PDA

View Full Version : So the Nets are serious contenders before the Celtics? How??

AirTupac
12-13-2020, 07:14 PM
Boston fleeced them with that retard Nets gm at the time. Yet Nets are contenders before Celtics bahaha.

Wally450
12-13-2020, 07:27 PM
How are they contenders? Lmao.

Axe
12-13-2020, 07:30 PM
Both teams are better than the pelicans atm

highwhey
12-13-2020, 07:32 PM

:roll:

Manny98
12-13-2020, 07:33 PM

Because we have this guy

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImmaterialFlamboyantAfricanhornbill-size_restricted.gif

LAmbruh
12-13-2020, 07:33 PM

:yaohappy::dancin

Ben Simmons
12-13-2020, 07:38 PM

Depends how KD returns. But we wont know until the actual season starts

HoopsNY
12-13-2020, 07:41 PM
Well they were 7th in the East without KD and Kyrie. Add those two guys and they become contenders. It's not entirely unreasonable, though maybe a bit premature given the type of injury that KD is returning from.

Kiddlovesnets
12-13-2020, 07:54 PM

We don’t know yet but at least the nets have possibility to be on either side of the extreme. The Celtics we already see, are certainly not a contender.

AirTupac
12-13-2020, 08:02 PM
We don’t know yet but at least the nets have possibility to be on either side of the extreme. The Celtics we already see, are certainly not a contender.

Celtics are 5th seed for life lmao.

999Guy
12-13-2020, 08:04 PM
Nets aren’t contenders. Really glad people believe this though. KD and Kyrie will flame out worse than Kawhi and PG.

Jasper
12-13-2020, 08:06 PM
When Durant was on Oak , they would be an A team while Nets are right now a B-

Nets supposedly can come out of the east over Miami, Bucks, Boston ???

I don't think so.

AirTupac
12-13-2020, 08:16 PM

I don't think so.

Why did you include Boston? Also Bucks are a joke every playoffs lol.

Hittin_Shots
12-14-2020, 09:26 PM
Why did you include Boston? Also Bucks are a joke every playoffs lol.

Probably because he's not significantly retarded like yourself.

RRR3
12-14-2020, 09:45 PM
Well they were 7th in the East without KD and Kyrie. Add those two guys and they become contenders. It's not entirely unreasonable, though maybe a bit premature given the type of injury that KD is returning from.
They were worse when Kyrie played :lol

Sportal
12-14-2020, 10:16 PM

I don't think so.

That's what everyone has been suggesting... I definitely don't think they beat Miami, Bucks could shit themselves, and Boston would be close. Raptors? I guess they beat them... Dunno how good 76ers will be. People put them right at the top and I just don't see it. The team Durant had in OKC was pretty good, better than this Nets team..

k0kakw0rld
12-15-2020, 06:41 AM

I don't think so.
Toronto is still around.

TheGoatest
12-15-2020, 07:23 AM
The Nets chances of coming out the east will depend on whether Kyrie is playing:

If Kyrie will be playing come playoff time, they don't stand a chance of going to the finals.
If Kyrie is not playing, they have a shot.

Either way, they will be demolished by the Lakers in the finals.

light
12-15-2020, 01:37 PM

I don't think so.

KD/Kyrie > Butler/Adebayo
KD/Kyrie > Giannis/Middleton
KD/Kyrie > Tatum/Brown

Kiddlovesnets
12-15-2020, 02:07 PM
The Nets chances of coming out the east will depend on whether Kyrie is playing:

If Kyrie will be playing come playoff time, they don't stand a chance of going to the finals.
If Kyrie is not playing, they have a shot.

Either way, they will be demolished by the Lakers in the finals.

Not really, the Nets match up the best against the Lakers, Durant is Lebron's kryptonite in the NBA Finals. The Nets will struggle in Eastern playoffs, but if we do make it out of the conference, the finals will be actually a lot easier against Lakers than other teams.

Vino24
12-15-2020, 02:51 PM
I see no excuses for the nets

TheGoatest
12-15-2020, 05:50 PM
Not really, the Nets match up the best against the Lakers, Durant is Lebron's kryptonite in the NBA Finals. The Nets will struggle in Eastern playoffs, but if we do make it out of the conference, the finals will be actually a lot easier against Lakers than other teams.

LeBron outplayed Durant individually in all 3 finals and did this to him before Durant joined a 73 win team, even though Durant still had a better supporting cast:

https://wp.usatodaysports.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2014/01/bronkd.jpg

He just needed a supporting cast that was so good that it had a 73-9 record without him to beat LeBron with a supporting cast that went 19-63 without him.

Also, the Lakers are the champions. The Nets are a series of question marks, both when it comes to injuries as well as chemistry.

Wally450
12-15-2020, 06:14 PM
KD/Kyrie > Butler/Adebayo
KD/Kyrie > Giannis/Middleton
KD/Kyrie > Tatum/Brown

And those two mental cases will cost them a deep playoff run.

AirTupac
12-15-2020, 06:15 PM
And those two mental cases will cost them a deep playoff run.

Go throw money at your moms ass for max contract Danny Ainge style

Manny98
12-15-2020, 09:07 PM
Toronto is still around.Who?

Bronbron23
12-15-2020, 09:08 PM
Boston fleeced them with that retard Nets gm at the time. Yet Nets are contenders before Celtics bahaha.

Maybe because they'll have the second best player in the world?

