Trez

Kuzma

Caruso

THT

LAKERS DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN :applause::applause:

Docs Orders
12-14-2020, 02:31 AM
here's a medkit if anyone needs to patch themselves up from the cringe

https://i.postimg.cc/25hW86fn/punainen-pieni-ristilla-2.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Axe
12-14-2020, 02:33 AM
This guy is just 23 years old. How could op ever forget?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQysPu4_9pyidkbUeBOvraSo1v0QF3r_ Uf1FA&usqp=CAU

Mr. Woke
12-14-2020, 02:55 AM
Trading BI, Lonzo, and Hart was clearly the right decision.

The Pels got fleeced lol.

red1
12-14-2020, 11:08 AM
OP I've been trying very hard to accept and forgive you - I just cant get over how hard of a time you gave us lifelong laker fans for wanting bron and then wanting to trade the pieces for AD

you were trashing high IQ unbiased posters like lambruh and you were praising known basement-dwelling rats like pickernroller and 34-24 IQ.

turns out true laker fan like lambruh were right all along. ie lebron> the western conference and AD> muh young core.

I'll give you a bit of credit you're definitely a great laker supporter.

PeroAntic
12-14-2020, 11:12 AM
high IQ unbiased posters like lambruh

https://media.tenor.com/images/0708330da90c6a9776f170fbef35a963/tenor.gif

red1
12-14-2020, 11:19 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/0708330da90c6a9776f170fbef35a963/tenor.gif

correct.

high IQ, unbiased fans like lambruh, scuzzy, Docs Orders, nick wright, etc.

dbugz
12-14-2020, 11:19 AM
OP on the lakers bandwagon again :roll:

You're a pelican fan, ingraham fanboy :oldlol:

TheGoatest
12-14-2020, 11:27 AM
Trading BI, Lonzo, and Hart was clearly the right decision.

The Pels got fleeced lol.

If you can trade 5 SPAM players for 1 superstar, you do it.
The Lakers didn't go far enough when they didn't trade Kuzma as well. That bum doesn't know how lucky he is to still be on the squad.

PeroAntic
12-14-2020, 11:29 AM
correct.

high IQ, unbiased fans like lambruh, scuzzy, Docs Orders, nick wright, etc.

The only description for those two is Bran dickslurpers.

ralph_i_el
12-14-2020, 11:33 AM
The person you're shitting on is you 2 years ago :roll:

LAmbruh
12-14-2020, 01:17 PM
OP I've been trying very hard to accept and forgive you - I just cant get over how hard of a time you gave us lifelong laker fans for wanting bron and then wanting to trade the pieces for AD

you were trashing high IQ unbiased posters like lambruh and you were praising known basement-dwelling rats like pickernroller and 34-24 IQ.

turns out true laker fan like lambruh were right all along. ie lebron> the western conference and AD> muh young core.

I'll give you a bit of credit you're definitely a great laker supporter.

:applause::applause::applause:

AirTupac
12-14-2020, 01:26 PM
The only description for those two is Bran dickslurpers.

Same retards who said LeBron doesnt care about winning anymore lmfao.

Wally450
12-14-2020, 01:29 PM
The person you're shitting on is you 2 years ago :roll:

This.

OP is straight up shitting on himself. :oldlol:

AirTupac
12-14-2020, 01:46 PM
This.

OP is straight up shitting on himself. :oldlol:

Lmao what are you talking about moron. The only thing thats changed is I dont shit on Bron anymore because he was cringy and fake his 1st season with the Lakers.

theballerFKA Ace
12-14-2020, 02:37 PM
I'll admit I was wrong about giving up muh yung core for AD. A chip knocks down all arguments dead in the water. But you have to admit watching a team win somewhat organically is much more satisfying than watching a plug and play team. The Warriors and Spurs fans ate good in that regard. Player only fans though will have no idea what I'm talking about

SATAN
12-14-2020, 07:15 PM
The following Lakers are 27 or younger:

AD

KCP

Schroder

Trez

Kuzma

Caruso

THT

I literally came across this exact same post on Reddit yesterday. OP really copies and pastes other people's internet posts as pretends their his own thoughts.

