PDA

View Full Version : Is Kevin Knox THE worst player in the NBA?

lilteapot
12-16-2020, 10:06 PM
I legit can't think of anyone that is worse.

imdaman99
12-16-2020, 10:14 PM
Dennis Smith could be worse

Face it dude, this is gonna be another unwatchable Knicks season. At least if they traded for Westbrook, they would be on national tv and games would be exciting. Elf to Randle is not getting anything done. I will watch for RJ and Obi and Frank sprinkled in with some MitchRob and Quickley... but that about it. Tanking is useless now, skeletor is gonna keep rewarding other franchises that need to do well to be significant over the Knicks.

imdaman99
12-16-2020, 10:42 PM
:lol Knox killin it in the 4th. Yeah, I know. No one cares, no ones watching but hey RJ is still on the court late in the 4th!

NustABut
12-16-2020, 10:42 PM
OP I get you, I do.

But Kevin just got the Knicks back in the game in which they were down 18.

Consistency is going to the key to a "good" Knicks season.

lilteapot
12-16-2020, 11:18 PM
:lol Knox killin it in the 4th. Yeah, I know. No one cares, no ones watching but hey RJ is still on the court late in the 4th!

OP I get you, I do.

But Kevin just got the Knicks back in the game in which they were down 18.

Consistency is going to the key to a "good" Knicks season.

Happy he had a good game and showed flashes of being an NBA player. But I need to see more than 1 game out of ever 10-15 games like this from him. Come on man

Also I am tired of Randle and Payton jerking each other off.

insidehoops
12-16-2020, 11:29 PM
Kevin Knox sensed this topic existed, got mad, had a huge 4th quarter and led the Knicks to a comeback win.

Sulico
12-16-2020, 11:51 PM
He was, as a rookie.
-5.7 BPM, -2.0 VORP, it was brutal.
Now I'm pretty sure some rookie will be worse, but Knox is still terrible NBA player, probably one of 10-20 worst players.

RRR3
12-16-2020, 11:55 PM
He was, as a rookie.
-5.7 BPM, -2.0 VORP, it was brutal.
Now I'm pretty sure some rookie will be worse, but Knox is still terrible NBA player, probably one of 10-20 worst players.
KEE-RIST that’s bad :roll:

Kiddlovesnets
12-17-2020, 01:01 AM
I think Knicks fans had too much expectation for him, he would be a fine role player on a team. On a side note the Knicks look okay against weaker competitions, if they can regularly beat the likes of cavaliers and bulls, I can see them winning 30 games next season.

HylianNightmare
12-17-2020, 06:52 AM
mo bamba

coin24
12-17-2020, 07:25 AM
Knox and ntilinkina are absolute garbage..

Randle is their best player.. good luck

LoneyROY7
12-17-2020, 07:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xykkn0XhZTY&ab_channel=Knicklights

He is the one who Knox.

Marchesk
12-17-2020, 12:40 PM
I think Knicks fans had too much expectation for him, he would be a fine role player on a team. On a side note the Knicks look okay against weaker competitions, if they can regularly beat the likes of cavaliers and bulls, I can see them winning 30 games next season.

The 9th pick in the draft from KY shouldn't be a role player. He's not a franchise player either, but a good starter with the potential for becoming an all-star are reasonable expectations.

Granted, you have to overcome the Knicks gravity. It's like the Knicks traded place with the Clippers in the 2000s.

Xiao Yao You
12-17-2020, 12:49 PM
Dennis Smith could be worse

Face it dude, this is gonna be another unwatchable Knicks season. At least if they traded for Westbrook, they would be on national tv and games would be exciting. Elf to Randle is not getting anything done. I will watch for RJ and Obi and Frank sprinkled in with some MitchRob and Quickley... but that about it. Tanking is useless now, skeletor is gonna keep rewarding other franchises that need to do well to be significant over the Knicks.

I'm sure they'll still be on national tv. It's NY. They always are regardless of how much they suck every year

theballerFKA Ace
12-17-2020, 02:03 PM
Knicks fans told me after watching him in SL was his minimum be Rudy Gay. His ceiling KG.

Max extension now please

Ghost1
12-17-2020, 02:08 PM
scrolling through Knicks roster makes me sick

imdaman99
12-17-2020, 02:44 PM
I'm sure they'll still be on national tv. It's NY. They always are regardless of how much they suck every year

There is no point in them being on national tv. Everytime they are, it's over after the 1st quarter :lol It's really embarrassing, NY is waiting for excitement and they end up signing julius randle. Half the fans are sick of it and want some free agents even if they are past their prime, the other half is relaxxxxxxxx guys we are doing the right thing and building. Being sucky just means they get the 7-10th pick in the draft, they literally have never moved up in the draft since they got Ewing.