PDA

View Full Version : Chriss miss time

Stephonit
12-27-2020, 02:21 PM
Warriors center Marquese Chriss will miss the rest of the year due to a broken leg (fibula) according to Shams Charania.

I don't know if this is bad or good news.

RRR3
12-27-2020, 02:22 PM
That sucks, feel bad for him. Remember when you told us Curry would win MVP, tho? How’s that going?

Stephonit
12-27-2020, 02:31 PM
That sucks, feel bad for him. Remember when you told us Curry would win MVP, tho? How’s that going?

Kerr as usual spiking any opportunity for his stars to run up their numbers, in this case by having Curry run around off ball to help his teammates. Unfortunately despite Curry being a force multiplier when you multiply by zero you still get zero. I share some of Durant's skepticism of Kerr.

Bronbron23
12-27-2020, 02:36 PM
Kerr as usual spiking any opportunity for his stars to run up their numbers. In this case by having Curry run around off ball to help his teammates. Unfortunately despite Curry being a force multiplier when you multiply by zero you still get zero. I share some of Durant's skepticism of Kerr.

It's not kerr dude It's klay and dray. The warriors was always those 3 together. It just worked on both ends. Now you don't have the second best shooter ever and one of the best perimeter defenders and you don't have one of the best overall defenders and emotional leader. They're huge losses that oubre and wiggins can't come close to replacing. Their bench is also trash. In 15-16 the warriors bench was elite.

Stephonit
12-27-2020, 02:44 PM
It's not kerr dude It's klay and dray. The warriors was always those 3 together. It just worked on both ends. Now you don't have the second best shooter ever and one of the best perimeter defenders and you don't have one of the best overall defenders and emotional leader. They're huge losses that oubre and wiggins can't come close to replacing. Their bench is also trash. In 15-16 the warriors bench was elite.

No argument regarding Klay and Draymond or the current bench. As for the bench in previous years being elite? Festus Ezeli and Anderson Varajao don't strike me as an elite bench rotation for bigs. I'd rather have what the 2019 Raptors had.