:yaohappy:

NugzFan
12-14-2020, 07:27 PM
The following Lakers are 27 or younger:

AD

KCP

Schroder

Trez

Kuzma

Caruso

THT

LAKERS DOING IT ALL OVER AGAIN :applause::applause:

Maybe a top 8 young core in the west

Mr. Woke
12-14-2020, 08:12 PM
I'll admit I was wrong about giving up muh yung core for AD. A chip knocks down all arguments dead in the water. But you have to admit watching a team win somewhat organically is much more satisfying than watching a plug and play team. The Warriors and Spurs fans ate good in that regard. Player only fans though will have no idea what I'm talking about

Winning after trading for a guy like AD is winning organically lol.

Winning a ring with only guys that you drafted is not the only way to win organically (and it is incredibly unrealistic to begin with).

Relying on only the draft to build a team is moronic. A team also has to sign free agents and do trades.

NugzFan
12-14-2020, 08:37 PM

Lebron walking through the front door and AD forcing a trade is winning organically?

AirTupac
12-14-2020, 08:39 PM
Lebron walking through the front door and AD forcing a trade is winning organically?

Built up assets. Made Klutch connections via KCP and kept KCP. LeBron came in. Used the collections of assets to get another star. Its pretty organic you fukkking braindead retard. It doesnt automatically mean everyone has to be drafted and raised lmao.

BU BU "HE WALKED THRU THE DOOR". Great reply bro. Lakers did the work to get everything going. Jeanie is a boss bitch.

Vino24
12-14-2020, 08:41 PM
Built up assets. Made Klutch connections via KCP and kept KCP. LeBron came in. Used the collections of assets to get another star. Its pretty organic you fukkking braindead retard. It doesnt automatically mean everyone has to be drafted and raised lmao.

BU BU "HE WALKED THRU THE DOOR". Great reply bro. Lakers did the work to get everything going. Jeanie is a boss bitch.

Did you plagiarize this too?

AirTupac
12-14-2020, 08:42 PM
Did you plagiarize this too?

Is this supposed to be hurtful lmfao. Cute.

NugzFan
12-14-2020, 09:22 PM

Built up assets meaning suck and get high draft picks? Is that a skill?

And he’s Lebron did walk through the front door. 100% due to geography. Nothing else. Pelinka didn’t do anything. If the lakers were in Kansas City 0% chance they sign Lebron.

The lakers haven’t done anything except choose the right zip code

SATAN
12-14-2020, 09:27 PM
Is this supposed to be hurtful lmfao. Cute.

It's not a good look.

At least inject some of your own thoughts into it in the OP or point out that it was posted elsewhere and why you find it interesting.

AirTupac
12-14-2020, 09:51 PM
Built up assets meaning suck and get high draft picks? Is that a skill?

And he’s Lebron did walk through the front door. 100% due to geography. Nothing else. Pelinka didn’t do anything. If the lakers were in Kansas City 0% chance they sign Lebron.

The lakers haven’t done anything except choose the right zip code

Magic and Jeanie Buss did the work to help get LeBron. Lmao clown. Sit your stupidass down.

coin24
12-15-2020, 04:04 AM
It’s good to see Ingram living up to his potential, looking like a real stud out there and it wasn’t going to happen in LA. The others are shit anyway.
The pelicans are in a great position moving forward..

NugzFan
12-15-2020, 04:22 AM
Magic and Jeanie Buss did the work to help get LeBron. Lmao clown. Sit your stupidass down.

I don’t think you understand

Lebron wouldn’t have signed if the lakers didn’t play in LA

It doesn’t matter what magic or Jeanie said or did.

AirTupac
12-15-2020, 06:14 PM
I don’t think you understand

Lebron wouldn’t have signed if the lakers didn’t play in LA

It doesn’t matter what magic or Jeanie said or did.

Your argument was that LeBron walked in and that it wasnt anything the Lakers did. LeBron doesnt come join L.A if they were still a shitshow with Jim Buss / Mitch. There was a lot of work done in order to make it presentable to LeBron. This includes cleaning house, gathering picks and getting assets to make everything come together. When Pelinka joined, we had Moz/Deng contracts and few picks and assets. You think LeBron "WALKS THRU THE DOOR DUR HUR" if this is still the case?

NugzFan
12-16-2020, 02:29 AM
Your argument was that LeBron walked in and that it wasnt anything the Lakers did.

Yes. This is correct.

He came because they play in LA.

Basketball r Us
12-16-2020, 10:26 AM
But you have to admit watching a team win somewhat organically is much more satisfying than watching a plug and play team.

Not really. At the end of the day, satisfied enough with a title & the bragging rights on any message boards.