechanism that made you rich and offered you the best possible platform for you to make your Art, is the sign of a person whose personally can be seen as rather FLAT.

Ain't nobody making him out to be an ass. He's being an ass, and the media is reporting on it. Yea, we're all human. Be a better one.

FireDavidKahn
12-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Nets need to make another deal with Kyrie where if he shuts his mouth for a month that he gets a $5 million bonus.

Axe
12-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Good thing kawhit isn't like this

Embers
12-12-2020, 09:44 PM
I love how Kyrie is anti-establishment yet signed with the very definition of establishment in Nike and takes their money no questions asked

If Kyrie was "for the people" maybe he shouldnt align himself with human rights abusers

Kyrie be the guy asking people to eat vegetarian while walking around eating a veal sandwich with meat juice dripping down his mouth

dbugz
12-13-2020, 12:57 PM
ALPHA as ****

LePawn :roll: :roll: :roll:

Marchesk
12-13-2020, 02:00 PM
I'd much rather have Zion than Kyrie as a #1 option.