PDA

View Full Version : THT in the preseason: 20.5 PPG, 6.5 RPG, 3 APG, 2.3 SPG, 55% FG,

AirTupac
12-19-2020, 04:41 PM
He will be a top 20 player in 2-3 years.

TheCorporation
12-19-2020, 06:28 PM
Shut up turd, you're a Pelicans boi. I didn't let you into the Lakers Fam.

Bosnian Pelicans fan alert :lol

LeCola
12-20-2020, 01:02 AM
Like Ingram?

AirTupac
12-20-2020, 01:12 AM
Like Ingram?

I was right about DLO and Ingram. THT is better than DLO.

LeCola
12-20-2020, 06:15 AM
I was right about DLO and Ingram. THT is better than DLO.

You said Ingram > Tatum. How can you be right? :no:

LeCola
12-20-2020, 06:21 AM
Also, it is so weird that a Lebron bandwagoner says "I don't let you' to a real LAL fan. :lol

brownmamba00
12-20-2020, 06:23 AM
Also, it is so weird that a Lebron bandwagoner says "I don't let you' to a real LAL fan. :lol

:oldlol:

brownmamba00
12-20-2020, 06:29 AM
Not sold on THT yet. I wish he was a bit more athletic.

He looks slow.

welfarefan
12-20-2020, 06:31 AM
OP in the preseason: 1 blunt, 1 hospital bill

GreatHILL
12-20-2020, 06:33 AM
:lol

AirTupac
12-20-2020, 01:20 PM

He looks slow.

He's elite at keeping guys on his hip and he's extremely crafty. He gets to the rim at will and finishes amazing. Whats the problem?

AirTupac
12-20-2020, 01:20 PM
You said Ingram > Tatum. How can you be right? :no:

Ingram is still better than Tatum. Ingram hasnt had the luxury of a great system and coach in his entire career. Clearly a better offensive scorer, better defender and can play the point and playmake. More efficient too.

LeCola
12-20-2020, 08:36 PM
Ingram is still better than Tatum. Ingram hasnt had the luxury of a great system and coach in his entire career. Clearly a better offensive scorer, better defender and can play the point and playmake. More efficient too.

Dude, Tatum is a superstar with a max contract. He is first option of a contender team. He led his team 2 times to ECF.

However, Ingram is second option of a team that aims 8th seed. He never played in playoffs. He is just an all star level player, not a superstar like Tatum.

AirTupac
12-20-2020, 08:39 PM
Dude, Tatum is a superstar with a max contract. He is first option of a contender team. He led his team 2 times to ECF.

However, Ingram is second option of a team that aims 8th seed. He never played in playoffs. He is just an all star level player, not a superstar like Tatum.

Ingram is a star with a max contract who can PLAYMAKE and SCORE better than Tatum. He literally runs the point. Taller/Lengthier and better defender. Name me one thing Tatum does better. Using team success is not indicative of a stars success when one was drafted by a poorly ran Lakers led by Luke and then to the worst coach of the NBA in gentry. Celtics were NOT led by Tatum lmao. That is such a poor argument. Its a cohesive unit full of guys who can score and play. I saw Tatum in the 4th during the playoffs where he would choke on a consistent basis. I saw that.

RRR3
12-20-2020, 08:52 PM
Ingram is a star with a max contract who can PLAYMAKE and SCORE better than Tatum. He literally runs the point. Taller/Lengthier and better defender. Name me one thing Tatum does better. Using team success is not indicative of a stars success when one was drafted by a poorly ran Lakers led by Luke and then to the worst coach of the NBA in gentry. Celtics were NOT led by Tatum lmao. That is such a poor argument. Its a cohesive unit full of guys who can score and play. I saw Tatum in the 4th during the playoffs where he would choke on a consistent basis. I saw that.
He’s absolutely not a better defender. Be objective if you want to have a serious discussion.

Axe
12-20-2020, 09:56 PM
Shut up turd, you're a Pelicans boi. I didn't let you into the Lakers Fam.

Bosnian Pelicans fan alert :lol
:milton

CTbasketball92
12-21-2020, 03:24 AM

He looks slow.

THT is easily a good enough athlete, trust me. He's got a solid first step and I've seen him go by guys a lot in the preseason. He also has great brakes and he can stop on a dime and change direction easily. He's got great bounce and a sturdy 230-pound frame that lets him absorb contact and finish even though he's only about 6'3" without shoes. His standing reach is at 8'7," which means that he's effectively a 6'6" wing-sized player with good length. He that's a huge advantage when it comes to finishing and defense. He's also got nimble enough feet so he can guard everything from 1-3, and probably some smaller 4s. He's at the very least a good athlete, and I'd say his physical attributes give him a big advantage over most players.

I honestly have seen enough to say I think he'll be an all-star level player by the time he's 23 years old. He appears to have every single tool you'd need to be a good wing player in this league. He's got the wingspan and reach and frame to defend, he can get to the line with a tricky handle and a stout frame and great balance, he can finish with finesse and he should be at least an adequate shooter. I wouldn't be surprised if he plays good minutes in the playoffs this year.

LeCola
12-21-2020, 08:21 AM

1-) This is Tatum's playoff stats. Can you post Ingram's playoff stats?

https://i.snipboard.io/NxhrnI.jpg

2-) You say that he didn't led to ECF. Can you explain this?

https://i.snipboard.io/5b3KlZ.jpg