Pelicans vs Grizzlies

Blowouts everywhere as expected :banghead:

imdaman99
12-25-2020, 05:57 PM
Weren't you a Warriors fan before the Raptors won the chip :biggums:

k0kakw0rld
12-25-2020, 06:05 PM
Weren't you a Warriors fan before the Raptors won the chip :biggums:
I was a Warriors fan and let the ship before they started winning all these championships. See, I am not really a huge fan of jacking 3s all game.
I was always a Raptors fan you moron. I am from GTA, what's your point? :confusedshrug:

You can't try to punk me, I am a vet here. Keep acting blind like you don't read an sh!t with your fool ass.

imdaman99
12-25-2020, 06:09 PM
I was a Warriors fan and let the ship before they started winning all these ships. See, I am not really a huge fan of jacking 3s all game.
I was also a Raptors fan at the same time, what's your point? :confusedshrug:

You can't try to punk me, I am a vet here. Keep acting blind like you don't read an sh!t with your fool ass.

Lol I'm just messing with you man :cheers:

I also do not wish to watch Warriors games on national tv 25 times a year. They are waiting for a vintage Curry performance. It won't happen. Teams remember all the dancing he did on them when they were stacked. No Klay, no play.

fourkicks44
12-26-2020, 01:42 AM
Worst Christmas ever.

Every game was utter trash.

All blow outs.

Thanks Silver for ruining Christmas.

Great job ass hole...

dankok8
12-26-2020, 02:38 AM
Silver didn't choose the wrong games. They killed the game itself with the current rules. Let guys play actual defense and we'll see better basketball.

I did enjoy the Clippers-Nuggets game though! Caught a piece of Lakers-Mavs and not much of the others.

insight
12-26-2020, 02:57 AM
Worst Christmas ever.

Every game was utter trash.

All blow outs.

Thanks Silver for ruining Christmas.

Great job ass hole...

5 Christmas games is pretty cool to me especially considering were in the middle of a pandemic and players had about two month offs. Comish is not some God, basketball games aren't scripted, you can't always know what matchups will be most competitive when your planning games 6 weeks in advance.

Axe
12-26-2020, 03:59 AM
Lol I'm just messing with you man :cheers:

I also do not wish to watch Warriors games on national tv 25 times a year. They are waiting for a vintage Curry performance. It won't happen. Teams remember all the dancing he did on them when they were stacked. No Klay, no play.
People will always remember him as the shooter from a stacked team with no iconic moments

TheGoatest
12-26-2020, 07:29 AM
Have you witnessed the last 9 months of 2020? Everyone is losing money right now.

k0kakw0rld
12-26-2020, 08:51 AM
Silver didn't choose the wrong games. They killed the game itself with the current rules. Let guys play actual defense and we'll see better basketball.

I did enjoy the Clippers-Nuggets game though! Caught a piece of Lakers-Mavs and not much of the others.
So in other words you weren't really intrigued or interested enough to watch the other games.

He did choose the wrong games. The only game I agreed with was the Clippers-Nuggets (Revenge game for the Clippers)
I wanted to see new look Raptors vs New look Celtics.
Bucks vs Nets (KD vs Giannis)
Lakers vs Heat (rematch of the NBA final)
Hawks vs Warriors? (Trae vs Steph) or even Hawks vs Mavericks (Luka vs Trae)

Baller789
12-26-2020, 09:35 AM
People will always remember him as the shooter from a stacked team with no iconic moments

People will remember Axe as the poster who can't help himself whenever he sees posts about Steph Curry and 3ball. :oldlol:

r0drig0lac
12-26-2020, 10:14 AM
No Klay, no play.:cheers:

Mr. Woke
12-26-2020, 11:06 AM

Guys can still play defense. Stop making excuses for them.

Jasper
12-26-2020, 11:26 AM
That explains it / OP is dump fvckin canadian.

BurningHammer
12-26-2020, 02:35 PM
At 8-9PM Eastern timeslot on Christmas Day, WWE Smackdown Live, led by Roman Reigns defending his title belt in a cage match, drew more viewers than Lakers vs Mavericks, led by Lebron James.

How the mighty have fallen :ohwell:

Axe
12-26-2020, 09:58 PM
People will remember Axe as the poster who can't help himself whenever he sees posts about Steph Curry and 3ball. :oldlol:
And you're an autistic imbecile who melts down whenever you interact with bran stans