BigKobeFan
12-19-2020, 11:54 PM
2 Fajitas, large coke, extra mild

thanks

Stfu TheTacoMan

welfarefan
12-19-2020, 11:57 PM
Stfu TheTacoMan

Yes I want a Taco right now, man. Back to the cast iron BigBeanBurrito before it gets cold

diamenz
12-20-2020, 12:26 AM
they're basically all the same. they all induce couch lock and make you lethargic. gone are the days of weed that actually gets you high as opposed to stoned. i used to have this fire chicago connect in high school that had weed that literally had no ceiling when smoked - you would just get higher and higher... all heady effect and no body. no comedown. clean. shit rivaled a coke high, but cleaner and more 'fun'. colors, lights, music all stimulated your brain as if it were in 3d. those cats knew how to grow it right too. ****. i guess i'm just an old head. modern weed is boring to me. who's got shrooms?

BigKobeFan
12-20-2020, 12:42 AM
they're basically all the same. they all induce couch lock and make you lethargic. gone are the days of weed that actually gets you high as opposed to stoned. i used to have this fire chicago connect in high school that had weed that literally had no ceiling when smoked - you would just get higher and higher... all heady effect and no body. no comedown. clean. shit rivaled a coke high, but cleaner and more 'fun'. colors, lights, music all stimulated your brain as if it were in 3d. those cats knew how to grow it right too. ****. i guess i'm just an old head. modern weed is boring to me. who's got shrooms?

I know what you are talking about. Back in high school. I would laugh and laugh. Now i cant find weed that makes me laugh. The ones that are sold always give you back creep

Axe
12-20-2020, 12:43 AM
Yes I want a Taco right now, man. Back to the cast iron BigBeanBurrito before it gets cold
:milton

diamenz
12-20-2020, 02:58 AM
I know what you are talking about. Back in high school. I would laugh and laugh. Now i cant find weed that makes me laugh. The ones that are sold always give you back creep

:cheers:

u pretty much have to order seeds online from overseas breeders and grow your own if u want any sort of that old school vibe.

Jasper
04-04-2023, 09:51 AM
Which one is the best strain to get bitches horny

this from a fay git :facepalm

Patrick Chewing
04-04-2023, 01:36 PM
this from a fay git :facepalm

You live alone.