PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie and Durant are pure shooters like Steph and Klay

JohnMax
12-23-2020, 12:38 PM
They just needed to be paired up like Steph and Klay for us to see how good of a shooters they are.

theballerFKA Ace
12-23-2020, 01:17 PM
There is no other "Steph and Klay". How many 40% 3pt shooting seasons do they have between those 2?

Now how many does Durant, Kyrie, Lillard and McCollum have between the 4 of them?

ImKobe
12-23-2020, 01:19 PM
KD and Irving are elite on all 3 levels (paint, mid-range, 3s), might be the most gifted duo in terms of pure scoring talent. They're definitely better post & mid-range scorers than Steph & Klay.

bizil
12-23-2020, 06:26 PM
KD and Irving are elite on all 3 levels (paint, mid-range, 3s), might be the most gifted duo in terms of pure scoring talent. They're definitely better post & mid-range scorers than Steph & Klay.

I agree! Steph and Klay are best the SHOOTING backcourt of all time in terms of the long range shit. BUT KD has the best scoring skillset EVER among the SF's. And in terms of pure shooting ability, KD is one of the top 10 shooters ever. By that I mean 50-40-90 type guys OR CLOSE who ALSO are very good to great scorers. So KD is in that group with Steph, Klay, Bird, Ray Ray, Reggie, Dirk, Mark Price, Nash, Peja, etc. And Kyrie has the best scoring skillset EVER from the PG spot. So KD and Irving IN TERMS OF overall skill is the most gifted scoring tandem ever.

ralph_i_el
12-23-2020, 06:47 PM
There is no other "Steph and Klay". How many 40% 3pt shooting seasons do they have between those 2?

Now how many does Durant, Kyrie, Lillard and McCollum have between the 4 of them?

You have to give Durant and Kyrie credit though for the level of difficulty involved in their off-the-dribble shooting. There's value to KD being able to just walk right in to a semi-contested 3 and nail it consistently.