Manny98
12-15-2020, 09:09 PM
Loston fans are so delusional, you realize you haven't improved whatsoever this off-seasonTristan Thompson & Jeff Teague, game changing signings right there

AirTupac
12-15-2020, 09:51 PM
Loston fans are so delusional, you realize you haven't improved whatsoever this off-seasonTristan Thompson & Jeff Teague, game changing signings right there

Ainge picked a good franchise to just coast with. Their fans are literally retards and Ainge knows it. Always making lateral moves.

Kiddlovesnets
12-16-2020, 12:41 AM
LeBron outplayed Durant individually in all 3 finals and did this to him before Durant joined a 73 win team, even though Durant still had a better supporting cast:

https://wp.usatodaysports.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2014/01/bronkd.jpg

He just needed a supporting cast that was so good that it had a 73-9 record without him to beat LeBron with a supporting cast that went 19-63 without him.

Also, the Lakers are the champions. The Nets are a series of question marks, both when it comes to injuries as well as chemistry.

Lebron had better team during Durant's Thunder era, the matchup record before GSW is quite irrelevant.

TheGoatest
12-16-2020, 01:15 AM
Lebron had better team during Durant's Thunder era, the matchup record before GSW is quite irrelevant.

https://images2.imagebam.com/2c/88/8e/d17d531363106955.jpg

https://images2.imagebam.com/43/24/f3/79c4e51363106991.png

LeBron's "better" team after LeBron left: Lottery, in the "weak east"
Durant's "inferior" team after Durant left: 6th seed in the west

And this was only Westbrook, not 6th man of the year Harden and all-defense 1st team/2nd in DPOY voting Ibaka.

Durant needed to stack himself on top of a team with the greatest record of all time to beat LeBron. He (the 2nd best player in the league) needed to join forces with Curry (the 3rd best player in the league) to beat LeBron (the best player in the league). And then there was Klay and Draymond.

Axe
12-16-2020, 04:33 AM
:sleeping

Yet the reason why most of them favored the thunder during that year is only because they had one more win in the rs at 47 vs. 46 from the heat. :oldlol:

Kiddlovesnets
12-16-2020, 10:57 AM
LeBron's "better" team after LeBron left: Lottery, in the "weak east"
Durant's "inferior" team after Durant left: 6th seed in the west

And this was only Westbrook, not 6th man of the year Harden and all-defense 1st team/2nd in DPOY voting Ibaka.

Durant needed to stack himself on top of a team with the greatest record of all time to beat LeBron. He (the 2nd best player in the league) needed to join forces with Curry (the 3rd best player in the league) to beat LeBron (the best player in the league). And then there was Klay and Draymond.

Lebron definitely had better team, the pre-season odds told it all. Just because the team underperformed until the finals series, doesnt mean the Heat was worse than the Thunder.
https://i.imgur.com/0P3CtPm.png

dbugz
12-16-2020, 11:47 AM
Nets and Celtics > OP's Pelicans

:roll: :roll:

AirTupac
12-16-2020, 12:49 PM
Nets and Celtics > OP's Pelicans

:roll: :roll:

Its quite hilarious how you've been spamming this as a last resort for about the last 6 months. What do you hope to accomplish by spamming some random lie? lmfao.

Wally450
12-16-2020, 12:51 PM
Its quite hilarious how you've been spamming this as a last resort for about the last 6 months. What do you hope to accomplish by spamming some random lie? lmfao.

What do you hope to accomplish by spamming shit thread after shit thread?

Pot meet kettle :oldlol:

AirTupac
12-16-2020, 12:57 PM
What do you hope to accomplish by spamming shit thread after shit thread?

Pot meet kettle :oldlol:

Angering retards from trash tier franchises and clearly if you look at this forum. I do it quite well. It helps when my team is literally the best.

dbugz
12-16-2020, 01:31 PM

it ain't a lie. you're a ingraham fanboi. everybody knows it here

a lakers bandwagoner now turned pelicans fan :roll: :roll:

AirTupac
12-16-2020, 01:40 PM
it ain't a lie. you're a ingraham fanboi. everybody knows it here

a lakers bandwagoner now turned pelicans fan :roll: :roll:

This kid is stooooopid :lol I just celebrated a championship and about to celebrate another bbbbbbyyy. WE DA BES

dbugz
12-16-2020, 01:42 PM
This kid is stooooopid :lol I just celebrated a championship and about to celebrate another bbbbbbyyy. WE DA BES

delusional bandwagoner.

your pelicans is sh!t. deal with it :roll: :roll:

AirTupac
12-16-2020, 01:56 PM
The Lakies are mindfvcking you so hard LMAOOOO

Vino24
12-16-2020, 02:03 PM
Op talks about trash a lot while living in Bosnia. The irony

AirTupac
12-16-2020, 02:40 PM
Lmao I've been born and raised in LA. Thats how I know ive been running the game. I cant be stopped. Kinda like the Lakers. Beautiful and above you rats.

AirTupac
12-18-2020, 10:58 PM
full strength boston getting ass hole blowed out by nets team that have only played together for 2 weeks

Kiddlovesnets
12-19-2020, 12:15 AM
Imagine the Nets really come out of the East and meet with the Lakers in NBA Finals, what a nightmare that will be for Celtics Fans.

Manny98
12-19-2020, 05:14 AM
Loston got absolutely steamed last night by KD & Kyrie:roll::roll: