PDA

View Full Version : Paul George Thinks The Pacers DIDN'T Want AD

FireDavidKahn
12-17-2020, 11:29 PM
https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/12/17/paul-george-says-anthony-davis-wanted-to-come-to-pacers-i-bring-it-to-the-front-office-they-deaded-it-it-was-ad/

Paul George recently inked a 5-year extension with the Clippers, a display of loyalty that was no doubt a breath of fresh air for Clippers fans.

But PG does have a history of moving around, starting with his departure from the Pacers in 2017 and then the Thunder just two years later.

While we know the chance to return to LA played a big role in his leaving OKC, what was it that forced his hand in Indiana? Likely, it was the failure to land Anthony Davis, who the star swingman himself said wanted to join him with the Pacers.

(via “All The Smoke” podcast)

“We had a top-three player in the league at this time, power forward, that I was trying to get to come to Indy – he wanted to come,” George said. “I bring it to the front office, they deaded it. It was AD. Me and AD talked. AD wanted to come to Indy, close to Chicago.”

He's deluded himself to think the Pacers wouldn't happily take on AD

highwhey
12-17-2020, 11:39 PM
why wouldn't any organization not want AD? if he was a FA, he would be coveted by damn near everyone.

FireDavidKahn
12-18-2020, 12:24 AM
why wouldn't any organization not want AD? if he was a FA, he would be coveted by damn near everyone.

Who knows?

Paul George is blaming the Pacers because they "deaded it"

Reggie43
12-18-2020, 01:29 AM
Im not one to hate on former Pacer players but Paul George is something else :facepalm

Charlie Sheen
12-18-2020, 12:21 PM
Has Paul George ever passed on the opportunity to blame someone else for his failures?

AirTupac
12-18-2020, 12:40 PM
PG still complaining and lying. The most unlikeable guy in the league.

AirTupac
12-18-2020, 12:41 PM
Paul George regarding his son: "You know I may have cheated on my fiance with a stripper but i tried to deaded the baby but she wouldnt have it"

Marchesk
12-18-2020, 07:07 PM
PG and James Harden need to team up.